Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Town
Coffee x Tea Café Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:36 am

User Image

User Image

User Image

Penny dragged Mithos excitedly. The aroma of the cafe was pleasant, the atmosphere was somewhat homey and compared to the outside, it was very warm. She let go of the male's hand. "Table for two please.." she told the hostess. She turned to her companion. "If you change your mind, we can always change places, please dont hesitate" Honestly she just hoped he would enjoy the day, since he had made her feel so welcome. As they sat at their table, the kitsune looked through the menu glancing up at Mithos every so often. "So after this....." she now hid behind her menu, "I was hoping maybe..." her ears could be seen above the menu twitching nervously. We could go exploring either the woods or maybe the park?" Behind the menu her face was flushed. She was trying to step out of her comfort zone. She felt the park was quite a childish idea, but she had always wanted to do that and as for the woods...would he think she was weird? She shook her head shaking all negative thoughts. He told me to by myself.... "Unless you'd like to go back to school after this...." Her tail was wrapped around her so she wouldn't trip anyone during her nervous twitches or get in the way of anyone passing by. She played with the tip as she tried to calm her nerves.

Location, Location, Location: Cafe
Person I'm with: Mithos
How I'm feeling: Content
OCC: ACK! I'm sorry >.<, i totally forgot you had said that in thought...
i went off of the "When its not cold..." sentence.. XD im half asleep lol mybaaaaaaaaaaaaad

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:42 am
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Café l Company ➤: Penny l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Mithos followed quick behind Penny as she lead the way, his hand in hers. Once they arrived at the café, a strong coffee smell entered his nose. As she requested a table for the two of them, Mithos put on a big smile. I think this place is great! Great choice Penny~

This girl is strange...but weirdly interesting.... Mithos thought as he stared at the menu in his hands. Nothing looked good to him, but he had to keep face. He looked up once he heard the kitsune speak once more. I think both the park or the woods sound fun! In the gloomy weather the woods may we scary, are you sure your up for it? As their waiter returned to take their order, Mithos ordered a small coffee and a chocolate cake slice. It wasn't really like he would be able to taste them anyways, but they were cheap and he felt bad about the girl spending her money.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
I wanted my own world, so I don’t regret my choice.
I would make the same choice all over again.
I will continue to choose this path!”

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:07 am

User Image

User Image

User Image

"Don't count victory yet" She giggled. "We still don't know how good the food is." The Vixen put the menu down and ordered a hot chocolate as soon as the waitress showed up.

"Are you kidding me?" Her timid expression slowly began to disapear and was being replaced but a hit of excitement in her eyes. "I love exploring" her lip then turned into a pout, "Although...it has gotten me into a lot of trouble before..." Being alone for the most part made Penny want to go exploring and find new places for herself. Places where she could be alone with her thoughts in peace. Her investigations however didn't always lead her to what she expected to find. Thus most of her fears arose from those memories. She placed her elbows on the table and rested her face on her arms as she happily looked over at Mithos. "Question is...Are you up for it?" She arched her eye brows questioninly with a daring expression on her face and a playful smile before glancing out the window. It looked like it was going to rain. "Unless..You want to play it safe and head over to the park, I'm sure the breeze is nice" The waitress showed up soon with their orders. Her hot chocolate looked amazing topped off with fluffy whip cream and a rolled chocolate hazelnut cookie straw. "Thank You". She chimed at the waitress. "Now for the real test...Bon apetit" she giggled.
How I'm feeling: excited
OCC

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:17 am
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Cafe l Company ➤: Penny l Item/s ➤: Coffee & Cake l Wings ➤: Invisible

Mithos grinned as Penny challenged him. Heh of course I'm up for it! I'm not scared of anything! Lets check out the woods! It was true, because in reality everything was scared of him. If only she knew... he thought as he lifted his hot coffee to his mouth and took a sip. Tasteless... he thought and smiled. Mmmmm~ It taste so good! How do you like your hot chocolate? He picked up his fork and cut a small bite sized piece out of the slice of cake and ate it. Tasteless.... This taste amazing! Would you like some? Mithos took the fork and held it out for her to take. With his free hand, Mithos lifted his coffee once more and continued to drink. This would have been a bit odd, considering the coffee was hot, and he was sipping it like it was cool.

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 4:08 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

Penny took a sip of he hot chocolate getting a bit of whip cream on her nose. "oops" she laughed as she grabbed a napkin and wiped it off. Her hot chocolate was delicious. It was creamy and smooth. Sweet, but not overpowering. "mmmm i could drink this all day" She glanced over at companion. An amused smile on her lips. He now seemed just as excited as she was. As he offered a peice of cake she nodded delightfully and took the fork, only to see him down his extremely hot drink. She tilted her head slightly a bit confuseddd. "M-mithos..." she stopped. There was no point in telling the boy. She was sure if it truly was scalding he would have felt it by now. "That reminds me....." she turned to look at the chocolaty pastry and sank the fork in a corner "What are you?" She knew humans had a specific scent but his was somewhat off. She plopped a peice of cake in her mouth happily before she returned the fork to its rightful owner.

OCC

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 4:19 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Cafe l Company ➤: Penny l Item/s ➤: Coffee & Cake l Wings ➤: Invisible

Mithos laughed when he saw the whip cream on Penny's nose. For some reason, his laugh seemed more true then the other ones. Hehe if you like it then I can order you another. Or later I can make you a hot chocolate, my sister taught me how! He gave the girl a smile.

Once he finished his coffee, Mithos looked up to see Penny giving him a confused look. What is it? Is there something on my face?? He grabbed a napkin and began to rub his face. "What are you?" Mithos stopped and stared, his eyes seemed emotionless. What...am I..? He was quiet for a moment. He wasn't about to tell her that he was one of many powerful beings that roamed the earth, or that he controlled all angels. He surely wasn't going to tell her his plans, or reveal himself to her. Shaking his head, Mithos put the napkin down and took the fork. Taking another bite of cake, Mithos chuckled. I'm nothing special, I practice in holy magic from time to time, but other then that...I guess I'm normal~ He gave Penny a reassuring smile. He lied to people for 4,000+ years, why stop now?

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:52 am

User Image

User Image

User Image

The vixen glared playfuly at Mithos as he laughed at her. "Mean!" she exclaimed before dabbing his nose lightly with some whip cream as well. She broke into a fit of giggles. "Now we're even" she managed to say as she tried to calm down and keep quiet. Only laughing more everytime she faced him. I'd love to try a family recipe, homemade is always so much better anyway. As the girl finally calmed down she noticed Mithos had finished his whole drink and was astonished that he didn't get scalded, no ow, no after burn. He drank it as if it was nothing more than regular cup of water or something. She shook her head out of the daze as his face change demeanor. Rats...I may have worded that incorrectly.... "I see...." she took another sip of her hot chocolate. "I hope my question did not offend you or anything...It's just...I know this school is for gifted students.... and well I was wondering what it was you did or if you were anything else aside from human." Not that I should be talking due to how awful i am at my "gifts" Her timid side began to slowly come back once again. Although his smile and calm voice helped her not turn into a total shut in. "If it was rude on my part...i apologize."

OCC

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:10 am
User Image

Mithos took another bite of his cake and laughed at her. Haha I guess you could actually consider me human if you wanted to. Like I said I'm nothing special. Mithos gave her a reassuring grin and cut off another bite from the cake but he didn't eat it yet. Humans are all the same...All of them are weak and worthless. he thought as he stared at her. You worry too much. Don't apologize for being curious, it's normal for people to seek answers. If you didn't, then you would just be boring. Be proud of the questions you ask~ Mithos lifted the bite of cake up to Penny's face and smiled.

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 5:20 am

User Image

User Image

User Image

Penny backed up a little trying not to get anything else on her face and laughed at his reaction. Boring...? Her head tilted and smiled. "I suppose you're right.... if no one asked anything...life would be very dull". She looked out the window and noticed it had begun to drizzle and thunder clouds could be seen in the distance. "Uh oh" She pointed at the window. "You still dare to go? Looks like it will be quite the storm coming" She smiled at him and chuckled wondering if he would change his mind. If she had any regrets it would simply be not bringing some sort of jacket, but at the end of the day, the rain on your body is what made it that much more exciting. She stopped the waitress and asked for their check. "Let me know if you want to add anything to the tab before i pay it..." Her eyes wandered back towards the window. The wind was beginning to pick up. The trees were starting to drop some of their leaves. I cant wait to go outside and smell how fresh and crisp the air will be... The kitsune was lost in her thoughts waiting for whatever answer her new friend would give.

OCC

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 11:57 am
User Image

Mithos looked out the window to see what Penny was pointing at. It was indeed starting to take a turn weather wise. Haha the rain doesn't bother me any. I'm still up for it, but... Mithos turned his head back to look at the girls attire. She wasn't fully clothed, and he wondered if she would get sick. Are you gonna get sick? We probably should have brought an umbrella... As the waitress brought them their check, Mithos shifted in his seat. He was still uncomfortable about Penny paying for the whole bill, but he stayed quiet. He began to stare at the kitsune whose gaze was out the window. Why does she want to go play in the rain...? Who knows what could be out there...

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:22 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

The vixen smiled towards Mithos. It was sweet that he cared enough to ask. She shrugged, "I hope not.... but you got to take risks right?" she then shook her head. "Perhaps the umbrella would have worked here in the city...but i doubt it would help much in the woods." She placed the money on the table and waited for the waitress to collect the payment. She placed her head on the palm of her hand and sighed as she looked out the window. "I don't know why...and it might be weird...but the rain ..it makes me feel and know i'm alive..its so pure and cool when it reaches your skin..." She stared out the window only to break from her dreamlike state as the waitress came to collect. "oh..um...s-sorry* her face reddened. She hadn't planned on losing herself so easily.

OCC

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:08 pm
User Image

Mithos watched Penny as she spoke and gazed out the window. She seemed so calm and lost, like she didn't have a care in the world. This made Mithos smile. For some reason as she spoke, Mithos heard his sister in her words. His smile remained as the waitress came to collect the money and he shock his head. I think if it is something you love to experience you shouldn't have to have a reason. You can like whatever you want, and no one should be the judge of it. Mithos looked out the window as they waited for the recipe. Once the waitress returned, Mithos stood up and held out his hand. Alright, let's go play in the rain.

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:28 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

Penny's ears perked up as she took Mithos hand. "That sounds like it a plan" She thanked the waitress for everything as she and Mithos exited the cafe. Once outside the cool breeze hit them hard in comparison to how warm the cafe had been. This only excited the Kitsune further. She inhaled deeply smelling the sweet wet earthy scent. Her eyes closed as pleasant memories rushed through her head. The fragance was intoxicating...familiar but yet so unreal. She opened her eyes and stepped out of the dry spot near the cafe entrance. She felt the pitter patter of each rain drop landing on her. She turned to Mithos with a smile almost too big for her face. "Well Mithos?" She looked around everyone around her was rushing trying to stay warm and dry. "Will you join me?" she giggled as her hand extended. "Or is someone your status afraid of the rain?" her tone was childish and playful. She was now fully drenched and getting somewhat cold but she figured their little adventure would warm them up perfectly.

Location, Location, Location: Outside of the Cafe
OCC: Lol I'll let you lead the way this time :3

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 2:11 am
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Coffee Shop l Company ➤: Penny l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

As they walked out into the rain, Mithos looked up at the sky. It's so gloomy... He took in a deep breath, but didn't understand the allure of the rain. His clothes became soaked, and he took her hand. His hand was still warm even after the cold rain hit it. Alright, lets get going miss adventure~ Mithos smiled and began to lead Penny to the woods.

-Exit with Penny-

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:09 am
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Nerya Astral
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

: . : . : . : . : . : . : . :

With her morning shift ended and her day now freed up, Nerya had time to relax. Her garden work was finished and the hours were only four hours and break time was her finish time. Seemed pretty suitable. She didn't need anymore hours than required as her home was actually in the academy. That was nice for her. She could do more hours but the school's garden really wasn't huge.

She shook her head over thinking about it as she arrived at the cafe. Her hand pushed the door open and she walked up to the register. Her purse already held in her hand as she handed the cashier her money and told her what she wanted. "Cappuccino with one sugar." She smiled at the lady then moved over to a seat near the window and sat down. She placed her hands in front of her with a slight stretch with an accompanying of a pleasant sigh. She felt relieved to know this day was just as good as the day before.

No hassle at all..

Her coffee arrived and she thanked the waiter and began consuming it at a slow, savoring rate.

Morning breaks from a night awake..

OOC:

Quote:

Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out