Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
The Unmei Zenchō Clan (Ominous Oracles Herd) [O/R!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you interested..? ;w;
  Yes! 8D
  Nope. x:
  Maybe... *lurk*
View Results

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:59 pm
I did post it already, but I also included the link to this thread so I'm sure if it wins, Yumi'll give it a glance and s**t.

Festival ideas, yaaaaaas.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:04 pm
Awesome.

Well since they are based on a shrine idea. What about the Summer and Winter soltice festivals in celebration for the seasons or the change of Seasons.

Maybe one around Fall to celebrate the deceased or those who have passed on or those who have left the herd?  

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:17 pm
And a Festival of the Moon, maybe? Perhaps they see the Moon as a giant lantern guiding the way for the souls of the fallen to join their ancestors in the sky? And the stars in the sky are the spirits of their ancestors. And the fireflies are the soul-lights on earth before they make their journey to the sky?

-pulling things outta her arse-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:45 pm
I love the idea of the moon festival! There's a lot of connection to cycles (like life, death, and rebirth, which actually works quite well with the herd theme, me thinks) as well as feminine principle! Since the Doom Herd seems more matriarchal, I think it'd be fitting they celebrate the moon.

Eternal Xantara

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:47 pm
Eternal Xantara
And a Festival of the Moon, maybe? Perhaps they see the Moon as a giant lantern guiding the way for the souls of the fallen to join their ancestors in the sky? And the stars in the sky are the spirits of their ancestors. And the fireflies are the soul-lights on earth before they make their journey to the sky?

-pulling things outta her arse-
Yes that would be an awesome festival  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:51 pm
How would the herd feel about outsiders? Sorry if I'm asking about things that have already been discussed, I've been out all day and my brain's a little fried atm @_@

Part of me wants to think they'd be welcoming to those who happen to wander up to the mountains where they live, because that must be one heck of a journey depending on where you're coming from, but then I also feel like they'd be very aloof or secretive. Maybe once public places become restricted when an outsider appears? For instance, temples or shrines where the high priestess and the priestesses do their work and read signs for the future are no longer open to the eyes of others.

If that makes sense.... > >;;  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:57 pm
They'd be very wary of outsiders in their lands due to the persecution of the herd from 'em lol.

-trying to think of more weather/storm-related/based names for the herd-

Lol. Guess it's stuck as the "Doom Herd" for now. |D  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:14 pm
it makes sense to worship the moon since the moon creates the tides and such  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:11 pm
What about Hakyoku Unmei for the herd name.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:10 pm
Super late for me atm and my brain is about half functioning, but I'm definitely interested in this idea!  

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:21 pm
Fatal Irony
Tuula-Tondra

XD

It sounds fun

I like this haha  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:08 am
Zakiax
What about Hakyoku Unmei for the herd name.

What's it mean? o:  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:28 am
We could call them the Heralds of the storm or maybe Storm Heralds? I don't know how accurate the translation in to Japanese I did is, but Arashi no yokoku sounds pretty neat biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:56 am
Okay, now the names are starting to get interesting. o:

-looked up Unmei; couldn't find what "Hakyoku" meant-

Storm Heralds/Heralds of the Storm is a good one too!  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:11 am
Since there's more people interested in this herd than I can list in the Herd Helper Semi form thing, if I win, y'all are more than welcome to try and join with whatever PokeSoq (or regular Soq...) ya got. ;3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff