Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[GM ORP ] Horsemen "Orientation" PART 3/FINALE P34 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:17 pm
The more this inane conversation continued, the more Shaheen was able to calm down to the point where her outside actually matched how she felt inside.

"Hrm, that's nice, dear." She hummed, "Because I have no idea who you are."

And that was that. She wouldn't allow herself to be brought down by some preening, facetious idiot who thought that hunter, of all horsemen, was somehow better than anybody.

Though he had torn that faminers head off. That was at least a respectable representation of their clans abilities.

Regardless of how she felt at that moment, which was like she actually didn't have to listen to or do anything these two told her, the word competition at least caught her attention, but instead of saying anything, loooked to Shik.

She'd let him decide if they were actually to consider partaking in this.

medigel
last tag for awhile so I just wanted to throw one more in
zoobey
baneful

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:49 pm
The only reason Xiomara was here was cause she heard they where giving awAy humans. Like that lady on her small box that have away those death traps. "You get a human. And you get a human." She wanted her own human. She needed someone to clean up after her. She had no time for things like that.

She didn't know what was happening but watched and looked around better to observe for now then when the time came take. Use whatever is going on to her advantage.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:
Xiomara is Y1 war horsewoman

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:16 pm
Though his opinions on the new tower had yet to settle, there was at least prospect that intrigued him enough to venture anywhere that day; human prisoners. Not like he was going to get further inside as it was with the elevators blocked, to it resulted in waiting. At least he knew he could be patient, boredly gazing upon the fight that had transpired and a little disappointed that the results hadn't ended a little more in favor of his clan. (That meant less to go around perhaps).

Still in an unmoving heap - well himself really, his lot of insects were all a twitter with the commotions going on about him, Something That Waits remained gazing in an unfixed spot as the crowds began to talk amongst themselves. He was a little lost in thought, pondering the possibilities with the humans that had been captured and the delightful things that could be done to them.

Quote:
Something That Waits is a y1 alchemist Famine who is.. most likely going to sit there but feel free to engage!

- - - - - - - -

Meanwhile, Siggy was standing off to one side with an almost sour disposition on her face and her arms crossed. She felt a little torn over the matter, not like a conscious emotion about human ethics or anything because she was very delighted to learn that a slew of humans had been taken captive and were ripe for ... whatever had been decided to be done with them - how she would be able to benefit from a human prisoner was still unknown to her given how fresh she was to this new tower and the current workings inside. The new 'modern' technology now at their disposal was... almost baffling.

Which brought to her dilemma; because it felt like there was so much needed to be done, to learn and to train for and she wasn't doing anything but watching, standing and observing. (and for that matter, where was Zosma?)

Quote:
Signy is a fresh new Death guardian with a hunter weapon ~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:27 pm
There had to be a reason for the tower's recent change to this fancy futuristic infrastructure that looked like it came out of the sci-fi movies that humans so enjoyed watching. He wouldn't be surprised if he found a talking robot either if he took the time to explore each and every floor. Yves mulled to himself as he watched the duel impassively from the sidelines.

This Hunter individual was loud. Way too loud. He wasn't sure where he came from or what he had done to earn his place as their leader. It didn't quite help either that they were all stuck here because Hunter had placed himself directly between them and the lifts that would take them back to their quarters on the respective floors. So he settled for glowering quietly from his side and very briefly imagining a certain War Chieftain he knew (Shaheen) in Hunter's place. There. Much better. Much more tolerable.

Quote:
Yves is a Y1 War executioner loner grunter grumper horseman

======================

... by the Grace! Was that Famine horseman alright?

Wan Ru had been horrified when she saw the brutality with which Hunter ripped his opponent's head off like that. Really now. The last thing that they as the Lost Clans needed was to squabble like little foals and go at each other's throats like that over such a trivial matter when they could simply share the prisoners as Medea had instructed.

Folding her arms across her chest, Wan Ru gave a sigh and rolled her eyes at Hunter pointing both his index fingers into the air. Obviously someone hadn't been observant enough when trying to pick that up from the humans. Sheesh...

Quote:
Liao Wan Ru is a Y1 Conquest Scholar

xhanging gallow

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:41 pm
From behind Liao Wan Ru, the tall, silent figure of a Conquest Horseman stepped out, dark haired and dark eyed as he moved around to stand in front of her, hands tucked behind him. He gave her an appraising sort of look, expression calm, almost thoughtful, but with a scrutinizing edge to it.

"Are you new?"

baby_gwing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:25 pm
Qarah had had a human once. Well, sort of. It had not been its human alone, which it had resented. It wanted very much to have its very own human.

It hovered around the edges of the crowd, watching the goings-on with interest.  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:09 pm
Torgus had been in the crowd, watching his Glorious Leader fight for Honor and Glory and Important Things, like Proving War Clan Was Best Clan. He had to duck his head a bit to sniffle and wipe away a tiny bit of liquid pride that escaped his eyes as Hunter-Killer emerged victorious.

But more important, the promise of more prisoners.

By the time he could look up again, there were even more ponies milling around, some that he didn't recognize. One of them, which looked vaguely familiar, in a I've-probably-unwisely-hit-on-that sort of way. Only she was insulting their Glorious Leader. But she had really nice hair and pelts and -

Uncertain of how to proceed, he settled for stepping up and offering the same strange gesture he'd seen Hunter do moments before.

"GREETINGS, FELLOW CLANSWOMAN. You have very nice pelts. And your wings are very comely." He took in a deep breath. "You also smell as if something has died recently - in the best way. Surely we can all work together to cause pain and suffering and blissful agony to all humans!"

Seussi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:29 pm
Thera had places to be, ponies to train into proper horsemen, and things to kill.

Lots of things to kill actually.
The spirits of young impressionable students of the clans for example but what could one do? There were only so many hours in a day.

'What in the-" She said, walking into the tower and seeing the mass of horsemen and the whole debacle. Now, she was willing to live and let live usually, (provided it was her fellow horsemen), but when she spotted members of her clan making part of the ruckus?

"Has anyone here even been to one of the team building exercises?" She asked knowing the likely answer, "You act like a bunch of rowdy colts and fillies trying for the last apple." Her eyes narrowed and scanned over the war clan members.

They lingered longer than normal on Torgus.
Because it was Torgus.

medigel
seussi
xdeathxbyxlovex
baby_gwing
Ravvlet

Quote:
Thera is a NPC War Chieftain- Title/Role of Weaponsmaster. She is here for moral support and making sure everyone has a knowledge that they all need to train more because none of them are even close to perfect. PS if i missed war ppl its cuz i cant see past 1 page back or idk what clan yur pony is in

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:37 pm
The bro-hug was well received, Wrath even managing a smile when it was given, though he looked over Borr's shoulder in search of another who he would have expected to be here. Where was Na'ima? Possibly in the human world, tending to her own small community of humans.

Perhaps if she did not arrive, he could acquire two humans here, one for him, and one for her, as a gift.

As he pulled away, he looked to the other man again, and gave a nod, while reaching out to grab the horseman's hand for a shake, hesitating only briefly to change hands as he had instinctively gone with his right to start with. "It is good to meet you, Dain."

Following Borr's nephews gaze, he shrugged massive shoulders. "If they do not, the world is full of many more that we may farm from."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:25 am
Something rattled deep within his chest, an alert as a few of the those who dwelled within him stirred as a presence made itself known. It wasn't the pleased feeling or the familiarity that usually was brought upon by his sibling. No, the centipedes informed of another. Of it. Without so much of a turn, Wait's eyes shifted ever so and barely managed a glimpse from his peripheral; not like he cared to delve further to acknowledge it. No, Qarah would be ignored for now unless interactions were really necessary.

prolixity

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:09 am

Liang certainly wasn't as enthusiastic about humans as the other horseman and gave Xala a slightly concerned look. If he was really honest with himself, she was a bit odd but he could live with odd if it stood to gain him something else. She was a prize to be pursued, and frankly her oddness didn't bother him as much as he expected. Her enthusiasm for cooking was familiar to a craftsman and well the thing about organs was probably...some kind of extension of that.

"I don't fancy mess." he said with concern, looking to the other horseman. "I prefer to be clean and precise with them. I'd rather them dead than milling around like that."

He gave the throng of humans a disgusted look.

"Why does everyone insist on playing with them?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:50 am
He felt a small tug against his garments and as he turned, he realized that a tall man with a large, peacock colored fan was suddenly addressing him. Well, it made sense for the man to choose Qui, of all individuals to ask, but at the same time, there were far more boisterous and entertaining fellows to take mind of, scattered among the floor around them.

Several of the War Horsemen were making a scene - yammering on about this or that - but he had little interest in stooping to their levels just to obtain attention also.

Well.

At least not for now.

So instead, he turned a charming smile on the man addressing him and shook his head. "Haven't the faintest clue - save for the fact that the fight was far too short, in my opinion."

kuropeco

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:02 am
... hmm?

Wan Ru quirked a brow at the other Conquest horseman who had quietly stepped into her field of vision to scrutinize her. The horns atop his head. Unmistakeable proof of his nobility lineage perhaps. It wouldn't do to be rude to a noble or one of her fellow clansmen in any case. "Maybe. Depends on your definition since I've been around for a few months."

Unfolding her arms so that she could tug at the hem of her skirt slightly as she took a small step back to give a curtsy, she smiled warmly with a dip of her head. "How may I address you my liege?"

kuropeco

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:10 am
Qarah noticed someone. Something, rather. There was a something here that was not noticing it, pointedly. It debated within itself. Should it go and make Waits notice it? Or should it simply fail to notice something so insignificant? It decided on the latter course for now, and pointedly ignored Waits right back.

chirigami

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:28 am
Black eyes moved steadily across the the horseman's face; not particularly invasive, but curious, faintly studious. He seemed to take the curtsy with great appreciation, the barest flicker of approval making its way through his expression before it disappeared into a politely blank look once more.

"Thiên," he said, pronouncing the name delicately, with stress on the proper syllables. "I am a Horseman of Conquest, merely making my acquaintances with those unfamiliar to me. What is your name, if you do not mind me asking?"

baby_gwing

Quote:
Thiên is an NPC Elder Horseman of Conquest

Mengyao waited patiently for the other to answer; he certainly looked like the type who would know what he was doing, impressively dressed and wearing an impassive, almost dismissive expression that Mengyao found promising.

Except that clearly the other had no idea either. Mengyao glanced towards where the fight had happened.

"Ah," he said. "Well, I suppose I'll have to learn some other way..."

His expression shifted to one of distaste; in spite of having no memory of anything at the present moment, something about the way the people looked and moved made an expression of vague distaste cross his face. Dual colored eyes found the blond haired woman and held for a moment before Mengyao turned back to the man beside him.

"They all seem rather barbaric to me. At least the ones with hardly any clothes on," he added, and extended a hand. "My name is apparently Mengyao. And you are..?"

Ghouliboo

Quote:
Mengyao Miao is an Elder Horseman of Conquest who currently does not remember who or what he is. He is wearing jeans, a dress shirt, and a blue sweater vest with his peacock feather fan (as usual).

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff