Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto Market (Trading ONLY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S_H_I_NO

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:32 am
willing to buy a ninja headband for 4.5k  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:14 pm
If anyone wishes to donate towards my cause for the headband i am aiming for 3000 g. Anything from old items to 50 gold will help. Thank you. Just send me a trade.  

Storgg Sutrson

S_H_I_NO

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:39 pm
ill sell my headband for about 6k  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:46 pm
Zrana
I added a link to this thread in the second post of the Shinobi Hideout.
Thankyou ^_^  

Reprieve
Captain

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:50 pm
I edited the name, hopefully people will use this more rather than start new topics?

*prays*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:25 pm
hopefully ;_;  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

LamingtonQueen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:43 pm
Keruza
I need a Sea Green Sport Vest...

I have one for sale, if you are still willing smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:50 pm
i alrdy offered him one...he doesnt want one..  

S_H_I_NO

LamingtonQueen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:03 am
Ryuken38
i alrdy offered him one...he doesnt want one..

Ah, okay smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:15 am
Because I'm knew the guild and I don't mind helping out people who like the same stuff as me, I have 2 July 2004 letters for sale if people would like to buy them smile (they're the ones with the headbands and kitsune masks) GEN prices are 3500-4500 for each... So. There you are xd  

LamingtonQueen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:37 am
I want to get a ninja head band. I will pay you back the money I will ow you. I only have 322 now. But I will pay the rest when I get them biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:59 am
Malkurrag
I want to get a ninja head band. I will pay you back the money I will ow you. I only have 322 now. But I will pay the rest when I get them biggrin

Um. Sorry. Just that I don't know you and that is WAY too far off the mark - not just a couple of hundred or whatever... Sorry...  

LamingtonQueen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:14 am
LamingtonQueen
Malkurrag

Um. Sorry. Just that I don't know you and that is WAY too far off the mark - not just a couple of hundred or whatever... Sorry...

How mutch do you want me to pay up front then? *I can sell my coon tail*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:20 am
Malkurrag
LamingtonQueen
Malkurrag

Well, if you sold your coon tail on the market - that would be enough to buy a headband from me. It should go for a max of 4000g smile  

LamingtonQueen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:25 am
LamingtonQueen
Malkurrag
LamingtonQueen
Malkurrag

Well, if you sold your coon tail on the market - that would be enough to buy a headband from me. It should go for a max of 4000g smile

I have sold a Black Olympic T-Shirt fopr 1100 now. And the tail I posted for 3000. The shirt is sold but not the tail.
I have 1452 at the moment.

How mutch do you want for the Ninja band?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff