Welcome to Gaia! ::

The D-Party

Back to Guilds

Because we like Diedrich. And Parties! 

Tags: Diedrich, Grunny, D-Party, Party, President 

Reply Archives: Where all old threads go to die.
Easter Event Ideas! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:40 pm
Arynaria
Hassli
Arynaria

Since there's an actual Eastery thing going on, is my battleship-egg-whatever idea worth setting up at all? With everyone running around and obsessing over zOMG and stuff, a user event might get lost in the noise. This idea thread has been pretty quiet too, so I don't know how much more planning would need to be done (if any), or if it's better to put it all on the backburner for a future event.

I pretty much just threw something together! I dropped the ball. Easter is hard to set up so fast after a birthday event!

Um..btw, where's the link to it? Unless I'm missing something terribly obvious, I haven't seen one anywhere. And the first page banner link in the main thread is still the slumber party.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:50 pm
Arynaria
D-Party
Arynaria

Since there's an actual Eastery thing going on, is my battleship-egg-whatever idea worth setting up at all? With everyone running around and obsessing over zOMG and stuff, a user event might get lost in the noise. This idea thread has been pretty quiet too, so I don't know how much more planning would need to be done (if any), or if it's better to put it all on the backburner for a future event.
Yeah, I think so. Our easter events are usually pretty chill because it's right after April Fool's and we're so burnt out! I pumped out a fast set up basically using last year's thread as a guide!

If that's the case then I'll add it to my projects list and maybe come up with a more fleshed out game card template for another time. It doesn't have to be Easter eggs either, just a theme that would make sense with the grid-square-lottery format. I don't know how feasible it will actually be as a forum game, but it's probably worth trying at least once.
I do thinkt hat would be cool.

I definitely messed up and waited too long to get this together. Been having a rough time at school.  

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Arynaria
Crew

Interstellar Duck

31,100 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:19 am
Hassli

That bit of Easter trivia in the party thread gave me an idea: What about a trivia-style quote game? After all, D's all about the facts. 3nodding

We can come up with a set of questions (that may or may not be easily Googleable) based on the event's theme, then periodically post one of them at a time and the first person to quote with the right answer gets a prize.

Not necessarily for Easter of course, but any event/party that lasts longer than 1 day.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:39 pm
Arynaria
Hassli

That bit of Easter trivia in the party thread gave me an idea: What about a trivia-style quote game? After all, D's all about the facts. 3nodding

We can come up with a set of questions (that may or may not be easily Googleable) based on the event's theme, then periodically post one of them at a time and the first person to quote with the right answer gets a prize.

Not necessarily for Easter of course, but any event/party that lasts longer than 1 day.
I'm all about some quote games if you want to host them!  

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Archives: Where all old threads go to die.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games