Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:32 am
User Image

Castiel

Cas grabbed his drawing book and pencil. He opened the book and started drawing.
"Probably cause most of them end up just being wasted time or jerks who shouldn't have had a chance. At least that's just from what I've seen." He said as he doodled, "I personally haven't experienced it because I'm awful in dealing with liking people. Either I end up not telling them or they find out because I can't control my face." He explained, glancing over at Ryan before going back to his doodle.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:18 am
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

Mood:Happy
Wearing:Casual
Theme:Headphone Activist-Hiku
Voice: Andrew Garfield- Peter Parker

Ryan got up from his bed and stretched a little, before scratching the back of his head.

"Well i guess that could be it. And you sure have seen a lot then huh."

He chuckled before he walked to his dresser and pulled out some basketball shorts and a tank top, he slipped his shirt off, revealing a slender but still muscular torso.

"Oh sorry, you don't mind if i change do you?"

He said as he turned around to face Cas. Ryan knew exactly what he was doing, he just wanted to see how this little cute ball of a person would react to shirtless him.

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:26 am
User Image

Castiel

Cas thought for a moment.
"Well in my old school my friend had a bad habit of dating the wrong guys."
He said shrugging. Cas bit his lip when Ryan asked about changing. He hadn't even looked and his face was already getting red. He looked over at Ryan.
"I don't mind." He said, his eyes lingered on Ryan's bare chest before he went back to doodling. He assumed Ryan was trying to get a reaction out of him so he tried not to give him much of one, although he wouldn't mind at all if he stayed shirtless.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:14 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

Wearing:Lounge Wear

Ryan nodded and smiled as he slipped the tank top over his body then took his jeans off, revealing he was a trunks kind of guy when it came to underwear. He looked around for some where to put his clothes when he rememebered his laundry basket was still packed up. He bent down and pulled a suit case from under his bed and opened it taking out a foldeble mesh laundry basket and threw his jeans and shirt in there then put on his basket ball short.

"Ah much better"

He said as he flopped back down on his bed in his new comfy clothes, He still had his socks on which were probably the most colorful thing he wore besides his underwear.

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:14 am
User Image

Castiel

Cas didn't pay attention while Ryan changed. He flipped over his drawing book and started a new sketch.
"Do you like bees?" He asked glancing over at Ryan. It was a weird question but Cas liked bees even though he had gotten stung once or twice.
"Also do you like me?," he paused for a second," Me? Why did I say that out loud? Heh. Just ignore me.." He said biting his lip.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:00 am
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

Ryan looked over at Cas with a confused face at his question of liking bees.

"Bees? Do I like bees? Um...I'm not sure i haven't exactly thought about that, I guess I don't mind them."

He sat up now on the bed still looking at Cas with his second question which he did not ignore. He just got a big grin on his face and giggled a little.

"Well ya I like you, if I didn't i wouldn't be talking to you. I would have whipped out my laptop by now and started gaming on it."

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:18 am
User Image

Castiel

Cas smiled.
"Bees are great although I don't think they are supposed to fly apparently bees don't care about that." He said laughing a bit.
Cas's face heated up as looked over at Ryan, covering up his drawing book.
"Right. Yeah. Of course. I mean I just uhm.." He said looking away. He closed his drawing book and put it under his bed with his pencil before laying back.
"I'll wipe that grin off your cute face.." He mumbled before grabbing his pillow.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:28 am
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

"Bees...arent suppose to...fly?"

Ryan was a bit confused at first but then thought about it a bit.They did have pretty small wings compared to their bodies. His eyes shifted watching Cas, the smile not leaving his mouth, but got wider as he heard Cas' statement.

"Oh really, i doubt you would come over here and do that."

He crossed his arms over his chest in a teasing way.

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:36 am
User Image

Castiel

Cas groaned before throwing his pillow in Ryan's general direction.
"You're right I probably won't. I'll stay over here and throw things at you." He said as he grabbed a small stuffed bee from under the bed.
"Eat bee." He said as he threw that in Ryan's general direction.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:51 am
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

"Hey whoa not cool, unarmed man over here."

he said with laughter in his voice as the pillow flew by him but the bee hit him in the face. Still laughing Ryan threw the bee back at Cas. And slid to the floor looking under Cas' bed seeing him slid something under there.

"Oh and what do we have here."

He said as he reached under the bed and grabbed the sketch book.

"Don't think i didn't notice you scribbling down in this earlier."

He said as he stood up holding the sketch book

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:05 am
User Image

Castiel

"Oh no I've 'bee'n attacked." He said laughing as he caught the bee.
Cas got up and went over to him.
"Why do you need to see what I draw? hmm? It's not like I've been drawing you or anything." He said looking at him. Although that was a lie. He drew Ryan shirtless but how could he not. He draws things he likes.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:53 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

Ryan lifted his arm in the air that had the sketchbook, making it just out of reach of Cas.

"Well usually when someone says somethin' like that it means that's exactly what they did."

He turned his back to him and opened the sketchbook till he got to the newest drawing, his face blushed a bit and s grin was on his face.

"Well I didn't know I looked that good."

he giggled a bit closing the sketch book and turning back to Cas

"No need to be so shy about drawing me, im flattered. Your lucky I haven't gotten my camera out yet."

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:04 pm
User Image

Castiel

Cas pouted when Ryan moved the book away. Cas shook his head at the camera part.
"You are not taking pictures of me. Nopenopenope. I'm not signing up for that."
He said shaking his head. He went over to his dresser and took off his glasses then sat back on his bed.
"I usually draw things I like. So there's plenty of bees in there." He said smiling.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:08 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

"I didn't sign up to be drawn so it is only fare."

He said putting the sketch book down on Cas' bed and crossing his arms as he watched he move to take his glasses off. He sat back down on his bed then let himself fall back his legs dangling off the bed, but feet touch the ground

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:22 pm
User Image

Castiel

"I mean..I didn't sign up for the feels either but yknow don't have a choice there. Anyways I guess I don't really care if you take pictures of me." He said looking over at Ryan. He picked up his sketchbook and started drawing again. This time his choice of drawing was Ryan as a bee with his glasses and floofy hair. "Okay. Do you wanna play a game? If it's considered a game. Anyways One of us says three things, one is a lie. The other has to guess which one is a lie. I mean it's kinda a way to learn things about each other." He asked as he erased part of the hair and fixed it.

Hyde School Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff