Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Woods
Abandoned Prison (Restricted) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Location →→| Prison |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Credo Revolution |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Annoyed |
∑ Thoughts →→| Forgotten One huh? They'll remember soon enough. |
∑ Items →→| Tome of Shadow Summoning |
∑ People Near By →→| Students and Sister |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→|Not Active |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| 1 - Shadow/???? |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| none |
∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Let shadows guide you and fear not the dark my friend."

Sky watched as Crawlers came out from their cells and came down. Listening to them, he grinned at the title of Forgotten One. Crawlers had some pretty bad blood from what he could remember, enough to make him sick and easily kill a human. "Only two? Oh you'll need more than that sweet hearts." Sky was pretty annoyed in his tone and he wasnt not going to show any mercy for these pathetic creatures. Not even moving from where he stood, Sky's Shadow Tome flipped open and pages flipped through the Tome. The pages stopped and Large shadow spikes shot from the ground in front of the crawlers. They would either get impaled or have to move.

Shadow tendrils shot from Sky's back and held the tome off his back. The aura, the boy was giving off was much more sinister than before. "Now let the Forgotten One MAKE you remember why you fear the dark~"

"Lest the fear begin to devour you..."

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:31 am
Crawlers

User Image

The crawlers facing the students dodged the attacks with grace, managing to dodge every single attack with absolutely no effort whatsoever. These creatures had many limbs which helped their survivability more than their actual supernatural abilities. However not all the monsters were lucky one of each pair got caught by an attack. One was crippled, the other two got killed by the demons they choose as enemies. The crippled crawler screeched in pain, as he started moving backward, trying to escape his inevitable fate. But it was futile,
moments later Ciri attacked his other leg which made his fall to the ground.
The unharmed Crawlers were about to jump and rescue their struggling brother but a terrifying scream coming from the giant cage hanging from the ceiling froze them in place.

The cage was ratling violently causing the chains holding it to weaken greatly. Screams and roars emitted from within. It sounded like someone who was being tortured silently and now has broken into an uncontrollable rage. The screams sounded terrifying but the power of the thing trapped inside was nonexistent, it literally felt like nothing was inside but sounds.

The crawlers now distracted from the fight and looking at the cage started backing away, two of them started digging into the ground hopping of way to escape. "Hurry RUN!! The harbinger of the apocalypse will arrive!!!" The others crawled onto the wall and hid in the shadows.

OOC: I obviously forgot how to Rp....Forgive my lateness, I was busy then something personal happened I'll post frequently from now on.
Ok so Inside the cage is the S test, shoot the chain and you'll fight him, be warned though his power is ridiculous, I mean like super ridiculous. There is a reason why the students can't feel his power.

Nightmares in Daydreams

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:32 am
User Image
User Image

Shinda watched as Ciri as she and the wraiths worked to together and critically wounded one of the crawlers. A blueish flame lightly emanated from Shinda as she walked to the fallen crawler. Her right hand glowed with a bright blue aura. Without giving much time for others react, the walk turned to a full sprint. Shinda sprinted to the crippled Monster and slammed her right hand into the monsters chest...knocking the soul out of the crawler. With her left hand, the Kitsune grabbed the soul of the creature. "You're mine to serve you damned beast. Death shalt not caress your body til I F******g say so." Shinda said in a low tone. Her ears perked however at the new sound filling the room. A scream coming from the cage above would have normally caused her to frightened or at least made her much cautious and careful, but Shinda was having difficulty. So scared of the situation at hand, she was angry. Moving to Ciri's side, Shin summoned the new soul of the crawler as a new wraith. "......"

∑Location →→|Prison|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Nervous/Angry |
∑ Thoughts →→| I dont like this place....|
∑ Items →→| Phone, Guitar, and school bag. |
∑ Attire →→| Short Kinomo |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:03 pm

l Mood ➤: Alert l Location ➤: Prison?/color] l Company ➤: Nemesis, Sky, Shinda, Cal, Pink Girl, and Monsters l Item/s ➤: Sword

To be honest, it seemed like the pair was doing a pretty good job, until their targets began to retreat. Ciri jumped back and kept her stance as Shinda moved next to her side. She could feel the girls rage. Do you think we can take it? The girl couldn't see the new enemy that's voice filled the dark area, but she could sense that it probably wasn't going to be an easy battle if they so choose to fight. Looking over to Shinda, Ciri tightened her grip on her sword and took a deep breath. This is going to be fun~ the ashen haired girl said with a smile.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydream

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:50 pm
Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞
''Even Wrapped in darkness the light is beyond the horizon ''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

◉ Caligula heard the screams of whatever was inside that cage of course having supernatural sense didn't help. Keen hearing and all that he calm himself down to block out the screams before,he started to claw his ear's. Then his attention was fully on the crawlers as they skidded away in terror yapping about something ,he could barley hear. Putting two and two together the demon figured it was about the cage,he looked upon it. Yeah something was indeed terrible even horrifying to these things. Trying to sense the creatures power in the cage to no avail '' Can't sense anything whatever is in there freaked those guys out better be on my guard....''.Clinching and un-clinching his fist he could feel his demon blood boiling in anticipation. He looked to his fellow classmates Shinda summon a dead crawler! Ciri was undaunted and Sky well he wanted to see what he could do. Indeed what could they do? forming a razor wind from his had Caligula slashed at the cage. They wouldn't know unless they tried right Caligula got ready ''let's see what we're up against'' he said a expression of determination on his face.

♍ OOC:

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Appearance: One eye is Crimson the other yellow. Jacket
♍ Mental State: Normal and in control.
♍ Physical State: 100% Demon-Level
♍ Mood: Calm,Focus and Cold.
♍Location: Prision
♍Thoughts:'' I'm come too far to be broken now!''
♍Company: Shinda ,Ciri ,Nemesis
♍ Items: Backpack full of his school supplies.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:40 am

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Location →→| Prison |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Sky stopped his attack as his enemy began to flee. Yelling about something they called the Harbinger of the apocalypse. Scoffing at such a thought or notion, Sky calmly almost lazily walked over to the other. Seemingly Ignoring the cage and the screams coming from it. His sister was doing fine as well as his class mates...though the girl Shinda was not mentally fine. That much he could sense. Slightly tilting his head up to look at the cage, Sky moved his Spell Tome out in front of him. "I wont be needing this from here on out. Such a restriction is a hassle." The Tome dissolved into black dust as a pulse of dark energy emanated from the boy. The time for holding back was almost done. He was letting his Demon powers meld with his human form. Seeing that the others were ready...Sky decided to make the first strike against the caged beast. Black sparks arced from the ground around Sky as he pull his hand up sharply. A Shadow column shot up from the ground and struck the cage with a great bit of force. He Stayed on guard because whatever was in that cage was not going to be weak.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:06 am
User Image

User Image

As soon as Sky's shadows touched the cage it's sealed door shot off its hinges and went straight for the wall behind the students. Whoever was inside didn't seem to care whether or not it would strike them. Moments later the sound of metallic footsteps slowly started emitting from the cage and echoing throughout the arena, Followed by a deep intimidating voice. "Remember our deal. I kill and you lift the curse." A being the looked like an angel emerged from the cell, his large seven-foot stature looked as intimidating as the gods themselves. But his look and current power didn't add up, how can someone that looks like that have no power whatsoever. The creature looked at Sky with disinterest as a spear materialized in his hand. "She has a son? What a nuisance."

The creature took a few steps towards the group as he shifts his gaze from Sky to Caligula, still looking uninterested. "A mortal who's on the brink of losing his soul to whats inside of him." The creature stopped when he was four feet away from the group. "Non-demonic mortals have two choices. Fight and die with these two, or leave. I recommend leaving, I was not created to show mercy. I was created to kill Divinoxia Ten'serdsta."

OOC: Ciri and Shinda have a choice to make. Live or die.

Nightmares in Daydreams

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:02 am

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Location →→| Prison |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Sky watched as the Angel emerged from his cage. The demon was kinda surprised by this and he listened to what the creature spoke of with disgust. He hated Angels more than anything. Pius divine beings who think they sit above all others. Demons arent much better but at least they fight and prove themselves for such a title. Not turning Ciri, Sky smiled. "Ciri, you may take your friend and run. This sad excuse for an Angel thinks he can kill my mother...No. He wont live to see the light of day. " Sky wasnt going to start his attack until the others were ready. Whether his sister stayed or not was her choice. He would support it either way. She was his family, the strange feeling was good and he wasnt about to lose it. "Tell me Angel, how do you plan on killing a Lord of Hell that cannot die? I already know Im going to die... But its not here and its not by you. Prisoners here say they do not fear the dark...that they are one with it. They say that you are the one they fear..." Sky stopped smiling and dropped the cocky attitude immediately. He was taking this with full seriousness. "You may not know Fear or Mercy...but by the end of this fight. You will learn to fear the dark and beg for that which you do not give."

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:26 am
Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

╔══════════════╗

◉ Caligula heard that voice deep talking about a curse or whatever did this creature know Nemesis or was it talking to it self? Then he appeared apposing towering over them with his height alone. The wings was what got Caligula never had he seen angel wings to began with ,but seven wings? Was this guy an arch-angel if so should they throw in the towel to be purified. The demon found himself shaking at least his hands were as he looked upon this man ''Get a hold of yourself or we're screwed!'' he heard his thoughts scream in his head Dust. Caligula sighed,and relaxed he couldn't believe he was freaking out there for a bit allowing fear to fester in him a bit. Then the being spoke about him calling him a mortal and seeing his inner turmoil ,but how could this be what and who was this guy?'' How does he even know that! I guess we can't hold back I wan't full control for this fight'' he told Dust as he began to ready himself. he heard a snort in his mind '' I hate to agree with you so readily but I think you might be right this one is different. How could he know? never mind that though I just want to rip his wings off'' Closing his eye's he began to ready himself his eyes fully becoming crimson he felt himself grow stronger. '' Going in for the kill huh'' he mumbled as the man spoke a name Divinoxia Ten'serdsta ,he had no idea whom that might be. Caligula heard Sky speak about his mother was she the one this angel spoke of?

◉ He watched Sky from the corner of his eye these two were connected his mother must of had a run in with this guy hmm. I guess this would be like a payback for Sky Caligula realized and or guessed he didn't know the whole story ,but he was happy to help his demon blood boiling. He looked back at the two females were they really going to flee? was this foe that powerful thinking they may need all the help they can get. Caligula shook that thought away it was their choice after all. A moaning sound can be heard wind be all around them picking up speed. Like a wind on an open tundra the moaning of the wind was amplified by the demonic aspect he implored upon it. Making it sound even more ghostly and howling. The howl of the demonic wind it was called as bands of black-tornadoes formed around his limbs. '' I don't know your deal old man ,but we're no going down without a fight'' a fight indeed.

◉ Caligula knew he'd have to go all out and then some against this foe. His appearance alone was telling he was no chump far from it. The young demon knew he'd have to break his limits beyond his fight with Nemesis. Caligula walked up to stand beside Sky catching on to his now serious attitude ''I got your back'' he told the dark demon as he got ready himself it was do or die time.

♍ OOC:
Battle Theme For This Encounter: Nemesis

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Appearance: One eye is Crimson the other yellow. Jacket
♍ Mood: Calm,Focus and Cold.
♍Thoughts:'' This is it''

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:10 pm

l Mood ➤: Alert l Location ➤: Prison?/color] l Company ➤: Nemesis, Sky, Shinda, Cal, Pink Girl, and Monsters l Item/s ➤: Sword

Of course her brother was dead set on fighting the beast that made its appearance in front of the students. Ciri had to decide if this was a battle she wished to fight, and she had to decide quickly. Seeing the two boys step forward and prepare themselves, she looked to Shinda and then back to the monster. Lifting her sword and getting into a defensive stance, she smiled. I'm not going to run, lets do this~ She looked at Sky with a smile as her pale skin began to glow green, charging up.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydream

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:10 am
User Image
User Image

Shinda watched as Sky then Cal the Ciri each stepped up to the challenge. This was Life or Death and there was no running from this. She couldnt let her friends fight this on their own. Listening to the Angel, one thing was very apparent. "I am not afraid of death. I have faced him before. One thing is for sure, we end you, you fallen angel." Shinda's hands glowed as she summoned more wraiths to the fight, 3 to be exact. Thanatos...guide my strike true. We must stop this Fallen Angel here. The glow in Shinda's hands grew bigger and brighter til it turned into a bluish and gold fire. Her eyes glowed bright gold and tattoos of dragons formed on her body starting from her hands and snaking their way up to chest. They needed to pull out all the stops...so why not go in 120% Looking to Ciri, Shinda gave her a smile. "Friends to the end, but I dont think this is the end for us this time...Lets kik his a** to Hell."

∑Location →→|Prison|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Nervous/Angry |
∑ Thoughts →→| I dont like this place....|
∑ Items →→| Phone, Guitar, and school bag. |
∑ Attire →→| Short Kinomo |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:57 am
User Image

User Image

Seeing the reaction from the students forced a scowling expression to form on his hooded mug. These foolish students have no idea what they gotten themselves into Halak thought, but it was then that it hit him. The students simply couldn't comprehend his power. The scowl quickly dissipated as a smile formed. "Fools...You won't be able to touch me. The host of Dust and the son of Divinoxia, you not dropping dead will cause your mortal friends to perish as well." Halak lowered his hood as he started walking closer to the group. "The brain is a marvelous organ if it comes into contact with something it can't comprehend it simply blocks it out. It's the reason you're still standing. Let me show you how minuscule and pathetic your power is compared to mine."

Stopping when he was face to face with the group Halak ran his thumb downwards gently across the jewel on his chest which caused his power to slowly show. It started as pressure spreading across the room, before an explosion of light energy, started to emit from within him, wave after wave of intense holy power started spreading violently from within. "Your brains couldn't comprehend my full power so to bring you to your knees I'm showing you a fraction of my power." This creature was incredible it had the power that not even Silver or her equals could fathom. "This is the result of the atrocities you and your kind committed on the mortal plain." Halak the creature created from desperation with power that surpasses the gods. "You mortals will regret throwing your lives to protect someone who thinks nothing of you, these two are the reason humans are in danger of extinction...Enough chitchat. Show me your true forms and strike, for there won't be another chance like this one." The light energy emitting from this "Abomination" was making Thanatos' energy look like child's play. Being hit by it would surely be fatal. "All I need is one strike."

OOC: Ok guys I know he seems to be impossible to kill but I left a hint about his weakness and will continue to do so in the next post.

Nightmares in Daydreams

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:19 pm

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Location →→| Prison |
∑ O.o.c. →→| Wasnt sure just how close Halak was to them. |

This Angel started to really get on Sky's nerves but as he could now start to sense the power of this angel. This was going to be extremely difficult...but Sky picked up on something that hopefully the others did. The wave of Holy energy brought Sky to his knee as pain racked through his body.
"You think you Angels are free from such atrocities? My Mother and Lucifer were the first two show all that the Heavens and Hell...they're the same damn place in the end. The only difference, Hell at least knows of its sins...what about you?! You're no better than a demon." Sky wasnt going to transform yet. The decision was a poor one but this was something Sky wanted to do. Something he needed to prove to himself. Looking to Cal then back to Ciri and Shinda, Sky was not about to let this damned Heavenly mistake take anything away from him. Standing back up on his feet, Skytherix looked at Halak and shook off the pain. "Cal...you and me must not let Shinda or Ciri get hit. They wont be able to survive..." Sky's voice changed to his more demonic tone.

Shadows swirled around Sky and with quick movements with his hands, launched several shadow spikes at the Angel before placing himself between the two girls and Halak.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:44 am
Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

╔══════════════╗

◉ As the hooded figure spoke about their brains not being able to comprehend his power,and let loose a wave of holy light. Caligula clinched his jaw in pain as the holy light did bring him to his knees,he fought through the pain as best he could. ''Is this the case of the sins of the father will be visited upon the son type crap?''' he was shaking his head in disbelief they were going to possibly be brutally murdered because of their heritage,and the actions of their ancestors. It was deja vu for him as ,well recalling the time he spoke to Yuki about demons,angels and the sins of the past. They were up against their polar opposite power wise and the holy light was not a walk in the sun. Not so much polar opposite once Caligula heard Sky talk about his mother and Lucifer. Now Caligula was a simple human turn demon at birth,but he knew about Lucifer what demon didn't? Although he was not raised in hell or anywhere near that forsaken place.

''The same damn place? I'm guess his mother must be mighty to catch the eyes of this freak'' Caligula thought and looked over at Sky with a new found respect a new light if you will. When he notice that Sky was making no moves to transform Caligula came to the decision that they both can't be holding back. If they wanted to survive given this level of power ,so he'd have to make the first move the first power play. As another thought crossed his mind who'd be best suited to take down a being of light than one of darkness? Caligula took a deep a breath he knew what he had to do,he stood up with all his might. Hearing the words of sky ring into his heads clear as any bell ,he looked over to the man and nodded. '' Let's not give him any quarter..speaking of which'' Caligula closed his eyes taking in deep breaths he seemed far removed from this scene. Deep in his mind he found Dust 'I know what you need'' the demon growled''all of me not just the body,nor the mind nor soul even more huh?'' Caligula stood their facing his other half.

''You know the risk and you still take it so go on'' the two begin to walk towards one another until they phased into each other. This was more than taking control of the body this wen't deeper that they're melding into one fully. It was a desperate move,but the power granted by this union would give him great power,but it could corrupt him. '' I'll take any risk at the moment''his own words echoed in his mind as in the real world.his eyes open. The black wind began to form around his whole body head to toe,but something else was there emerald colored wind began to form. Now it was a mix of black and emerald when the wind cleared Caligula stood tall the new body the apex of his being. ''Even with this power still won't be enough but I can do more'' he said in a strong and calm tone as he lifted his hands up and out. Summoning forth two wind elementals from the plane of wind eight ft beings ready to heed his call. Caligula poured his demonic wind into their forms empowering them until the stood 3 ft more.

◉They were definitely more powerful ,but they did not attack instead the stood by Shinda and Ciri. Silent guards besides the swirling winds that made up their forms. Facing the winged creature Caligula put his hands together to form a gun like hand gesture. His left limbs are covered in ebony wind and his right limbs were now covered in emerald wind. He began to form a massive ball of energy rather quickly like a mighty tornado forming before ones own eyes. Then several times faster than the blink of a human eye,he punched the ball sending forth a powerful torrent of a mix of both emerald and ebony wind. He did three things first the blast of wind would cover a large area,the temperature of the wind had changed drastically to scorching and finally the wind would aid the travel of the shadow spikes several times over coming at him high speed. ''That jewel around his neck what if the spikes hit it?'' he thought as he attacked the winged being.

♍ OOC: Guess you could say they finally became one for now or forever,but since he can change his form being a demon,and all he'll alternate between looks.

Battle Theme For This Encounter: Nemesis

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Appearance: His eyes are now the color of emerald.
♍ Mood: Calm,Collected and fearless.
♍Thoughts:'' ......My mind has never been more clearer''

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

Woods

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out