CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:41 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Demetri

Demetri's face got red again.
"W..well that's great for you." He said quickly. He watched as the werewolf licked his fingers. His face and the tips of his ears heated up.
"Okay but I don't want to eat around you though. I haven't eaten around anyone unless it's been when I've lost control and I don't particularly trust myself. Not that I doubt your ability to protect yourself, I would just prefer not to even have a situation where anything could happen." He explained quietly, his face still red but not as much as it had been.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:33 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain
Mood:Content
Wearing: Sweat Pants and Boxers
Theme:F*ck Me Up
Voice: Jax-Sons Of Anarchy

"Suit yourself boy."

He said and flopped down on the old looking couch before he grabbed the remote to the t.v . and switched it on. He glanced over at Demitri before motioning for him to go into the kitchen. He surfed the channels for a while before stopping on a T.V. show about men living out in the wilds of Alaska.

Johnny kicked his feet up on the coffee table that had seen its fair share of things, teeth marks from dogs lined the corners. Paint was chipping off and there were cracks in the wood here and there. It seemed most of the things in his house were old, and worn. Like maybe he had them for that long or they were second hand. Nothing really nice was in his house aside from the Cedar box which had virtually no scratch on it.

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:47 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Demetri

Demetri went into the kitchen and grabbed one of the things of animal blood he had gotten. After mentally fighting with himself over it for a good minute, he drank a bit of the blood. He shook his head. He drank a bit more before putting the lid back on and putting it with the others.
"If only chocolate was something I could live off of." He groaned. He finished the chocolate bar and wiped off his mouth. He looked around for a moment before grabbing another one of the chocolate bars.
"I probably shouldn't eat this but I am going to anyway." He said quietly to himself.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:53 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain

Johnny had walked into the kitchen silently and sort of watched Demitri before walking up behind him. He placed his hands on his waist paused a moment before slightly moving him to the side.

"Excuse me there."

He reached down and grabbed another piece of raw meat before hopping onto the counter and took a bite.

"Tell me a little about yourself Demetri, anything."

He was curious about him, and still waited to hear him say the real reason he came here, it wasn't too hard for Johnny to figure out but he wanted to hear it from this boys lips.

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:07 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Demetri

Demetri's face went right back to being a tomato.
He mumbled something about a stick before looking at him.
"Uhm. I mean I'm not interesting really. I was changed on my birthday, murdered my friends, spent my vampire life trying to not kill humans, oh and when I did go to town I got a lead pipe through my stomach, generally just attacked so that stopped." He said shrugging. He didn't find anything about himself interesting. He opened the chocolate bar and took a piece of chocolate, eating it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:16 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain

Johnny finished the meat he had in his hand then folded his hands on his lap. He listened to Demitri but he didn't want to hear about that he didn't want to hear about his hard times as a vampire he wanted to know what being a human was like.

"What was it like being human? Did you like being human more than a vampire? I was born a werewolf so i have no clue what a human life is like, this is my normal."

Johnny's voice had pure curiosity in it, he wasn't like the werewolves you saw on T.V who were bitten and changed into some monstrous creature he was born into it, and he stopped aging at what you see now.

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:46 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Demetri

He thought about everything he remembered from being human.
"Well, I don't remember too much from being human. Humans aren't much different from us. I mean they are fragile and don't live as long or have any magical abilities. The only thing I hate about being a vampire is the drinking blood. I wouldn't want to be human." He said quietly, not looking at the werewolf.
"The only thing as a human I remember is the last day of being human. I'm not a very useful source of human information. Sorry." He said before eating a few pieces of chocolate.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:00 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain

Johnny listened, he felt kind of sorry, that he didn't remember what being a human was like, that he couldn't even come up with a good memory from being human. He looked as Demitri continued to eat chocolate and hopped off the counter. He grabbed the chocolate out of his hand and set it down on the counter. Johnny stood in front of him sort of cornering him.

"This might just be a tad dangerous but look at yourself, you are weak, eating human food. You drink more of whats in the fridge and i sit and make sure you do that or, I'll see how you feel about werewolf blood."

He raised an eyebrow at the boy. Werewolf blood was much different from animal and human blood. Some vampires craved it more the human blood because of the taste, the taste was like nothing they had ever had. It was rich and almost sweet in a way. Johnny opened one of the drawers near them and pulled a small kitchen knife out. Johnny was standing close enough to Demitri that, Demitri could feel the heat radiating off of Johnny's bare chest

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:15 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Demetri

Demetri looked at Johnny.
"It isn't up to you what I do. Why does it matter to you anyway?" He asked trying to ignore how close the werewolf was but that didn't work very well. He glanced at the other's chest for a moment before looking at the werewolf.
"You can't force me to do anything." He said quietly looking away.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:49 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain

Johnny tilted his head a little bit at his comment. When Johnny was... lets say aroused or 'into someone' a more primitive side of him came out to dance. He moved the knife in his hand to his arm. His eyes didn't look away from Demitri.

"We both know why actually here, don't try to hide it. You think I'm attractive, your body language your smell, you pretty much gave yourself up when you spoke to me in the town today."

Johnny watched as he glanced at his chest for a moment, a smirk appeared on his face. He touched the knife to his skin still watching Demitri.

"Even the oldest of my kind can't control themselves when this side of us comes out to play, and you are the one who enticed it."

He pushed down on his skin with the knife slowly letting a bit of blood surface. What Johnny was doing was also a way his kind would torcher vampires they would capture for information in the old days. They would have them chained up and cut themselves letting the blood flow down their arms and watching as the vampires would struggle.

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:15 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Demetri

Demetri glanced at the blood before looking back at Johnny. He was curious as to how this would play out. He was curious as to what all this side of the werewolf would be like. He wasn't sure what to think of it so far.
"I'm not hiding anything." He said quietly. He looked away from the werewolf, now just being curious as to what his reaction would be.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:55 am
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain

Johnny moved the knife on his arm then set it down on the counter, it was clear he had cut his arm from the looks of the knife. Johnny put his arm down to his side as he looked at Demitri and his body language and listened to the tone of his voice.

"Of course. You aren't hiding the fact that you wanna hook up now are you."

Johnny's voice was a little on the teasing side as he spoke. His arm dripped blood onto the floor, at the moment he was forcing himself not to let his arm heal, he wanted to see what the vampire would do.

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:03 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Demetri

Demetri glanced at his arm.
"It may have crossed my mind once or twice. It's not all I've thought about though. I mean my mind..goes various places at once." He informed the other,
his face heating up. He wished his body would stop doing that but if there was a way to stop it from happening, he didn't know it.
"I don't want to drink your blood so you might as well just heal yourself." He sighed. The logical side of him didn't want any part of the werewolves blood but he knew if the werewolf didn't heal himself, eventually, he'd want to drink it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:09 am
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain
Wearing:White v-neck, sweats, boxer briefs

Johnny's eyes narrowed and he took a step back his arm healed but a small pool of blood was on the floor next to him. He turned his back to the vampire and walked up stairs to his room. He slipped on an old white t-shirt and came back down.

"Guess you aren't as fun as I thought you would be."

He said from the living room as he sat back down on the couch, his mood changing entirely. He rested on of his arms on the back of the couch and his feet on the coffee table.

"You can let yourself out when ever you want to leave."

He seemed bored now, bored that the vampire didn't react different or make any actions or advances toward him. Johnny flipped threw the channels again till he stopped on a show about restoring old muscle cars.

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:24 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Demetri

Demetri didn't move for a minute or so.
"Right." He said quietly, "Don't want to risk giving up what little control I have for my murderous ways." He went outside leaving his stuff inside. He paced outside the house, mainly just trying to talk himself into doing anything at all.
"Okay, but I spent 80 years by myself and I can't just..do anything apparently. Highly unfortunate for.." He stopped mid sentence. He was outside, where humans were, or at least the scent of humans.
"Humans..how could I forget.." He asked himself as he closed his eyes.

Hyde School Teachers Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff