azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:46 pm
"That which holds the image of an Angel, becomes itself an Angel ..." Nasir was making a face at that but there was a certain kind of truth to it. "I know you can, um, record stuff? I mean you've taken pictures of here, right? There was also, ah, back in the old world? Someone took a picture with one of the deer people and posted it on instagram or whatever. Not that it exists anymore."

He shook his head. "The photo, I mean. That never happened here. No IT WALKS or Blackfriars or any of it ..."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:25 pm
"Well yes, I'm just saying would that count as enough of being watched for one to not cross over." Cass didn't know enough about Dr. Who to know what Nasir was referencing with that line, she only knew enough to know that like certain SCP, you were supposed to watch things.

"But yeah, I totally take pictures of things all the time. I am...my boss gets to see all of the pictures I take. He enjoys them." she paused, "At least I think he does."

Azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 10:28 pm
"It would but then like ... seeing stuff like that repeatedly or interacting with it would also lead to ... becoming part of it, you know?" Which was probably worrisome but then could explain how some people became part of things after interaction and viewing of things that were part of other ashdown.

"It's Cid. He probably loves it. He runs that entire website about the weird stuff in Ashdown, so it probably makes his day to have stuff that proves there's more than just a lot of magical people here."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 10:39 pm
"Gotcha. So maybe not so much that route. Darn. Maybe we just need to Moses it up then. Only instead of Sheep's blood we use boxes of cigarettes or something," she shrugged.

What did one give to magic to appease it?

"Well, and it's fun to have pictures...just to show myself I'm not losing my mind."

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 11:04 pm
Nasir let out a laugh, though it was kind of a sad one. "There was a story, in the old world, about the witch on the beach. She'd tell your future for a pack of smokes ..." His expression was somber. "She was magic, the magic."

Trouble apparently did not like sad Nasir but did not know what to do with it, so went back to Cass with a small hop and glide. This time he was looking for a pocket to hide in.

"You're right about the pictures being good to know you're not going crazy. I know I thought I was for a bit. Even with others knowing about this place."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:27 am
Oh. Oh. Cass couldn't recall if she'd been told that story once and that had been why she had chosen cigarettes of all things for her comment or not.

"All the more reason for smokes to work then, yeah?" her tone bordered an attempt at 'cheer up' humor. Then Trouble landed on her shoulder again. Cass rubbed a finger against the top of his head, though all jacket pockets were empty enough (barring a few receipts) for comfortable squirrel time.

"Sometimes I still think I'm crazy when looking at the pictures. I feel like this town is doing weird things to me, even outside of the magic."

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:37 pm
"Yeah," Nasir said with a small smile, one that was a little watery, but he was clearly pushing past it. Especially once he realized Trouble was trying to nest in one of her pockets for a nap.

"You're not alone in that." His tilted his head to gesture they should start walking, maybe try and find another way out. "I mean ... the town kind of changed me? Even before the magic happened."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:06 pm
Cass nodded, following along the way he'd gestured her to go.

"Yeah. I'm not sure if it's for the better yet but," she grinned, taking up the lead, "I'm at least enjoying it."

azuredreams
Fade off in the next few posts?

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:52 pm
"For the better for me, I think." Nasir started to walk, stretching his arms above his head and then letting them drop back down with the fingers meeting behind his head for a bit and held there.

"I wouldn't have Wil, that's for sure, or any of the others I'm know now."

demon_pachabel
can do a fade away with your next post?

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:56 pm
Cass pondered briefly, her mind lingering specifically on two individuals in particular. Her flighty-heart was having a difficult time with the idea of possibly leaving them behind to flee to the next town.

Still, they were both pleasant thoughts as they continued down the path.

"Yeah, I think I can be pretty happy with how things are."

There was a long pause,

"But hopefully we'll find something soon." she laughed, but wasn't really in a rush as the two continued off - hopefully, towards home.

Azuredreams
And a wrap!

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items