Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
[RP Event] ♆ Rolling in the Deep! ♆ - Stage Two is Go! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:19 pm
I cannot forsake my own!
Username: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Brother you are rolling for: nothiing
Soquili or Familiar who will be remaining to defend the Kawani Village in the event of an attack: Jupiter's Symphony

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:25 pm
I cannot forsake my own!
Username: Niyaru Delacroix
Brother you are rolling for: Orange and purple
Soquili or Familiar who will be remaining to defend the Kawani Village in the event of an attack: Akriteya

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:26 pm
Nothing to fear but fear itself!
Username: Nisshou H
Brother you are rolling for: Neither, ineligible for ponies
Soquili or Familiar who will be joining the brothers below: Velia (lovely kelpi I won in this event not yet certed)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:34 pm
I cannot forsake my own!
Username: Lady_Katsaya
Brother you are rolling for: Teal and purple
Soquili or Familiar who will be remaining to defend the Kawani Village in the event of an attack: https://orig00.deviantart.net/acb0/f/2017/235/0/1/sylveon2_1_by_public_indecency-dbl263x.png Fantocinni

Lady_Katsaya

Married Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:41 pm
I cannot forsake my own!
Username: Bluedemonwolf
Brother you are rolling for: Orange and purple
Soquili or Familiar who will be remaining to defend the Kawani Village in the event of an attack: It Kurone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:15 pm
I cannot forsake my own!
Username: Kaya Wolf Moon
Brother you are rolling for: Neither as I have won my freebies for the event
Soquili or Familiar who will be remaining to defend the Kawani Village in the event of an attack: Naos Drekk

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:31 pm

You guys have one hour left for sign-ups! Then stage two will commence!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:38 pm
Stage Two

The ground shivers and shudders, seeming to heave in a great wave as a thunderstorm descends quite suddenly upon the Kawani lands. The sky is so black that it is impossible to tell whether it is day or night. The sound of water rushing fills the air, and then a terrible crack resounds. You've been sucked under the waves!

Strangely, you find yourself able to breathe under the water, even if you didn't start out that way. You don't dare to wander too far afield of your aquatic guides, one of whom seems to be caught between quavering in fear and cackling with an unhinged, desperate laughter. Whatever pulled you under seemed to briefly cut off your air circulation completely, as though you were gripped in a giant hand - and when that let up, so did the darkness.

Everyone around you seems disoriented, as though they don't quite know what's happening to them. You, however, press forward. If you had intended to remain behind to protect the village, you find it suddenly impossible to return, pulled beneath the waves with only a pair of mer Soquili to guide you. Perhaps you will be able to head off whatever evil brought the storm... or perhaps you will join the small collection of floating bodies that have drifted up past you.

You are in the deep - your only way out? Deeper still.

It is time to commence...

Rolling in the deep.

Rules

Please note: You may only participate with one character, as doing so with more characters would give you an advantage when it's time to hand prizes out.

This stage will run until 11:59 PM EDT on October the 26th, minimum! You may roll up to twenty times a day, with the day starting at 10:40 PM EDT and ending at 10:39 PM EDT the following day.

You may not delete your posts. You may edit your (short or long) RP responses as much as you like, as they will not impact the results.

If your posts reach the minimum for stats, they can be submitted for this month's stats.

Rolls

Roll 1d20 to select a RP scenario from the list below! Please keep a tally of the points that you earn in every post that you make.

1. As you follow the brothers down, you find yourself amid a minefield of venomous jellyfish. Perhaps you took a wrong turn? -1 point
2. Oh dear, it seems that someone lost a deep sea fishing net, and unfortunately you've found it, and are tangled up in it. -1 point
3. You approach what appears to be the path, but as you swim forward, it is evident that there is a giant whirlpool and you're in danger of being sucked in! -3 points
4. Up ahead you notice a crazy huge angler fish with sharp teeth. Have you really gone that far down? You'd better swim away fast! -1 point
5. On your way, you find a treasure chest and/or a map leading you to long lost treasure! +6 points
6. You brave a sunken ship filled with sharks, each one more fearsome than the last! +2 points
7. Along your way, you are forced to answer riddles by a sea serpent who will try to eat you if you get one wrong. +1 point
8. It's quite dark down here, and you find yourself dodging jets of superheated water from deepsea vents! -2 points
9. While traveling through a crevasse, you have to flee from an undersea avalanche triggered by a small earthquake. -1 point
10. Swimming through a forest of coral, you find yourself struggling to avoid getting stuck. +0 points
11. Catching the attention of a pod of whales/dolphins, you try to ask them for help with the quest you've unwittingly become a part of, and find yourself with a fairly sympathetic audience. +8 points
12. You're swimming down deep among the kelp, and unfortunately end up fleeing from some undersea hunters who would have you for dinner. -1 point
13. Swimming through a stone maze filled with poisonous plants has given you a healthy appreciation for the trials down below! Your fortitude has served you well. +4 points
14. You come upon a giant squid, and try not to get lost when he's startled and inks his way to safety. -1 point
15. No, don't go towards the light -- that beautiful light means DEATH! You're so close to your destination, but taking this path will lead to certain doom. -3 points.
16. You were caught in the current and thrown back the way you came. -2 points.
17. Oh no! You got lost in a kelp jungle and have no way to get out. Help! -1 point.
18. No one told you how cold... or dark.... it was going to be this far down. For some reason, you're feeling particularly sensitive to the deep dark ocean waters. You start slowing down, unsure how much further you can go. Courage, men. Courage. Now where did all your friends go? +2 point
19. Nothing prepared you to face down a great white shark. Do you try to swim away, or face the monstrous fish? +2 points
20. While following the mer brothers down, you notice something moving in the dark. What is that reaching toward you? +10 points

[size=18][color=cadetblue][b]Sea you later![/b][/size]
[size=11]
[b]Username:[/b] You!
[b]Character name:[/b] Who are you playing as?
[b]Roll response:[/b] A short (or long, if you prefer!) response to the roll you just got!
[b]Roll tally:[/b] Your total so far!
[b]Link to rolls:[/b] Please link your rolls here.
[/size]

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:48 pm
Sea you later!

Username: AstoriaFallen
Character name: Misha
Roll response: This looks like a fun path, oh wait. Nevermind! Gotta go the other way.
Roll tally: -3
Link to rolls: 1

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:50 pm
Sea you later!

Username: Astoriafallen
Character name: misha
Roll response: Gotta keep away from that falling debris, swim away from the avalanche.
Roll tally: -4
Link to rolls: 1, 2

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:52 pm
Sea you later!

Roll response: Still swimming into the darkness. Just have to stay strong.
Roll tally: -2
Link to rolls: 1, 23

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:53 pm
Sea you later!

Roll response: Just need to tell myself to keep swimming. You got this!
Roll tally: 0
Link to rolls: Please link your rolls here.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Lady_Katsaya rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Lady_Katsaya

Married Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:54 pm
Sea you later!

Username: You!
Character name: Fantocinni
Roll response: A short (or long, if you prefer!) response to the roll you just got!
Roll tally: Your total so far!

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:54 pm
"]Sea you later!

Roll response: Answering these riddles wasn't exactly easy, but it was fun. And he got to meet a sea serpent.
Roll tally: 1
[  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:55 pm
Sea you later!

Roll response: Swept away in the current. Drat.
Roll tally: -1

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff