iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:07 am
"Matter of perspective I guess.." Wil said in contrast to whatever Shun was saying. "Some people would claim the internet was the real world. The world they live in.. "

The blonde scratched his scruffy chin with a finger, "I think I'll take my version of what the real world is." Which was probably rosier than was real also, "And you can have this one."

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:33 am
"Sure. You can try to ignore magic being a thing," Shun shrugged, "Doesn't make it any less real, though. World's a shitty place, yeah? It'd take a lot more than magic to change that. Gotta change people first."

Yes, he did not have a very positive outlook on humanity or the world.

iloveyoudie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:55 am
"I'm not ignoring it. Hard to ignore when you are leaving the bathroom and end up in Silent Hill in your bathrobe.." Wil shrugged and took a moment to take a hit.

"But the ugliness of people is a known," For all it sucked the 'real' world had well defined rules he'd lived in his whole life. "Until this magic world shows me something besides garbage and danger.."

He'd not even seen anything beautiful in the magic world besides the Ball and that devolved into murder.

"It remains a mediocre fantasy world."

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:15 pm
"Well that's kinda mostly it. Cept when things decide to go big."

Like the whole world being torn apart, and the stuff with the sigils and charter, and so on. Or even the cycles, he supposed.

iloveyoudie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:49 am
Wil just shrugged. He slept through the last time the world 'went big'. Woke up to magic being a real thing but also having an awesome ferret. Okay maybe one good thing happened because of magic...

But he had been thinking of getting a ferret anyway.

"So you can't just get out of here.." Wil mused aloud, "..which means I guess I'll have to walk til I find a way out.." He looked over Shun and decided that asking for a piggy back would not go over well. If only Nasir were here.

"I guess I better do that. Unless you want me to tell your fortune for a ... small donation?" Money.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:10 am
"Nah I'm fine. I'll find my future on my own terms, yeah?"

He was never one to really buy into fate and the like. Though... given everything, maybe he should.

Nah.

"Well, good luck then.

iloveyoudie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:33 am
"Good luck yourself.." Wil smiled and relit his smoke. He hadn't moved to walk yet, "With the fuuuutuuurrreee..." He said in a spooky voice, wreathed in smoke.

Whenever he did get up it wouldn't take him far. Bench to bench until he found an exit.

What a lazy s**t.

blade kuroda
end?

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out