Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC Team Mission 3 - All or Nothing! The Final Day! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:41 pm
As I continued to rush to intercept Horus, trying to keep an close eye on him as I do so, the very second I blinked, he was gone. The split second I realized it, Horus's fist drilled right into me, all wind practically escaped me. I staggered back, clutching my gut, taking everything not to fall on my knees as I tried to regain all composure, feeling like I was about to cough up a lung and then some doing so. Then the psychic blast, throwing me back. I hit the ground in a tumble, but then managed to catch myself, digging my hand and feet into the ground to force a stop. "Good to see you again too, Horus." I gasped out, following up with a couple of coughs, finally getting breath again. "Forgive me if I say I was hopeful there for a while in not seeing you in this competition, especially after my first couple of days so far." One more hard cough, but then managed to right myself. "Though speaking of not seeing someone..." I looked around, realizing something. "...now that I am paying attention...no leash. What? Was Kalana busy or did she find some other bird's feathers to preen?"

============

Meanwhile, Freth and Tristen as they rushed for the drones, they themselves had their own obstacle to get over. The Jynx hybrid who was chunking solid chunks of ice their way. Tristen went wide eyed, dodging one, but ending up having to brace himself for the second one. The ice smashed right into him, bowling him right over. The shot going for Freth would be considerably less effective however as she smashed through the ice with her own Frustration. "You have to be joking. Really with that?"

Tristen threw aside the chunk of ice, picking himself up. Tristen had a realization, looking past the hybrid then over towards Freth. "Freth, go ahead. You can get to the drones faster than I can."

"And leave you with this?" Freth asked.

"You staying here is what they probably want! Go!" Freth really couldn't argue that one. Tristen then started to spark furiously and in an instant, retaliated upon the Jynx hybrid with a Thunderbolt of his own. As Tristen attacked, Freth rushed off for the red-head, hoping to get there before the trainer could claim a drone.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:52 pm
Rala helped me get to Simon's side quickly, but nothing could be done. He couldn't take the explosion and had fainted as a result. "You worked hard for me, and I appreciate you for that," I said solemnly as I recalled him. "Have a good rest," I added as his ball vanished, destined for our storage system.

I sighed, watching Sub deal with the Rock Channeler enemy. I looked at Rala, who nodded in return, and I got back on my Hoverboard. Once we were close enough, I sent Rala after the enemy Probopass, firing off an Ice Punch that at minimum would get its - and its channeler's attention.

~*~

Keiko and William scoped the area as they neared Blizzaard's team. Seeing an opening, Keiko approached the Jynx Hybrid, distracting her with an unboosted Dizzy Punch, throwing her fists every which way. The strikes that didn't hit only barely missed, which was more often than not the case. But then, the move's focus was less dealing damage and more confusing the Jynx Hybrid. Meanwhile, William rode after Freth and Tristen, intending to aid them in the fight against Team Johto.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:32 am
Brian left his area after receiving a whole Wishing Star, which he immediately put on his wristband. Elio was still tagging along, and Brian wanted to make sure the boy and his Torracat found the rest of their team safely. To do that, he had to find the rest of Team Snagem and help them find Team Alola. As they traveled, Brian had made the decision to recall Lu to her Pokeball. He normally wouldn't have done this, but the Riolu was exhausted from battling in the Safari Contest, and he couldn't risk her getting hurt due to that. He also knew that he couldn't use Yamper, as it was still just a baby, and likely wouldn't be able to survive against an opponent's more experienced Pokemon. So that left him with only one choice: Firebrand, his Magmortar. He hadn't had time to learn how the Fire-type battled, so this would be a test run to see how well they worked together.

As Brian and Elio traveled to rejoin the rest of the team, he heard battling nearby, and figured that they were getting close. Sure enough, as they came over the top of a small hill, they could see Blizz, along with several others of Team Snagem, battling another team with the same emblem as the elderly man Brian and Krysta had run into on the first day, when they'd been trapped in the tower. Team Johto, huh? Brian thought. He knew this would be tough, but there was nothing for it but to just jump right in. "Firebrand, let's do this!" he called, throwing out the Magmortar, which appeared yelling his own name. "I know we haven't had a chance to battle together yet, but let's do the best we can, alright?" Firebrand looked at his new trainer with a look of annoyance, grumbling a bit as they got closer to the action.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:33 pm
SubonicXP
The ghostly flames of the Inferno washed over the protective shield conjured by Rala, the flames feebly sweeping over for the Protect the Snagems behind it feeling little more than a warmth. Next came Beau gliding over the field, the Chandelure hybrid looking up befuddled before noticing the Powder he was releasing, his eyes coming wide as he looked back at his elderly teammate but alas Terashi was not done with him and would not allow him to stop Beau as Simon popped up out of the ground and swiped at his feet, the claws passing through its ghostly form but the Ground energy behind the attack flowing into its form causing him considerable pain as he let out a pained scream before the exploding Powder found its way back to him, engulfing the hybrid and likely the Drilbur that attacked him.

In that same moment Leon made his own move, Koffing assaulting Altaria with a Sludge Bomb before unleashing another Smokescreen, the Altaria and its trainer preparing to retaliate as the smoke crept back over the field but alas neither they would have a chance to do anything as Ulla's Mimikyu came rushing in to assault them followed by Nutmeg's springy stomp and keep them occupied. The timing of the Smokescreen would help conceal Beau's Powder as he flew over head and seconds later the Powder would be ignited resulting in a massive detonation, the Smokescreen blown away in the blast but it mattered not. After the dust settled Altaria could be seen knocked out cold and the elderly trainer standing just outside of the explosion looking confused, Nutmeg standing by her, having kicked her out not only to incapacitated her but also sparring her the wrath of the explosion.

Soon after Kadabra and Roto-drone would appear next to the elderly trainer. The drone would declare her defeat, the woman recalling her Altaria before taking them all away. A Wishing Piece was left behind in her place.

As for Ulla's Mimikyu it stood in the midst of the wreckage from the blast looking perfectly fine, save for its disguise's head leaning to one side, its Disguise broke. No big deal considering they just took out another trainer swiftly. Speaking of, where did the Chandelure hybrid go?

Carson, the Chandelure hybrid, was attempting a retreat, utilizing rocket-like flames from its hands and feet to fly just a few feet off the ground, the hybrid looking a little rough from the explosion but was largely fine thanks to its Flash Fire absorbing some of the resulting flames and empowering him. Amaranth's Dodrio was in hot Pursuit, the hybrid knowing good and well it wouldn't be able to escape the bird as it rapidly closed in. But maybe, just maybe it had time to make it towards his target; Sub was dragging his ally, the Chandelure hybrid reeling one hand back and unleashing a Flash Fire empowered Flamethrower at Sub, knowing the Rock Channeler would be largely fine but not fleshy Sub. Right after it fired off the Flamethrower Dodrio would pounce him and deliver a flurry of Pursuit pecks, the Chandelure hybrid taking another super effective hit. While being pecked the hybrid would grab a hold of one of the bird's legs and began to rob it of its vitality with Pain Split before attempting to roll away and run off on foot.

Sub would be forced to jump off his Hoverboard and release the Escape Rope as the Rock Channeler became far too heavy to drag for much longer, the Dark One snatching up his board and watching as the Channeler picked herself up, now covered in a layer of small rocks making her look like a Golem or something. That's when he spotted her Pokemon, an actual Golem digging its way out of the ground, having clearly been in hiding somewhere before he came along. Next she would release a Probopass, the woman then taking out a strange looking mallet, clearly her artifact, and with a sweeping gesture would cause Probopass's 'mini-noses' to glow and chunks of rock to rise up out of the ground. The rock chunks would soon take on the same appearance as the mini-noses, now a total of six mini-noses rather than two.

With another gesture the mini-noses were now positioned in a circle around them, Sub eying them with suspicion. "Magnet Bomb, Probopass." The Rock Channeler ordered, Sub's going wide as he noted all six mini-noses were charging up and preparing to fire off the unavoidable attack. That's when he saw the Flamethrower coming from directly behind the rock covered smiling Channeler. "Hans, Endure!" The man ordered. He didn't know who they were targeting with the Magnet Bombs but that Flamethrower would surely consume them both. Hans will be okay as it braced itself but Sub needed to protect himself as he released Pelipper and ordered it to Soak him, the bird dousing him in water in preparation from the incoming flames, unless they were stopped. As for the Magnet Bombs they were finally fire off in a flurry of confusion targeting not just Hans but Sub and Pelipper too.

With the old woman and her Altaria removed from the equation and with Beau already on course to catch and remove the Chandelure hybrid as well, Wren turned toward Sub and the very obvious Channeler he was facing. The Grass Channeler's springy vines were still deployed, so he called to Nutmeg for assistance before he leaped, literally, to Sub's aid. "Nutmeg! Aromatic Mist!" He called out as he jumped to her side, grabbed her hand and pulled her with him as he jumped toward Sub's position. Dropping the Steenee outside the ring of mini noses, she would begin to spin in place, an incredibly aromatic, glittering mist emanating from her sepals as she did.

Using the glittering fog as cover, Wren dashed toward the nearest mini nose and slammed his vine-wrapped feet into it. As the vines compressed, he bent his knees and gave a hard shove to leap away once more. His aim was to use the vine's recoil to shove the mini nose he had kicked into another as he attempted to leap from one to another. He'd only manage to get two or maybe three before he missed and tumbled across the grass. "Ow... I'm getting too old for this kind of adventure..." He grumbled, holding his side as he rolled and made to stand up again.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:16 pm
SubonicXP

Swift would end up unaware of what Carlson was doing before it was too late, one of the heads stopping the assault and trying to make the other two aware. The damage had already been done, though, and they were soon dragged along with the hybrid's running. No longer being tied to just one Pokemon, Amaranth figured there was no need to hold back and sent out her Rookidee at once. She knew there wasn't any stopping the Flamethrower on her end, but she could deal with its source- or try to.

"After them! Power Trip!" With a surprising boast from the small bird, Rookidee would fly off after Carlson with another attack imbued in Dark-type energy, hoping to get another attack in and free Dodrio.

Blizzard120

Much as Cera wanted to speak up with Tristen's attempt at a stunt, she figured now wasn't the time and largely stayed quiet. Having the feeling it'd be wiser to stay with the rest rather than try to sneak after Blizz and put any plans at risk, she'd follow them almost as soon as Tristen had. Though she would see the chaos unfolding all too quickly, she noticed something that confused her for a second; nothing and no one had tried to target her or the Applin she'd been carrying the whole time.

She could probably get to one of the Roto-drones from under the other teams' noses, too. Looking around to make sure she wasn't about to get blindsided, she sped to the nearest Roto-drone she could find, already having an idea of who to call upon.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:04 pm
[North Lake Miloch]

Horus would glare at Blizzard upon mention of Kalana, his Ground Channeling other half, encountered on the first day by some of the other Snagems as part of Team Unova. It would seem Blizzard had hit a sore spot, not even the powerful and acclaimed Psychic hybrid that was Horus could hide his feelings. Sometimes the face betrays you. "It's not her you should be concerning yourself with." With a vigorous flap of his wings Horus would begin to execute a Ominous Wind, the ghostly gale washing over Blizzard as its conjuring began to life himself off the ground and flutter up into the air during the attack. While this went on he closed his eyes and began to focus. Blizzard of all people would know that Horus wasn't here to play around thus allowing him even a second of respite was always dangerous.

-----

The Thunderbolt would strike the Jynx hybrid, Tristen's aim true. Letting out a pained cry the hybrid seized up for a few seconds before shaking it off with a full body shiver. Turning his gaze upon the Manetric hybrid in front of him on, one of them on the shore the other still standing on the ice platform he created on the lake. Viktor, the Jynx hybrid, would begin to focus on Tristen with great intent, his eyes giving off a pink glow. For a moment Tristen might ponder what happened, with Psychics it was hard to tell, for now he couldn't detect anything. Maybe he altered himself? Tristen wasn't as sensitive to such things though. "I'll deal with you and then the other." He said in a plain and matter-of-fact tone.

That was when Keiko came in swinging with the Dizzy Punches. The hybrid dodged the first several but their pattern was so erratic and confusing, the hybrid unable to keep up for long and took several blows to random locations, stumbling back before unleashing a blast of Psychic to send Keiko flying into the lake. With her gone he stood back up and readied himself again. "I'm not done with you." He said, not yet realizing the confusion slowly seeping into his mind.

With a lunge he would glide across the lake towards Tristen, freezing it as soon as his literal ice skates touched the water. As he closed in he did his little twirling routine and once again began to fling chunks of ice at Tristen with Triple Axel. He was a cocky one to use the same move and meet his opponent head on, wasn't he? Though Tristen might find it easier to dodge these attacks this time as his aim might be slightly off thanks to Keiko.

-----

The red haired Johto trainer would get the hench to look back as he rocketed through the air on his Crobat, spotting Freth in hot pursuit as began to quickly close the gap between them. Realizing that he wouldn’t make it in time he got another idea. “Pull back!” He ordered, his Crobat rearing back and giving the trainer a bit of whiplash. As he watched Freth pass them up he pointed his Challenger’s Band at Freth and fired off the Trainer’s Eyes beam directly at her from behind. For Freth though the Roto-drone was just several yards away.

------

Jet would pull back on his Tauros’s reins as the mist thickened, far too thick to confidently see where they were going and while he couldn’t see the bubbles lying in wait for him he did have that feeling of dread wash over him. Fortunately for him he other Pokemon had Foresight to see through this mist and Jet was not unaware of how Channelers worked, especially since being in this tournament. That gave him an idea. “Now, Furret! Use Follow Me on the big one and run!” He ordered.

Leaping out of the water in front of Undine came a soaked Furret, pouncing on Undine’s face and playfully bating her with its long tail before jumping off and diving back into the water, swimming away from Ryan and the others underneath at a surprising speed. Undine would be overcome with an urge to abandon Ryan and pursue the sly little ferret.

“Now Wild Charge, Tauros!” He ordered, jumping off of his Pokemon and splashing into the water. In a blink of an eye Tauros would become a charging bolt of electricity headed straight for Ryan and James. Even if Ryan and/or James dodged the charging bull the electricity wildly discharging around them were sure to give the water inclined a shock by natural attraction, and being on a lake. The worst part though was Ryan would discover a weakness to Melodic Bubbles; electricity neutralized their explosive nature, the bubbles harmlessly popping once zapped. Ryan was probably really hating Electric types lately.

-----

As for Cera, in the midst of all the fighting, she would easily be able to sneak over and claim one of the drones without anyone noticing. Which Pokemon would she withdraw? Looks like something capable in this lake might be a good idea.

[East Lake Axewell]

The combination of the wall of ice and Aromatic Mist would be enough to negate the searing heat of the incoming Flamethrower, those standing on the other side of the ice wall perfectly fine, though Sub now very wet for no reason. “Well I feel silly.” He commented, shaking his head vigorously, then watching as the Magnet Bombs exploded above them as they came in contact with Velvet’s Flamethrower. Next came Rala, slugging the Nosepass, the Pokemon barely flinching from the Ice Punch and promptly retaliating by turning its two mini-noses upon Rala and unleashing a hellish barrage of Magnet Bombs upon her. Wren had destroyed the others copies, thankfully.

The Channeler would only glance at Terashi before calling her Golem to her side, proceeding to climb onto the back of the Rock type. Throwing her artifact onto the ground with great force the ground around them began to shake violently. Soon chunks of rock began to rise up out of the ground, both Terashi and Wren forced to move otherwise they would be taking on a quick ride through the air and then a unceremous smooshing. The rocks would gather around the Channeler and her Golem, rapidly encasing them. By the time it was all done a giant fourteen meter tall reptilian-like construct, its appearance looking as if it were a Golem without its shell along with a long tail.

“Dear Darkrai…” Sub muttered as he looked up at the towering statue of rock. It wasn’t as big as a Dynamaxed Pokemon but still huge compared to them. “She is a Master!” He shouted to others, realizing this was her ultimate and that she wasn’t holding back. Grabbing Hans, Sub would jump onto the back of Pelipper and ordered it to fly, and fly it did as they tried to get away from the bonded Channeler and Golem as fast as possible.

The construct would swing its mighty rock tail behind it, particularly at Terashi and Wren. It would then swipe its stony hand at those remaining in front of it, the fleeing Sub along with the Hanabi twins, with the intent to grab the trainer themselves. Sub would escape and promptly proceeded to turn around and ordered Pelipper to fire off blasts of Hydro Pump upon the beast, however as soon as a rock came loss another rose up to take its place, confirming to them that simply attacking it won’t work. “We need to pull the Channeler out!” He announced to any of the others still capable of fighting.

-----

The fleeing Chandelure hybrid would look back and see the charging Seedot, scoffing at the attempt and proceeding to dodge it. That was when Beau sent it back again, the hybrid again dodging but noting it as faster. A third time he dodged but barely. The fourth was even closer causing him to sweat a bit. It was the fifth and most devastating time that Seedot came barreling into him, the ghost sent tumbling and bouncing across the ground, the Rock energy behind that hurting severely and causing him to lose Dodrio. Finally stopping the hybrid began to struggle to get up, only for a little Rookidee to come in and give him the pecking of his life. By the time it was over Carlson was knocked out cold and a tiny bird perched on top of him victoriously. Soon after a Roto-drone would appear to announce his defeat and teleport him away, leaving behind a Wishing Piece for Beau or whoever was nearest to pick up. That was another down.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:16 pm
SubonicXP
[North Lake Miloch]

Horus would glare at Blizzard upon mention of Kalana, his Ground Channeling other half, encountered on the first day by some of the other Snagems as part of Team Unova. It would seem Blizzard had hit a sore spot, not even the powerful and acclaimed Psychic hybrid that was Horus could hide his feelings. Sometimes the face betrays you. "It's not her you should be concerning yourself with." With a vigorous flap of his wings Horus would begin to execute a Ominous Wind, the ghostly gale washing over Blizzard as its conjuring began to life himself off the ground and flutter up into the air during the attack. While this went on he closed his eyes and began to focus. Blizzard of all people would know that Horus wasn't here to play around thus allowing him even a second of respite was always dangerous.

-----

The Thunderbolt would strike the Jynx hybrid, Tristen's aim true. Letting out a pained cry the hybrid seized up for a few seconds before shaking it off with a full body shiver. Turning his gaze upon the Manetric hybrid in front of him on, one of them on the shore the other still standing on the ice platform he created on the lake. Viktor, the Jynx hybrid, would begin to focus on Tristen with great intent, his eyes giving off a pink glow. For a moment Tristen might ponder what happened, with Psychics it was hard to tell, for now he couldn't detect anything. Maybe he altered himself? Tristen wasn't as sensitive to such things though. "I'll deal with you and then the other." He said in a plain and matter-of-fact tone.

That was when Keiko came in swinging with the Dizzy Punches. The hybrid dodged the first several but their pattern was so erratic and confusing, the hybrid unable to keep up for long and took several blows to random locations, stumbling back before unleashing a blast of Psychic to send Keiko flying into the lake. With her gone he stood back up and readied himself again. "I'm not done with you." He said, not yet realizing the confusion slowly seeping into his mind.

With a lunge he would glide across the lake towards Tristen, freezing it as soon as his literal ice skates touched the water. As he closed in he did his little twirling routine and once again began to fling chunks of ice at Tristen with Triple Axel. He was a cocky one to use the same move and meet his opponent head on, wasn't he? Though Tristen might find it easier to dodge these attacks this time as his aim might be slightly off thanks to Keiko.

-----

The red haired Johto trainer would get the hench to look back as he rocketed through the air on his Crobat, spotting Freth in hot pursuit as began to quickly close the gap between them. Realizing that he wouldn’t make it in time he got another idea. “Pull back!” He ordered, his Crobat rearing back and giving the trainer a bit of whiplash. As he watched Freth pass them up he pointed his Challenger’s Band at Freth and fired off the Trainer’s Eyes beam directly at her from behind. For Freth though the Roto-drone was just several yards away.

In that split second, I noticed Horus's demeanor changed, something I knew from experience that he never let try to happen. Horus made it a note that never to let someone like me under his skin. He knew my means to antagonize to make someone off-kilter to get the upper hand. Honestly though, the problem was? That was an off-handed joke. I wasn't really going to bother goading the Xatu hybrid because I knew he knew. But...this got to him? What the hell did I just miss?

Worse for Horus, his upfront Ominous Wind. His attack was my sudden opportunity. Quickly, I blazed a path, virtually vanishing from where I stood in a motion of pure speed. Horus may notice that I've gotten a lot more faster, if not only for the action that I been through over the years between he and I last saw each other, but since this tournament required me to wear a uniform to designate myself as Team Snagem, I wasn't wearing my usual heavy wear. I practically reappeared right behind Horus, grabbing at his arm. "You've gotten sloppy..." I said, driving my free arm right for the ribs, a move straight from memory lane. He'd find out that at the very least, I'd hit harder too. Regardless, he'd find that I wasn't really screwing around either.

--------------

Tristen got set, waiting for retaliation. Tristen didn't really understand what on earth happened. Tristen couldn't sense things in the degree like his adoptive parents could. He couldn't dwell on it right now. He got on guard as the Jynx hybrid started rushing for him, only for him to get derailed by Keiko coming in with the Dizzy Punch attack. He wasn't going to complain. He could use the help.

Tristen started to realize something. This guy is wanting to stay at a distance...not smart in his case, considering that Tristen had no qualms of letting out one Thunderbolt attack after the next. While that would have been the case, Keiko is in the area and now in water. He had to strike with precision lest he electrocutes Keiko. This would have been an opportunity to be able to use that Hyper Beam, because there'd be no where for this hybrid to run other than into the water, leaving him susceptible to all sorts of problems, cursing himself that he didn't have that capacity right now. Tristen's Gyarados would really be useful as well right now. He shook his head, no use in lamenting things now.

Tristen did have something going for him though, the Jynx hybrid was ditching his advantage by getting closer towards him to throw a few more ice chunks. Tristen weaved, ducked, managing to get by the chunks, rushing towards the shore. Tristen's mane then sparked up, then started to light up, then suddenly, a Flash. Did this Jynx hybrid wish to know what it'd be like to stare at the sun? He was about to find out either way.

------------

Freth ended up getting stopped in her tracks, this trainer wanted a Pokemon battle. She had to admit she wasn't in the best of shape however. The best Pokemon to fight right at the moment was Hitmonchan, and its not exactly idea to fight a flyer, let alone one such as that. And the most she knew of Cufant was what little she dealt with...but its not exactly in the best of shape because of its battle with Hitmonchan. Freth had the feeling she was about to be taken out of this tournament. If she was, she'd try like hell to stall.

"Alright, have at it then." Freth would say. She took out a Pokeball. "Hitmonchan!" Freth said, tossing the ball out. In a flash, out came the Hitmonchan, ready for battle.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:17 pm
SubonicXP

Jet would pull back on his Tauros’s reins as the mist thickened, far too thick to confidently see where they were going and while he couldn’t see the bubbles lying in wait for him he did have that feeling of dread wash over him. Fortunately for him he other Pokemon had Foresight to see through this mist and Jet was not unaware of how Channelers worked, especially since being in this tournament. That gave him an idea. “Now, Furret! Use Follow Me on the big one and run!” He ordered.

Leaping out of the water in front of Undine came a soaked Furret, pouncing on Undine’s face and playfully bating her with its long tail before jumping off and diving back into the water, swimming away from Ryan and the others underneath at a surprising speed. Undine would be overcome with an urge to abandon Ryan and pursue the sly little ferret.

“Now Wild Charge, Tauros!” He ordered, jumping off of his Pokemon and splashing into the water. In a blink of an eye Tauros would become a charging bolt of electricity headed straight for Ryan and James. Even if Ryan and/or James dodged the charging bull the electricity wildly discharging around them were sure to give the water inclined a shock by natural attraction, and being on a lake. The worst part though was Ryan would discover a weakness to Melodic Bubbles; electricity neutralized their explosive nature, the bubbles harmlessly popping once zapped. Ryan was probably really hating Electric types lately.

Ryan and James would step away, but both getting somewhat static by the attack. Ryan swore under his breath hard. Why? Why did it have to be more Electrics, especially when he didn't have his usual deterrents in his Swampert or Ludicolo.

Ryan spies Undine creeping away and tries to do something about that darn Furret. Ryan would reach out with his left hand and take control of the water around the Furret and form an orb. "Now, Undine! Icy Wind!" Ryan orders. Undine unleashes a powerful breath of ice that would at worst, make an icy prison for that Furret, and best, at least cut some of its speed.

With his right hand, Ryan would form a Medusa Whip and lash out at James himself and try to yank him off the Tauros. "James, Sucker Punch that Tauros!" Ryan orders. James would sneak up on the Tauros and deliver a very rude punch if the Tauros dared to attack again.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:53 am
I don't know how I missed it but I was NOT expecting the Steel-type move. I had to recall Rala earlier than expected - she hadn't fainted to the two Magnet Bombs but she could NOT take another one of those. After that, I had to get on my Hoverboard and utilize some weaker bursts of Psion Split since Rala was in her ball to evade Probopass's attacks, as well as its channeler's. It didn't take me long to catch up to Sub, but that wasn't where our evasive maneuvers ended. "Starting ti wish I got my hands on another Roto-beacon," I muttered to myself loudly enough for others to hear. "Brunor or Angeal - or hell, Haku - would be of great help right now."

"Or Simon, for that matter," I lamented, the temporary loss of a friend when I needed him most. Sure, I still had that Max Revive on me, but I was saving that for Rala because she'd be sure to need it soon, given the state she was in. As useful as Simon could be in this situation, he wasn't a Psychic-type, and I couldn't channel with him.

~*~

Keiko took a minute to register what had happened before desperately clawing upward to save herself from drowning in a cold lake. It took her a bit to drag herself onto dry land, but being out of the lake didn't stop her from feeling cold. Or sore, Or tired, for that matter. Despite all that, however, she didn't want to stop fighting. Her friends needed help. That said, she only had one attack she could do herself, and it wouldn't be useful by itself anymore. Keiko had to push herself. She had to dig deep. Frustration was only at its most effective when Keiko's anger was fresh and genuine, but unlike Return, it could be forced. That said, given how worn out she was getting, it'd take it bit, causing her to look like some cringy anime heroine charging up an attack. If Tristen wanted to get in a few attacks of his own on the Jynx Hybrid, he had a window now. Though if any of those blasts hit Keiko, they'd be super-effective thanks to the water clinging to her fur.

Meanwhile, William tried rescuing Freth from her attacker but was a few seconds too late. The enemy had locked horns with his potential charge. Cursing his luck, his attention was forcibly drawn to the stampeding, yet singular Tauros charging for Ryan. It wasn't optimal but it was better than standing around doing nothing while the fight raged on around him. Getting on his Hoverboard, he'd race toward the fight, letting Hydrangea out once he was close enough so she could force the Tauros to a tumbling stop with Grass Knot, hopefully tripping the Normal-type.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:16 am
Beau wouldn't even give it a second thought once he had managed to intercept Pistachio and halt in his ballistic rebounding Rollout. Swooping over to where the Chandelure hybrid had previously been, he would grab and pocket the Wishing Piece with a smile on his face. Turning towards where their last opponent was, Beau would begin to jog towards the battle, doing his best to conserve his energy before entering the fray against......a giant rock monster? Oh boy. This was going to be interesting.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:43 am
Brian and Firebrand moved toward where the thickest of the fighting was. It was clear that most of his teammates were already fighting, and he had no idea where to jump in. That being said, he could hear Sub's voice shouting something about 'pulling the Channeler out.' Brian wasn't sure what that meant until he saw a huge statue made of rock, swinging its arms around and trying to pull trainers away from their Pokemon. This wasn't good, and he knew he needed to help, but how? What could he do against that monstrosity? Firebrand and Yamper were both weak against Rock-types. The only one that would have any effective attacks against that thing was Lu, but she was still exhausted from the Safari Contest, so that was out of the question.

Just as he had this thought, an idea sprang to mind, and he looked at his teammates, though most of them weren't looking in his direction. Opening his SNAG, he pointed it at Firebrand to see what moves he knew, and one in particular caught his eye, making him smile a bit. "Alright, Firebrand, let's do this," he said, catching the look of annoyance from the Fire-type. "Look, I know ye don't like me, but now is not the time for ye to be petty and ignore my orders, alright? If ye want, I'll send ye home to my father when I'm done, but right now, we need to work together. Got it?" The Magmortar looked him dead in the eye, and Brian kept eye contact until Firebrand looked away, giving a grunt that signified he would cooperate, for now.

"Good, Firebrand," Brian said, giving the Fire-type a smile. "Now, let's help out our team. Use Brick Break on the ground!" Grudgingly, the Magmortar did as asked, his right arm shining white as he slammed it down on the ground, sending chunks of rock and dirt up into the air. "Now, send those chunks at that thing's head if it has one!" Brian ordered, and surprisingly, Firebrand obeyed, using Brick Break to send the chunks of rock and earth flying toward where he hoped the stone giant's head would be. Hopefully, this would keep it preoccupied enough that someone could get close enough to pull the Channeler out.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:49 pm
Blizzard120

Cera was almost surprised she managed to pull off the sneaking around, still looking around and keeping a read on everyone around. "Where is it...? Ugh, all this time later and I still don't really like trying to work anything like this," she remarked to herself, soon sorting out what she needed to do to withdraw something. A ball would soon appear in the air, but before she could grab it, it fell to the ground.

"Alright, just hit the button and..."

As soon as she went to the ground to hit the ball's button, her choice was made clear pretty quickly. Mostly in the form of a Lapras coming out, ending up on top of her and flapping her fins with a happy cry.

Perhaps less happy was the Mew finding herself crushed all over again. "Yeah... happy to. See you too... can you please get off me and into the lake?"

Luckily, Lapras was mostly good about listening and slid off to get into the lake proper, allowing Cera to perch on her back. For the moment, nothing seemed to be going after them still, and anyone they could catch unaware seemed iffy at best or, in the case of the guy and his Crobat, impossible now that the Trainer Eyes were used. But perhaps obscuring things would let them keep their advantage- and maybe help the others somehow when it came to the drones or anything else.

"Lapras, let out as much Mist as you can. Try to keep any eyes off us or the team, got it?" A light squeal could be heard before mist began billowing out from Lapras' position in the lake, trying to provide a sort of visual cover for them and hopefully limit vision of the team from anyone else around.

SubonicXP

"That... that'll work," Amaranth commented, panting as she held an arm up for her Rookidee to perch on upon returning. This wouldn't be for long before noticing what Sub was actually dealing with, waving her arm to signal Rookidee to get back into the air as Dodrio took a moment to recover.

"...or not. Everyone, keep that... thing busy!" Grabbing that Wishing Piece wasn't on her radar at all; Beau would be free to pick it up if desired. She then looked to the two Pokemon she had out, lamenting that she couldn't channel a wind wall or something; she didn't have any experience trying to channel with anyone other than her Pidgeot. "Both of you, we're focusing on the channeler. I really wish I could've withdrawn Gale... Swift, Quick Attack! Rookidee, add some interference with Fury Attack!"

The two of them took off at once, trying to go around the Golem and after the channeler with their respective attacks.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:59 pm
Wren would stare up at the massive lizardlike structure summoned by their opponent for a moment before calling Nutmeg back over to his side. "Bounce into the air and use Stomp on the way back down. Aim for that thing's head!" He told the Steenee before releasing his only other Pokemon at the moment. "Use Defense Curl, Manna. You'll need to pump up your defense for this." He warned his tiny apple core Pokemon.

Manna nodded and tucked herself into her apple shell, it's skin shimmering as she poured energy into it to make it harder. "Now...use Rollout!" The Queen's Heels had withered when he crashed earlier but he was quick to summon the springy vines back to his legs and feet. Delivering a swift kick to the Applin, he would use the hyraulic-like compression and recoil of the vines to send his tiny Pokemon barreling toward the not-so-jolly stone giant with greater force and greater spin each time she bounced back to him.

When the final return happened and he'd send her back again, she would act on her own, spitting out a blast of Dragon energy via Draco Meteor that would wrap around her like a moon orbiting a tiny planet, aiming to blast the channeler inside this thing straight out the other side once she was too close to be stopped. The question would really come down to whether or not she could manage to keep her Rollout from breaking before then?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:22 pm
Ulla and Leon were both in shock as the older brother acted first and grabbed his little sister bridal style and pulled out his Hoverboard. Both of them got on one hoverboard while there Pokemon got on Ulla's. Both of them followed Sub as Ulla looked back at the massive fusion of Golem and Channeler. "Don't even think about trying to talk to it." Ulla looked at Leon a bit confused. "This isn't like in the Fairy Realm. This isn't like anything you've really had to really go through. This is a competition. Even I can tell, there's no talking out of this."

Ulla scanned the situation wondering what they can do. "Poison type doesn't work well in this situation. Fairy types are a little better." "Not everything has to be out type. More outsmarting." "You have a plan?" "I have a plan." The child stared at him and merely smiled as she jumped out of his grasp and onto her board. She then tossed the Alolan Vulpix back to her original trainer as Koffing floated right beside Leon. "Go for the legs. We'll by time for the others to get the trainer out while slowing it down and weakening it." Both of them nodded as they split off. Leon went for the right leg as he ordered Shiro to freeze it with Ice Beam and having Koffing use Smoke Screen to give the two some cover. Which left Ulla to the right leg as Velvet used Fire Spin.

Meanwhile Ulla and her Mimikyuu; Miki started to focus channeling between one another. If anyone were to observe, Miki's stitches started to rip and tear as the small Pokemon consumed Ulla whole as they fused together. Ulla didn't move at first, as this was still a new channeling ability she was not use to and didn't understand. She then started twitching erratically as her right arm turned dark as it became a Shadow Claw as they started slashing through large rock chunks to expose some weak spots.  

Cecile Silverstone

Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces