Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:13 pm
searchlight

"There will be plenty of time for that tomorrow," Eli countered, batting his long eyelashes. "Bring your A game, Nokoni. You can bring other things, too, if you want. I'm flexible."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:13 pm
dog days

There were a short, snappy set of knocks at Horace's door the very next day, as promised. Sitting next to him, waiting patiently for the door to open, was Pascal, their all-important taste tester. Hopefully Horace wouldn't mind that he'd brought him along with his armful of ingredients.  

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:14 pm
kart you off

"You must be awfully confident if you're planning on playing the rest of the race like that," was Eli's reply, one that didn't sound strained with distraction, but it was surface deep concentration at best. To say it didn't feel nice—and yes, distractingly so—would be a blatant lie. This was some kind of dirty tactic if he had ever seen one.

After that he went quiet, but even if he wasn't willing to let go of his controller just yet, two could play at this game. He scooted in, brushing his socked foot against Horace's calf, pressing their thighs even closer, and faintly wiggling in his seat.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:15 pm
scan the apartments

The way Horace wavered made Eli's hands shoot out surprisingly quickly to catch him, but the fall never came. Instead, he reached the rest of the short distance, smoothing his hands over his chest in a sleepy, not really sure why I'm doing this but I am sort of way. "And you look like you just rolled out of bed. Hell, so do I for that matter. Come on, come on."  

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:15 pm
shampoo

Unlike Horace, Eli definitely broke eye contact to glance down. He just wasn't that strong.

"Don't worry about it. By now I know what I'm getting myself into." Grabbing a comb from the counter, he freed Horace's hair and let it waterfall out over the tub. "You don't have to do a thing unless that thing is enjoying yourself," he assured, brushing his hair.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:16 pm
have you ever

The Semblance of Unity
Text to: Ace

i'm not sure why you ballroom danced at an art camp but alright
Quote:
Text to: Ace

anyway i have lessons and i'm inviting you
what do you say?

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:19 pm
dog days

He'd thought about that flexible comment probably too much. It was a good thing Pascal was there because Horace immediately scratching the good dog between his good dog ears. Then he gestured to Eli. "Give me some of that - have you got enough to feed a dog army?"

Then, leaning in a bit. "Hi, Ellie," he said softly. Then he sent a small mental wave of feeling towards him that could only be described as pleased.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:21 pm
kart you off

Horace almost jumped at the feel of Eli touching his calf, but he controlled, although the muscle in his calf certainly jumped. "I'm very confident. And I see what you're trying to do, too." He squeezed gently.

"You'll have to try harder than that."  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:26 pm
have you ever

Quote:
Text to: Ellielliellie
i was there for choir...
when & where?

Quote:
Text to: Ellielliellie
oh dyou want me to lead or follow?
i'm flexible with both 😘

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:31 pm
shampoo

"Oh you know, do you? Did I really flash you all that much at court?" He chuckled. Horace tensed at the first stroke of a brush through his hair and forced himself to relax.

"What if I enjoy myself too much or what if I fall alsee- oh, that feels nice." He'd kind of forgotten how... electric and yet, still relaxing it felt to have someone touch his hair, play with it or brush it or whatever. Ugh, what if he embarrassed himself and made a noise.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:47 pm
scan the apartments

Horace's hands came up to cover Eli's, trapping them against his chest for a bit. Then he seemed to snap out of his daze. His stomach grumbled. "Right. It'sa short drive." He grinned.

"Not gonna call me handsome? Geeze." Then he was pulling Eli out and towards the car and towards food, feeling suddenly very light.

saedusk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:26 pm
dog days

"Some of us are newbies at this. I just wanted to make sure we wouldn't run out of ingredients. Pascal would be so disappointed. He's got the appetite of an entire army, you know." Which was to say, he would eat anything at all, but Eli was very strict with his diet.

Passing some of the bags into Horace's arms, he smiled at the belated greeting and the way it made him feel undeniably welcome.

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas