Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[FamilyPRP] A Growing Bond [ Bloodline 2 Shadow & Tsumetai ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:25 pm
User Image He had grown used to either his sister or mother nuzzling him so this motion against his hide didn't rouse him out of deep thought at first. It still worrying over his father's presence despite reassurances. He wasn't so little any more to not pay attention to the tension in his father's stance. His eyes closed while his head turned toward his sister, horns clacking briefly before he nuzzled over her head and she moved away to lay down. "Sorry.. I.. maybe." he answered her finally. It was the only time he could pull himself away from his parents, distracted by his sister's games. He was still cautious, watchful of his steps.

His ears flicked at the remark from the older stallion beside him telling his sibling to leave him alone. "No. It's fine. I can play" He gave a small smile to them both.
It wasn't until he could sense the calm settling around them and in his father that he moved away and laid down next to his sister. He wasn't much for crowds. His head rested upon her back, looking away from their family. Focusing on her breathing and her heartbeat to soothe him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:15 pm
User Image Cassi smirked at his teasing "That's right. Some have a charm no one else matches. You have one that always draws me back" she remarked, nuzzling against his neck some more. When their children were foals that action would make all three groan and flee from watching the simple affections. Now they were all with their own love interests and doting the same to them. It made her heart swell seeing them together and looking so happy. Even now it was still a shock how a mysterious occasion brought them three wonderful children that resulted in such a great and large family after. Lifting her face from Shadow's neck, peering around for their son, she looked out at the faces here already ranging from her children to grandchildren. That title was one she wasn't fully accustomed to as she still felt vibrant and young.

Her two toned orbs spotted a dark and candy colored mass approaching and it was what tore her away from Shadow's side. She quickly trotted over to happily greet the approaching Tsuki and his companions. He was the first to get a big nuzzle with relief he was finally joining everyone. "Hello Tsuki, I hope you are not exhausted from your travels." When she pulled away she flicked her head to sway her bangs from her eyes, which settled on her son's mate. "And heelllooo lovely Cheri. My dear you are beautiful as always. You didn't have to pressure my son too much to show did you?"

She gave them both time to respond before she turned to acknowledge the other mare with them with so many similarities to her sister. "Good afternoon. Oh you must be Puramu. It is so lovely to meet you dear, please feel welcome amungst the family. We might be flirts but we don't bite" She said cheerfully. All the while she played off the strong motherly urge to fuss over her son's long mane, which as it usually did, brushed the ground as he walked and had a leaf caught in his tresses. The days of helping groom his mane were gone so she was grateful he had found someone to help him with upkeep. She walked with them towards the family, telling Pura a story about young Tsuki hiding in the glowing lilies for well over an hour while his sisters had been distracted from a game of hide and seek to something else. "The only reason they remembered is because he sneezed" she finished with a giggle.

word count: 419  

Natelie

Feline Wife

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out