Welcome to Gaia! ::

тʜe cιтʀa ʀeɢιoɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon based roleplay taking place in the tundra region of Citra! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay 

Reply Citra Region
Main Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Afternoon begins on 10/16.
  That's fine.
  Can we extend the timeframe until 10/23?
View Results

OutlawStar01

Original Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:40 am
User Image

Celica Ambersxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How's about we go on an adventure, you and me?xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJust don't be an obstacle and we'll be okay.

When Celica called out to the blue-haired stranger and her Garchomp, she didn't really know what to expect. Everyone always had a different reaction to being called out in the street, some people took it much better than others. Celica was banking on this individual to take this all in stride, but she wasn't afraid if things came to a physical altercation. Even before her new conversation partner had the chance to turn around, Celica was weighing her options. Would she really fight a Garchomp? It seemed like a good challenge, but your average Garchomp was taller than her, weighed almost twice as her, and had razor sharp fangs. Oh right, there were also the claws Celica had to worry about as well. Not to mention a Garchomp's skin texture would tear her fists to ribbons most likely. Long story short, Celica knew when she was out of her weight class, and would have to rely on Fulgur if things went south. She hated relying on Fulgur to fight her batt-

Celica's intense thinking was quickly interrupted by Fulgur lightly punching her on the arm. A "light" punch from an Electivire still packed a wallop that would floor your average human. Thankfully, as the Electivire's training partner, Celica was made of tougher stuff. She barely managed to catch Roxie's greeting but managed to hear the tail end of it. "Uh, right." was all Celica could come up with on such short notice. This was going terribly already, wonderful. "Wait, did she say she was the gym leader? No, wait! Ranger, she said ranger. Say more, idiot!" Celica thought to herself, desperate to come up with some sort of conversation piece. It was then that Roxie adorned a bright red blush out of embarrassment, then a gust of wind from her Garchomp's huffing and puffing hit her in the face. Normally that's a death sentence, but Celica was really taken back by the whole exchange. She was expecting some personality, but this was too much personality, too quickly.

Without even thinking, Celica spoke out with "You're just too god damned cut-Celica! My name's Celica." which gained a defeated sigh from Fulgur. Celica had a tendency to be blunt with her statements, not giving any second thought to what she said and to whom. Usually this started fights, but right now Celica really made a different kind of screw-up, hoping Roxie didn't notice. "Saved it. the blonde thought to herself, not realizing just how poorly that went. Adding to her blunder, Celica added "I don't really need anything actually. I was mostly curious about this big fella right here." she said, pointing to Lapis. "Lapis, was it? Last time I saw one of these was in Sinnoh. They live around here too?" Celica asked, wondering about if Garchomps were a native species to the Citra region. Speaking of Lapis, her "introduction" to Fulgur was met with a loud grunt and the Electivire slamming his fists together. Celica turned her head to her pokemon and ordered "Cool it, tough guy. Say hi and do it right". She turned back to Roxie and said "Sorry about that, he's not very talkative." just as Fulgur put one hand down and waved hello to Lapis with the other.

I'm here : Tosach Town
                                                  I'm with : Roxie and Lapis
                                                  I'm feeling : I can't take this one, probably. Let's be nice instead.
                                                  OoC : Sorry about taking so long, finals and stuff.

Celica's Theme

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:00 pm
User Image
P R E S T O N
H U N T E R
══════════════════════════════════════════════

COMPANY : Scrap and girl and... more
OoC : ...

Preston glanced from the girl to the boy in question, previously crying but now blaring something rather loudly from his headphones, while his Aron stared everybody down impatiently, even the steampunk kid who looked like he needed a bit more vitamin D. His Mawile looked rough but friendly enough, evident as Scrap shot back a "what's up" in response. For now he stood by with the Steel type while the Lycanroc continued to bounce around, in dire need of a Nanab Berry in his humble opinion. Looking back at the girl when he got the chance, Preston had to shake his head. From what he had heard of the boy's accent, which wasn't much to go off of, he felt he was under qualified to deal.

"Him? I dont think so. Wouldn't take my chances with him or his little buddy anyhow." Obviously nothing was meant in offence, merely in truth. Regardless, he looked up at the building with a sweep of his hand.
"You're in luck though. Welcome to the Tosach Pokemon Lab. Are you looking to meet the Professor? Think she might be expecting you." He didn't want to presume, but the Professor did say she was getting things ready for the other kids. How many other kids could she be talking about, at least in this tiny frozen town?

"I already met the Professor. Long story short, we were told to take a hike but to come back later. Anything you can recommend to kill some time, besides the obvious?" The festival decorations were in no small amount after all, and still neither Preston nor his Pokemon had any clue what it was all for after all. He was getting a little hungry and was never one to turn down food, especially festival food.

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

Lyndranna
KiaBurst
RZK-FAN

xXJustified_DeathXx
Crew

KiaBurst
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:31 pm
x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxThe last son of the「 Desert Devil 」...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Watching as the older girl succeeded in getting the blonde fellow's attention, Ryouta merely watched. The volume of his music rather low, he listened carefully as she posed the man set of questions. Asking if he understood him, he looked up at her as she patted his head. His eyes locked on her for a solid moment, he left his mouth agap as he processed it all. His fangs sticking out like sore thumbs, he slowly found himself leaning into the headpat. Before he could really understand why, it ended.

However, it dawned on him immediately after that unusual moment that this girl had no idea what he had been saying. That didn't really surprise him. A lot of people he'd met since he left home would stop and look at him weird when he spoke, then just seem to guess at what he had said. Might have even been how he made such a blunder and wound up in Citra to begin with, but how was he suppose to figure that out. It might have just been a simple accident that was completely out of his control.

Her second question got him to stop his own thoughts, and had him more than curious. Hearing her ask about a lab of some sort, he seemed to be rather interested. His eyes beaming with interest, he wanted to know what this lab was exactly and who this Professor person was that she spoke of. Of course, the man's answer to her initial question was actually a bit harmful. Hearing that the fellow didn't want to even try with him, he sat there with as much of a happy attitude as he could muster after crying about his mistake as long as he had been.

At least wanting to hear the man's answer to his second question, he tried to pay attention to it, but something caught him off guard. Noticing someone sitting in his peripherals, he turned his head to face the mechanic who had walked by them. Watching the fellow point at his own ears, then ask something of him, he was relatively quick to figure out what the question was. Slowly shaking his head, he glanced back over at the two older teens. Unfortunately for him, he missed the end of the conversation between his elders. Still unsure of what was going on, he was getting something of a familiar feeling once again. Was he unwanted here too?

OoC |

Lyndranna

xXJustified_DeathXx

RZK-FAN

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:55 pm
User Image

Ari Taniuchi Pokemon Trainer from Nacrene City

Being informed that the Pokemon she was looking at was indeed the species she had thought it to be, Ari continued to watch the bird with clear interest. Noctowl were always very beauitful creatures to her, having only seen very few over in Unova. An older Trainer from Nacrene had left one in her grandfather's care for a couple of weeks, but she had probably only been six aroundthe time, and was more busy following around her grandfather's assistants like a puppy.

Her question answered, the red head was about to walk away from the stall when the adult behind was asking her a question. Rolling her eyes, she crossed her arms against her chest. She didn't have to answer his question. She could have walked away once he had told her about the difference in a familiar species. But, she found herself truly focusing on the Pokemon for an answer.

If there was an exact answer he was looking for, there was no knowing if she'd get it exactly. But, she answered with the first thing that came to mind."They remind me of the night sky." She answered honestly, before giving a small shrug of her shoulders. If there was another reasoning, she didn't see it right away.

Again, the young girl could have continued walking. Or she could have even sucked up her pride to ask which direction to go for the Professor's Lab. But, the Gym Leader of Reoite was offering to call his Pokemon down closer so that she could have a better look of the Citran Pokemon. Blue eyes quickly looked away from the Pokemon to lock onto the man's face, before she was giving a stiff nod.

Maybe it had to do with once wanting to become a Professor as a child, or, maybe just because of her grandfather's position as a Professor. Either way, Ari wanted to inspect and learn more about the Noctowl. Already, the information that the Pokemon's Trainer was giving her was being stored into her brain, memorized so that when she called to check in back home, she could relay the information back. Her grandfather would love to hear about the way the Pokemon had adapted to the region of Citra.

Where: Tosach Town
                                With: Newt and the Gym Leader of Reoite

Party
                                User Image

EriTanaka

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Doggone It! 100

GaleRobeFenn

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:14 pm
KiaBurst

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Arys▀▄▀DeLocke▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Party: 3 trainers and their pokémon.
                                  OoC: -
                                  Theme: Pokémon Colosseum - Pyrite Town (Player2 Remix)

Arys raised an eye at the blonde fellow's remarks, his solemn character an interesting contrast to the peppy company he's had so far. Arys grew dissappointed to hear that the group had come early. As this including himself, he gave a small sigh and smiled, patting the boy with the headphones on the back. Arys clasped his hands together, raising his arms above and behind his head to stretch his back a little. He stood, straightened out his hat, and put his gloves back on. "Early, huh? That's a shame. Couldn't hurt to take a look at the festivities in the meantime, then."

Arys walked down the steps, gingerly walking around the Aron. "Who knows, maybe there's a pokémon battle or two taking place?" He grinned down at his Mawile, who cast an excited glance back: "'Wiiiiiile?" The two looked back at the group. Arys put his hands in his pockets and continued. "I'm Arys DeLocke. I'm from Beocht, a couple towns over. Nice to meet all of you." His breath formed a small fog as he looked around at the forming band of misfits.
                                  ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:36 am
User Image

User Image
          User ImageUser Image

”You have a rather unique outlook, young trainer.” Caius hummed politely with a refined smile, unflustered by the girl’s standoffish posture and attitude. Children could be this way. Well, even adults could be, though that was far less acceptable, and the gym leader would not have so much patience for it.

”Most look at Citran Noctowl and immediately see eyes and teeth, giving the illusion of a certain ghost Pokémon as they are swooping down. One of the reasons they are famously intimidating Pokémon.”

Perhaps the girl had never seen a Gengar? Still, it was interesting she hadn’t seen a ‘face’ in Stille’s plumage. Perhaps the young trainer was too fond of Pokémon to view them with any kind of nervousness? An interesting trait to be sure. While Caius talked to the girl, Azul’s ears perked curiously towards the trainer and her Snivy that had not given any answer to her cry. The Glaceon was a bit confused because the girl didn’t look like a gang member, but those were usually the kind of people that acted immediately like they didn’t want to be around her trainer. The calm Pokémon scooted a little closer to Caius’s backpack, guarding it, just in case.

The offer to call Stille down from his perch had the young trainer’s crystal blues meet Caius’s odd eyes for just a moment. It was often hard for others to decide which of the gym leader’s eyes to focus on. The red one? The blue one? It was nigh impossible to focus on both without becoming distracted. A small nod was all the girl offered as answer, but it was enough. A look up at his Pokémon and a small movement of his hand was all it took for Caius to call Stille down.

The Noctowl’s wings stirred up the air around the girl as he landed near to her on the ground, but there seemed to be almost no sound, the Pokémon’s movements extraordinarily quiet. Stille rotated his head about ninety degrees to the right to peer down at the girl, who was a full foot shorter than the Pokémon. It was a gaze many found to be fiercely intimidating, but Caius suspected the trainer wouldn’t be bothered.

”He may look a bit grumpy, but he does like having his cheeks pet.” It was a comment that had the Noctowl poof out his plumage, closing his eyes. A reaction that got a soft chuckle from Caius. It did seem to be permission from both trainer and Pokémon that the girl could touch Stille, if she wanted. ”Based on your Pokémon, I suppose you’ve come from the Unova region? If you’re looking to test your strength and willpower in harsh extremes, you’ve come to the right place.” Even if he asked why she’d chosen Citra, based on her attitude, the Gym Leader was fairly certain she wouldn’t answer. It was really none of his business anyhow. She was here and that was that.

”Oh, I haven’t properly introduced myself. I am Caius Calder, of the Kalt Gym in Reoite City. You’ve already met Stille, and this is Azul.” Uncrossing his legs, Caius still sat with perfect posture as he reached out to scratch behind the Glaceon’s ears. With his free hand, he idly played with his dangling earrings, a polite smile ever on his lips. ”The other gym leaders and myself were called here to assist young trainers so they can avoid the fatal mistakes of many of their predecessors. Was there anything I could assist you with, aside from that which you’ve already asked?”

User Image
Reoite City Gym Leader - age: 24 xx height:6'1" xx weight: 180lb xx team: link

place [ Tosach Town ] people [ Ari and his Pokemon ]
cloths [ This , Party Pokeballs stored on Belt ]
bag [ Full Restore x 5 , Full Heal x 5, Great ball x 5, Ultra ball x 5, Pokemon Egg x 2, bag of Pokemon Food Mix, Canteen, Misc ]

o.o.c [ BLoOoOoOp! ]

Caius
Azul
Klauw

Lyndranna

Quote:

Quote:

EriTanaka

Vice Captain

Omnipresent Guildswoman

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
        User Image

Told that the teen wasn't going to take his chances with the small boy standing next to her, Gray huffed out a sigh. From what it sounded like, she had to wonder if the wild child and his Aron already had some sort of reputation with the people here in Citra. Looking away from Preston, she gazed down at Ryouta, finding herself uncertain what to do now since the boy in front of them didn't understand a word he was saying either. 'Great..' She thought to herself with an eyeroll.

While he was no help when it came to the brunet and the his spoken words that made absolutely no sense to her, Preston was able to answer her other question. Following his gesture as he motioned to the building at the top of the steps, it appeared that they didn't have to wander too far to locate the Lab of Tosach Town. Though, it sounded as though the Professor wasn't expecting any guests as of right now. Shoulders slumping in defeat, Gray figured her and Alpha could just hang around until the unnamed woman decided she wanted to see new Trainers.

"Recommend something?" Questioning what he meant by that, a thin brow lifted in confusion. Why exactly was he asking her to recommend something, when she wasn't even familiar with the town. Shoulders raising in a shrug, Gray moved over to plop her butt down onto the bottom step. "Sorry, but you're on your own there. I was just hoping to get my pokedex and be on my way."

It was then that the mechanic walked down the steps, introducing himself to the group and informing them that he was a native of the region. While the woman didn't care much to get to know these other Trainers, as she didn't plan on sticking around long to make friends, her parents had raised her well enough to be polite. "I'm Gray Lamoreaux. I'm from the region Lyseillie." As she told the group this, she waited for the questioning looks at the unfamiliar region name, not many were familiar of her home region.

Her eyes slowly moved to look to the blonde haired teen and the young boy with the headphones. She felt just a little bad that she hadn't understood what he said earlier, and the other older teen seemed to not want to bother translating him. Curious, she looked to Arys, wondering if maybe they'd be lucky enough for him to understand. Who knows how far in this region the boy would get if nobody could put together the words that were being spoken in his thick accent.

Where: Tosach Town | With: Alpha, Strange boys and their Pokemon | Thoughts: Well, isn't that great..

RZK-FAN

KiaBurst

xXJustified_DeathXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:07 pm
User Image
P R E S T O N
H U N T E R
══════════════════════════════════════════════

COMPANY : Scrap and girl and... more
OoC : that looks much better

Preston watched Gray's reactions with a sort of bemusement, half realizing he may have have given her the wrong idea. Or maybe she was just impatient too. Either way, it might be good for her to let the kids in first. Preston could relate; all he wanted was to get a move on as well, but he couldn't do much without a Pokedex either. At least Professor Maple didn't say "NO", she just said "later", but that still left Preston and any other older kids out in the cold for the time being. Then again maybe this was just the way things were done around here, and nothing that Preston really had any control over. All the same, it didn't make it any less annoying. Scrap was also feeling a little restless as it found itself daring enough to tease the Aron a little bit, vying for the Mawile's current attention. Just a bit, but even Preston knew not to poke the sleeping Beartic.

Something else she said grabbed his attention, but only briefly until he had a chance to process it. The Lyseillie region? He'd never heard of such a place, but she didn't come across as someone who would make that kind of thing up unless she was bored to tears. How many other places were there in the world that he had never heard of? The thought sent a bit of a shiver down his back, but again, only briefly. Much as Gray looked expectant, he figured he'd bite, if only for the sake of the conversation. "Well I'm from Ecruteak, way out west, but I don't think I've ever heard anybody talk about Lyseillie. Is it really far from here?"

In other news, the boy with the headphones still wasn't piping up, but the mechanic introduced himself as something interesting; Arys, or the like. Preston made sure to give him a nod and a proper introduction back. He seemed cool, maybe a little too cool. Preston couldn't quite get a bead on the boy just yet, but give him a break, he'd only been here a short time. He did say something to his Mawile about Pokemon battles which perked Preston's ears slightly. Scrap was still young and he a beginner Trainer, but he knew battles were the honing ground for one's skills and honestly, something he'd wanted to see for a while. The Steel type seemed equally perked by the prospect. Preston made a mental note and filed it away for later.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Lyndranna
KiaBurst
RZK-FAN

xXJustified_DeathXx
Crew

KiaBurst
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:57 pm
x

User Image

As the three older trainers spoke to one another, the boy sat there and watched them for a brief time. Contemplating what to do next, he figured sticking around them wasn't really a good idea. The girl didn't really seem to understand him and the guy with hat didn't sound like he wanted him around. Maybe getting up and moving into a different area would have been a better for him to do. He wasn't sure where he could or should go though. He was a bit intimidated by how crowded it looked to be in the center of town now. Was there something big going on today?

Starting to get up, he began to walk away somewhat slowly from the gathering group. Looking over at the Aron that he came there with, his partner was quick to get away from the group of people that had gathered. Letting out a grunt as he walked past each of them, he glared at the man with the hat. Turning up the music playing from his headphones, his eyes began to shut as he walked on ahead. He really had no idea where he was even going at this point, he just would rather go figure out what to do somewhere else.

Before long, the young boy had wandered his way deeper into the foreign town. Passing by the festivities that were set up, he knew not what this was all for. He only cared that he might find someone who could help him correct the mistake he made in coming here. Before long, he did find something quite interesting. It wasn't an immediate out for him to escape the region and return to the correct path, but it was interesting enough to catch the boy who had a high fascination when it came to Pokemon.

Moving closer to the scene at hand, he watched as a girl who was not too much older than him spoke to a man who had a Pokemon that he recognized, but something was off. It was a Noctowl, but its general appearance looked beyond different than what he was used to. It even had a pattern on it that looked like another Pokemon that he was somewhat familiar with. "Haunter...?" He found himself saying out loud, highly unaware of the conversation they were having. Receiving a nod in agreement, the boy's words seemed to have been directed more at the Aron than anyone else. He knew that it was more than likely that he'd be left feeling like he should leave if he tried to seriously talk to them anyway, so why try?

OoC |

Lyndranna

xXJustified_DeathXx

RZK-FAN

EriTanaka

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:56 pm
                User Image
                User Image
                User Image

The promise of adventure, the start of something new. As exciting as her journey would become starting out on her own was just...Too scary. Sure it had been easy navigating the mines, her father took her through them often but once she was out and on the road again...

"Russ I don't think it's gonna be so easy anymore..." the little brunette tightened her grasp on her newest party member, an equally anxious looking Paras she had befriended and captured in the mines just hours prior. The Pokemon always seemed so anxious when she saw it with her father, the fact that it had recognized her when she tried to coax it out from behind a mine cart and that it seemed to trust the girl was a huge deal.

Even so after being captured the mushroom adorned Pokemon seemed terrified of everything, it's own anxiety amplified by Himeko's as she reached for her map, the creature scurrying up atop her shoulders as she looked the map over. "It can't be too far ahead. We should head for the professor's lab first though before we celebrate right?" Russ gave an approving nod, a tiny smile crossed the girl's face as she followed the trail heading for the next destination: Tosach Town.

Despite her poor navigation skills the brunette found herself soon at the town, Russ still clinging to her shoulders and Bea, now free from her Pokeball fluttering overhead keeping an eye out for important signs on her trainer's behalf. A cry from the Beautifly alerted her attention to a building in the distance and several people standing around, all with Pokemon. Surely this was the place, it had to be right?

Wanting to waste little time heading to the building in the distance the girl picked up speed, the scent of food being prepared at the festival stands suddenly cause a flash out of light to appear and a tiny bear to bolt from her side, eager noises escaping it. "Teddy! No!" Himeko spun on her heels after the tiny Teddiursa, the little glutton was on a mission and Bea flapped furiously turning in mid air as her trainer bee lined instead for their furry companion.

"You're going to get in trouble! Get back here!" Himeko called after her Pokemon, a patch of slick ice hitting her feet causing the child to fly forward.

She wasn't so sure of when her feet left the ground but in the split second her eyes caught sight of the ground fast approaching she yelped, the impact and noise drawing Teddy's immediate attention and Bea's who fled to her side as Russ kept an iron grip onto her.

Her hands gripped against the ground, a frustrated whimper passing her lips as she sat upright. A soft whine escaped Teddy, a paw brought to his mouth as his trainer balled up her fists before relaxing them forcing a weak smile. "You shouldn't...Run away like that.." a hiccup interrupted her words, not once but twice. The world suddenly became a wet blur of colors and shapes. Oh no...She didn't want to cry like this, not on her first day on her own...

MOOD rather embarrassed   LOCATION tosach town   PARTY others?

Femme Mantis

Cute Punk

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:25 pm
User Image

User Image

LOCATION ▬▬ Tosach Town xxx COMPANY ▬▬ Nameless girl, her Pokemon and Apollo xxx MOOD ▬▬ Panicking just a little xxx OUTFIT ▬▬ Wearing this

Walking through the crowds of people, the man may have looked well put together. His wild hair tucked into a low ponytail, hands shoved into his pockets and face serious as he carefully maneuvered around those milling about the festivities, but on the inside, Hayate was beginning to lose his s**t!

When the two older siblings had chosen to split up so that their younger siblings could take part in the festival, Hayate had gotten the shorter end of the stick. He loved his siblings, he did, but they could be a handful. Especially when they decided to go all separate ways and the oldest of nine was stuck standing there looking all kinds of clueless.

At first, it was.. fine. They weren't as young as the youngest three, but still! Kozaku and Kojaku could get into all kinds of trouble, while Yomo and Akito were probably just trying to see how long their brother could go before he had to slink back to where he had last seen Kotone and tell his sister that he had ended up losing his siblings. He could probably expect to be chewed out, as she usually liked to scold him when he acted less responsible then he should. Which was often, seeing as how many times she had to tend to the Dul Amu Gym while Hayate left the city.

"This must be some sort of payback..." Muttering these words under his breath, Hayate was thankful for his height towering over most of the people around him. His brown eyes glanced over the heads of people, trying to spot the familiar faces of his missing siblings. Eyes widening, he swore he spotted Yomo not far from him, and so urging his leg's to take longer steps, he headed into the direction of where he thought his brother was. While he wanted to think he would scold the younger male for running off without a word, Hayate knew he would do no such thing. Nope, as long as his brother was safe, he would just grab onto him and have him help in finding the rest. "Kotone is gonna kill me..."

He wasn't this troublesome as a kid, was he? Sure, Ai had to often get him out of sticky situations when they had been traveling through Citra. But.. not this kind of trouble, right? As he questioned this, he felt as if there was a small voice in the back of his head huffing in aggravation at him. Yeah, no, he was definitely a handful. There was that herd of Tauros they had to run from, the miners he had pissed off in Beocht Town, the fights between him and Strike Zero..

Oh... And then there were the well endowed women they had crossed paths with, Ai always having to pull the young boy away whenever his eyes lingered for just a little too long. Yeah, Ai was a saint for having to deal with him throughout all their time together. Sighing, the thought of his ex girlfriend and old best friend made his shoulders sag. 'Let's just.. find the others'

Reaching the stall where he swore he had seen Yomo, Hayate's eyes looked around the area, but he came up with nothing. Either he had seen wrong, or his brother wasn't waiting around. Sighing, one of the man's hand's tugged out of his jacket pockets, reaching up to pinch the bridge of his nose. If he just.. didn't go back to Kotone and the other four siblings, then they would never know that he lost track of his brothers. Until..

Promising himself that he aimed to not have more then four if he ever had kids, the Gym Leader turned and began to head into the direction of the Professor's Lab. Maybe he could seek out Annabelle's help? While the older woman may be busy with getting herself ready for new trainers to start their adventure, surely she could spare some of her time for an old friend? Maybe he would be lucky and one of those idiots were there bothering the woman and her Pokemon. In the distance, he could see a gathering of people at the bottom of the steps, but that didn't hold his attention as he watched a Teddiursa heading towards the stalls of food, followed closely by a small girl and a Beautifly.

Witnessing the girl trip on the ice and go tumbling to the ground. Wincing at how it had to hurt upon impact, Hayate's pace shifted into a jog as he made his way over to the child and her Pokemon. "Hey kid, you okay?" He grunted out in question, kneeling down next to the girl. Her Pokemon seemed concern over their Trainer, huddling close to the girl. Carefully examining her face, Hayate could see the gathering of tears as she sniffled, trying hard not to cry. His heart stung at the sight, finding himself uncertain how to comfort the girl. Usually when his younger siblings tripped and fell, he would give their head a pat and speak softly. But, well, he didn't want to frighten the girl by touching her randomly.

Seeming to sense his distress, there was a flash of light as Apollo let himself out of his Pokeball. Looking up at the adult first, the Espeon was checking him first, before turning his attention over to the girl. "Ess?" Stepping closer to Himeko, the man's Pokemon gently nudged his head against the girls arm.

User Image

Femme Mantis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:51 pm
User Image

Ari Taniuchi Pokemon Trainer from Nacrene City

Uncertain how to take his comment, Ari still listened intently as he told her about how most people looked at the Citran Noctowl. Now that he pointed it out to her, the young girl could definitely see where it could appear like a pair of eyes and teeth. So that must have been the answer he had wanted from her, to see if she saw the Pokemon the same way that most others have. As she continued to eye the creature, her own companion was carefully watching the man's Glaceon as it shifted closer to Caius's backpack.

The Noctowl reacted instantly to the man's motion for it to come join them, beautiful wing's extending as it swooped down and came to land nearby. She had almost forgotten just how large normal Noctowl were, this one being no different as it stood taller then her. She itched to reach out, to stroke her fingers over the soft feathers. It was the future Pokemon breeder in her, wanting to study and discover more. It probably also had to do with her grandfather's position as a Professor, always wanting to know more and more about all of the Pokemon in the world.

Her urge to touch only increased as the man informed her that his companion enjoyed having his cheeks pet. Was that a silent confirmation that she could touch his Pokemon? Biting down onto her bottom lip, Ari had to hold herself back from doing so. Instead, her attention shifted back to the Gym Leader as he commented about where she had come from, figuring that out easily when he took notice of the Snivy. Reaching up, her hand gently stroked down Newt's spine. "Y-Yeah, we're from Unova."

Introducing himself as one of Citra's Gym Leader's, the man also introduced her to his two Pokemon. From what he was telling her, it sounded as if there were other Gym Leader's there in Tosach Town, called to help and assist young trainers. That was good to know, because Ari was completely clueless, and it didn't help when there was a festival full of people going on. "I'm Ari, and this is Newt." She introduced herself stiffly to the man, her Pokemon rising up and trying to show off to the man. "If you could point us out to the Professor's Lab, we can get out of your hair."

This was the longest she had been in a strange man's presence without wanting to quickly leave, but, she had to blame it all on her interest in his Pokemon. But, she did feel as if her and Newt were bothering him, even if he had said that he was there to help new trainers such as herself. Slowly, her gaze shifted away, waiting patiently for him to point her into the right direction. An unknown voice spoke nearby though, and quickly her head snapped to look towards the sound. The goggles over his eyes made it uncertain if he was looking at them or not, but his words made it almost clear that he was staring in their direction. Actually, staring at the Noctowl.

Her blue eyes drifting back to eye Stiles, she found herself nodding. Now that the boy had said it, it certainly made her think of the ghost type Pokemon. That was definitely an interesting way that the creature was patterned to look like a completely different Pokemon. Giving a soft chuckle to herself, Ari's gaze moved back to the boy, lingering on him for a few more minutes, before returning to watch Caius.

Where: Tosach Town
                                With: Caius, Pokemon and strange boy

Party
                                User Image

KiaBurst

EriTanaka

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100

EriTanaka

Vice Captain

Omnipresent Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:35 pm
User Image

User Image
          User ImageUser Image

Perhaps the girl was being a bit stand-offish because she was uncomfortable and not sure what else to do with herself? That was a silent musing of a thought that Caius had, witnessing the young girl hold herself back from touching Stille. She’d been so focused but she tore her eyes away from the Pokémon despite having looked so tempted, yet, he didn’t take her as being scared of the Noctowl. Stille slowly opened one eye, head rotating some seventy degrees curiously as he shifted his wings a little, listening to the introductions. Azul’s ears twitched as she noticed Newt looking back at her, anther soft cry leaving her in greeting.

”Pleasure to meet you, Ari, Newt.”

At the mention of getting out of his hair, Caius stopped tilted his head curiously, ”Well-“ His statement came to a pause when another child approached. Not too close by, but close enough to be seen and heard. ”Oh, saw the face did you? Are you a fan of ghost type Pokémon?” The gym leader motioned to Stille, who closed his eye and lifted his head up a bit, pretending he’d not been looking at the children. ”Would you like to come take a closer look?” Staying in her spot by the backpack, guarding the eggs inside, Azul turned her eyes to the boy’s Aron, ”Glaaa~” the Glaceon greeted softly, leaning her head into Caius’s hand as he pet her.

Odd eyes turned back to Ari soon, after all, it would have been rude not to answer her question quickly, just as rude as it would have been to ignore the boy, and Caius could not usually be described as ‘rude’. Or, maybe it depended on who was asked. ”I apologize. You are looking for the lab? It’s on the outskirts of town, if you head down the road that way, it’s a two story building, hard to miss. I don’t believe she is giving Pokémon to new trainers just yet, but a little later in the day, if that’s why you were planning to visit. If you want to wait a while, I could have Stille fly you there.” It would be a short flight, granted, but the man could tell his Noctowl was enjoying the attention and the girl had seemed so curious, they’d probably both enjoy flying a short distance.

User Image
Reoite City Gym Leader - age: 24 xx height:6'1" xx weight: 180lb xx team: link

place [ Tosach Town ] people [ Ari, Ryouta, and his Pokemon ]
cloths [ This , Party Pokeballs stored on Belt ]
bag [ Full Restore x 5 , Full Heal x 5, Great ball x 5, Ultra ball x 5, Pokemon Egg x 2, bag of Pokemon Food Mix, Canteen, Misc ]

o.o.c [ BLoOoOoOp! ]

Caius
Azul
Klauw

Lyndranna

KiaBurst

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:03 am
x

User Image

Unaware that attention had been placed him briefly, Ryouta stood there staring at the Pokemon. His gaze upon the Noctowl, it took what must've been a few seconds to register that the man was talking to him. Turning his head to look upon the older man, he reached down to his side. Turning the volume of his cassette player, he tilted his head to the side just a little bit. He had missed the man's initial question, but he did catch the one about liking ghost types.

Thinking it over a bit, he didn't actually have a real answer to the question. He didn't know a lot of ghost type Pokemon and he didn't immediately have one that he liked off of the top of his head. "Iunno..." Was all that came out of the boy's mouth. Yeah, he really didn't have a type preference yet either. Sure, he was associated with a steel-rock type, but he couldn't say they were all too close or anything of the sort.

Upon hearing him offer to let them get a better look at the Noctowl, he gave a slow nod. He didn't really want to just reject the man's offer, but all at once, he was curious. This Pokemon was a Noctowl, but there was so much about it that didn't match up to what he knew about the Pokemon. Thinking it over briefly, a possibility did occur to the boy in that instance. "Izita ghust?" He asked, turning his head towards the older man right before he began to give the girl directions.

Registering that she was supposedly going the same direction that he had come, the boy looked over at the red head for a bit. She was looking to go to something they called a lab, but what exactly was it? That group he ran into earlier said something about it too, but no one was all too clear about what it was. Not having much time to ponder the thought, he turned his head to his side as he could hear his partner growling at the man's Glaceon. "No," He bluntly said, tapping the angry Pokemon with the side of his shoe.

Causing his partner to become enraged from the slight attempt to get him to stop, the boy didn't seem to really care or mind that the Aron was glaring daggers at him and growling loud enough to draw the attention of passerbys. "Wat'za lab?" The boy asked as he turned his attention to the older fellow. He seemed like someone who'd be a lot more responsive and at least attempt to answer him, unlike most of the people from that group at the stairs. Of course, he didn't actually know or realize that they didn't understand him.

OoC |

Lyndranna

EriTanaka

KiaBurst
Vice Captain

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:32 pm
Arriving in Tosach town Usui looked around it looked like there was a festival going on. Which ment maybe he could find a first aid station instead of having to go looking for the hospital. He shifted Kana around on his back so that he could adjust his grip. Her arms slightly tightened around him as he shifted her around. Her grip lossened once he was done shifting her around. Kana looked around from her position on Usui's back "Dont move around to much or my grip will slip." He teased kana as she looked this way and that. "How are you holding up?" He knew her leg was hurting pretty bad he was able to feel her pain as his. Kana could feel his pain as hers as well it was like this their whole lives. Usui was pretty sure she broke her leg if not she had to have sprained her ankle pretty good. What the heck was he thinking taking her to go rock climbing. But than again it was his faul that she ended up falling. If he had not made that rock fall it would not have hit her and she would not have lost her grip. He was defanintaly the worst twin of the day.

"It hurts but you already know that. Your thinking of finding a first aid station right perhaps it will be closer than the hospital." Usui walked through the crowd looking around for a first aid station. From her position in Usui's back Kana looked around at all the stands and people. "Maybe we can ask someone for directions to the first aid station. That is if there is a first aid station here." Usui never really liked to ask for directions and Kana knew that but it was worth a try. "No I can find it on my own." Yeap he was stubborn as ever when it came to asking for help.  
Citra Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff