Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Moved] Empty Weyrs & Scattered Wings

Back to Guilds

AU Non-canon Pern RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragon, Firelizard, Wher, Impression 

Reply Archives
A Hunt, For Eggs (Easter Event) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:54 am
Aha! S'yn beamed as he approached Ostarath, and Lacey trilled happily as she swooped around the green and her entourage in a wide circle. "I'm glad you didn't, where would the fun be in that if you told me where to find you?" There wouldn't be much at all if that were the case, though he was sure if she'd headed somewhere Contrarath could see her, the blue would've told him.

I would absolutely not tell you if I saw her, Contrarath informed his rider, amusement coloring his voice.

S'yn chuckled as he squatted down near Ostarath and her basket. "Thank you for doing this, it was a lot of fun, even if I ran around half the Weyr looking for you. Hmm.. Could I please have that one?" He asked, pointing towards a particularly bright egg (#9).

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:54 am
TawnyAngel

L'ux and Cochith - Found again, so soon? Ostarath shuffled with excitement. She would have to move again soon before the entire Weyr found out she was here.  

The_Muffin_Puppy
Captain

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:04 am
As they came upon the young green Cochith radiated excitement and approval; Well done Osterath, this is fun! Can we have this one please? Cochith chirped as he indicated egg#16 It's pretty and blue, like me!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:04 am
BlackFireKitsune
#9 - Amaryllis
User Image
User Image
Amaryllis Brown - Selfless, Feisty, Noisy

Ostarath nodded happily as the weyrling pointed to an egg, her eyes bright with excitement.  

The_Muffin_Puppy
Captain

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50

The_Muffin_Puppy
Captain

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:20 am
TawnyAngel
#16 - Bluestar
User Image
User Image
Bluestar Green - Temperamental, Gullible, Clumsy

It is pretty like you, Cochith, I think you'll be a fine pair. Ostarath said brightly. Once the two weyrlings had chosen their eggs Ostarath carefully picked up her basket in her teeth. Time to go, can't make it too easy for everyone. The green gave a happy hum before she darted off, taking her entourage with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:09 am
Falxath was starting to look visably upset at their failure so far. Lianly was doing her best to keep her green calm and suggest where they should look next. If they weren't outside then maybe inside? "Lets go back to the Weyrling barracks, I haven't seen K'lir either."  

Earisa

Darling Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The_Muffin_Puppy
Captain

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:23 am
Earisa

Lianly and Falxath - Within the Weyrling Barracks there was no sign of Ostarath, just her frazzled rider trying to hide from people looking for her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:00 pm
Poor K'lir, best leave him be. They had searched a few places now with no luck, and many more to search. Lianly suggested maybe Falxath should stay with K'lir and help hide him, but they had not finished what they started yet. There weren't many more places a growing green could get to, the infirmary,?  

Earisa

Darling Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:35 pm
Unforunately for Kindra, Asparagoth decided that the nice hot hatching rounds was a nice place for a nap, after nestling himself into the hollow the green had made on a previous visit, he promptly fell asleep. Kindra sighed but smiled, after straightening her skirts she decided to keep hunting for that green and the fire lizard eggs, it might make a nice surprise for Asparagoth when he woke up.

She decided to check the Firestone Store  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:19 pm
T'ves and Green Azelth

A sleek green head raised itself up to listen intently to the morning broadcast. Oh. Oh! This sounded interesting! It was a dragon hide-n-seek. Her head turned toward her rider who was sitting at his desk working. Come T'vesmine. Put that away now. We have something fun to do.

The teen made a slight face. "Really? I already have one." What did he need another for? T'ves laid down his pen to twist in the chair to look at his dragon. Because it will be fun and perhaps we will be able to interact with my siblings. She really hated being cooped up here without any company.

He sighed, but began to put his things away. "Alright. But only one." He didn't need more than two of them fluttering around. Azelth hummed and rose to her feet. We are coming to find you Ostarath! She told the green. Where should we look first? T'ves shrugged. How should he know? Azelth considered a moment, then cried to the hatching sands! Eggs needed to be warm right?

A'no and Brown Hivapath

"Free firelizard egg?" It sounds interesting. Perhaps he could make off with another egg. "Don't be greedy Hivapath," the boy said fondly. "I'd be happy with just one." The brown gave a disgusted exhalation with a heave of his sides that fluttered his lips.

A'no chuckled and patted the brown. "C'mon old boy." I am not old. I think we should try the weyrling barracks. Since they were already there it seemed a logical starting point. A'no nodded and started to hunt around while Hivapath took the opposite direction.

M'tha and Green Glafateth
Firelizard eggs? M'tha looked over towards her melancholy green and smiled. A friend was just what she needed! "Glafateth! Let's go hunt down an egg for ourselves!" The green looked over at her rider. Are you sure we should do that? What if it's color clashes with your clothes? M'tha scoffed and waved a hand. "I'll just change my clothes silly! Come let's go check out the infirmary shall we?" Glafateth gave a shrug and rose to her feet. It couldn't hurt and they might get something pretty.

Candidate Verria
Babies that needed love? Verria was there for them! She practically bounced out of her seat. Where should she start looking? Well babies needed to fed right away. The dining hall sounded like an ideal location. The candidate headed in that direction.

V'lla and Brown Ardnamuth
V'lla and Ardnamuth were out taking a stroll on this fine morning. No sense in wasting the day away inside when they didn't have to. Firelizard eggs brought a sparkle to both of them. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I would imagine so. "To the lake!" V'lla cried! The pair set off at a gallop. It was the nearest open space to them anyhow.

magnadearel

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:31 pm
Alex and Rumteath

There was a buzz in the air, a quiver of excitement as Alexandrwa moved through the Weyrling Barracks. A firelizard mother had clutched, and, to find her children homes, had set to making them find her. All in all, a fun game for Alex and Rumteath, the green moving aftyer her rider with excitement as keen eyes searched nook and cranny for the elusive green. Whom knew where sjhe'd be == rtegardless, Rumteath planned to help find a tiny new friend [strikeand accomplice as they darted about, knocking things over every so often.

Amila and Seistreth

Amila sat out by the ]n:ake
lazily. Aware of the commotion, the greenmother, newly liberated from the hatching sands, walked the lakeside with Seistreth. Although aware otrhers hunted for the firelizard, Amila was deliucate, careful -- if Seistreth found her, well, the poor thing might get mothered, and while Amila worried, Seistreth promised to behave. This time. Firelizards were far tinier after all. And while caution led her, Amila still couldn't help hoping. Who knew? She could be lucky.

Siv and Cervath

Cerva walked trhe dining hall with Siv cautiously. Growing like a weed, the bronze exercised caution following his rider about. Siv was focused on their mission of finding the little green firelizard, hoping to avoid seeng her or her clutch wounded by overeager candidates or weyrfolk or even some riders and dragons, the woman stopping to stretch as she looked about.

No sign yet, Cervathlove. Siv drawled. Cervath crooned. Zervath responded with a soft humm, and smiled.

I do hope Antolith is helping His serarch. It would be nice for them to have more companionship. The bronze responded. Siv chuckled -- always putting others first, but she didn't mind, giving her bronze a loving croon. The job must go on!

Robin

The Candidate walked slowly, looking for the tiny green in silence. She was hoping, hoping to acquire a firelizard of her own, as no dragon yet chose her, but the candidate kept sdeeing others flitting past, hunting for her eagerly. Discouraging it was, Robin decided not to give in, instead walking onwards as sher crept to peek around the Infirmary. She hoped the little one might afford her her presence, but she wasn't sure -- she could hope though. That counted for something, right?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:48 pm
Please let players pick eggs in the order they found them and are posted here.

Earisa

Lianly and Falxath - When the pair reached the Infirmary they would find a young green trying to stay as much out of the healers' way while hiding. Sister, you found me! Ostarath said brightly upon their arrival. She waited patiently for the pair to select their egg, but then she was picking it up quickly and off again like a shot. More places to go.

Revel1984

Kindra - The Firestone Stores were quiet, and lacking the disruptive presence of Ostarath.

magnadearel

T'ves and Green Azelth - Eggs were indeed supposed to be warm, and maybe that was why Ostarath had returned to the Hatching Grounds at just that moment. The usually bouncy green tiptoed her way around Asparagoth, quietly making her way up to the pair and silently placing her basket before them. You found me really fast, she mentally giggled to Azelth. Take whichever egg you like. Once their choice was made the green picked up her basket once more and darted out of the hatching grounds to her next hiding place.

A'no and Brown Hivapath - There were still many dragons in the Weyrling Barracks not yet drawn out by the game, but Ostarath was not among them.

M'tha and Green Glafateth - Healers were quick to shoo the pair out of the Infirmary. Please, they'd only just gotten rid of the last green.

Candidate Verria - Plenty of people were in the Dining Hall, no Ostarath though.

V'lla and Brown Ardnamuth - As serene and undisturbed as ever, the lake was still spared Ostarath disrupting the water.

NovaCracker

Alex and Rumteath - It seemed too early for Ostarath to return to the weyrling barracks now, although her rider continued to try and keep to himself.

Amila and Seistreth - Ostarath stopped by the lakeside, placing her basket down gently to get a drink. The firelizards that were following the young dragon quickly took up sentinel, landing on the edges of the basket, on rocks, and even on Ostarath herself. They all set about peeping to alert her when a much larger green dragon began to approach. Ostarath hummed a greeting to the older green. You found me! she chirped happily. There are still lots of eggs left, so you can take whichever one you want.

Siv and Cervath - The Dining Hall was packed, but still lacking Ostarath.

Robin - Healers eyed the candidate warily as she entered the Infirmary. Was she here to cause a ruckus too?  

The_Muffin_Puppy
Captain

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:07 pm
Kindra didn't spend much time searching the firestone storage, a green dragon, even a small one, with flits and eggs was sure to be quite obvious so she left, wondering where to go next.

She wasn't too surprised when her feet led her to the feeding pens She spent as much time here as she did anywhere else, trying to encourage Asparagoth to eat something more regularly than perhaps other dragons since he ate in smaller quantities.

Asparagoth slept on, only giving a rumbling snort and turning in his slumber when the other two dragons were nearby, perhaps sensing their presence but not waking up. He soon settled down, forepaws tucked in, chin resting on the ground and ever so slightly .... snored  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:54 pm
Falxath crooned and danced in place, though stopped when she noticed a firm look from one of the medics and sheepishly leaned against Lianly. Oh this is much fun! I wish I could play too, but yours looked bothered when we found him. We will go keep him company so you can keep playing.

Lianly looked over the eggs and picked out #19, the warm colours of sunset reminded her of ripening fruits and made her smile. "Thank you, Ostarath. We'll take care of K'lir, just be careful where you hide next." The young woman carressed her dragon's clutchsister fondly before turning to leave with her prize, Falxath in tow admiring the tiny egg she cradled.  

Earisa

Darling Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:09 pm
T'ves and Green Azelth
Azelth bounced the whole way down to the hatching sands. This was so much fun! And her rider was with her instead of being a stick in the mud like usual! She considered it a success! The green gazed fondly down at the sleeping white. He'd picked a warm comfortable place to sleep for sure! But there was eggs to be found! He shouldn't be sleeping. Asparagoth~ the green sang his name. Wake up silly sleeping one! Those eggs won't find themselves!

T'ves had intended only to humor the green in her search. He hadn't expected that they'd find the green with her basket of eggs, much less in the first shafting place they looked. So it was with double shock that the green was waiting there for them. Along with a sleeping white. "Don't you know you should just let sleeping dragons lie?" T'ves muttered under his breath.

And there she was! Woah! It was like so fast Ostarath! Azelth peered at the basket laid before them, before looking at her rider. Nope, he'd be no help in this. Guess the choice was hers! We'll take that one! She pointed her muzzle at egg #31. T'ves gave a shrug at the mental prod and retrieved the requested egg. "Uh, thanks. I think."

If the little white woke up, Azelth turned to him with sympathy, I'm sorry, you just missed her.

Revel1984

A'no and Brown Hivapath
A'no met up with his brown on the opposite middle. No green dragon with a basket full of eggs here. "Perhaps the dining hall then?" Hivapath nodded. While they were there, perhaps he could filch something too. There were a lot of people out and about now, looking for the elusive green.

M'tha and Green Glafateth
"Sorry," M'tha muttered as the healers briskly shooed them off. If you need want to pretty the place up, I have some advice, the green commented to the healers. The infirmary was such a drab place! People would feel better sooner if they had nice bright colors.

"Where should we look next?" There was still plenty of places they could go without disturbing others. I have an idea. How about we try the Star Stones? If she's not there, we might see where she is from up there.

Candidate Verria
Not here. Verria pursed her lips in thought. Where else might she hide? Oh! How about the firestone store? There wouldn't be a lot of people there right now. The candidate skipped along.

V'lla and Brown Ardnamuth
Calm and quiet, except for the other searchers. "Not here," V'lla commented. Indeed not. Let us try the feeding pens then. V'lla nodded. Another wide open space. It sounded perfect.

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff