Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Woods
Open field Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:58 am
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Brotherly

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Caligula

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Demonic blades.

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►This a fantasy world dude, ur wind can slice mountains razz Also sorry if you think Nemesis is making your character look weak, but I want Cal to control himself don't worry Cal will be stronger very soon, but Nemesis is somewhat serious now.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nemesis saw the boy transform and how his personality changed from the friendly cocky man to this blood lusted fool. Hearing him talk about demons made Nemesis sigh. "Fighting like a demon is a weakness. demons might be stronger in most area, but humans are generally smarter, fight like a demon think like a human that's the key"

When the wind started to rage, Nemesis shielded his face from the dust and grass leaving only a tiny area between his forearms to see through. Nemesis saw the giant boulder coming his way and decided that dodging it would be the worst decision, he needed to cut through it and prepare for whatever comes next. Nemesis stopped covering his face and slashed the giant boulder with one hand while hiding his other sword behind his back. As soon as he slashed the boulder he noticed the beams coming his way, thanks to their dark color, it made seeing his attacks a lot easier. But these beams were now very close to him and dodging them would be impossible without sustaining some kind of damage.A chaos field formed around Nemesis and disrupted the speed, power, and precisions of the beams to avoid Nemesis. Wind users always have an advantage over their opponent since their attacks are usually unblockable.
But Nemesis fought enough of them to know what to do.

When the final wave came Nemesis stabbed his chest with his own sword,
which amplified his own power and caused the spikes around his body to grow longer and sharper, and with the ones on his head somewhat resembling a crown. The sword was slowly being absorbed into his body but the effects were already activated. With his never seen before form, Nemesis changed the wave's direction with no effort, unlike the previous beams this wave didn't seem to force him into a corner. "Control your bloodlust or I'll break your arm. You won't land a hit by throwing random attacks my way, close combat is an option, but if I find that you're not in control you lose a limb. Right now you're upper B rank demon, going into this form is overkill for B rank"

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:41 pm
Rush And Crush

♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞
''Even Wrapped in darkness the light is beyond the horizon ''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

◉ Caligula was floating in his own mind at this point his consciousness was pushed back, as his demonic nature took over. He heard those words nemesis spoke fight like a human. ''Fight...like...a Human he says I'm no human never been one'' his words were spoke in truth he was robbed at birth to be a demon. His wicked mother had purged every ounce of humanity with that curse so he believed. In the black void of his own mind he began to try and hold on to control ''Human'' he said over and over trying to hold on. The everything became white he saw a form seeped in nothing,but demonic aura and rage. He was looking at himself the Dust Devil a being with no real personality,but rage and demonic intent.

◉Then he saw another form cowering before the demonic specter a boy who...appears human? He rushed to the boy aid only for him to notice it was a younger version of him. The Dust Devil was yelling and taunting the boy as he picked him up by the hair cackling like a mad man. Caligula:I was cursed to be this way...I was once human the curse....a shackle forevermore.....can't...give ...in must control'' he said walking over to the boy trying to get closer. Dust devil put the boy down and lunged at Caligula with a insane look in his eyes. Dust Devil: '' Humans are weak you need me to be strong human emotions are for weaklings. Damn that Magnolia she filled your head with lies I'm all you need now'' he yelled as he began to wale on Caligula laughing all the same.

[Back to reality]
◉Dust Devil watched with hatred in his eyes as the half demon made himself even more powerful'' Damn you you're nothing but a farce half garbage'' he said his rage peeking as crimson and ebony demonic energy began to seep out of his body. He was falling deeper into darkness at this point. He held up one hand and began to channel the demonic energy from the lower planes and himself. Creating a blade of concentrated demonic energy. The blade was attached to his or the blade made of energy wrapped around his arm to form a blade. It was all black but look like lava,but instead of lava it had crimson energy veins complete with a black tornado wrapping around it. '' Damn your classifications! I shall have your-'' he yield but was cut off as the blade crumbled and he held his head in pain.
[Caligula mind]

◉Caligula was being pummeled as he heard Dust talk Dust: ''You're no real man you're just coward just like that fool trying to play human. Maybe once i'm done with you I'll go after that Angel you like,so much Ill show her what a real man is''he said with a sinister look on his face. Young Caligula:''You were once human look deep inside yourself...Even wrapped in darkness the light is beyond the horizon'' Caligula closed his eyes,and looked deep with in himself searching he found a small weak light. A light that represented his lost humanity when he was born then cursed. He grasped it in his hands. Caligula hand shot up and rocked Dust in the face,before he could do anything Caligula headbutted him three times before throwing him away. '' Never insult my masculinity....or speak of her in such a way you a*****e'' he said walking over to the demon.

◉'' You are me and i'am you some sort of yin and yang or sounds like something out of an anime? Whatever maybe this will shut you up for good!'' he said as he plunged the light into the Demon! Dust Devil screamed as two became one Like This (I recommend This Video so good) he stood up to face the younger him ''' So...am in control?'' Younger Caligula:'' No but it is a start you can never truly be free from him...that curse is apart of your very being,but you can learn to quell it listen to Nemeses and you'll learn....now try not to get your arm cutoff''' Caligula nods as his younger self begins to walk away Caligula: ''But wait who are you?'' Young Caligula;'' I represent your lost innocents'' the boy said before vanishing Caligula: '' I see'' he said a great lament in his voice his life truly was ruled from day one,and now the demons of the past reared their heads. He turn that lament into strength as he snaps back to reality cue Eminem song.

◉[Reality]
It must of looked odd or not maybe the man had seen this before where someone,just shuts down right in front of him. Caligula stood up looking at himself he looked like dust ,but he felt the demon trying to fight for control. '' Your still trying to control me you sob'' he said to himself. Unknown to himself one eye was crimson the other yellow,he was not fully in control but it was a start. '' Think I'll reform that move'' he said recreating the sword technique yet the blade seem clearer as in the crimson veins are now white symbolic.
'' I don't know how long I can keep this up teach'' he said looking at Nemesis in his new form..intimidating. '' But I'm going to make this one hell of a fight here I come'' he said sending well coordinated wave slashes(7) at the man. The wave were thick with energy and wind but they seem to able cut the very air as the sped towards the half demon.

◉Caligula fallowed up by dashing at Nemesis wanting to fight the man up close as he closed the gap with impressive speed the ground ripping apart in the process.
New Battle Theme- Karma (Loved Tales Of Abyss)

♍ OOC: His not fully in control but his trying I want to say he got a bit stronger (10%) still not enough though just a taste of what control could be like for him. Slicing mountains does sound cool lol All good my man this is a very logical outcome of this encounter. My only regret was not giving him a more impressive ability pool lol I've seen some characters profiles and I'm like...damn wish I cam up with that XD. Also the demonic energy constructs thing i'm looking to make that a new ability once he learns to control himself better ninja Also didn't know this post would be that long lol sweatdrop

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Mental State: Half Control Half Not
♍ Physical State: 100% Demon
♍ Mood: Uuuuuuh
♍Location: Field
♍Thoughts: '' A taste of control''
♍Company: Nemesis
♍ Items: Backpack full of his school supplies.

Main Theme: Sparking

Battle Theme-Stage of Death

Biogrophy Theme: Love Like You

''Aggressive state - Dust devil''
User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:10 am
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Brotherly

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Caligula

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Demonic blades.

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

As the corruption got stronger Nemesis got more frustrated, Caligula couldn't even take control for even a second."Half garbage? My half trumps your full a thousand folds. Give the boy control or you'll always be below me." When the demon created the blade, Nemesis stuck his hidden blade in the ground and was slowly walking towards Caligula. He was going to end it right now and try another day. Nemesis only stopped when demon's weapon crumbled and held his head in pain. He's never seen anything like this before, this might've happened to him when he was trying to control his but never in front of him. "Is he finally starting to control him? I hope so because it'll determine if I give his pretty face a bruise or not."

Nemesis was charging incredible amounts of energy focused on his legs. He then grabbed the hilt of his sword. He smiled when Cal managed to gain some control and sent the waves towards him. If Nemesis hadn't charged during the transformation he would've been forced to fight, Nemesis released the energy in his legs making him dash with incredible speed around the waves and behind Caligula, with his sword creating a crescent moon on the ground that was filled with his chaotic energy. "That was the first step if I release the energy on my blade you'll be blown away, go back to normal. We'll continue later, good job."

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:04 pm
Rush And Crush

╔══════════════╗

◉ The part that was Dust Devil heard that remark about him being lower than the man. He was having a hard time making a reply now that Caligula was fighting back, but the demon heard those words clearly.''Curses'' was his only reply something that was like a whisper fading away.Caligula managed to stop himself by plunging the energy blade into the the ground. It was over the fight he knew so he didn't press on. The young demon felt different he felt new like a part of him had been restored. He also felt lighter like his head was clear '' Quell the storm inside my own soul...thanks to teach forcing me to control I could dig deeper. Talk about an acid trip though''. The energy blade crumbled away the tornado died away with it.

The wind demon had now found clarity a path to cut through the darkness he knew what he had to do.The wind began to die down back to a genital breeze resetting the dark atmosphere as if nothing had happen. Looking around he notice trees miles away were torn asunder,he blinks and shakes his head ''I must of really been out of it'' he said to himself and Nemesis. '' I'll replant every last one of those trees'' he said seriously the man loved nature last thing he wanted was to destroy it. When Nemesis praised and said they would continue later he bowed respectfully.'' Thank you Teacher'' he said standing tall. He exam his body ''Think I'll keep this look..his always high jacking my body now its my turn. Besides if I feel good might as well look good'' he says with a genuine smile. '' Guess I'll see you in class" he said putting his hands in his pockets awaiting his response. This new look was part shape shifting,and having some control over his 'inner demon''.

♍ OOC: (I hope to make that tree planting thing a thing ninja
Will add appearance change to his eyes down below.)

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Appearance: One eye is Crimson the other yellow.
♍ Mental State: Half Control Half Not.
♍ Physical State: Normal Human Level
♍ Mood: Feeling Great
♍Thoughts: ''I feel like I can take on the world''

User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Student First Year Yokai Health [Stable] Theme

۩۩

The young lass with a demonic aura of her own yet who only stood at a small stature of five feet and weighed no more than a light one hundred and fifteen pounds. Her dark purple hair swayed on her tan skin, bangs threatening to cover her deep oceanic blue eyes. She would smile and finally stop at the edge of the woods. It had been so windy lately. At the edge of the woods she noticed an open clearing, quite massive in size and beautiful too. Yet, in the middle of this field stood two individuals. One was male the other? She had never seen the likes of his kind before. Was he some form of Yokai too? Some Yokai did indeed look very strange. She was not sure what he was.

What was she sure of? They seemed to be fighting. Was it fighting or sparring? She was not sure. However, it seemed that they were fighting. That unnerved her. Jax decided to make the quick and intuitive decision and held behind a tree, if only partially, to be able to somewhat remain out of view yet also watch their fight progress. She had hoped she wouldn't have to fight, but she wanted to be ready to assist in helping if necessary.

She had decided, it was best for now to stay out of their way and observe. The word teacher was just spewed from the mouth and rang like a drum in her ears. This was an interaction between student and teacher? How could she ever hope to compete with this level of power? There was miles of destruction all around. What kind of school had she been enrolled in?!

۩۩

Rush And Crush

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:39 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Brotherly/Curious

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Caligula/Stranger

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Sword

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ► Hello new comer if you want to approach Nemesis go ahead, he's not going to bite. Not yet at least. >w>

Nemesis sheathed his blade as the he absorbed earlier came out from his palm. Caligula's comment about the body made Nemesis chuckle it was nice seeing him in control and mocking his evil side. "You can keep the body just don't forget, evil is a choice, don't forget yourself...And maybe wear a shirt." As soon as he jokingly told him to wear a shirt flame suddenly engulfed Nemesis and his clothes magically appeared on his body. "As for the landscape, don't worry about it I know a she devil who'll gladly repair the damage. Artemis will finish the job in a couple of seconds."
Nemesis then sat on the ground and closed his eyes. "Now go, I won't cover for your a**. If you're late and the others ask me about you, I'll tell them you were slacking."

Nemesis sensed something from before, but he didn't want to say anything, did one of the demons escape? or is a student wondering around skipping class? Nemesis decided it was best to wait for whoever it is to come out, a demon would die a student will get scolded either way the stranger will be getting it.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Dont Upset White Knights

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

۩۩

So. This man was the younger male's teacher but not his teacher. This puzzled her. He spoke of class, he was going to be late for it? He would even sell him out? Had he not brought him here in the first place? Was this a test of speed. Perhaps he could teleport! The younger male that is... her face lit up at such a thought. That would be such a handy power to have. She smiled so big for a second that she forgot she was even hiding and in an effort to see it, not wanting to miss the teleportation she leaned closer in, however having not watched her footing she near instantly was snagged on a fallen branch and fell face forward. She just had a close encounter... with the dirt.

She lay there for a moment before getting up and huffing and puffing before deciding she would play it off. Storming up to the two from the field, a small frame yet face whose every line held feigned fury, she pointed right at them and spoke with a mild harshness to her tone. "I just fell waiting to see you teleport. Now teleport." Of course, her words would most likely be lost in confusion as she was basically guessing at their capabilities. She was a strange one, that was clear. As dense as they come.

What else was strange was class was mentioned. She had a very good reason for not being in class. She felt she should inform the man. "Listen I have a totally legit reason for not being in class. So here I was, first day and all, walking through the forest to class when a giant bear with yellow fur and a red shirt chased me after I took its pot of honey! I just wanted some honey. It even had a little pink pig for a friend! It was so weird!" She stated with extra enthusiasm. If one did not truly know Jax, they may have a hard time knowing whether she was fibbing, being sarcastic, or had a slip of the mind and confused dreams with cartoons.

۩۩

Rush And Crush

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:28 pm
Dont Upset White Knights

Rush And Crush

╔══════════════╗

◉ As Nemesis made that remark about wearing a shirt he conjures one up. More like a jacket with no shirt underneath. He would fallow the dress code...some what listing to his words that evil is a choice he nods in agreement. He would chose to take hold of his own life and all it would take is a step forward. '' I'll hold on to those words'' he said calmly. He snapped his finger at the job offering being taken oh well couldn't be helped. Well trees growing back in seconds did beat his plan. He wore annoyed expression not really annoyed ,but he was threatening to tell the staff he was slacking.

''Welp see ya around teach'' he said placing his hands behind his head walking off,he notice another presence. He saw a younger student by the looks of it,and she begin to go off about teleportation. He looked the girl over head to toe she was kind of adorable ''Well aren't you a cute one ,but I can't stick around here. Also I can't teleport but I can do this...
see ya'
he said to the both of them with a smirk and a wave. His body became the wind itself using the wind walker ability. Not teleportation but it would get him to the academy grounds in a matter of seconds.
[Exit]

♍ OOC: Added the jacket to his appearance.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Appearance: One eye is Crimson the other yellow. Jacket
♍ Mental State: Half Control.
♍ Physical State: Normal Human Level
♍ Mood: Feeling Great
♍Thoughts: ''hmmm'

User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:28 pm
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Curious

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Stranger

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Sword

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ► Responding to this was weird but please don't stop,
I like the way she acts. It also helps me improve smile

Nemesis stayed silent as the girl came out and made her self-known, he would be lying if he said he wasn't relieved it was a student cutting class. He would rather deal with them than a demon right now. He waited silently as Cal disappeared and slowly opened his eyes when the girl started spewing nonsense. To him, the girl was obviously lying but the way she spoke and looked made Nemesis think she was just....Stupid, or simply acting like she was. The girl speech pattern and personality did not amuse Nemesis, but he was sure it was only because he was somewhat of a hardass.

"So the reason a new student was cutting class is that Winnie the Pooh and piglet chased you around the forest? A bear who's known for being a friendly peaceful critter..." Nemesis sighed before looking at the girl with a defeated look. To him, this was obviously a student who's trying to be funny, and seeing as how she was new here and not in his class he would give what he considered her "Stupidity" a pass. "If that's true then please show me the loot? Show me the stolen honey."

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Dont Upset White Knights

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

۩۩

༒ She sighed as the man left and in turn left herself. She walked though, she was not in any worry of being late. After all, she was who she was. She had spunk. That was for sure. ༒

[exit]

۩۩

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:47 am
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Curious

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Stranger

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Sword

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ► Responding to this was weird but please don't stop,
I like the way she acts. It also helps me improve smile

Nemesis raised a brow when the girl pulled her dagger out, he was quite surprised by the girl's reaction. She was fast with her dagger and it was almost fast enough for him to not notice it. "Interesting..." Nemesis now knows this one wasn't stupid but simply not all there, insane? Maybe, but definitely not stupid. For her sake Nemesis ignored her question, for some reason he wasn't the hardass he usually is, it's like something changed in his life.

When the girl pulled out the honey Nemesis asked for he chuckled and sighed, So the shop you stole from was in the woods and run by Winnie the Pooh and his assistance Piglet." He then got up and dusted himself off when she asked about his name. "Rude? You came to us, you should introduce yourself first...No matter. I'm Nemesis, the assassination professor, what you saw was me training a student." Nemesis started walking away when he turned his head to face her one last time. "You better make it to class before I reach the headmaster's office, or you'll be late. Oh and I hope to see you in my class, you're pretty handy with that dagger of yours"
=exit=

Dont Upset White Knights

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:19 am
User Image
User Image

Shinda had decided she was going to skip her third class period. She needed to cool herself down and clear her head. That guy from the earlier class pissed her off to no end and it was throwing her off kilter. After making her way to the open field, She laid down in the grass and closed her eyes. She had no idea why this guy's comment pissed her so much. Yes, she could summon them but that didnt make them her pets. She is a conduit for lost souls to find their way. Maybe Yzarkos left scars on her that could never heal. A reminder of the mistakes she made. If this scar was a slightly worse temper, that was probably least harmful thing that could have happened. "I wish Nemesis was here. I need a hug... hmmm come to think of it. Yzarkos gave me some of his powers while he possessed me...I wonder what Thanatos has. Hopefully I wont need to use it." Still laying on the grass, Shinda held out her hand and tried to focus. Unfortunately the most she could muster was a bit of holy fire. It was still pretty cool. Laying her hand back down, Shin sighed and continued to try and clear her head.

∑Location →→|Art Class|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Angry/Brooding |
∑ Thoughts →→| ...Why am I so mad?|
∑ Items →→| Phone, Guitar, and school bag. |
∑ Attire →→| Short Kinomo |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:19 am
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Happy

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Shinda

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Sword

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Nemesis just left his prison when he noticed Shinda going towards the open field, he looked dirty and rugged and was in no way presentable, he smelled fine but that's about it. "What's she doing outside of class? She's going to ruin her perfect scores..." Some might say that because she's in a relationship with him he'd give her a free pass, but no it was the opposite. Because he loved her Nemesis was going to be extra hard on her with school. Nemesis dusted himself off before cracked a few knuckles and his neck, he then proceeded to follow her, he didn't try to hide his presence but simply walked a good 15 meters away from her.

"Judgement, if you have him with you, then you'll be able to use his signature, the same move he used to defeat Silver." Nemesis spoke in a very calm tone as he laid down next to her. "Sorry for the look, I was preparing for today's lesson and reward. Since you guys managed to retrieve the pins in time." Nemesis had to prepare some demons for the students. Demon's that'll serve as great practice. "I was, going to give you a lecture about cutting class. But I guess we can replace your third period with something else...Let's see if you have control over my father's abilities." Nemesis got up and took a few steps back before sitting on the ground with his legs crossed, he heard Shinda talking about the hug and we would've given her one, but didn't want to make her dirty. So he thought it was best to do the hugging and kissing later. "Would you rather train here with me? or go to whatever class you have now?"

Nightmares In Daydreams

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:56 am
User Image
User Image

Shinda's ears perked up when she heard her man's voice. She must have been really oblivious to not hear him but considering much she was brooding, cant blame her much. "Judgement huh? If it took down Silver then it must be really strong against demon like her, and dont worry. A little dirt never hurt no body~ " She had started to smile but faded when she heard Nemesis speak of Lecturing her. Though what came next caught her by surprise. "Train with my man and learn how to get stronger...or gur to meh Engrish Ranguage crass. Ohh I berieve the answer is crear here." Shinda spoke with the horrible and very stereo typical Asian accent. and could help but chuckle a bit. "But Seriously...I rather train than Learn to speak what I already know." Rolling over and getting to her feet, Shin brushed herself off and flicked her tails a bit to get some grass out of them.

∑Location →→|Art Class|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Feeling Better |
∑ Thoughts →→| Nemesis!~....Wait....oh Im in trouble....|
∑ Items →→| Phone, Guitar, and school bag. |
∑ Attire →→| Short Kinomo |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:23 am
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Happy

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Shinda

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Sword

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Nemesis had a wide smile when Shinda accepted to train with him, he always enjoyed training but this was different this was special. This could bring them closer as a couple and she could even partner with him if the situation fitted. "Because my father controlled holy fire, it made the ability extremely effective against dark beings. It also wasn't the strongest version out there. He used to tell me stories about the creator of this move, and how his full powered judgment wasn't even close to originator's judgment." Nemesis arm started glowing with red energy as it slowly started to spark. He then got up and lifted his left arm towards the sky as dark clouds started to gather on the field. "Mine isn't complete, it drains too much energy and isn't as effective, so I avoid using it all together." Nemesis then lowered his hand fast and the energy as well as the clouds dissipated.

"It took me six years to get to this point, but I believe you can create a perfect one if I teach you how." Nemesis walked behind Shinda and grabbed both her arms. He placed one on her chest and the other to the sky. "Try to find my father's energy, grab a hold of it, and let it run through your body and out your palm. You hold my father's power so it should be a lot easier for you." Nemesis then spanked Shinda's behind and kissed her cheek. "Ok now go ahead and give it your best, If you feel like a load has been lifted off your chest you'll know that you did it right." Nemesis then walked farther than before just in case the dragon came down, he was a demon by nature and while he has high resistance to holy powers he is still affected by them more than usual. "Take a deep breath and relax."

Nightmares In Daydreams

Woods

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas