Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
How His Garden Grew Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2024 4:11 am
Wren listened intently as Arturo explained how the commune went about their training and practice, eyes growing wide as he reached the end and mentioned creating artifacts. "That's incredible!" He exclaimed, nearly jumping out of his seat as he did, catching himself before he properly burst and reigning himself back in a bit. "I've never heard of modern channelers being able to create artifacts before." He said as he looked around, the natural energy inside it almost suffocating in it's intensity. Arturo wasn't kidding about everything in here exuding it, so much so that it almost felt like anyone other than a Grass Channeler might be made to feel uncomfortable in it's presence.

"I know we can create technology that mimics the abilities of artifacts but to make them through channeling is... Nothing short of rediscovering lost arts, I would think." He finally muttered, looking down at his wrist and the silken bracelet that was tied around it. The large flower that grew from it seemed to be thriving in here, the Grass energy practically charging it to it's maximum potential. The buckler-sized gracidea-like flower's petals practically glowed in her, lush and full of life. "Can you teach me? How to create artifacts, I mean?" He asked. "I need to understand them better, I think, if I'm ever going to learn to be a better channeler." Holding up his hand and turning his wrist so that his bracelet was visible from underneath, he explained. "I have no idea how this thing works. I was taught how to make it years ago but I've barely managed to tap into it since then."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:09 pm
"It's exactly that, discovering the lost art of artifact crafting." Arturo smiled as Wren realized the impact of what this community of Grass Channelers were doing. "It's not easy, nor simple, and we have had a lot of failures but it is possible to create a Channeling artifact in the old ways, not like these new devices that can only mimic a fraction of the True Path." Arturo said, swelling with pride as he popped his chest out a bit, his muscular revealed through his thin cotton shirt.

"As for teaching you..." He said, stopping to take a swig of tea before finishing his sentence. "...sure." Arturo said plainly, flashing Wren a handsome smile before throwing back the rest of his tea and pouring himself another cup. "Have some tea." He said, nudging the cup in front of Wren after pouring some tea into it. After setting the tea pot down he turned his attention to Wren's artifact, scowling as he visually examined the flower.

"Your artifact is incomplete." He stated plainly, grabbing Wren's hand and pulling his wrist and the artifact closer to his face to get a better look. "Where did you get this? I've seen similar natural artifacts before, though extremely rare these days. Usually they are refined into more efficient forms though however yours is left in its natural state. You see, Grass Channeler of ancient times actually grew their artifacts. We aren't sure how they did it but we do know these artifacts were very rudimentary and inefficient. Some say they were even the first artifacts and Channelers."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:46 pm
Wren felt something in him stirring as Arturo explained further regarding the task of creating artifacts using the old ways. Was that the excitement of discovery? The fear of the unknown? Was it, perhaps, something to do with how Arturo's shirt seemed practically paper-thin across his puffed out chest as he spoke with pride? Hard to say on that last part but he knew the answer to the other two. This was how he'd first felt when he began to walk the journey to creating his company. The work that went into creating that custom blend of nutritional sources that would breath life into dead soil had given him this same feeling all those years ago and it was something he hadn't felt quite so intensely since then. "Uh...oh! Sorry! I got a little too caught up in the conversation there." He admitted, his face flushing slightly with embarrassment at how childish it felt to be so excited over this. Quickly reaching out to the table and taking a cup of tea for himself, he brought it to his mouth and took a sip, feeling the heat spread from it quickly. Something about it was...invigorating. And very bitter. But somehow sweetly earthy? It was almost like the flavor just couldn't decide on one thing it wanted to be. "It tastes like..." He paused for a moment, searching for the right word. "Potential?" It was more a question than a statement. "It's like it could be any flavor but hasn't settled on just one. "Is this another creation of the commune?"

Arturo distracted him from this new line of questions with one of his own before he got his answers, however, and he immediately had an answer.

"I met an old woman in the Abundant Shrine of Unova, a place I frequented in my younger years, who taught me how to extract silk from Cacnea flowers. She took the silk and wove wove it into this for me. At the time, I assumed it was a gift or a thank you from some forgotten tribe of peoples who hid themselves away from the modern world for the times I came to pay tribute to the Harvest Gods." He explained. "I didn't realize it was a channeling artifact until I ran into Team Snagem years later and saw other Channelers and what they could do in action. I've only ever been able to grow plants in a fairly basic form, albeit with some unique functions, using it." He added as Arturo inspected it closer.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:06 pm
Arturo smiled at Wren's comments about the tea, giving the Grass Channeler a little wink but saying nothing, wink telling him enough that yes, it was a creation of the commune, one that perhaps was intentionally served to him to illicit inspiration or at least pair well with the topic at hand. Moving on he listened to Wren's story about the old woman and gave a sort of brief shocked expressing before returning to his sexy aloof and laid back expression.

"How interesting...I thought the kannushi of that shrine had long since died out. I wasn't aware there was anyone still worshiping the Kami." Arturo commented, revealing the depth of his knowledge. Attractive and smart? There was no way this man was single. "And she was capable of growing a Binding Blossom? I may just have to pay Unova a visit myself...like I said, we aren't even capable of doing such a thing. The most we can do is imbue crafted artifacts with alma. Yours possesses such power naturally, its limits unknown."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:48 pm
SubonicXP
Arturo smiled at Wren's comments about the tea, giving the Grass Channeler a little wink but saying nothing, wink telling him enough that yes, it was a creation of the commune, one that perhaps was intentionally served to him to illicit inspiration or at least pair well with the topic at hand. Moving on he listened to Wren's story about the old woman and gave a sort of brief shocked expressing before returning to his sexy aloof and laid back expression.

"How interesting...I thought the kannushi of that shrine had long since died out. I wasn't aware there was anyone still worshiping the Kami." Arturo commented, revealing the depth of his knowledge. Attractive and smart? There was no way this man was single. "And she was capable of growing a Binding Blossom? I may just have to pay Unova a visit myself...like I said, we aren't even capable of doing such a thing. The most we can do is imbue crafted artifacts with alma. Yours possesses such power naturally, its limits unknown."

"I don't think there is anyone else besides me. I still go visit and leave offerings whenever I can find the time to make it out there but whenever I go, all I ever see are young trainers hunting for Pokemon or looking for open space where they can battle safely." He admitted with a sigh. "It's too bad, really." He heaved another sigh before taking another drink of that marvelous tea with it's nonspecific flavor. "I'm not entirely sure Granny Bloom was even human, to be honest. I've never told the story to anyone else but... She had this way of just disappearing the moment I took my eyes off her but she always seemed to know what was going on while I was gathering the items she said she needed." He admitted with a puzzled tone in his voice. "And there was that strange flower that seemed to be growing in all the places she sent me... I don't think they even grow in Unova naturally."

Arturo's charm wasn't lost on him but at this point, he was too wrapped up in the topic at hand to let himself be flustered by it. This man had to have developed something that cranked up sex appeal using his channeling or something? It seemed unnatural for any human to be so... alluring?  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff