Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] they bargained with death (shun & jeremiah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 3:31 pm
"Unless you count the fact that you spoke with a Minerva Mercer that still had a voice?" He paused. "That was also from the nineties and you heard Jerry too, didn't you?" If they were discussing simultaneous existence. Which meant that there was, potentially, another Jeremiah somewhere? Who knew.

"Time is not necessarily linear when it comes to other ashdown. Minerva's always been odd because people have seen different versions of her."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 3:48 pm
"Yeah well... I don't really think that Minerva coulda hopped over to regular Ashdown. In the O-A-D, she didn't even really like... seem all completely there? It was weird. She was also carrying an umbrella since I guess her version of Other Ashdown was still all rainy and wet and s**t."

Shun tilted his head.

"But Noeh's been staying on this side all the time too, hasn't she huh?"

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 4:21 pm
"Not," Jeremiah said slowly, "necessarily. I have reason to believe, from the word of others, that she has not been staying in other ashdown all the time."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 4:30 pm
"Oh. Well that's interesting, huh. Pretty sure our homeboy Pax hasn't really gone anywhere... Dunno if the same goes for Pridey."

After a pause, he asked, "So uh... where's Noeh been sighted in regular Ashdown then?"

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 5:06 pm
"The park," replied Jeremiah, "and possibly some other places if you listen to Melany. I'm not exactly sure how she's crossing back and over, given her lack of magic."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 5:08 pm
"Has... Noeh been lingering around Melany? That's kinda weird. Though... I mean. I guess they were friends at one point in time. Prolly not anymore since the whole you know. Tongue ripping and usurping thing. You don't think Noeh is like stalking her and ready to exact revenge or anything like that do ya?"

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:55 pm
"Melany- this Melany was her friend as well. The account on the listserv? That is Minerva's, she just is making use of it." Jeremiah was still going through notes. "I am not entirely sure of the nature of this world we're in now and by that, I mean that it may not even be the same cycle."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:31 pm
"Yeah I know that was her. Figured it out when she was asking to be killed and all," he shrugged, "Well... Sonny is a lot younger than Sunny, yeah? Maybe we're somewhere earlier. I dunno."

Shun fell silent for a moment, as he furrowed his brow. How much of this all would have been avoided or different if the Spinel lady had died that night?

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:11 am
"Did you- I mean do you know what those runes translate to? Why the name on the account is strange?" Jeremiah was not so sure that Shun was aware.

"And, yes, they are, by several thousands of years." His eyes narrowed just a bit, only because of the look on Shun's face.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 12:44 pm
Shun shook his head at Jeremiah.

"Nope. That s**t was just a buncha lines and squiggles to me really. Guessing that you know it?"

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 10:21 pm
"It's ogham runes," said Jeremiah, "which I didn't have a lot of interest in until the past year." The past few months if he were really honest. "They correspond to letters," not so surprising, "and spell out a name."

His head tilted as he looked towards Shun with brightly glowing eyes. "Minerva Mercer. Imagine my surprise when it turns out that it wasn't Minerva."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 5:50 am
Blinking a few times at this, Shun slowly nodded.

"Well then. That's kinda unexpected, yeah. Though, strange at the same time. Her memories of Minerva mighta been wiped by something... the name sorta triggered her to reset a bit when I spoke with her awhile back. Think she knew what the runes meant at all?"

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:01 pm
"She knows it's Minerva's email address." Jeremiah sighed. "Didn't you hear? About the run in I had with a young woman at the farmer's market? That was her." It had gotten around the department but since Jeremiah had brought it forward himself, spoken about it, things had not gone out of control.

Even if the entire situation made him want to face palm.

"I spooked her because of my appearance. My eyes because she's been stalked by someone who looks like me but she did reveal that Minerva and her were friends and that she, I suppose, still has access to her email and used the listserv invite."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:45 pm
"Oh. Yeah. Uh. That. Kinda heard a thing or two. I dun really deal with a whole lotta the gossip and all though ya know?" Shun shrugged. He had other priorities.

"Well that's kinda interesting, then. Wonder what Minerva's up to then. Why's she like... lurking around?"

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:24 pm
"The question becomes whether or not it is Noeh or it is another Minerva altogether, though I believe it to be Noeh." Jeremiah just was not sure how she was getting back and forth and, in all honesty, what had happened to Minerva Mercer of this world.

"But it's because it's Melany and she knows what's within her."

Blade Kuroda

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas