Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[DRP] They Were All Yellow (Chester & Preacher) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:48 am
this is awkward okay

His eyes widened at her flying leap, heart still racing enough to prompt a little nervous chuckle as she landed. He never truly forgot what she was capable of, he just occasionally misplaced the notion that she might jump onto tables and turn into a mink halfway there.

Chester ran his hand over her once, still a little hesitant to do such things even though he'd touched her human form in far more intimate ways.

"Yo. They didn't change."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:52 am
movies

As it turned out, it wasn't a bust exactly. Chester took a quarter of the movie to get through half of his Coke, after which he set it out of tipping range and slid somewhat gracelessly down the couch until his head was in Preacher-lap range.

"Better?" he asked, smirking up at her.

Smerdle

Scamp

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:54 am
wizard cancer

"It can be a mutual effort. I'm a little sad that I can't remember that first one now. But I'll start writing them all down, idiotic or not."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:59 am
morning

Chester didn't fight her, smiling as she settled.

"How about that. I prefer hands too. But you should be gentle. Since, you know, you've already roughed me up. Officer."

Half of him recognized that this was completely ridiculous. The other half might have been curling his toes under the covers.

The Semblance of Unity

Smerdle

Scamp

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:35 am
wizard cancer

"Good," she said, her head still tipped up to look at him. "I wanna keep 'em forever."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:48 am
this is awkward okay

She nosed his hand when he petted her. It was a strange feeling, but not necessarily a bad one. "Well, ********, I dunno then." Preacher leapt off the table and changed mid-air again, although it didn't work as neatly as before. She landed painfully on the floor and groaned.

Then she was back up, rubbing a spot on her cheek that certainly was going to bruise.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:54 am
movies

She scooted over a tiny bit until his head was aligned perfectly with one of her thighs. "Guero," Preacher said, poking the edge of his smirk with one finger. "You're a menace."

Then she began to comb his hair back from his face with her fingers. She liked the texture of it, the color. "But yeah, better," she muttered. "Took ya long enough."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:59 am
morning

"Gentle? On a criminal like ya?" She pretended to consider it then leaned down and kissed him quickly. "Maybe I could consider it - if I were a bribe-takin' cop."

"But yer still udner arrest. Anythin' ya say can n' will be held against ya." So what do you say, Chester?

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:17 pm
wizard cancer

His small smile only wavered for a second. Forever still managed to spark visions of Preacher looking over a dogeared book of bad poetry in a nursing home someday, but if they didn't do something about the cage soon, forever would only mean a few months at most.

"I'll do my best to write more then. Maybe I'll even draw pictures in the margins." His expression had gone wistful now, but as he turned to his desk and grabbed a loose piece of paper, he regained focus. He managed to rewrite his horrible haiku in less than a minute, holding it up so she could see when it was done.

"To be transcribed when I get an actual book."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:57 pm
movies

"It took me just the right amount of time. Now I know who the characters are so I can get these out of the way and still know what's going on." He folded his glasses and tucked them a few inches under the sofa. Instead of paying attention, however, he closed his eyes and sighed.

"I still haven't taken you up on that hair washing thing. I think it could be a very valid use of our time."

Smerdle

Scamp

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:00 pm
this is awkward okay

Two very strange things happened next.

1) Chester swore out loud.

"Holy s**t, Preacher!"

And 2) his words came out... odd, like the sound of small forest animals running from a thunderstorm, snapping twigs as they went. They could be understood, but they also clearly weren't english. When he spoke again, his voice was back to normal. He sprang to his feet and was at her side in a second.

"Are you okay? Do you need some ice?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:03 pm
morning

He tried to follow after she kissed him, but shoulders didn't bend that way and he flopped back onto the bed almost immediately. Then Chester began to laugh, grinning up at her as he said,

"Anything? All right. 'Preacher Maria.'"

The Semblance of Unity

Smerdle

Scamp

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:13 pm
movies

"Suuuure," she said, but there was no heat in the word. It wasn't even really mocking. Preacher wasn't really paying attention to the movie anymore, either. She ran her fingertip along his eyebrows and stroked through his hair methodically, only stopping to twist bits of it here and there into spirals that did not hold.

Her fingernails scratched lightly at his scalp as she moved her hands. "Ya know I'm free anytime ya wanna get a little wet." It was weird, but she was really enjoying this sort of thing... just... touching him, playing with his hair. Weird.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:17 pm
wizard cancer

"Or I can doodle in 'em." Wait, she just had an excellent idea. It was dumb, as most excellent ideas were, but eventually he'd get a notebook, a journal, a sketchbook, something. She'd fill it with drawings because she never could word right. ...Preacher stopped her own thought process. No, that was only a dumb idea, even if she still kind of wanted to do it.

"I gotta extra sketchbook, if ya wanna use that. Or we can go to tha fancy paper store and get real extra. A proper throne for ya poems to sit on. s**t, I might write you one, too."  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:21 pm
morning

Preacher grinned back down at him. Pair of grinning fools. "Tha student becomes tha master. N' so the bad cop is defeated." She wriggled a bit, moving so that, instead of straddling, she could simply lay on him fully. Preacher assumed he'd shove her off if she was too heavy.

"Ya every wish is m'command." Her leg flopped over his, one foot tucking underneath his calf. Barnacle. ********, but he was warm and it was great.  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff