Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fall Out Boy/The Guild
The Funniest Thing My Mom Ever Said About FOB! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FOB FOREVER!
  YES!
  NO!
View Results

XAngelFromYourNightmareX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:02 pm
You got a silly mommy xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:15 am
thats fantastic  

General_Cody

PanicAtTheBekki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:48 pm
Haha. My dad calls Pete a queer. And a crossdresser. And my mom calls him a fairy. They don't get it at all. Parents are funny.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:39 pm
My dad constantly makes fun of Fall out Boy he's like when someone does something wrong he'll go, they got it from Fall Out Boy.  

SinsAreTragedies

[. Woogily .]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:01 am
heart
My moms 'boyfriend' *gag*
Came over to my house and I was singing
and he was like
"WTF is that crap?"
and I said
"Fall Out Boy.."
he goes.."Crap.."
and ish like "No No No Sorry..There is No rap here sorry.."
and points to pete
"and said whata fruitcake..I bet you think he's hot.."
I think i died a little inside.
heart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:54 am
xD

So, the other day when my Dad came to visit and saw the numerous fall Out Boy posters on my wall. after looking at them for about 5 minutes he explained to me why I liked them so much... "I know why you like these boys now, Tara! Each of them look like your boys!."

In my "group" of people that I hang out with at school back in Australia, there are 4 Boys. Chris, Kosta, Joel and Martin. he decided that each member of fall Out boy looked like each of my "boys". Silly Daddy... But he's kind of right.

[Ooh-La]

PanicAtTheBekki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:49 pm
Okay, okay. So my mom was listening to my six-year-old sister's mp3 player, "A little Less Sixteen Candles..." in particular. (of course I wanted to introduce her to some good music at an early age haha) Anyway, my mom was like, "Santa comes early? What is this?" [The part: I set my clocks early] It was rather funny at the time.. I guess you had to be there.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:35 pm
Same here my parents say who's Fall Out Boy like its one person or something, and they keep forgeting xp  

nant

-your_Suicide_note-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:51 pm
Ateris
Wentzfan,don't mean to bum but I'm 13 too and my mom let me go razz

That's gay that you can't go. sad I'll try and but you tickets.....or draw them for you

gay is not a synonm word shitty homophobic (u probably aren't really just qouting pete from the concert)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:42 pm
Metarded
xd

LOL! I LOVE your signature! Did you make it? Where did you get it?!  

Aisu Seirei

GREG or E

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:13 pm
I told my mom that I was going to stay up a little late to watch SNL because my favorite band is going to be on it.
When they finally came on and I did my fanboy squeel, she just stares at me blankly and said, "You were waiting for this?"
crying
My mommie is cold.
Hehe not really. It's just that I come from a family of hip-hop and rap beats and I'm the only rocker. xp

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:46 pm
and do you know what is not funny? getting your FOB CD tooken away by your mom  

r--a--i--n

r--a--i--n

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:47 pm
GREG or E
I told my mom that I was going to stay up a little late to watch SNL because my favorite band is going to be on it.
When they finally came on and I did my fanboy squeel, she just stares at me blankly and said, "You were waiting for this?"
crying
My mommie is cold.
Hehe not really. It's just that I come from a family of hip-hop and rap beats and I'm the only rocker. xp

aww im sorry  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:48 pm
at least your parents dont think everything you do is bad and the music and books you listen to are evil, and take your cell phone away, and dont let you go out and buy you stuff even if you have good grades.... and getting your cds taken away  

r--a--i--n

Fake P E A R L

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:09 pm
Myy parents like FOB
:O  
Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items