Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inhuman: Rebirth

Back to Guilds

What will you do when the rise of the "superhuman" leads to war? 

Tags: mutant, hero, villain, super, power 

Reply Private Role-play
It's a trap! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 8:16 pm
March 20, 2013

User Image β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ User Image

πš…πš’πšŒπšπš˜πš› 𝚁𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 "π–―π–Ύπ—‹π—†π–Ίπ–Ώπ—‹π—ˆπ—Œπ—" β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ "π–¨π—‡π–Ώπ–Ύπ—‹π—‡π—ˆ" π™²πšŠπš›πšœπš˜πš— πš‰πš’πš–πš–πšŽπš›πš–πšŠπš—
π–£π—ˆπ—†π—‚π—‡π—‚π—ˆπ—‡/𝖨𝖼𝖾 π–¬π–Ίπ—‡π—‚π—‰π—Žπ—…π–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡ β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ π–―π—‹π—ˆπ—π—‚π–½π–Ύπ—‡π–Όπ–Ύ/π–₯𝗂𝗋𝖾 π–¬π–Ίπ—‡π—‚π—‰π—Žπ—…π–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡

Carson glanced back at the Russian woman, who told the obviously concerned youngest member of their party point blank that the man they were interrogating was going to be dead soon. He probably wouldn't have chosen quite those words, but he supposed it was better she be prepared than surprised. "Aren't you a little overly paranoid," He muttered under his breath, though he wasn't quite sure whether he'd said it loud enough for her to hear. It was likely enough that most of them could take one another on if it came to that, and whatever "side" they all belonged to, nobody in this group struck him as anyone that was going to unnecessarily go after a child -- still he supposed she had a point, they didn't know a thing about one another, and he was fairly certain at least a percentage of those among them had killed before, himself included. The man in front of them started stumbling out more excuses to try and keep alive, then, dragging back his attention. "W-wait, wait, wait! You all would have drowned if I hadn't released you from those chairs! You can't kill me!" Carson snorted, and the redhead scoffed at the man. He really was grasping at straws here. The pyro tsked him, waggling a finger in the guard's face. "I'm afraid that game's not going to work with us, pal... Weren't you aware that you were carting around a plane full of cold blooded killers?" He went on. Not that that were exactly true, but the guard didn't need to know that... He shook his head in disappointment. "Please tell me you have something better than that to offer us.... This is getting a bit boring," He glanced back at the redhead once more. "Wouldn't you agree?" He pressed, thinking that perhaps if he thought they were tiring of having any reason to keep him alive, he might be more inclined to spill.

Victor rolled his eyes at the scolding he received, but only shrugged. He didn't really care either way, particularly, and he wasn't all that invested in anything that was going on. He held up his hands in a 'surrender' motion, as though complying with the request, but it was really the least of their worries. He didn't really take "Richard"s shouting to heart either. Clearly the young man was distressed, and needed to take it out on someone. Victor chose just to remain quiet. "Heads up," Arthur called out, as the second weapon he had already summoned crashed into the sand next. He stepped out of the way as well, but he couldn't see a thing against the dark, stormy sky. "Well... Does anyone have any particular proficiency in building?" He questioned after a moment, though his tone came out a bit more sarcastic than he'd meant it to.

Deadly_Tigerl

Nine1122

xLulie

Ghost_Rios

vortex2365

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 4:08 pm
Deadly_Tiger

Ghost_Rios

tigerlvr_bailey

xLulie

Nine1122

User Image

Brian Lasting

Brian massaged the bridge of his nose after listening to Jessica. He decided it wasn't worth the energy ranting further, she was clearly oblivious to rational thought. If her being hot was such a big problem why would she have ice summoned for her instead of using the slightly more long term solution of sitting in the sea. He took a moment to calm down and start thinking clearly again. He heard Arthur shout, although didn't really know where to dodge to since it was so dark and opted to standing still, something landed although he had no idea what. Since he didn't mention it Brian assumed that it wasn't a flare gun or some sort of rescue tool. Both Jessica and Victor had different but equally useless comments about the prospect of shelter. Victor's being irritating, while Jessica spouting a more extreme idea, that seemed about right for someone who only knew how to survive using powers. "Instead of cutting down trees and building a cabin, why don't we just make a shelter out of flotsam and palm leaves from near the treeline." He wondered if that was too normal and he'd be spending the night in some sort of perpetually melting igloo.  

vortex2365

Wheezing Gekko

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:00 pm
User Image
Anastasiya Volkov
Varpulis

"I have been disappointed by others many times. You can only trust yourself. However, those wishing in engage in depraved actions are less likely to do so where others may see them, and might stop them." Anastasiya answered in response to the comment that she was paranoid. Perhaps it seemed fairly hypocritical given that she was prepared to kill the guard, but these were the lessons her unconventional life had taught her. Then again, seeing as the young Nova was the only one who made an attempt to stop her, perhaps the rest were just as depraved as she was. Anna looked at the girl in surprise when she asked if she was going to stay with the group. Not because she thought the question was stupid, or the answer obvious, but that it seemed like Nova genuinely wanted her to stay. Usually, people were rather relieved to have her go. "I will stay for now. I cannot promise how long." She didn't have any intentions of leaving the group. Not right now. One never knew what the future might bring, and there might be a time that setting off on her own would be more desirable.

"Please tell me you have something better than that to offer us... This is getting a bit boring, wouldn't you agree?" Carson asked her.

"Perhaps this is all he knows and is no longer of use" Anastasiya gave an almost casual shrug as if it did not matter to her. That was when the youngest of the group cut in, suggesting they might need his fingerprints as if they were in some kind of spy movie. She was about to point out that they didn't need him alive for that, but a different idea occurred to her. "Very well, if you wish to keep him alive then you'll be responsible for making sure he doesn't escape or kill one of us while we are sleeping. I cannot keep him wrapped up in the air forever. How do you propose to restrain him?" Of course, it was her intent for Nova to discover herself that it was much better to simply kill the man. Meanwhile, the captured guard was thanking Nova and making promises that he wouldn't try to escape or kill them. All lies as far as Anastasiya was concerned. Any fool would make such promises.

Nova drew attention to Jessica who seemed to have problems controlling her gifts and needed the cryo's help. "She wouldn't have such control problems if she joined the Dominion." Anna said loudly to be heard over the storm. "Obviously the work of Providence, teaching Deviant's to suppress their gifts until they explode." She scoffed at the shameful display of lack of control.

'Heads up!'

Anastasiya wasn't too concerned, though she did reinforce her umbrella of air as a precaution. She had only really made it thick enough to stop the rain from hitting her....for all the good it really did considering her swim earlier. It seemed the effort of reinforcing was a waste anyway as a shiny metal object crash-landed a few feet away.

"Woaaaah! SO COOL!!" The young one cheered, but Anastasiya quickly went back to the task at hand.

"So what is it you propose to do with the guard if you do not want me to kill him?" She repeated, cocking her head a bit to the side, wondering what Nova would come up with.

xLulie
Ghost_Rios
tigerlvr_bailey
[quotr="nine1122"]
vortex2365

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:02 pm
"Nothing is True and Everything is Permitted"

User Image

➡Lucy Xiao Long➡

Richard looked about the same as Lucy felt, rubbing his nose in obvious frustration. "If you are overheating in the freezing rain, what will happen when the storm passes?" She asked the question since it seemed like no one else was going to. Would Victor need to produce ice for her continuously? What would happen if he grew tired and could no longer use his powers? Would Jessica simply die of heat exhaustion or would she explode and take them all with them? Perhaps it would be better for the group to exile her? Their situation wasn't exactly great at the moment, and Jessica's inability to control her powers complicated matters. What would the rest of the group decide?

The conversion turned to their most pressing issue. Shelter from the storm. How would superheat help knock down a tree? Wouldn't it simply cause the wood to ignite into flames, rending the material useless for building? Lucy decided to keep that question to herself. Besides if they wanted to cut down trees there was an incredibly obvious solution to that problem in the form of a red-headed Russian. Not that Lucy was going to volunteer to ask her. She didn't seem particularly friendly.

"Heads up,"

Seeing as the flying objects - based on her sample size of one - appear to land near Arthur, Lucy took a few cautionary steps away from the male in an attempt to avoid whatever impossible to see object was coming towards them next. It seemed her suggestion that he not summon things in the night had gone ignored. At least it seemed that once again, no one was hit. Lucy wasn't sure how long their luck would last. "I don't know....a cabin sounds pretty great right now. Do you think we could build a functioning shower?" She asked Richard with a bit of a grin, before heading towards the treeline up the beach. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm done with standing around in the rain." It seemed like they had a plan....kind of.

March 20th, 2013

xLulie
nine1122
Ghost_Rios
tigerlvr_bailey
vortex2365
[/spoilers]

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:41 pm
User Image
< Jessica Bishop - Gunslinger >
Wearing: armor liner - Mood: Paniced - With: Deviants - Gear: Nothing

A glimpse of hope came to her eyes as Arthur produced a gun, a median she knew well on how to use. "My armor regulated it but thanks to Badass Arthur I have a median I can use. Which mean I can regulate it myself." Picking up the empty firearm it began to glow a faint white. Aiming at the ocean she'd pull the trigger, streaks of radiated would blast into the water. "From now on I’ll use the ocean. Sorry for the scare and making things harder." A look of relief was present however as she had what would best help her. "Lucy is right, let’s get a shelter under way. Lucy's idea, I think she should be in charge."

Deadly_Tiger

xLuile

Nine1122

vortex2365

[quote="tigerlvr_bailey]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:40 pm
User Image User Image User Image
Arthur Anderson

Arthur more or less ignored everyone else while he thought about ways to get off the island. He was sure he could summon a machete or cutting tool eventually. He could probably get a hammer too... and maybe even a nail gun if he did it enough times. He was sure someone had to be using one of them as a weapon somewhere. He didn't hear the idea of getting a shelter thrown out but his gaze shifted to the beach around them. "Alright, nobody stand near me, I'm gonna try and get something to cut down trees." Arthur spoke loudly and held his hand out into the air. He waited and waited and nothing came. "Alright so that is taking longer than planned. We should probably find somewhere with clean water. I read that on the internet."

Date: March 20, 2013 | Company: Other Captives | Powers: Weapon Summoning

xLulie

Deadly_Tiger

Ghost_Rios

tigerlvr_bailey

Nine1122
Vice Captain

Quotable Businessman

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:01 pm
User Image

Nova Primrose
Powermouse
"She may be small, but she is mighty"

Nova nervously grinned as the woman said she was staying, she was extremely terrified of this entire situation yet wanted to keep a positive outlook on everything as much as she could, "Great! We can work together to find the people that did this to us and just get them to take us all back home!" she said, even though she knew that keeping people alive wasn't on this woman's itinerary.

Nova then received news she did not expect, the woman was letting the man live.. at least for now. She was questioned as to how she would keep him restrained, and her mind went completely blank. Sure, she could break every bone in his body and carry him around, but that just wasn't Nova. She looked around them, and as the man was thanking her she walked off a few yards, standing beside a large metal pole that was attached to a part of the plane that had crashed into the ocean and obviously drifted to the shore, along with other parts.

Nova looked down at it, and then back up at the woman and captive. She was unsure of if her idea would work, or even if she wanted to show her powers to them. Showing her powers had only ever gotten her in trouble, she didn't want to seem weak to others. All of the others seemed to have really cool powers, the woman with the red hair could hold people in thin air - now that was amazing. Nova looked to her hands, she then grabbed the metal pole and tugged it from the part of the plane. Making an extremely difficult and heavy task look very easy, Nova broke off the part she needed and brought it back over to the pair, looking a little bit nervous.

She heard the woman use words she had never heard before, and tilted her head. "Dominion? Providence... Deviants?" she said, a childish, curious tone in her voice. Nova held the pole and looked at the guard, "Put your hands out.." she said, and although the guard was in a panic, still thanking her and saying he wouldn't do anything more to hurt them. "You just need to stay quiet and maybe we will all get out of here.." she said, her face squinting a bit as she bent the metal pole around his wrists. His face was one of fear as he watched her tighten it around them, evidently shocked at figuring out what her power most likely was - superhuman strength. Once the pole was wrapped tightly around his wrists, she placed her hands on her hips and looked to the woman who she had decided she would stick close to for now. "See! Whatddya think?" she said, looking back and forth from the restraint that the guard couldn't move and back to the woman. "He is now effectively useless, and you didn't even have to kill him!" she added, chuckling as she attempted to lighten the mood.

Nova could hear commotion coming from the others, they were all fed up of being out in the storm and she would put her hand up and wave to them all. "Maybe I could help.. with, you know.. the building part?" she said, almost asking their permission to use her powers. Nova was young, and she understood that in this case, she would rather follow someone elses lead. She smiled at the woman she had decided she would stay with, "What's your name by the way? I'm Nova!" she said, once again, showing her immaturity in all of this.

Ghost_Rios

Deadly_Tiger

[quote="Tigerlvr_Bailey"
[quote="Nine1122"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:02 pm
March 20, 2013

πš…πš’πšŒπšπš˜πš› 𝚁𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 "π–―π–Ύπ—‹π—†π–Ίπ–Ώπ—‹π—ˆπ—Œπ—" β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ "π–¨π—‡π–Ώπ–Ύπ—‹π—‡π—ˆ" π™²πšŠπš›πšœπš˜πš— πš‰πš’πš–πš–πšŽπš›πš–πšŠπš—
π–£π—ˆπ—†π—‚π—‡π—‚π—ˆπ—‡/𝖨𝖼𝖾 π–¬π–Ίπ—‡π—‚π—‰π—Žπ—…π–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡ β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ π–―π—‹π—ˆπ—π—‚π–½π–Ύπ—‡π–Όπ–Ύ/π–₯𝗂𝗋𝖾 π–¬π–Ίπ—‡π—‚π—‰π—Žπ—…π–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡

Carson shrugged at the redhead's explanation of her lack of trust in others. He couldn't argue with experience. Nor could he argue with her explanation of people who "engaged in depraved actions", as she put it. Serial killers didn't particularly go around committing their crimes on a public stage for the world to watch. Usually. The Russian shrugged when he commented that the guard was getting a bit too boring. "Perhaps this is all he knows and is no longer of use," She agreed. Though the younger member of their group -- who had slowly but surely made her way closer and closer to Carson, the Russian and the guard, didn't particularly seem to agree that they should just kill him and be done with it. Carson raised an eyebrow at her. The redhead, to his surprise, agreed to her requests, suggesting that it was then up to the girl with clearly vastly less experience than the rest of them, to decide how they would keep him from escaping or killing them instead. However, this discussion was then briefly sidetracked by the woman with the heat issues. "She wouldn't have such control problems if she joined the Dominion... Obviously the work of Providence, teaching Deviant's to suppress their gifts until they explode," She scoffed, and Carson snorted, shaking his head. "Nobody said she was our team mascot," He muttered, suggesting that he himself was involved with Providence. He had perfectly good control of his own powers. Finally the they returned to the task at hand, which involved the young girl pondering for a moment before returning with a metal pole. Carson raised an eyebrow at her as she told the guard to hold out his hands. He could honestly say he was fairly surprised when she bent the metal around the man's wrists. "Good thinking, kid," He told her encouragingly. He'd rather not deal with babysitting the guard at all, but he would give credit where credit was due. He wasn't going to knock the girl's efforts.

Victor snorted slightly when the woman who had mostly taken charge questioned what would happen when the storm passed and Jessica no longer even had the freezing rain to keep things down. She sort of had a point. "And maybe a barbecue? I'm starving," He added in at her comment about building a functioning shower. Arthur tried again to get something that might help them, but that proved futile once again. He suggested finding clean water, adding that he'd read it on the internet. They could always just wait for Victor's ice to melt, though that seemed a little bit unrealistic and time consuming. Finally Lucy decided that she wasn't going to stand around anymore, and Victor followed after her as well. "Do you think it's a good idea to delve into the trees?" He questioned -- there was a possibility that staying on the shore was a good idea, in case anyone that might spot them came by. Then again, they had no idea where they were. Somewhere in the middle of the ocean. It was entirely possible that no one would ever pass by, and they'd just waste time waiting around for something to happen.

Deadly_Tigerl

Nine1122

xLulie

Ghost_Rios

vortex2365

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

vortex2365

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:10 pm
Deadly_Tiger

Ghost_Rios

tigerlvr_bailey

xLulie

Nine1122

User Image

Brian Lasting

Brian looked at the glowing gun, it had only raised more questions for him but since nobody else had cared he decided it wasn't worth his time either. His eyes drifted further down the beach, he doubted that his chances of survival would be lowered if he excused himself and made his own camp on the other side of the island. Sadly it was too dark for him so he decided to power through until morning and then leave at first light. He was so absorbed in the idea of walking away from it that he almost missed Jessica declaring Lucy the leader, not that anyone seemed to jump up and start working. Not that they really had the light for building. Arthur started attempting to summon things again and so he moved as far away as possible, just in case he somehow managed to pull in something with an edge. As he backed up he found himself among the second group, the one he had up until now ignored because he wasn't comfortable with the keeping the guard alive, even if it was a necessary evil. He looked down at the man and noticed his constraints. "Seems like a waste of piping." He stated flatly, it could have been used in the shelter. "So, are we gonna just drag him into the dark and be done with it... or, do you want to put him through a mock trail first?" The way he was feeling, he would go with option A, but not everyone would be able to justify killing someone just like that. "I suppose after we've built the shelter and an SOS in rocks, we'll have to do something for the rest of the day." He nudged Carson, whom he assumed was on the same page.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:16 pm
User Image
Anastasiya Volkov
Varpulis

Anastasiya raised an eyebrow at Nova, though she doubted the girl could see it in the dark. "You make it sound so easy. As if there are more from this Io wondering about who will simply raise their hands in the air and go 'oh no you've caught us. I guess we'll take you home.'" Even working together seemed like a stretch for this group. Nova, Carson and herself seemed to be doing well, but the second group had already burst into shouting and arguing. And that was only one problem. Either this island was uninhabited or it wasn't, and she wasn't sure which was worse. A SWAT team could be headed to this location already, looking to recapture them. Or perhaps Io would cut their losses and abandon them here. Questions they would learn the answers to in the following days. All in all, it would all be much more difficult than Nova made it sound. Anastasiya wasn't sure if the girl was that naive or simply trying to optimistic.

"You are of Providence? I must admit I find this surprising. You are not soft like your comrades." Not that she had spent a lot of time getting know members of Providence. Or anyone for that matter. She was of the opinion that they were too soft and weak to do what must be done and naive as well. The humans would never allow Deviants to live in peace or see them as equals. Deviants had two options. Supremacy or oppression. Providence would rather maintain the status quo than do what needed to be done to see Deviants free. Yet, this Carson seemed willing to do what needed to be done. He did not shy away from helping her gain information from the guard. "Why is it you fight for them?" Perhaps if they made back to the mainland she would kill him. For now, they needed as many as possible to fight a potential attack.

While she spoke to Carson the young girl, Nova, ran off towards some wreckage, pulled a piece of the doomed aircraft free and returned with a pole. She seemed rather confused at the terms Providence, Dominion and Deviant. Terms anyone should know unless they had been spending the last couple of years under a rock. "Do you not know what those are?" Disbelief edging into her tone, even while Nova asked the guard to hold out his hands. Anna adjusted the flows of air so he could, and once Nova had wrapped his wrists in the steel Anna released him to the ground. "Naive, yet clever. You have done well. It seems this night is full of surprises. I will uphold my end of our bargain and let the guard live. For now." There was even a shadow of a smile there. She didn't even have to kill him. Truly Naive. If only the girl knew how much pleasure Anna would take in killing the man. And every other member of this Io. "Do not forget to look after your prisoner while you are volunteering to build a shelter."

The one who called himself Richard Starkey earlier joined their little group. Unfortunately, his sense of humour was lost on the native Russian. "Mock Trial? I have promised the girl I will not kill him. If he provides more information on how we got here I might even feed him." He would regret Nova saving his life.

xLulie
Ghost_Rios
tigerlvr_bailey
[quotr="nine1122"]
vortex2365

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:18 pm
"Nothing is True and Everything is Permitted"

User Image

➡Lucy Xiao Long➡

Lucy found herself even more confused about how Jessica's power worked exactly. She needed to discharge heat, but how would armour help with that, and why did she need a gun? They had bigger problems right now, so she decided not to get into it. "Just don't tell any environmentalists you are shooting heat lasers into the ocean." She quipped, imagining Green Peace coming at Jessica. With the ongoing war, the organization had lost most of its support. Not many were concerned with the rising ocean temperatures when their own futures hung in the balance and the middle states had effectively been turned into a wasteland. She inwardly cringed when Jessica suddenly announced Lucy as 'in charge'. She couldn't deny this group seemed to be sorely lacking in leadership; How long had they been standing on the beach arguing instead of doing something productive? Lucy simply didn't want to be that leader. It sounded like a good way to get herself killed. She'd much rather sit back and observe while someone else put their head on the chopping block.

Lucy was already a few strides up the beach when Arthur announced that no one should stand near him. Honestly, anyone with two brain cells to rub together should have figured that much out already. They were lucky no one had a bowling ball embedded in their head. Lucy shook her head and continued up the beach to leave him to his weapon summoning while wondering what he thought all the stuff falling from the sky was. Or why he thought now was a good time to look for a stream or pond.

At some point, Richard had wandered off, but she was soon joined by Victor. "I think it is the best option we have in a long list of bad options. Unless you want to spend the night in a group hug or dying of hypothermia. I don't plan to go far, just enough to get ourselves some shelter-" Lucy cut off as a horrible screeching sound came from behind. She turned to see the youngest of their group pulling apart some wreckage. "-out of the rain." She finished more slowly. Nova was doing something involving the captive Lucy couldn't quite see in the gloom, but as soon as she was done the youngest member of their group raised her hand and volunteered to help with the shelter. "Drag the rest of that up to the trees, if you want to help. My name is Lucy." She called back to the kid before continuing her way up the beach to the trees without really checking to see if anyone was coming with.

March 20th, 2013

xLulie
nine1122
Ghost_Rios
tigerlvr_bailey
vortex2365
[/spoilers]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:28 pm
User Image
< Jessica Bishop - Gunslinger >
Wearing: armor liner - Mood: Paniced - With: Deviants - Gear: Nothing

With some form of agreement on what should happen it seemed like shelter was coming first. The Aussie woman nodded to Arthur's comment as she saw, Sorta, what he could do with his abilities. She looked to the tree line as the comment was made about going in. Following over to the tree line as she gazed into the mystery. "I would say when it’s light out on going deeper in. Even now we barely got light." Kneeling down she touched a rock, closing her eyes as it began to glow and put forth some light. "Thoughts hot, we got light for a bit." Jessica would need to focus on how much energy she put in without making it dangerous. "I'll try to light up some rocks if I can."

Deadly_Tiger

xLuile

Nine1122

vortex2365

[quote="tigerlvr_bailey]

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

Nine1122
Vice Captain

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:16 am
User Image User Image User Image
Arthur Anderson

Arthur watched the skies until something came hurtling out of it and smashed into the dirt beside him. A wooden handle shot up out of the ground and Arthur wrapped his hand around it. He pulled the axe from the sand and jogged after the group quietly. "Hey, Ringo." He mused as he passed Brian but he did not stop until he was up to Lucy. "I got an axe." He said proudly as the group moved. It was one of the more fortunate tools to have... but he was so close to getting a katana instead...

Date: March 20, 2013 | Company: Other Captives | Powers: Weapon Summoning

xLulie

Deadly_Tiger

Ghost_Rios

tigerlvr_bailey

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:37 am
User Image

Nova Primrose
Powermouse
"She may be small, but she is mighty"

Nova smiled at the young man, a bit overwhelmed and embarrassed at him praising her thinking, she held her arm with her opposite hand and blushed a little. "Thanks! she said, her attention then going towards the other male that joined in, making a rude comment that she had wasted some of the resources that they may have needed. She became flustered and pointed towards more of the wreck, "I can get more things from it! Not a problem!" she said, now looking at Anna she flashed an innocent smile at her. Nodding towards her, she then held the piping that was around the guards wrists and chuckled. "Remember what I've done for you, I highly doubt anyone will give you a second chance.." she said, making a cringe face as she became a little worried, she didn't really want anyone to be killed right at this moment, or ever.

Nova looked to the other woman who seemed to be making plans to build a shelter, she heard her ask Nova to pull the rest of the wreckage up to the trees, and she instantly jumped in her shoes with nerves. "I - I can use my powers?" she said to herself, as she then jumped into the sky, throwing her arms up. "Yay! Let's go!" she said, grabbing the guard that Anna had now let go of by his bounded wrists and dragging him over to the wreckage with her. "I never really thought of how annoying it's going to be keeping an eye on you.. she said, and stopping at the wreckage she let him go. "Ok.. if you carry some stuff up with me, that'd be great!" she said, being overly nice to the man that would have previously killed her in a heartbeat.

Nova couldn't see that great now in the darkness, however, she could see the large shadow from a lot of the wreckage that remained. Ripping some parts of it off with ease, she placed some over his arms, just enough that would make him slightly struggle. "Ok, you heard her.. take it up to the trees!" she said, as she then layered some thick parts of plane shell and piping on top of each other. She struggled a little at first, but bending down and lifting it up with her strength she managed to start walking it all up towards her. "I'm coming!" she yelled, super excited and happy that she could be of help.

Ghost_Rios

Deadly_Tiger

[quote="Tigerlvr_Bailey"
[quote="Nine1122"

xLulie

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:41 pm
March 20, 2013

Carson couldn't help but smirk slightly at Nova's optimism about getting home. The redhaired woman commented on this, and Carson shook his head with a chuckle. "If only it were that easy," He stated. Unfortunately, it never was, and Carson had learned that the hard way, plenty of times. On the subject of his personal alignment, the Russian woman turned to him with some surprise. Apparently he wasn't "soft". He snorted again. "Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do," He shrugged. He had learned that the hard way, too. He had made his peace with it. When she asked him why he fought for them, Carson had to think rather hard. There was a series of things that had landed him in providence. Finally he shrugged. "Providence took me in when I needed somewhere to go. I owe them a lot," He told her. He used to be quite a lot more confident in his love of providence, though now it was just sort of... A job to him. It definitely didn't strike the same awe in him as it had when he'd started, though he was quite comfortable there, and they were good to him. He did care, still, but he was fully aware that they were in the midst of war, and that there was no use in being totally optimistic all the time that everyone was going to come out alive, or that their cause would come out on top. And clearly Carson wasn't entirely against using... alternate methods to get what he needed. The real world just didn't work that way, and he had pulled the wool that had convinced him otherwise from his eyes long ago. While they spoke, Nova piped in, sounding rather confused by the terms they used. The redhead questioned her, confirming whether or not she knew what they meant. It was a fairly large part of the world right now, but it was honestly just a little reassuring to know that there were still those that hadn't been dragged into this entire mess -- though he guessed now she was smack in the middle of it with the rest of them. It was then that another man stepped away from the further group, coming up alongside them. Nova had barely had time to be pleased with her handiwork before this new addition commented that it was a waste of piping. She seemed a little flustered by this, immediately offering to get more things from the wreckage to make up for it. Carson stepped up and patted a hand on her shoulder reassuringly. "Don't overwork yourself kid, you're doing great. He'll survive just fine with one less piece of piping," He told Nova. She was eager to help, and she was young and naive, and honestly she was probably the only person here with any genuine optimism. Who were they to drag that down with their sorry asses? The man, who Carson thought had introduced himself as Richard earlier, commented that after they'd built a shelter and written SOS with rocks on the beach they'd need something to do, nudging him slightly. He snorted. "You'll have to take that up with his keeper," He motioned towards Nova. The Russian woman had already informed her that she needed to look after him if she wanted to keep him alive, and she was holding true to her word, stating that she'd promised not to kill him. She then went off excitedly to do as Lucy had requested, and help take some things to the trees, coaching the prisoner on what he needed to be doing to help in the meantime. Carson glanced back at the redhead with a small smirk. "If only we weren't so tainted by all this bullshit," He snorted. What he wouldn't give to be as carefree as their younger companion.

Victor followed the group he was with up the beach, catching up with Lucy, who responded to him, stating that it was one of the best options in a long list of bad ones. He snorted. "You know, I think a group hug sounds nice," He commented, but she was going on then about them going just far enough to find some shelter, before a very loud sound of metal screeching against metal came from nearby. Lucy finished her statement, though she seemed to have her eyes trained on the younger girl, and Victor had glanced over as well. He decided that it would be smartest to follow this woman's lead, because she seemed to have their survival in mind more than anything else, and that was definitely what they needed to focus on. It was then that the ma who pulled things from the sky appeared beside them as well, proudly informing them that he'd gotten an axe. "Third time's the charm, right?" Victor commented, though he had actually lost count of the number of items Arthur had tried to pull. At least this one was useful.

Deadly_Tigerl

Nine1122

xLulie

Ghost_Rios

vortex2365

Private Role-play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items