[PRP] What's going on? [Jeremiah/Shun] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:02 am
"Enough to make a mark on your uh... inner... darkness... shadow things whatever it is I see," Shun nodded solemnly. While he had noticed some of the other marks before covering up the eye, he hadn't really gotten too good of a look at them.

"Well uh... what are you plans for that charter thing?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:40 pm
"Well considering that right after that Sunny was pressing her thumbs against my eyes and barring me from ever seeing, hearing, or touching my adopted son again ..." A huff of breath escaped. "Yes, I would say it's left a mark."

One that he hoped to do something about someday.

"Do you mean something specific? I believe the Charter does have provisions in it for those without differentiation but not many and likely only pertaining to becoming a moonwalker, warg, or Noble."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:12 pm
"That's rough, buddy," Shun quietly stated, "I ran into him the other day, actually. Your kid's kinda a d**k."

Shaking his head, he went back to the topic at hand.

"I dunno what you guys are all planning on doing with the wargs, weres, or nobles but uh... whatever you do, make sure there's still some like... contingency for if we can't stop the cycles this time around. s**t'd be useless if we all end up forgetting everything. Leaving behind journals won't do jack s**t either unless said things can like magically infuse us directly with s**t we've learned already."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:30 pm
Jeremiah stared a moment, not quite able to reconcile Shun saying that with having heard it from Leila as well. The comment about his kid being a d**k got another snort. "He's still a teenager- so I am sure you can imagine what that means." That magical s**t was going on and-

You got the idea.

"I don't know that we'd be able to affect that. Aside from the Principals," the word came out haltingly but he continued as if nothing happened, "Nobles, and otherbeings there are not many who can recall memories. If anything, it would likely be easier to work on magic that does that. The Library, for example, holds books that contain memories. It may be possible to create something in the case of another cycle reset. I've been considering it as something to work on. If it was part of the Charter, there would likely be rules and restrictions attached to it."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:12 pm
"Well it's still something to keep in mind, yeah? I would still rather continue, myself, personally. Since like... I have no control over who I end up in another cycle. If I'm like... a ******** five year old kid or a power hungry d**k bag, I ain't gonna be of any real help with or without what I've learned this time."

Because he would be gone. And Shun didn't trust his other selves.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:14 pm
Jeremiah inclined his head, watching Shun closely. "The avenues to continue to yourself are available but not right now for obvious reasons." Though one of the reasons was, very much, that Shun was not at all himself.

"It's best to have that outlook, as it stands, because we are not the people we were before. Those lives are different, these lives are different."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:57 pm
"Well yeah. Who knows what'll happen after the charter is messed with. And uh... as far as the past lives go? Damn straight. Those other versions of me ain't... me. They are and they ain't. Which makes it kinda worse in a way."

Having more of himself in any form was just asking for trouble, probably.

"I'd probably go as far as to say not to trust any other Shuns ya run into."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:37 pm
"Potentially nothing, as long as you are not differentiated. Though it could affect other ashdown and that could be something else all together." After all, they could potentially- Jeremiah pushed the thought away from his mind.

"It's best to not trust any other version you meet," replied Jeremiah, very much aware of the irony of this statement given Shun's behavior currently. Then again, he did not necessarily trust him. "Gather what intel you can and move on. The motivations of another version of yourself are not your own and you have no idea what has shaped them into who they are."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:00 pm
"Well yeah. I mean like... the one that ended up giving me this eye? As far as I could tell, he was justa pawn of my father's. Least for awhile. Dunno if he stayed that way once he got here. But uh yeah," Shun shrugged.

"Could end up like that again."
azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:05 pm
An eyebrow was raised at that, Jeremiah shaking his head. Father issues. "It is a concern of my own that I find another version of me that is less moral and more interested in power."

He looked away, towards the sky and then back towards Shun. "Or any ties to my own father. It would not be a version of myself I would want to deal with."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:40 pm
"Yeah so... just uh... watch out for any other me's I guess. Yeah? I mean, I'm hardly any better, myself, but you know."

Shun just shrugged again.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:51 pm
"Shun Kuroda," Jeremiah spoke sharply, though his voice did not raise. It was a strange combination of the man who was Chief of Police and the man who was a Noble of the Court. "If you wish to see yourself a Noble someday - if you want to see the dawn of another cycle with your memories intact - I would advise you to not say such things around me."

Mostly because the depreciation, the statement that he was not any better, was not acceptable in his book. Especially given the state that Alexis Tucker was in.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:59 pm
Shun folded his arms and stared at Jeremiah.

"Sure. Alright. Anything else?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:26 pm
"That is it. Simple enough, I assume." His posture relaxed before he was quiet and watching Shun.

"Run it by me again, what Sonny told you about Pax. Things they said that might help." Just in case he had missed anything.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:04 am
"Sonny says we should find a way to cut our homeboy off from magic completely. I dunno though, man."

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces