Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
WCC Safari Contest - Wild Area [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Darksol88 generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 4!

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:01 pm
[Area: Lower North Wild Area]

Not long after seeing the Togepi, Aden would also see a Yamper chasing them. And... seemingly playing? He hoped. Either way, best to leave them alone, he figured.  
Requiem of Whyspers generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 31!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:13 pm
[Upper North Wild Area]

Upon leaving camp, Odd would make his way deeper into the wild Area, registering as a participant in the safari contest with one of the various Roto-drones along the way. Once he was registered, he was intrigued by the sudden appearance of a barrier being projected by his Challenger's Band. The Roto-Drone seemed to have wirelessly uploaded a code to activate it, as had been stated.

Finding his way to the northernmost section of the Wild Area, just south of a town called "Hammerlocke", he found himself in an area he felt comfortable searching for something in. "Let's see what shows up here..."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Blizzard120 generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 47!

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:06 pm
After that explosive finish, we ended up having to double check to make sure Hitmonchan was still good to go. After all, no Hitmonchan means Freth gets taken out of the picture in this tournament. We needed to find something worth while to grab now, for certain. Even if we could pretty much power on through a good deal of Pokemon, eventually our rotation strategy is going to catch up with us, where the various Pokemon in this region will needle away at whatever energy the three of them got. Worse, after taking that Explosion attack from Seedot, although Hitmonchan is...well, okay, I guess, would best be put on the back burner for the time being to recuperate after taking such an attack, leaving more work to be put on Torchic and Eevee for the time being. It throws our rotation strategy off kilter a fair bit.

Fortunately Hitmonchan would at least get a fair bit of time as we traveled from the blast site, down a path around the lake and eventually across a bridge over a stream, leading to the lower northern part of the Wild Area. After a resounding bust sans a couple of instances from the area before, we was hoping a change in locale would result in something a bit more fruitful.

I was already starting to realize where we were; Krista, Aden, and I came across here initally. There was a battle on the bridge with a roto-drone near by. The one I accidentally left Torchic with. I still can't believe I did that. Not too far from here, there will eventually be where we found the Bronzong, leaving me to wonder if any of the ice from Articuno's Sheer Cold attack would still be around. For that matter, I did also kind of wonder if the aftermath of it in general would still be a problem. Articuno's attack did kind of scare everything out of the area for a time, making it pretty easy to cross it yesterday on the move to the Galar Camp and on the rush back across for our camp.

I'd get my answer in somewhat short order when a Nincada started to come out of the ground nearby. "Hmm..." I started to think for a moment, knowing that Torchic fighting a Nincada would be a relative coin flip. I still had Tristen's Eevee to fall back on, I thought. "Hey, hold up." I said to Freth and Tristen.

"Hm?"

"Torchic." I said, setting the chick down. The two took notice what I saw as well.

"You're taking a chance?" Freth asked.

"Yea. I'll bite." I said. "Go get it, Torchic."

"Tor!" The Torchic ran forward, charging after the Nincada. The Nincada managed to perk up, realizing that it now had an assailant upon it. "Torchic! Let's try to make it quick! Fire Pledge!" I called out. The Torchic unleashed its plume of flame upon the bug; the Nincada hissed out as it gets toasted by Torchic's attack.

The Nincada would quickly retaliate, skittering across the grass then started to make fast swipes, striking Torchic one attack after the next. "Fury Swipes..." I said. "Torchic, get out of that!" The Torchic was trying to step back, juke, and dodge, but the Nincada stuck to the fire chick like glue with its relentless assault. "Bah, Torchic! Use another Fire Pledge!" I called out. If Torchic break away from Nincada, then we'd have to make the Nincada break away itself. Torchic quickly threw out another plume of flame, and just as planned, the Nincada skittered off, not wanting to take another face full of flames.

The Nincada would quickly retaliate, scooping up the soft soil about it in one fluid motion and pelts the Torchic with it. "Torrr!" Torchic cried out, the damage doing about as much damage as it was doing to its vision.

"Blast it, I was afraid of that." I said. "Freakin' Mud Slap." It wasn't the end of the world, it could have worse ground type attacks, this was not exactly ideal either. "Torchic, use Ember!" I called out. The Torchic would quickly in near shotgun fashion unleash its various embers upon the area, managing to hit his mark, if albeit barely. It wasn't quite enough to bring the Nincada down since it wasn't quite a direct hit. The Nincada would regardless capitalize on Torchic's plight. As Torchic tried to clean the mud off its face, the Nincada came down with its forward claws, it shining a silvery color and came down upon Torchic.

"Bah, Metal Claw..." I said. Not enough to finish Torchic, but this was going to add up eventually. This fight had to end. "Torchic, get it together! Use Aerial Ace!" I called out. Torchic managed to shake enough mud off then started to go after the Nincada, leaping up and dove down with decent speed upon the Nincada head first, causing a great deal of damage, finally bringing the Nincada out of commission.

"Good work, Torchic. Kinda got dicey there, honestly." I said.

"Torrrr." Torchic said, trying to get some more of the mud off of it.

"Come here..." I then said, picking the Torchic back up off the ground to help the fire chick out.

KOs
Blizzard w/ Torchic: 4
Tristen w/ Eevee: 3
Freth w/ Hitmonchan: 3  
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 48!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:32 pm
After helping Torchic get cleaned up and checking to make sure that it was still okay, we continued along our way to explore this region of the wild area. "Well, if anything, this is good news for us, I guess." I said to the two.

"What is?"

"The Pokemon in this region; the fact that there are some around to parse through." I said. "Yesterday, Articuno ended up blasting what would be now Aden's Bronzong with a Sheer Cold attack and made everything scatter to the winds." I said.

"Oh so its around here then." Freth spoke up.

"Shouldn't be all that far, honestly."

"Why...did you get Articuno to Sheer Cold a Bronzong anyways, Blizz?" Tristen asked.

"Well one, not like Articuno had too much else that could actually get the better of a Bronzong on a normal day." I said. "Two...it was...getting ready to self-destruct and pretty much Aden, Krista, and I in a really bad spot. And three, we kinda needed it to get dropped pretty fast. We didn't really originally intend on fighting it, but our guess is that the tournament stirred the likes of that thing up and it was a bit pissy. By the time we found it, it just had dropped another trainer out of the tournament."

"Now that you bring it up..." Tristen said, looking around. "I kinda wonder how are all the Pokemon caught up in this tournament are actually taking to this tournament happening. They can't be happy at all...especially when the goal is to hunt a lot of these just for the knock outs."

"I doubt it either, but eh...hopefully that chairman guy is going out of the way to take care of what is happening out here."

"You're sounding like you're going to investigate the guy once this is all over with." Freth said.

"The thought had came to mind." I would admit. "Best case scenerio, he's an idiot who just didn't think these things through, perhaps overly ambitious. Who knows."

As we continued on, we noticed something else that came out of hiding, and pretty much minding its own business for the time being. "Huh, of course one of those had to be around here." Freth said. "Pretty much everywhere."

"Too bad we're not in Alola." Tristen would note. "I heard the Pikachu out from there tend to evolve into Raichu that are Psychic types."

"Yea, I heard about that too." I said. "I wonder if Galar has anything like that too for their native Pikachu?"

Tristen would have already took the initiative and check the SNAG and after a couple of minutes of looking. "...not that anyone knows of, I guess." Tristen would say.

"Hm. Well, Tristen, you're up. Want to take a shot?" I asked.

"Probably not. If not for that Nincada and the Seedot nearly getting the better of HItmonchan, we might want to slow down a little on the battles." Tristen said.

"I did ponder that thought a little before now. I mean, we did kind of tear the area south of us a new one just about." I said.

"Hey, whatever you two want to do." Freth said.

"Moonchan." Hitmonchan would speak up, agreeing with his trainer.

"Yea, lets leave it alone."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:39 pm
As we continued on, leaving the Pikachu alone for the time being, the three of us continued on to explore the wild area. We approached what seemed to be one of a good few ponds around this way. As we started to explore around the spot, Tristen took notice to something. "Wait...weren't those things from Alola...?" Tristen said, taking out his SNAG once again to get a read on the Pokemon he was staring at. However, he stared at his screen in confusion, as no data was coming up.

"What...GRAY, are you just making fun of me now? Why aren't-" Tristen looked back up, but the Pokemon he saw already turned tail and bailed in a rather speedy fashion. "...wha...what...why?"

"What's wrong, Tristen?" I spoke up.

"Uh...nothing, I guess." Tristen said, tilting his head in confusion. Those things can apparently really move.  
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 36!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:45 pm
Tristen was a little irritated; a short bit of curiosity was all was needed to make a Pokemon to bail out in a massive hurry. "I wish I was able to find out what that Pokemon was." Tristen said.

"Just search the dex, then."

"That'll take forever. I'm not too sure on what I was looking for other than maybe the colors of that thing." Tristen said. "And even if I narrow it down, I think there are still a lot of Pokemon like that."

"Well, don't worry about it. Maybe you'll get another shot at it." I said. "God knows we ran into three Seedot before coming this way."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
DragonFang099 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:28 pm
To see if Brian captures the Grapploct.  
DragonFang099 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:34 pm
Brian gave a sigh as the Grapploct popped out of the Great Ball, giving an angry noise at the attempted capture. This was going to be tougher than he though. Not wanting to let it get away, he threw the Safari Ball he'd been given at the gate, hoping he'd be able to get it this time.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 32!

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:38 pm
The following Pokemon in Upper North Wild Area is shiny if encountered. See number above.  
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 3!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:48 pm
As we continued on our exploration of the wild area, we were beginning to wonder just what else this region held. What was it that we weren't running across all that much. Sure in the last zone we ended up finding that Nickit and the Chewtle that nearly made my tail feather its afternoon snack, but all in all, I had to admit its been a little disappointing. It was a sentiment that was probably bound to agree with. At the very least, Tristen still was a bit agitated that he couldn't make sure whatever Pokemon he saw was what he saw, let alone the opportunity to battle it. It ran before he even managed to say anything to Eevee, let alone check his SNAG. Freth however was actually enjoying the walk out here, however. Pokemon or no, the scenery was actually quite nice.

Finally, though, maybe the proverbial silver lining on a cloud. Tristen's nose started to pick up a rather sweet scent near by. He was unsure what it was though; it was faint, at the very least. It wasn't anything like flowers or anything of that sort like he would have expected it to come from. He started to follow the smell. "Tristen, where are you going?" Freth asked.

"There is something...that smells kind of nice..." Tristen said.

He followed the smell, finally finding what it led to. "What...is that?" Tristen said, taking out his SNAG once more.

"What did you find?" Freth asked.

"Mil...Milcery?" Tristen spoke up.

"It's...sentient milk..." I said, head tilting over the look of that. "So, want to see what it's made of for real?"

"Sure, I'll see what it can do." Tristen said. Tristen allowed Eevee off his shoulder. The Milcery took notice to the Eevee coming after it, starting to back up some. "Eevee, use Headbutt!" Tristen commanded.

The Eevee rushed forward and bashed its head against the Milcery. The Milcery squeaked out from the sudden attack. Once it recovered, it made its way and gave a kiss upon the Eevee's forehead. The notion practically caught the Eevee off guard, confusing it badly. "Sweet Kiss." I said, crossing my arms as I watched.

"Eevee, snap out of it! Try a Hidden Power!" Tristen called out. Eevee tried as it might but too dumbfounded by the kiss it was bestowed upon it, ended up tripping up and falling over flat on its face and hurting itself. "Oooohhh..." Tristen said, rubbing his forehead. It was all good news for the Milcery, though. With the Eevee caught up in its confusion, the Milcery hovered down to give another kiss, only this time, it wasn't to bestow confusion. The Milcery was starting to feel better after taking a headbutt like it took. "Is that a Draining Kiss!?" Tristen asked. "Eevee, get up! Get away from that!"

The Eevee managed to come to and managed to buck the Milcery off of him. "Eevee! Use Body Slam!" The Eevee kicked up dirt under its paws as it gained traction, rushing for the Milcery and slamming the Milcery with great force. The Milcery would manage to recover, however, and strike back, a decent flash which manages to pelt the Eevee and drive it back.

"Was that Dazzling Gleam?" Freth asked.

"Looked like it."

"Eevee, use Hidden Power!" The Eevee summoned multiple orbs which transformed into its etheral form, and fired them off towards the Milcery. The orbs pelted the Milcery, dealing enough damage and making it finally submit. "I think that...is it..."

"Evvuii..." Eevee spoke up, walking up to the fallen Milcery and poked at it, only to whip its paw back as the body of the Milcery jiggled a bit once poked then rushed off.

"...you capturing it?" I asked.

"Nah, I don't think so." Tristen said. "Still kinda looking for...that one, you know?"

"Yea, I get you. Alright, let's keep moving then."

KOs
Blizzard w/Torchic: 4
Tristen w/Eevee: 4
Freth w/Hitmonchan: 3  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
DragonFang099 generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 22!

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:08 pm
Brian groaned as the Grapploct burst from the Safari Ball. This Pokemon was becoming more trouble than it was worth, so the only thing he could do was try to knock it out. "Alright, Lu, finish it off," he said. "Screech once more, then a final Low Kick!" The Riolu gave a nod and let out a second loud screeching noise, causing the Grapploct to recoil from the noise, followed by another Low Kick to its legs. Unable to withstand the assault, the Grapploct toppled over, knocked out.

"I was hoping to catch it, but it seems luck isn't on my side," Brian sighed, and Elio gave him a small smile. "Alright, let's get mov-" Before he could finish his sentence, a Water Gun shot toward Lu, who wasn't quite able to get out of the way in time and, in turn, got wet. "A Lotad, huh?" Brian commented, looking to Elio. "Want to take this one?" The boy nodded, knowing that his Torracat was stronger than the Lotad, despite the half type advantage. "Use Scratch!" Elio commanded, and Torracat leaped forward with his claws extended, slicing them across the Lotad and causing it to cry out in pain. Another Scratch and a Double Kick later, and the Lotad was knocked out, with Brian and Elio moving on.

KOs: Brian/Lu: 2
Elio/Torracat: 1 (just for this battle)  
Reno Vantas generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 17!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:23 pm
It had taken some doing, a little convincing with the coordinators, and at least one direct call to Chairman Rose once she had gotten the number, but Aria was now setting out across the plains into the designated safari areas. More specifically, she was setting out with her own personal Roto-drone to film her as she reacted to the Pokemon and other things that she was inevitably going to be coming across on her little journey to....mostly see what weird things this place had. "Hey there, lil notes! This is your presenter, amateur martial artist, and musical star Aria Glissando here! And today, we are going to be going on a trek through the Upper North Safari Area that was kindly set up for this tournament by Chariman Rose!" Giving a spin on her heel, Aria would look to her SNAG for a moment before smiling back at the camera. "Now, thanks to all of you who voted in my little poll, we have my Pokemon to take along for this adventure! And, surprisingly, it seems my new little buddy was the fan favorite instead of Vibrato. So lets go, Billy. Its time to see what Pokemon Galar has to offer!" And with that, Aria would take off at a jog across the land, her Toxel calmly sitting on her shoulder to observe and, potentially, join in some fighting.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Blizzard120 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:51 pm
As we travelled along, wading through the various thick grass patches, we found our way out into an open field. This seemed to be a widely traveled area between trainer and Pokemon alike. Something that I noted that I didn't originally when I came through here the first time. I kind of had doubts that we would see any sort of Pokemon out in the open just doing their own thing in such a fashion. Not to mention, I don't know what kind of traffic is on the bridges that tower over us. Probably noisy as all hell. Then again, weirder stuff has happened. Tristen literally fought a sentient pile of cream no more than ten minutes ago.

Weirder stuff was bound to happen. As we traveled the massive plain under the twin bridges, we found yet another Pokemon that was vastly different than what we were used to seeing. We may have found pay dirt after all in this area. "What...is that thing?" Freth asked, staring in confusion. It was fairly large for what it was. Roughly four feet tall. Orange. A trunk similar like a Phanphy's...perhaps arguably longer.

I took out my own SNAG to try to take a look at it myself. "Apparently they're known as Cufant." I said to Freth. "Steel type, apparently."

Freth stared for a moment, crossing her arms, contemplating something, and the possibilities to go with it. "...you know, I'll bite." Freth said, making her way forward.

"What, you...you're going to capture it?" I asked.

"Going to try." Freth said. "Up for it, Hitmonchan?"

"Moonchan." Hitmonchan spoke up.

"Whatever floats your boat." I said. "Hitmonchan's head isn't still ringing from that Explosion from earlier, is it?"

"Moonchan..." The fighter Pokemon spoke up.

"Still a bit sore, huh?" I asked.

"He's tougher than that." Freth said. "You got this Hitmonchan."

The Cufant perked up, seeing the Hitmonchan practically challenging it. The Cufant squares off, grinding its feet into the ground. "Well, looks like you got a contender at any rate, Freth. Hope this isn't going to go south for you. Looks can be deceiving."

"We'll be fine. So steel type, huh? So pretty much almost everything in Hitmonchan's arsenal is open game to make this quick. Hitmonchan! Power-up Punch!" Freth shouted. The Hitmonchan quickly rushed in after the Cufant, going in to slug the Cufant. Reactively, the Cufant's body gave a metallic sheen and the moment Hitmonchan made contact, the whole lot of us could hear a loud clang, with Hitmonchan rearing its hand back rather quick, shaking it.

"Mo-chaaa!" it called out.

"Iron Defense. Huh...interesting."

"Cheeky..." Freth said. "Try Fire Punch!" Hitmonchan quickly ignited its fist and started to pound away at the Cufant, but as it started to pound away at its defenses, the Cufant bucked, pushing Hitmonchan away. Then it reared back and stomped upon the ground with great force. Hitmonchan couldn't keep his balance and lost his footing, falling forward to one knee. The Cufant made the terrain unsteady, leaving Hitmonchan unable to gain any traction with anything resembling ease.

"A Bulldoze attack." Tristen spoke up. "This Cufant is probably not going to go down all that easily."

"I think that much is clear." I said.

The Cufant then started to plow through the terrain, going after the Hitmonchan. Realizing this elephant was an outright brute, other measures had to be taken. The Cufant manages to scoop Hitmonchan up with its truck, ready to show off its Strength. "Hitmonchan! Counter!" Freth called out. The Hitmonchan twisted around and slipped out of the Cufant's grip then drove its fist right under the Cufant's chin, lifting it up on its hind legs, causing intense damage to the Cufant. However, the Cufant manages to push itself back down on all fours, angry, snatching Hitmonchan, slamming him down. "Hitmonchan! Get out of there!" The Cufant reared its head back, its head shining and slamming down upon Hitmonchan with a strong Iron Head attack.

"Oooo, geez, brutal!" Tristen shouted.

"Freth, you might need to get Hitmonchan moving here before the damage catches up with him!" I called out.

"Trying! Hitmonchan! Are you alright!?" Freth shouted.

"Chaaaa..." Hitmonchan pulled itself back up, aching now. It wasn't going to last much longer in this battle.

"As long as you still got gas in the tank. Hitmonchan! Drain Punch!" she shouted. The Hitmonchan rushed forward and smashes its fist right into the Cufant, causing more damage and all the while, recovering strength while it was at it. Then quickly ducked and back away before the Cufant was able to retaliate.

The Cufant squealed out then went on a full on reckless charge towards Hitmonchan. "Freth, it's a Double-Edge!" Tristen shouted.

"And its last mistake." Freth said. "Counter!"

Hitmonchan assumed a defensive stance, readied itself, then when it got close enough, Hitmonchan sends a mighty haymaker, this time right into the side of the Cufant's face, driving its face right into the ground.

"Alright Hitmonchan, back up a second. My turn at this!" Freth said, taking out a Safari Ball. Freth would then toss the ball at the Cufant, ensnaring the steel type in the ball. It hits the ground and it starts to shake...and we stared and waited for the moment of truth...

(1 - 5: Capture)

The ball shook frantically, after a few seconds, the shaking died down some, then some more. Then finally, the click. Hitmonchan sighed out in relief, as did Freth.

"Well, congrats, you got a Cufant, Freth."

"I think we're going to get along just fine." Freth said.

KOs
Blizzard w/ Torchic: 4
Tristen w/ Eevee: 4
Freth w/ Hitmonchan: 3, Captured: Cufant  
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 45!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:56 pm
With a capture finally under our belts, at least Freth's, things were starting to finally look up in this excursion. "Not going to lie, though, you...kinda had me worried."

"Well, I have to admit, that Cufant came out tougher than I would have thought it'd be." Freth admitted. "But hey..." Freth then would pat Hitmonchan on the back. "I had faith."

"Monchaaan." Hitmonchan spoke up, accepting of the praise.

"So where to now?" Tristen asked.

"Let's continue on this way and see what else we can find." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Arkelos generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 38!

Arkelos

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:31 pm
Jezebel heads toward the Lower North Wild Area with Cayenne her Vulpix. "Oh sweetie; perhaps we can make a new friend today. What do you think?" Cayenne let out an excited tone.

After walking a little ways, they came to the area. Lying low, they scouted the area. "Look at all the pokemon." Before she could react, a pokemon jumped from the nearby grass.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff