Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!
WTF? Orochimaru has a lady voice?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YTV killed the anime a litttle eh?
  duuuuuuhhh
  no
  WTF?
View Results

Public Pervert

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:08 pm
Orochimaru: The Michal Jackson of the Naruto World  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:59 pm
THE HORROR!!! >< Run Sasuke, run!  

churrlo

Alanua

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:54 am
Well, yeah but it just shows Orochimaru being as gay as most people see him. After all, at a point isn't he in a woman's body? As for the blood, kids watch this show! My 8 year-old cousin watchs it on YTV, and too much blood and gore-y stuff would scare the brats. Oh and there's an UnCut box set out now too.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:36 pm
Yeah well you have to realize this show was made for people ages 14 and up, NOT your 8 year old child. It's supposed to have blood but they took it away because parents allow children to watch shows and then they complain about the violence ><  

churrlo

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:47 pm
Owenlars2
after those early episodes, i learned quickly not to judge character's sexuality by voices or looks. I thought ochimaru was a girl until some one refered to him as a "he".

As far as the blood goes, i find the editing stupid. They show some blood like when some people are bleeding, but they cut out the nose bleeds caused by the sexy jitsu. Also, That one guy who smokes, they edited out his lit cigarette, so he is just seen constantly puffing on an unlit ciggarette, and that is just stupid.

and the catchphrase does ahve its roots in the japanese version, but dattebayo is 1. much cooler sounding, and 2. an actual hting people say, unlike believe it, which does not fit and just sounds stupid. Maybe by the time the american version hits 183 and they do thier 3 year jump, they will get a new voice actor for older naruto.

if you're gonna criticize the show, learn their freaking names....its not 'ochimaru', its Orochimaru. and 'that one guy who smokes' his name is Asuma......LEARN STUFF BEFORE YOU BASH THE SHOW  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:15 pm
YEAH scream  

churrlo

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:12 pm
churrlo
YEAH scream

xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:11 pm
*cackles* twisted  

churrlo

Vinida

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:11 pm
Spoiler: He took over a woman's body

lol blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:21 pm
Which is totally nasty ><  

churrlo

Aamya Chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:26 pm
poor SASKUE! crying  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:28 pm
Hai! xd  

churrlo

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:07 pm
churrlo
LOL. Well I personally think he has a feminine voice when he's in the woods. But later on when you see his "true" form, he sounds more normal. But his voice is just scary ><

didn't he have agirls volce because he was using the grass ninja's body? (at least i'm pretty sure the grass ninja is a girl.....i'm writing a fiction {The Missing Uchiha--posteed in this guild} and i just call the grass ninja 'they' or 'ninja' lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:18 pm
That's what I was thinking but in the Japanese version there was no difference sad  

churrlo

Purity Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:11 pm
Mr._Stabby
First of all, it doesnt matter if a girl does a guys voice. Happens all the time so get over it. Also they cut down the belive it catch phrase used by 99.999%. Second there is some blood, just not the gore fest everyone wants. It comes on early so they dont want to corrupt the youth of todays mind, or some s**t like that.

they probably just dont want kids jumping out of trees and attempting to walk on water and s**t  
Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games