foxbunni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2024 10:29 pm
Approved Cosplays

foxbunni
I Want This Cosplay!!
Username: foxbun
Series name: Animal Crossing
Character name: Redd (also referred to as Crazy Redd or Jolly Redd)
References up to 3:
Ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3
Ref 4
Is this Owed Work/A Token/etc. and posted in the appropriate thread too?: N/A (not an existing cosplay or claimed concept that I know of)

Seussi
Approved by Seu~

-------------

foxbunni
I Want This Cosplay!!
Series name: (The) Wolf Among Us
Character name: Bigby Wolf
References up to 3:
Ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3
Is this Owed Work/A Token/etc. and posted in the appropriate thread too?: N/A (I see an inactive version of this character, and no new claims)

Form

FULL CUSTOM REQUEST
Username:
Kat’s Race (Cosplay may change this): Werewolf
Is this a Cosplay: yes, The Wolf Among Us
Cosplay/Freak Permission: see below; copied from Cosplay permission thread.
Line art: Tribe wolf, male pose, kneeling
Unedited/Edited: edited
Hair: like the ref, with stubble/beard
Wings: n/a
Body: skintone fading into dark brown (tail tip, toes etc)
Eyes: red (as in his half wolf form)
Request: His typical outfit, white dress shirt, green tie and dress pants. Shoes optional. Holding a lit cigarette. Covered in wounds and scars, with very messy chunks of spiky or ruffled fur, always looks like he just got into a bar fight.
Image Refs: Ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): A complete a*****e with violent tendencies but intense morals and integrity, he is the town sheriff. He isn't afraid to get his hands dirty (or bloody) to get the job done. He has a big soft spot for ladies and children.
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the custom: Y
Additional Notes: heart

Series name: (The) Wolf Among Us
Character name: Bigby Wolf
References up to 3:
Ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3
Is this Owed Work/A Token/etc. and posted in the appropriate thread too?: N/A

Seussi
Approved by Seu~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2024 6:08 am
Not Submitted Cosplays

Quote:
I Want This Cosplay!!
Username: foxbun(ni)
Series name: Gravity Falls
Character name: Wendy Corduroy
References up to 3:
Ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3

Quote:
I Want This Cosplay!!
Series name: Steven Universe
Character name: Sadie Miller (aka Sadie Killer)
References up to 3:
Ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3

foxbunni
Crew

foxbunni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:02 am
Approved Fertility Demis

FULL CUSTOM FERTILITY DEMI REQUEST
Fertility Demi's Theme: breakfast
Fertility Demi Permission: see below (also in permission thread)
What Does this Fertility Demi Bless? (If you know): breakfast-related
Line art (ONLY Regular/Baddie/any variation of those or Unisex unless granted permission by Management): Unisex demi lines
Body: golden brown, with a croissant/bread like texture (if possible) - chocolate oozing thru like a croissant (if you feel like it)
Face: cute & cheerful
Eyes: golden brown
Hair: dripping maple-syrup with bacon strips layered thru it (like the hair is made of bacon and syrup)
Items/Accessories: egg hat, donut earring(s), bowl of cereal & spoon (held or nearby), cup of coffee (held or nearby), frying pan w/ egg (maybe an earring? or just nearby), stack of pancakes or waffles (on the tail). It's a lot of ideas so feel free to omit some stuff like the frying pan.
References: fursona
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Warm and loving, this demi will never let a faekat go hungry in their presence. They have the personality of a doting parent or grandparent who lovingly fusses over others.

Foxbunni
Username: foxbunni
Demi Theme: breakfast
What They Bless: breakfast-related

Commonly Blesses:
One: Syrup/chocolate drips. [This must be a cosmetic change as if it was poured over the faekat. Not a tail/hair made of goo.]
Two: Bits of cereal, marshmallow, nuts, or sprinkles sitting on the body. [Colorist choice. No fruits!]
Three: Donut earring.

Uncommonly Blesses:
One: Bacon hair.
Two: Egg hat.

Rarely Blesses:
One: Waffles or pancakes [on the body or held]
Two: Bowl of cereal [on the body or held]

Ultra Rarely Blesses:
Frying pan [held or placed nearby]

Ref Images For Looks (If you want): Based on/inspired by my fursona. If necessary I will cross-post over into the OC thread for double permission.
A golden brown body/tail, with little slits oozing chocolate (like a chocolate croissant). Hair is made out of strips of bacon. A big egg-shaped hat sits on the head. A stack of pancakes with dripping syrup, whipped cream and berries is balanced on the tail. Donut earring. They hold a bowl of colorful cereal.
Permission given by existing concept owner? (If Applicable): N/A new concept

Quote:
Approved but you will need to change the blessing of fruits as it would overlap with the fruit demi's blessing. (Approved for Unisex only)

~Seussi

--------------------

FULL CUSTOM FERTILITY DEMI REQUEST
Fertility Demi's Theme: prehistoric
Fertility Demi Permission: see below (also in permission thread)
What Does this Fertility Demi Bless? (If you know): prehistoric (dino + fossil)
Line art (ONLY Regular/Baddie/any variation of those or Unisex unless granted permission by Management): Unisex demi
Body: Colorful with simple markings (like 'dino' stripes/spots). Wears simple animal skins (like leopard, tiger etc). The "hand" paws and feet should have at least 1 big raptor claw on them. The tail should be long and dinosaur like, preferably with an ankylosaur tail tip (club w/ spikes), turning into a stegosaur tail (with the spiky ridge fins). Ears can be edited to be smaller if it makes anything easier or look more balanced.
Face: Mouth is smiling with long dino/sabertooth fangs sticking out and hanging down.
Eyes: Narrowed eyes w/ slits like a dino's.
Hair: style
Wings: not wings per-se, but feathers lining the arms like archaeopteryx
Items/Accessories: Little (CC) fossil accessories all over - bits of amber, ammonite fossils, bones, etc. Go nuts using bones as piercings or whatever. A club made out of bone (like a big femur), and some sort of bony 'armor' over the animal skin cloth (like a ribcage chestplate, or a skull 'helmet')
References: palette + black/white. See links below.
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): This demi was frozen in time, stuck inside an iceberg, until the warmer temperatures of Faetasia began to melt and released them...

Foxbunni
Demi Theme: prehistoric
What They Bless: Should specifically be dinosaur based, not general reptiles or living reptiles.

Commonly Blesses:
One: Small bone/fossil accessories [examples: bone hairpin, ammonite necklace, amber earring].
Two: Raptor claw(s).
Three: Scale texture/patterning.

Uncommonly Blesses:
One: Spikes added to [base lineart] tail-tip, like an ankylosaur.
Two: Spikes/spines added to [base lineart] spine/tail, like a stegosaurus.

Rarely Blesses:
One: Feathers added to arms, like an archaeopteryx. [Cannot fly with them.]
Two: Dinosaur-bone armor/weapon [examples: skull hat, ribcage chestplate, bone club]. EXAMPLE

Ultra Rarely Blesses:
Dinosaur tail. EXAMPLE

Ref Images For Looks (If you want): LINK (AI generated, just a general concept visual.) Hairstyle, simple outfit made of animal hide (think caveman) with bone club/armor, dino tail, raptor claws, and little fossil accessories; maybe tiny dino companion (which does not pass down with blessings).
Permission given by existing concept owner? (If Applicable): N/A new concept

Quote:

The previous owner of the Jurrassic/Prehistoric demi would now be considered inactive so I will approve this one (Unisex only).

~Seussi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:06 am
Approved Freaks

foxbunni
Quote:
I Want This Freak!
Type of Freak: Pinata
What Makes Your Freak a Freak? This freak is a living pinata. Instead of organs or vital fluid, when injured/sick they instead leak candy. Carries around a large stick, which is deceptive as it seems they are trying to beat you away with a stick before you can hit them first!
Reference Images: ref

Quote:
Seuproved~

FULL CUSTOM REQUEST
Kat’s Race (Cosplay may change this): Freak
Is this a Cosplay: (If yes from what?)
Is this a Freak: Yes - Pinata Freak
Cosplay/Freak Permission: see below (also in permission thread)
Line art: CC - between faelion, fluffae, skunk, squirrel
Unedited/Edited: Edited
Hair: Made of paper strips inspo 1 inspo 2 inspo 3
Body: CC simple geometric markings inspired by the Viva Pinata guys
Eyes: CC
Request: Little paper strippy textures here or there. A big stick (CC) that they use to fend off attackers (can be held or nearby)
Image Refs: Palette 1 Palette 2 Overall Refs/Inspo
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): A tortured freak that is constantly forced to run from others to avoid getting smashed open...

----------------------

FULL CUSTOM REQUEST
Kat’s Race (Cosplay may change this): Freak
Is this a Cosplay: (If yes from what?)
Is this a Freak: Yes - Carousel Freak
Cosplay/Freak Permission: see below (also in permission thread)
Line art: Faehorse
Unedited/Edited: Edited
Hair: Style - longish, flowy, wavy or curly
Body: like this pony, with pink "blush" around the cheeks and nose-tip
Eyes: pink & sad
Request: Pole impaling them, but no blood/gore, more like it's built into/thru the body. Add some kind of frilly accessories like the traditional carousel saddle, bit, reigns, stirrups etc (in pinks/blues).
Image Refs: Palette 1 Palette 2 Inspo 2 Inspo
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): A tortured freak that is constantly forced to run from others to avoid getting smashed open...

Quote:
I Want This Freak!
Type of Freak: Carousel
What Makes Your Freak a Freak? This freak is a living carousel animal. They have a pole impaled thru their body [but no blood/gore]. Their appearance is cutesy, with a whimsical saddle and reins/bit, as you might see on IRL carousel animals. Despite the adorable appearance, their expression is quite saddening - perhaps the pole causes them pain and constant inconvenience, perhaps they have become sick of the stagnation which comes from being stuck in one place and moving in a circle. Whatever the cause may be they are tortured by their own cruel fate.
Reference Images: ref

Quote:
Reminds me of that one horse on the carosel that always has the most pained expression ever lmfao

Seuproved!

----------------------

Foxbunni
I Want This Freak!
Type of Freak: Kidcore or Plastic
What Makes Your Freak a Freak? This freak's body is entirely made of plastic, shiny and smooth. Their head would be puppy-like, with the ears being the phone, and the whole phone-receiver-piece laying from one side of the head to the other. The phone look is complete with a curly phone-cord tail. Their belly is clear plastic and full of colorful balls that pop ("corn popper" toy or vacuum toy) as they move. Their eyes are glossy and they have the vacant stare and hollow smile of an abandoned toy. Their appearance & presence overwhelms any kat with a wave of instant nostalgia.
Reference Images: ref & ref 2

Seussi
I am having trouble picturing this concept as a finished faekat but this is absolute nightmare fuel to me.

Seuproved with great trepidation~

foxbunni
Crew

foxbunni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:14 am
Form #1

SEMI-CUSTOM REQUEST
Kat’s Race: Werewolf (tribe)
Line art: Werewolf (tribe, kneeling)
Unedited/Edited/CC (Actual edits chosen are CC): Edited CC
Inspiration: this colour palette
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Loyal to a fault, this garou would give their life for their tribe. This wolf is their tribes medicine wolf (like a shaman), so they would have accessories like crystals, feathers, healing herbs, etc.
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the semi-custom: Y
Additional Notes: CC choice on which tribe the werewolf belongs to. I'd love something with this colour palette with rich browns, creams and blues. Due to being a werewolf, I'd love to see moon-themed edits (especially crescent moons). Gold accents are totally fine. You can get as spooky as you want w/ them!

-------------------

Form #2

SEMI-CUSTOM REQUEST
Kat’s Race: Angelic
Line art: Faefox
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Strong-willed, proud and a little stuck up.
Additional Notes: You can absolutely frankenstein the Pure Elder wings on if you want to.

-------------

Form #3

SEMI-CUSTOM REQUEST
Kat’s Race: Vampire, clanned, Gangrel
Line art: Baddie or meanki (CC, any versions)
Unedited/Edited/CC (Actual edits chosen are CC): Edited
Inspiration: wolf and/or fox + this colour palette
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Wild and chaotic, this unpredictable Gangrel hunts innocent mortals ruthlessly. Armed with huge claws and teeth, this vampire does everything without a single thought of how it affects anyone else, reacting on pure animal instinct.
Additional Notes:

-------------

Form #4

SEMI-CUSTOM REQUEST
Kat’s Race: Demon
Line art: Baddie or meanki (any)
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Wicked, violent and cruel. Uses charm to get what they want but the charm is just a front and not true kindness.
Additional Notes: Y

-----------------

Form #5

SEMI-CUSTOM REQUEST
Kat’s Race: Black Spiral Dancer (werewolf)
Line art: BSD
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): As all BSDs, they are descending into madness. They look wild and unkempt with a crazed look in the eye.
Additional Notes: Go crazy, you can get as spooky, scary, bloody or gorey as you want.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2024 11:37 am
Freak Lab

Zodiac Freakling
Quote:
DNA Sample #1: Capricorn
Owner's Name: Parue
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DNA Sample #2: Scorpio
Owner's Name: Sleet Tempest Snape

DNA Sample #3: Alrisha
Owner's Name: Lenacatte

DNA Sample #4: Francis
Owner's Name: Artymus
User Image

DNA Sample #5: Libra
Owner's Name: Irishgirl1017
User Image

---------------

Halloween Freakling
DNA Sample #1: Trixie Treat
Owner's Name: OneWintersNite
User Image

DNA Sample #2: Death
Owner's Name: Debrutsid
User Image

DNA Sample #3: Nightmare
Owner's Name: Kinu

DNA Sample #4: Finna
Owner's Name: Sleet Tempest Snape

DNA Sample #5: Reiko Yamamura
Owner's Name: ktqueen

foxbunni
Crew

foxbunni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2024 11:40 am
Approved Deity

foxbunni
I Want This Deity!
Type of Deity: Racial
Concept: Kryenae
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. Third eye (to represent enlightenment). Extra fluffy, even compared to a typical kryenae. A floating book and a few small floating objects [gadgets he invented]. A psychic aura (with teeny lightning bolts) surrounds him & his items.
[Racial excerpt: This fluffy race is by far, the most intelligent of the common races. They have superior minds both in knowledge and power. In fact, they can use their mind to control objects, move objects, fly and even read/talk to minds of other creatures. But that's not all, they are so intelligent that they are constantly inventing new gadgets on Faetasia. Their houses and towns tend to have electricity and other items powered by their creations.]
For Domain Concepts What Justification Can You Give For This Domain To Exist: They are one of the original faekat races, but as far as I can tell, they have no deity (made or claimed).

Seussi
Approved by Seu~

-------------------

foxbunni
I Want This Deity!
Type of Deity: Racial
Concept: FaeRabbits & possibly Fertility
Please explain any details you have about character to include looks, backstory, plots, etc. ref 1 - ref 2 - ref 3

Including the current racial info.
[Racial excerpt: The rabbits are even more feminine than the skunks and take it to the next level. They have babies on the brain constantly. It's in their nature to reproduce and create as many babies as possible and when they can't create their own, they often take positions such as babysitting and teaching so that they can spend their time doting on the little ones. They make the best mothers in Faetasia. They are perhaps not the best mate since they will spend less time on their partner if little ones are around but the partner can be happy knowing that their babies couldn't be in better hands. Faerabbits are swift on the ground and can burrow fast and deep within the ground with their magic, allowing them to hide on whim..]

For Domain Concepts What Justification Can You Give For This Domain To Exist: They are one of oldest and most common faekat races, but as far as I can tell, they have no patron deity (made or claimed). Due to the rather fertile nature of rabbits IRL & in Faetasia, I thought an overlapping domain of Fertility might also be fitting. Similar to the way the Holykat deity is also the deity of Spirituality, for example. (There is 1 Fertility deity listed under inactive, but I don't know how accurate this is. There is no Fertility deity listed under active, nor under the claimed concept list, unless it's under an alternate word I can't find.)

Seussi
There is a fertility deity not sure why she isn't listed on either the front page or why she's listed as inactive in the old list, but she's Kerosene - Deity of Fertlity/Fertility Demi's ~ Owned by me (Seussi) XD

Approved as a deity of faerabbits~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2024 11:42 am
Sanguine

foxbunni
Crew

foxbunni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2024 11:49 am
Sanguine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2024 11:52 am
Sanguine

foxbunni
Crew

foxbunni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2024 11:59 am
Sanguine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2024 12:01 pm
Sanguine

foxbunni
Crew

foxbunni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2024 12:12 pm
Racial Concepts

Diamond Dogs

The closest living relative to the Diamond Dog is the Jackal. Diamond Dogs are highly intelligent, building complex societies. The most notable of these two societies are the Diamant (Royal bloodline) & exiled Mutts. The Diamant family is ruled by the Queen & her royal consort. The Mutts are much more of a loose faction of vagabonds, although they do have an Alpha which all answer to when necessary. The entire species are most known as being poachers, seeking out rarer races of creatures to sell to the highest bidder. Diamond Dogs are called this due to their anatomy, resembling a rottweiler or doberman pinscher with pointed or folded ears and a long slim tail, with their body accented with gemstones along the ears, tail, stomach/chest, cheek/neck/shoulders, and for the Diamant caste, they also sport a gemstone on the forehead which Mutts have removed when exiled (and are born without into the Mutt caste). The rarer castes typically sport the rarer gemstones (such as diamonds), while Mutts often have more common gems and rocks.

Diamant dogs are confident and aggressive towards most other races, and especially so towards Mutts. They are quite arrogant and prideful, often boasting about their accomplishments or wealth to others. They have a tendency towards narcissism, as in their minds everything comes down to what they want and feel. They are quick to anger and could become violent at the slightest provocation. Diamant have the capability to be charming and even kind, though often it's the means to an end goal for them and not a genuine sense of compassion. One might call Diamant lazy, expecting to have everything handed to them with a sense of entitlement and ego. Diamant will never mix with Mutts for fear of "tainting" their bloodline - they too would be exiled into Mutts, which is a fate worst than death to a Diamant Dog.

Diamant Gemstones: diamond (any color), ruby/garnet, sapphire, emerald, tanzanite, opal (any), alexandrite, jade/jadeite, onyx, pearl (any).

Mutts are a lot more passive in nature, preferring to avoid conflict at all costs. They are hard working and modest, a stark contrast to the royal caste. Mutts value honest above all else, to a fault -- they rarely censor themselves, valuing facts over feelings. Due to this, it can be difficult for Mutts to form bonds with others, and the entire caste are more so comprised of many individual loner Mutts that are aware of one anothers' existence, but mostly avoid each other just as much as they avoid other races. They have an innate hatred towards the Diamant caste, refusing to intermingle with the "upper class" that exiled them from their birthright. Mutts believe it was wrong of the Diamant to separate Dogs into multiple castes and think that they should be united as a single race and society, but know that it can never be so, after decades of abuse from the Diamant towards the Mutt caste.

Mutt Gemstones: quartz (any color), agate (any), jasper (any), tiger's eye (any color), labradorite, amber, sodalite, pyrite, petrified wood, volcanic rock.

---------------

♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces