Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Sayuri's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:32 am
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Each Other l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Happy to receive the hug, Sayuri hugged Silver in return. Kissing Sachi on the forehead, she put on a smile. Would you like to go on a walk with nana? The little girl nodded happily and clung into Silver. Wak! Sayuri giggles slightly and looked at Silver. This was a blessing in disguise. Thank you so much Silver.. I need this. Walking to her closet, Sayuri grabbed out a small pink jacket and returned to the pair. She handed the jacket to Silver. Its cold so you need your jacket sweetie~

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:01 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Content/b] |
∑ Thoughts →→| Sachi Dear~ |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe, Belial's Ring, Irmata's Sword |
∑ People Near By →→| Sachi and Sayuri |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

Silver smiled at the little girl when she want to walk with her Nana. Taking the Jacket that was handed to her, Silver assist Sachi in putting on her jacket. "Indeed, we wouldnt want this little angel to get sick." Silver looked back to Sayuri and smiled. "No problem dear. If you need to talk, you can always ask me. There isnt much I havent seen or been through." Once Sachi was ready and all bundle up in her jacket, Silver waved to Sayuri. "Ready Sachi dear, we will be back in little bit~" Silver walked over to the door and somehow managed to open the door with relative ease. This was a great surprise to her and a relief.

-Exit-

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:22 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Oh No.. l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

After Silver had taken her little girl, Sayuri finally had some time to think and relax. It wasn't for very long, for she had a sinking feeling someone called her name. And who ever it was wasn't happy.

-Exit-

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:42 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Their Room l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri hurried to her room to get ready while a sleep Sachi was quiet. Once inside, Sayuri walked to their bed and gently set Sachi down, but her carefulness didn't work. Little Sachi stirred and slowly awoke. Rubbing her eyes, she looked around. Mommy...? Sayuri smiled gently at her little girl and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Good morning sleepy~ Mommy is going to be going out for the night ok? We need to call your Nana to come watch you, would you like to help me? Sayuri remembered that Silver mentioned calling her by saying her name. She never really asked the woman what she was, but it didn't really matter to Sayuri. Silver was family now~

Sachi was happy to hear that Nana Silver was going to watch her and she nodded with excitement. YA! NANA SIVWER NANA SIVWER!!! The little girl called.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:57 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Happy |
∑ Thoughts →→| Sachi~ |
∑ People Near By →→| Sayuri and Sachi |
∑ O.o.c. →→||

A portal opens in the room with Sayuri and Sachi inside. Stepping out, Silver closed the portal and rushed over and scooped up little Sachi and spun in a circle. "Here's Nana Silver~" Silver smiled happily and looked towards Sayuri. "I take it you wanna go out for a date~" Silver gave Sayuri the sly grin but all in good fun. "Dont worry, Nana Silver is here to save the day!~" Silver turned to Sachi and playfully poked her right on the nose and giggled a bit.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:04 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Their Room l Company ➤: Silver l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

The woman came rather quickly. Sachi heard the portal and patiently waited for her Nana to come through. Once the Silver haired beauty emerged, Sachi was scooped away. NANA SIWVER!!!! Giggles and claps came from little Sachi as she gave the woman a big hug. Sayuri smiled at the scene, and bowed lightly to the woman. Thank you so much for coming... I-I actually have a date in an hour... I hope it isn't a bother! Its such short notice I would understand if you have other plans.... Sayuri gave a nervous laugh.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:11 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| Sachi~ |
∑ People Near By →→| Sayuri and Sachi |
∑ O.o.c. →→||

Silversmiled and gave Sachi and big hug in return. "it is perfectly fine. I would love to watch Sachi~" Silver sat down on the bed. During this time of day, Sachi was bound to fall asleep soon. No matter what happened, they would have a fun time. Silver might even get to watch that movie Sachi spoke of earlier today. "So Sachi, what do want to do tonight?~"Turning to Sayuri, Silver smiled and began to speak. "Have fun, make sure hes a good one~" Silver chuckled a bit.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:42 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Their Room l Company ➤: Silver l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sachi smiled and looked up at Silver with a big smile. Nana Siwver! We went to Dabids woom! We had gwiwwed cheese!! It was yummy!!! She looked over to her mommy and then back to Silver. Can we watch Pokémon tonight? The little girl gave the woman a happy/pleading smile as she held on. Sayuri chuckled and began to walk to her room to freshen up.

Coming back out in a pretty black dress The chef's makeup was also a bit darker. W-what do you think? T-too much? Her ample chest could be seen perfectly showing off a lot, but not enough, and her tiny waist and large hips made an appearance.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:22 pm

David "D" Donovan
David would eventually walk up to Sayuri's door and knock a few times before backing away from the door, He was fighting the urge to smile like an idiot however the battle was proving to be a difficult one as he soon found himself with a small smirk on his face.

[Mood]: Playful and happy [With]: Sayuri and Sachi [Dating]: no one

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:21 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Thoughts →→| Granny mode~ |
∑ People Near By →→| Sayuri, Sachi, and David |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Absolutely, I would love to watch Pokemon with you~" Silver said wrapping her arms around the little girl. Though when Sayuri, walked out of her room in a beautiful black dress. The woman point at all the shiny bits and giggled, of course this was for Sachi. Looking at Sayuri with a playfully judging look, Silver put a hand on her chin. "I wish more men did this for me. None of them put any effort into things. You look beautiful." Silver smiled and heard a knock at the door. She immediately got an idea. Putting a finger to her mouth in a shushing motion, Silver went up to the door and straightened her own dress. hair covering her right eye as always, she opened the door with a sly grin. "Hello there, Mr. David. My my arent we lookin' sharp tonight. They certainly made improvements from when I was last in the dating scene~" Silver eyed the man up and down and made it very obvious. Of course she had no interest, but she wanted to see the man for herself. Motherly instinct she guessed. Accepting the man, she clapped her hands together and spun on her heel. Making her way to Sayuri, Silver pushed her to the door. Carefully of course. Silver knows better than to destroy a date night. How would she get to watch a movie with Sachi!?....well they would all probably watch it together. "Alright now, I want you two to have fun but not too much fun~ Make sure Sayuri is back before midnight and take good care of her~" Silver smiled and skipped back to Sachi and scooped her up in her arms and turned to face Sayuri with a happy grin.

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:45 pm

David "D" Donovan
David wouldn't have to wait long until the door opened and to the man's surprise it was the woman from before and she appeared to be sizing him up "Ah thank you for the compliment and you can just call me David, only my students add a mister to my name and even then it makes me feel old." David would then step in and see Sayuri "Wow... You look more beautiful then ever, and even I thought that was impossible." The man would then give Sayuri a wink before looking at the woman who sized him up "I'll protect Sayuri with my life and I'll try to get her back by midnight, however it seems I conveniently lost my watch." David would then walk over to the woman and Sachi and he would hold out his old cinnamon scented bear to her "Here Sachi, you can have this."

[Mood]: Playful and happy [With]: Sayuri and Sachi [Dating]: no one

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:15 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Their Room l Company ➤: Silver & David l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Hehe Yay!!! Pokémon wiff Nana!!! Sachi clung onto Silver as she watched her mommy walk out in a pretty dress. Mommy wooks wike a pwincess!!! Sayuri smiled and blushed as her daughter and Silver both told her she looked beautiful. Hehe I hope he likes it... I didn't really have anything more toned down... Sayuri laughed nervously as she heard the knock on her door. She could feel the butterflies welling up in her stomach.

Silver beat her to the door. She could tell that Silver was giving him the look down, and she couldn't help but get even more nervous. It was a sigh of relief that escaped her lips once she heard Silver tell David to have fun, but not to much. Sayuri gave Silver a smile back as she walked to the door for David to see her. With his compliment, Sayuri could feel her cheeks turn a red and she smiled. T-thank you, you look very handsome~ Biting her lip, Sayuri watched as David walked over to Sachi. The little girl, who was happy in her Nana's arms, saw David had brought her something. Sachi's eyes grew wide as she took the bear and hugged it tightly. Yay! A teddy beaw! As the bear sat close to her face, Sachi noticed it had a nice smell. It smewws yummy!!! Tank you Dabid!! Sachi cuddled the bear, refusing to let it go. The chef happily walked over and gave her daughter and Silver a hug and Sachi a kiss. Alright~ We are off, if you need anything I will have my cell phone, Sachi be good for your Nana~ Taking David's hand, Sayuri happily lead the way out of her room and on to their date.

-Exit-

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:45 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

After hugging Sayuri and waving good bye to the Beautiful couple, Silver waited until the two had fully left the room. Perfect! Now it was time! Silver walked over to the T.V. with Sachi in her arms. "Alright hun~ How about we watch that Pokemon movie!" This part made Silver nervous. The feeling was very foreign to her. She never really worked with these human devices before and Lucius was the one that did everything the few times they did similar activities. Even with that, Silver was still very excited to spend time with Sachi. One day she will be a grand mother to her own grand kids, but for now this was more than she could ask for.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:04 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Their Room l Company ➤: Nana l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sachi held on to Silver happily as they walked over to the television. Yay!!! Pokémon!!! Clapping her hands happily, the little girl began to get excited. Pointing to the TV, Sachi looked at Silver with a smile. Nana Siwver I can do it! Mommy showed me!! Sachi smiled as she squirmed to get down.

OOC--> Next post will be long

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:27 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Silver listened to the little girl and let her down. She smiled at how smart the girl was with these devices. Sachi was Leagues beyond Silver in knowledge of technology. For her there is no need for such things. Silver watched Sachi work her magic on the strange object. She smiled and chuckled while she moved to the couch and sat down. She would wait for Sachi to return and then they would watch the movie.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers