Submit

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:29 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Matthew

"Don't shoot me he says, shoot me he says." He said as he shot the arrow in Yakob's general direction.
"Going to ask me to spear you next or something?" He asked shaking his head. He didn't want to spear Yakob but if he asked Matthew too, he probably would just to get it over with. He wasn't too fond of hurting Yakob but he did need to learn stuff while here.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:26 am
ϔakob Ȉvanov

Mood:
Theme:Slavic Drums

User Image

Yakob was actually not paying attention this time thinking that the arrow would just fly by him or his the wooden target, but boy was he wrong, and quick to judge. The arrow flew into his arm sticking out the other side. A look of surprise washed over Yakob's face as well as pain and he looked up at Matthew. With a grunt he walked over to him and grabbed a throwing knife. He took the kinfe and cut the feathers off the back of the arrow and looked at Matthew again.

"Pull that side of the arrow... quickly."

Yakob wasn't going to count, or enjoy this for that matter, but he was impressed, Matthew actually hit him, exactly what he was wanting, he had sort of a proud feeling, how the man who took him in must felt once when training him.
User Image

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:37 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Matthew

Matthew was surprised himself also slightly worried about Yakob's insistance to be injured with things.
"Right. Yep. Fun times." He said as he quickly removed the arrow from Yakob's arm. He tossed the arrow aside and looked at Yakob's arm where he'd shot him.
"I get that me hitting you is supposed to be realistic training but are you sure you want me to keep hurting you?" He questioned. Of course, he understood the importance of learning things like this but he also worried about Yakob because he can't really die and he didn't know what getting injured while being cursed really did.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:52 am
ϔakob Ȉvanov

Mood:

User Image

Yakob tensed and winced as the arrow was pulled from his arm. He took in a hard breath and looked at Matthew who was question him, he knew that question would pop up eventually.

"It's fine, don't worry about it."

For Yakob pain seemed to be the only thing he could feel anymore. He didn't have what he considered 'real' emotions. Love, Hate, Jealousy, those type of things never came to Yakob anymore. He needed the pain to remind him this was all real, that he wasn't going to wake up back in his own time.
User Image

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:08 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Matthew

Matthew thought for a few moments.
"Sorry I wasn't supposed to ask questions." He said quietly. He looked at Yakob as if he'd finally realized something but he didn't say anything. He wasn't allowed to ask questions and he wasn't going to keep doing what he said he wasn't.
He definitely didn't want to bring up Yakob's past, although he did wonder what horrors were there.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:17 pm
ϔakob Ȉvanov

Mood:

User Image

Yakob shook his arm a bit and started to gather his things, a small half smile came to his face and he chukled a bit.

"It's alright, I understand now you are curious and have never met a cursed human. I guess I can let you ask a few questions while we are still here."

He grabbed the arrows and wrapped them in a thing piece of leather and took the knives that were stuck into targets and trees and put them in a piece of leather that had straps fitted for them so they would stay in place.

"Ask your questions wisely you only get to ask a few."

User Image

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:41 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Matthew

Matthew watched the other.
"Do you feel anything besides pain? I mean someone who probably has been alive for a long time, battled in wars and stuff like that..there must be things you don't feel. Whether you blocked them out unintentionally or they've simply been pushed out of the way after being deemed unnecessary." He asked then explained.
"Also what would happen if you were injured in a way that is supposed to kill people?" He asked after a few moments. There were many things he could ask but he figured those were the two he was most curious about.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:12 pm
ϔakob Ȉvanov

Mood:

User Image

Yakob sat down when he was asked the first question. His brows furrowed a bit as he thought about the question before he answered it.

"I don't know what anything but pain feels like, so yes I do only feel pain. I don't know what its like to feel anything else."

He tilted his head at the second question, he had been injured in a few ways that should of killed him.

"It's happened before and i do in a sense die, but just so my body can take over and use its energy to heal itself. I only know of one way to kill myself."

User Image

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:22 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Matthew

"I'm sorry. I mean people shouldn't only be able to feel one thing, not matter what they've done." He said sighing. He wanted to hug the other but decided against it.
"How would one such as yourself actually be able to die?" He asked quietly,
wondering if he'd actually tell him.

Hyde School Off Campus Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas