Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Warehouse of Phantoms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:56 am
It would appear that Arkelos' trick work, or at least cut off their scent as the Buizel seemed to go in a different direction, the guards following after. With their risk of being caught mitigated for the time being the two could focus on other matters, like that mysterious child for starters. Which speaking of the two could hear some clanking coming from inside the warehouse, the sound of someone moving things around. What was up with that kid anyways?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:27 pm
Sihlo stood, still and silent, moving nothing but her eyes as she watched the buizel come and go. Her Persian, however, never stopped moving, prowling around the inner perimeter of the reflect field, constantly keeping himself between Sihlo and the Buizel. It wasn't until the pokemon and guards moved away that he stopped and sat beside his girl.

"What the hell is up with that kid?" Sihlo asked, hearing the commotion coming from inside the warehouse.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Arkelos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:57 pm
The Buizel and guards fell for the illusion, they wondered off back toward the warehouse. Arkelos and Abra slowed down their humming, eventually coming to full silence. "Now take a deep breath, realign the world. bring us back into... sync." The mirrors began to fade, light slowly brighten their skin. "Now take one, final, breath. Breath in." "Breath out." he said after a moment.

Arkelos got up and brushed off the dirt and rubble. "You did a great job, Abra. Take a nice long rest, you earned it." Abra glowed, a voice could be heard inside his head. "Thank you for your kind words, as mentally draining as that was; I will be fine. However, you have a deep concern for my well being. I will accept your offer." Abra turned to Sihlo, with a blank stare. Arkelos turned to Shilo, "Abra wishes to give you it's thanks. Time for some rest my friend." Abra returned to its pokemon.

"Now about the kid, What would you suggest we do? I agree with you, a full out attack would not be in our best interest." He said with his ears twitching.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:20 pm
"You're welcome," Sihlo said, giving a small nod to the And a just before Arkelos returned him to his pokeball, "and thank you for your help, as well."

She turned back towards the warehouse and placed her hand on her Persian's head, as the large feline had begun growling lowly. Something in the air was making him feel uneasy and he did not like that, "No, attacking without knowing exactly what we're up against would be suicide. I suggest surveillance. The one thing I'm certain about is that's no ordinary kid. So until we know what's going on, we'd be better off starting out of sight."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Arkelos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:30 pm
"Agreed, i might also offer the suggestion that we avoid using Psychic types as much as possible. Unless in absolute danger. We don't want to make anyone aware of our presence." Arkelos smiled, "Well, anymore than we already have." Arkelos looked up at the damaged window. "Also i wouldn't not recommend the window you blasted earlier. Any light that happens to shine through would cast a shadow into the warehouse itself." Looking around, "The front door would be like walking up to a cop with a bag of Lavender Town Grass." Arkelos turns to Sihlo, "What are your thoughts? I don't want to sound bossy, or make any assumptions that i'm "in charge." I might add, your thoughts and ideas are just as important, ."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:40 pm
"I don't have any Psychic types, so no worries there," Sihlo said, indicating the three felines she had already released. "I think we should send some of our pokemon out to help with surveillance under the guise of being wild pokemon while you and I find a back door. We can keep one or two with us so we won't be completely defenseless."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Arkelos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:47 pm
"Fair enough, Houndour, Growlithe, and Poochyena, come on out." The three pokemon appeared as his feet. "Alright yall, its play time. Remember the signal if yall need a quick get away." The three canines ran off. "Alright i got three others on my person." Arkelos said kneeling down, "There foot prints here. The guards went this way, however the Buizel went this way. I fear a trap, maybe worse. Your call."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:10 pm
"Most likely," Sihlo agreed, looking down at her Zangoose, "Adema, go find out what you can about this place. Do not engage anyone our anything. If you get into trouble, hide. Only return to me when it's safe."

The pokemon nodded and ran off in the same direction as the canines, "As for the guards," Sihlo reached into her bag and pulled out three small, harmless looking spheres, "I'm thinking our best bet would be a distraction. They all produce different types of reactions similar to pokemon attacks. One produces a smokescreen, another does stun spore, anhydrous the last one does sleeping powder. Also had one for poison powder, but I'm currently out. Either way, we need to act fast if we wanna find out what's going on in that warehouse."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Arkelos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:17 pm
"So we have and accord; Let's follow those goons, I'm sure you have better sight, i suggest taking the high road, i'll take the lower. Let's keep in constant sight of each other. I'll have your back, since you already have mine, since those pistols of yours have been pointed at me." He laughed, "I understand you don't fully trust me; i can't say i blame you. Good luck, to you and your kin." Arkelos took off behind some barrels, waiting for Sihlo to get into position, where ever that might be.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:56 pm
"You're already on your way to earning it by shielding me from those guards," Sihlo said, tossing a handful of the spheres to Arkelos, "The black ones are for the smokescreen, yellow for stun spore, and green for sleep powder. I might not get a clear shot up there before one of us is spotted."

She pulled her hood over her head and crouched before her Persian, "Atreyu, I need you to stay down here with him. You'll be able to sense my movements much better than he can, I'm going to follow his lead as best I can, but if I need to move in a different direction, for whatever reason, I'm going to need you to guide him. Besides, Sabbath blends into the darkness much better than you do, I'm afraid." She gave the large cat an affectionate pat before standing and signaling to her Purrloin to follow and, together, the two disappeared into the shadows of the nearest building.

Within moments, she'd found herself on top of one of the warehouses, the dark blue of her hoodie allowing her to blend almost seamlessly against the night sky. Looking down at Arkelos, she pulled her pistol out and allowed the moonlight to flash off the metal to signal down to him that she was ready to proceed.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Arkelos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:16 pm
Seeing the two disappear into the darkness, Arkelos waits. "I'll follow your lead on her location. Other wise, we need to move on." He said to the Persian. A moment later, a glare of moonlight flashed in at him. Barely making an outline, Arkelos knew what i ment. Moving a few yards forward, Arkelos and the Persian crawl into a crate.

"Well this isnt something i thought out, She can signal me without being detected, but if i was to reflect the moonlight on to her i would give her away." Arkelos ponders for a moment, "Ah i got it," Snapping his fingers. Arkelos brings out Rockruff, "Rock Polish, hopefully it will be just enough to shed some light without alerting others." Rockruff starts rolling around in the sand, the sand against his rocky coat is being used as a buffer. "I hope this works. If not, i'll have to use another tactic." he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:59 pm
"He's smarter than I gave him credit for," Sihlo said, smiling slightly as she noted the success of Rockruff's rock polish giving her Atreyu's and Arkelos' position. Flashing one more time with the metal on her gun, Sihlo silently awaited his movement. With the small amount of moonlight available, she'd only be able to barely make out the pale fur of her Persian. With Rockruff's rock polish, however, that would make it a little easier for her to follow.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Arkelos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:33 pm
Arkelos took his leave, "We need to move farther up. Rockruff, when i signal flash your fur again, if you need to use Rock Polish again." The trio move up to a stack of crates at the back corner of the building.

"Shhhh, two guards. They are moving this direction. Keep absolute still. The shadows should conceal us. Rockruff signal our location to Sihlo." Rockruff shuffles his fur, but it's dull creating a very limited about of light. "I hope Sihlo can see it. That was barely bright enough for me to see."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:52 pm
Sihlo did not see the faint light from Rockruff. She did, however, spot the two guards, and noted they were going in the general direction she'd last seen Arkelos. Making a decision, Sihlo threw one of the sleeping spheres down toward the guards. If the others were too close and got caught in the smoke, she'd just have to use an awakening on them. Better to knock her own teammates out than risk them getting caught.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:04 pm
The guards would be alerted to the sudden. however faint, flash of light coming from the Rockruff. While it could have been anything they deemed it enough to check out and so the pair were starting to close in on Arkelos's location, one of them starting to get a little curious about something that looked like a person, that was until a certain little ball fell down from the sky and burst open, kicking up a cloud of what was ever inside of it in the general vicinity of them and Arkelos.

"What the-" One muttered before the pair fell over and passed out. It was a Sleep Powder bomb.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff