Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Black Abyss {Literate RP Bar} {Grand Opening!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:22 am
he nooded and responded to the question ask
" my name is Junsei" he smiles and for some random reason yawned
what bring you in tonight?  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:02 pm
Kou yawned and took out his cell phone. He looked at the time and replaced it. He sighed and darnkk the drink in front of him. "This is delicious Junsei" Kou said complimenting the bartender.  

KouWolf

Intempestus

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:15 pm
Maki walked out of the back room, after dumping the dished in the sink.
There was nobody at any tables, there were only a couple of males at the counter. She was rushing around for nothing!
She sighed and set her notepad and pencil on the counter again as she sat on the closest stool. Her feet/ paws were already hurting. Maki stretched them out, as well as the rest of her body quickly. Then she relaxed back on the stool, slumped once again, on the countertop with her chin on her paw. She played with her lip piercing and made the small chain jingle. That sound always made her feel better.
Soon enough, she grew bored and started doodling on the pad. :
User Image
What are these strange creatures that pop into my head all the time? She thought to herself
((OOC: Remember, we're furs!! blaugh ))
When she finished, she put the pencil down and looked around for anyone who needed orders.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:25 pm
after makin the drinks and giving them out and sits down next to Maki and looks over at her drawing. He smiled a sweet smile thats an interesting drawing he said softly. Whens your shift over? Would you mind getting a bite or a drink with me? my treat he added quickly

He got kinda nervous and picked up a pen and fiddlign with it he looked down .  

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

KouWolf

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:56 am
Kou gently stood and went to the DDR machine. He smiled as he turned it onto heavy mode and picked the hardest song. "Lets see if I can get this right" Kou said. The white wolf began to do the song with ease and continued through the song getting a AAA.

((I got a video to show good Kou was doing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrDeC-x8LHE Also Kou is gay so if any of you are interested.......... just putting it out there.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:10 pm
watched the random person ddr as he bounces quarters into a shotglass he sighs were did eevryone go?  

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

Intempestus

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:31 pm
Maki sighed deeply and stretched, as she does whenever she finishes a drawing. She looked over at Ed as he fiddled with the pen.
I don't know when my shift is over. I hope soon. I'm tired..... She yawned and her ear twitched while she looked over at Ed's paws. "...You like to mess with pens don't ya?" She said to him, semi-sarcastically with a little giggle. Her tail swayed softly behind her.
She layed her own pencil down after signing the new piece of art. Loud music erupted in the corner as the new customer was playing a song on Heavy.
I should challenge him....but I can't play while on the job....How many hours do I have left anyway? She thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:30 pm
*blushes*
Sorry for the pen i get nervous

ya WHEN are we off???

he looks around for raven.
I want to sleep and have dinner  

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

Intempestus

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:56 pm
((I actually watched the DDR video))

O.O
"That is insane...I have yet to be that good." Maki sighs and responds to Ed
"I don't know...I haven't seen her in a while....maybe she took off as well....Can I have a drink, just a small Suicide please." She said after a slight pause. She pulled out 3 bucks from her pocket. She always saved a few bucks just in case there was a cool video arcade somewhere, or, if she grew thirsty while waiting for her manager to come back.

"You haven't had dinner yet? Neither have I....." Maki looked at Ed and then looked around teh room nervously.
"...So...What do you like to eat?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:14 pm
*mixes her drink and smiles as he slides it skillfully slides it next to her*

he ponders about thwat to eat. Could you possible just get me some tamatos mozeralla chees and balsamic vinergar?

*he blushes at makin such a wierd order*

he mixed himself a drink and sipped it slowly we should be off in a few minutes I HOPE.  

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

KouWolf

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:31 am
((I can do that song and get an A))Kou gently sat at the bar sighing lightly. He wiped some sweat from his brow.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:22 pm
The Suicide was delicious.
"Thanks" She said as she sighed contently. The she-wolf handed him the charge for the drink, put 2 bucks in his tip jar and winked.
After he orders for himself, Maki smiled and took a look around the bar for any new customers.
A new one had arrived. He slid in to the stool next to her and wiped his forehead. He looked tired and Maki wondered if he was ok. She turned to him and smiled sweetly.

"Hey there, Are you ok? Can I get you anything to eat or drink?" She handed him a hankerchief from her pocket for him to pat himself with.  

Intempestus

aaaaafkp

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:33 pm
The young male panther entered the bar, regarding its morose setting and ambiance. He gently placed a paw to the door, pushing his way into the other room as he cluthced his carrier bag to his side, taking in the new scenes all at once. He set himself down and his bag next to him, head fixated his sights on the bar table as he reached inside for his sketchbook, placing it in his lap and promptly began sketching. His tail idly flicked behind him, his ears folding inward to detect any conversation or sounds around him. "Mmf." he hummed lowly to himself as he settled in to his night out.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:25 pm
Intempestus
"Thanks" She said as she sighed contently. The she-wolf handed him the charge for the drink, put 2 bucks in his tip jar and winked.
After he orders for himself, Maki smiled and took a look around the bar for any new customers.
A new one had arrived. He slid in to the stool next to her and wiped his forehead. He looked tired and Maki wondered if he was ok. She turned to him and smiled sweetly.

"Hey there, Are you ok? Can I get you anything to eat or drink?" She handed him a hankerchief from her pocket for him to pat himself with.
Kou gratefully took the hankerchief. He pointed to the DDR machine catching his breath lightly. "I..was...doing..a...really..hard...level" Kou said inbetween breaths.  

KouWolf

Intempestus

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:52 pm
Phanto_Thief
Intempestus

Kou gratefully took the hankerchief. He pointed to the DDR machine catching his breath lightly. "I..was...doing..a...really..hard...level" Kou said inbetween breaths.

"No problem. ^.^ *thumbs up* Oh yeah...that's right. That was amazing! I'm not that good yet. When you catch your breath, and get rested up, do you want to play with me?"
She smiled again.
"Do you want anything to drink?"  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas