Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Ryoko’s Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:00 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}
Mood: Happy | Gear: briefcase | Wearing: Black suit | With: Ryoko

User Image

Nodding he chuckled a little. "You’d spend it with me in my class." Smiling as he finishes his breakfast. "But you would be going to school technically. You’d be my little Assistant." Getting up he made a plate for Ryoko when she would come. "After you’re finished go and get ready."

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Their Room l Company ➤: Alriel & Eachother l Items/Weapon ➤: N/A

Hehe yay!! I’ll be a good girl I promise!! Annchi looked over to the noise she heard, which was a result of her mother walking out. She was in a new outfit, very professional with a fancy white shirt and a pencil skirt. Goodnorning you two~

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:38 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}

User Image

Giving a small whistle as he saw Ryoko the elf stood up. "She woke up to waffles. Made you a plate as well." Kissing Annchi on the forehead and Ryoko on the lips Alriel would grab his shirt. Grabbing the ironing board and iron he would quickly unwrinkle the article of clothing. "Alright Annchi, finish up and get dressed." Smiling to his daughter as smoothing our shirt.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:32 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Their Room l Company ➤: Alriel & Eachother l Items/Weapon ➤: N/A

Ryoko smiled and nodded her head in thanks as she sat down and started to quickly eat. Her classes weren't till later, but she had to make sure that the room and everything was in order before the students arrived. Watching her man iron his shirt, she shook her head and looked at Annchi. Alright baby girl, please be good for daddy ok? No tantrums, no screaming~ Wiping her daughters face of crumbs, the little girl giggled and nodded happily. Ok mommy! Ill be a good girl!! I promise! Once cleared of crumbs, Annchi ran to her room to get changed.

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:36 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}

User Image

With his shirt ironed Alriel finished getting dressed. He was in his suit and tie once more. Smiling he sat down with the two most important of his life. "We'll have some fun. Let her be the big boss of some of the students." Leaning back a little as he sighed, a little nervous for the first day once more. "It'll be fun."

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:44 pm

The woman couldn't help but laugh. The thought of her little girl bossing students around? She just couldn't see it! Oh goodness! You sure are something my love~ Well if she becomes too much, there is a daycare opening up~ Annchi looked over to her mother and tilted her head in confusion. Mommy whats a...daycare? Of course the little girl didn't know what a daycare was, since her mother did what she could to home school the girl. Hehe its school for little girls and boys your age my dear~

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items