Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Town
Steakhouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

David "D" Donovan
David raised an eyebrow since he was curious on what she was going to say, yet he didn't push it and merely nodded to the waiter in thanks for his food. It was then when David heard how happy Sayuri was, and hearing that made him happy as well "Only the best for you from now on Sayuri, and I'm having a great night too."
[Mood]: happy [With]: Sayuri [Dating]: Sayuri

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:39 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Park l Company ➤: David l Item/s ➤: Wine Glass, Silverware l Current Form ➤: Human

Once she retrieved her second glass of wine, Sayuri began to eat. Eating a steak with grace wasn't an easy task, yet the woman made it seem like second nature. Looking up at David with a smile, Sayuri felt her heart jump at his words. Does this mean you plan to stick around for awhile? If so then I have one small request... Sayuri arched her brow as she took a bite of her veggies and a sip of her red wine.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Poisonous Pumpkin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:51 pm

David "D" Donovan
David would start to eat his steak taking care to not get to much of it on his face or suit he then smiled when he heard about a request "Oh? and what would this small request be?" David would then grin as he raised an eyebrow.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:56 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Park l Company ➤: David l Item/s ➤: Wine Glass, Silverware l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri bit her lip gently as she took a sip of liquid courage. I-i know you've already agreed... b-but if you plan to stay... a-and l-love me, please love Sachi as well... I can't imagine how hard it is coming into a relationship with a child already present... She did feel a little bad for David. This was one main reason she was still to this day single, because no one wanted to raise some other guys child. In her mind, this was really her last hoop he had to jump through to fully win her heart, acceptance of her daughter.

Poisonous Pumpkin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:05 pm

David "D" Donovan
David listened to Sayuri's request before reaching over and grabbing her hand he would then give her hand a squeeze "Oh come now, I already told you I see Sachi as a daughter so I obviously love her as well. So don't worry ok?" David would then give her one last smile before letting go.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:12 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Steakhouse l Company ➤: David l Item/s ➤: Wine Glass, Silverware l Current Form ➤: Human

The chef could feel her heart in her throat as she waited for the response. This was usually the time when a guy couldn't hold his end and the woman would return to the single life. However, David squeezed her hand and gave her the answer she had hopped for. Squeezing his hand lightly back, Sayuri felt her face flush and her lips curl into a smile. She was so happy, she could cry.

T-thank you David~ Sayuri beamed as she finished off her second wine and most of her steak. This was so far the best night of her life.

Poisonous Pumpkin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:33 pm

David "D" Donovan
David couldn't help but chuckle at her reaction before finishing off his wine and his steak "That steak actually wasn't bad, better then most of the places back home." He would then wave the waiter over for the bill "So Sayuri, it's rather late so how about you spend the night at my room."

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:40 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Steakhouse l Company ➤: David l Item/s ➤: Wine Glass, Silverware l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri smiled as David finished off his food. The wine made her face feel hot, but it wasn't nearly enough to send her into the tipsy realm. Hehe I'm glad you liked it~ I loved mine, and the veggies were steamed just right~ Watching him request the check from their waiter, Sayuri prepared to take out her wallet.

Oh goodness it is late huh? Sayuri didn't realize how late it had gotten. She didn't want to wake Sachi up, and Silver did say to have fun... I would love too~

Poisonous Pumpkin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:45 pm

David "D" Donovan
David grinned at her reaction as he reached for his wallet as well "Oh hey Sayuri I'll pay this time ok? Next time you can pay" He would then give her a grin as he paid the waiter and stood up before offering her hand "Well then, shall we go?"

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:49 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Steakhouse l Company ➤: David l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Hehe deal~ The chef was a little worried on how expensive the meal was, mainly because she was in the food business herself. But the fact that he had been such a gentleman...

Taking his hand, Sayuri smiled and nodded. We shall~ Bowing to the waiters, Sayuri followed David out the doors of the restaurant and back to the campus, where the night was still young~

-Exits w/ David-

Poisonous Pumpkin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:03 pm
♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞
''Even Wrapped in darkness the light is beyond the horizon ''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

◉ Ah the stake house a place he had visited a several times over the years. The smell alone was enough to make him salivate which of course he did not. He walked into the place his head held high the cooks knew his name and so did the owner. How could they not after all he was the one of few who could polish off their biggest stakes ,as he done before a long time ago. Today however he was not looking to break any records just a simple meat and greet. He waved to the many chefs and waitress manning the kitchen or the tables however those who did not recognize him until he spoke '' '' Yo guys the usual order and plus''. He spoke to the workers as if they were old friends which of course they sort of were. He found his favorite spot next to a window ,he sat down and as he did he scooped up the menu.

◉He scan the thing top to bottom and found some new items on here such as a jumbo stake burger, a new shake and new side orders. The new shrimp gumbo looked pretty appealing and when a pretty young waitress came to take his order,he wasted no time in ordering the soup. Along with his original order which was two T bone stakes well done, with broccoli and cheese, mash potatoes a chocolate shake and then the soup. He tip the waitress for a being a good waitress with an extra thirty dollars. When the food finally arrived he ate like he hadn't eaten in weeks and yet he had control. The stake taste filled his mouth with so much smokey charred taste it was ecstasy for the mouth.

◉Then on to the broccoli with the cheese that gave it even more taste. Next was the gumbo which he took he his time to savior every sip and slurp. Then the mash potatoes which he added some salt and pepper eating every last bite of the fluffy substance. He polished off the meal by drinking the shake this time very slowly,as he watched one of the t.v play some uninteresting sports. Caligula gave a sigh of satisfaction as he needed that meal it would revitalize him for the up coming assassination class. He sat there with a relaxed and satisfied look upon his handsome face watching sports. His empty plate suggested he hate everything nothing wasted. He did end up thinking about Yuki and her scoring of his meal. ''I wonder if her meal will be better than mine'' he thought wandering what she was cooking up. The demon boy was a bottomless pit as he considers ordering another plate.

♍ OOC: .

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Appearance: One eye is Crimson the other yellow. Jacket
♍ Mental State: More -Control.
♍ Physical State: Normal Human Level
♍ Mood: Relaxed
♍Location: Stake House
♍Thoughts: ''Git angels on my brain ''
♍Company: None
♍ Items: Backpack full of his school supplies.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Outside l Company ➤: Caligula? l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Bentos l Earphones ➤: N/A

"WHERE IS HE!?" Yuki searched high and low for the head on the school campus and absolutely saw no sign of the attractive dark skin boy. Perhaps he was at town? Some students usual spend their break outside the campus though for her she would rather stay at school so she doesn't become late for her classes. The angel was now walking around the streets of town, wondering left and right to spot her target.

While Yuki was exploring she did a double take when she went pass a window, she saw a boy around her age with bronze skin, red eyes, long white hair, well toned body; she was surprised the owner or manger of the restaurant didn't kick him out because he wasn't wearing a shirt. No shirt, no shoes, no service. Yuki blankly stared at the person...after a few moments of marveling the person, "Wait...CALIGULA!?" She exclaimed in shock as she watched the head boy out of the window. She glanced up at the building of the restaurant and notice it looked a bit fancy and expensive. Is this wear he spends his break time? Instead of walking to the front door, Yuki walked towards then window and gently knocked on the glass surface, she flash the head boy with a cute smile.

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:10 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

◉ Caligula was staring at the t.v screen with a bored expression on his face. Until he heard a knock on the window he was sitting at. He looked up to be greeted by a cute face none other than Yuki herself. What luck that she'd appear here of all places he wasn't about to question it,he return a smile of his own. I was good to see here again last time they talked was by phone. Caligula stood up straightening his jacket,and heads out of the stake house barefooted yes,but at least he had a jacket on for now. He stood before her with a calm smile on his face looking very much in control ,and feeling great most of all. ''Wasn't expecting you to pop up here...so how have you been?'' he said leaning up against the steakhouse wall.

◉His voice was deeper and even and he seemed older on the outside,but on the inside he was still the same Caligula we all know and love. Crossing his arms over his chest he felt like he was forgetting something smi-important involving the headmaster. The head-boy awaited her response and her reaction to him looking this way. Something else did catch his attention though he could smell something good on her,it must of been the bento. He gave no hint to smelling something good he did say You look good he mention his voice low so only she could hear. Caligula held the urge to ask his score for his bento-box. Deciding to let her make the first impression when she would present her own.

♍ OOC:

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Mental State: More -Control.
♍ Mood: Feeling great
♍Thoughts:''What do you think of me now.... ''
♍Company: Yuki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Outside l Company ➤: Caligula? l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Bentos l Earphones ➤: N/A

Yuki waited for the head boy to come outside, she turned her head and noticed that the boy look way different than the last time she saw him. His hair has grown, one if his eyes has changed colour, not only that but the tone of his voice! She continued to stare at him dumfound until she raised a thumbs up, "Puberty did it's job well." She commented on his new appearance. "I have been okay, but you have certainly changed." She answered, it was strange because she has seen him like this before expect both of his eyes were yellow. Is this partly his full form? "Did someone anger you?" she asked because puberty can't work that fast.

Moving on, "Ah! Before I forget I need to give you a review on your dish. " she smiled, she averted her blue eyes upwards remembering what she ate last night. "It was delicious, the baby back ribs perfectly slide off the bone like butter. Not under-cooked or overcooked. It was moist and amazingly seasoned. The Chocolate-covered bacon is the perfect marriage of sweet and savoury, it was cooked to perfection. And your total score is...9.9 out of 10." She reviewed leaving him just 0.1 mark to get a perfect score. She laughed, "But! I must say the small container with the chocolate sauce was a bit much, are you planning to rot my pearl whites?" She joked with a light laugh. She held out a black traditional bento box towards Caligula.

"My food is so good you won't set foot in this place again!" She said with enthusiasms. When Caligula opens the box he would find a neatly, kawaii packed lunch. She tried her best not to make it too cute or childish for the male teen's taste. Inside there will be a steamy cheesy and bacon Tamagoyaki (pan fried rolled egg or rolled omelette), Spinach ohitashi a healthy veggie side dish, 'dango' three little piggies rice ball with seasoning, and finally Pork Shogayaki, the flavors of spicy ginger and soy sauce with a touch of sweetness from Mirin on the meat. Before Dusty could reach for it, she brought the box a bit away from him, "Quick question...what's your favourite type of meat?" she asked out of the blue.

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: The bento lunch looks roughly like the link/pic I showed you. ^^;;

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:31 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

◉ He took her complements in strides a small smile appearing on his face. ''Puberty guess you could call it that'' he said himself not really sure if he had aged since he took control over a body that looked older. He had changed both inside and out more than she'd know for now at least.''Something like that Nemesis helped me to draw out my inner demon,and after that I learn a measure of control. I'll tell you more later if you want to know''. Caligula perked up a bit at the response to his score the time had come at last.

◉ Caligula gave her his full attention as she talked about his cooking he was swelling with a bit of pride. His score was a 9.9 of 10 missing the mark by a one. He nodes the chocolate sauce is what done him in too much chocolate he noted. Caligula was just happy that his food had such in impact on someone,he hand't felt this way in a while not since the days of his youth. '' And so I set the seeds for the growth of my new found prowess of control''. ''Hearing you explain how delicious my cooking was is the real reward now I know where I stand. I'll just have to do better next time'' he told her spoken like true rival.

''I usually brush my teeth after I eat sweets'' he said being a smart a** just to mess with her a bit. She made a bold claim that her cooking was just that good now ,he really wanted to eat. Looking down at the traditional bento box he could only guess what it held. ''I'll hold you to those words.'' he said approvingly seems she wasn't bluffing. Before he couldn't even think about touching the bento box ,she pulled it away to ask him a question. '' Stake is my favorite'' he said with blunt honesty. He couldn't help but wonder why she asked that so sudden;y.

♍ OOC:

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Mental State: Normal and in control.
♍ Mood: Feeling great
♍Thoughts:''Hmm ''
♍Company: Yuki

Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff