Reply Naruto Guild
Who is stronger? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yomei

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:47 pm
They've both got different styles and abilities...while Gai has better strength, speed, and taijutsu, Kakashi is better at him in pretty much everything else. Not to mention the fact that he's more or less a ninjutsu genious...it's a close match obviously, but I would have to say Kakashi.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:41 pm
I think Kakashi would win  

Merric_Caupe

darkling420

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:21 pm
well you know who is better is THE SANNIN PERVERTED FROG HERMIT JIRAIYA SENSEI he can stare at me all he wants so he can gather information. i dont care if i have clothes or not, but i want his pants even though he is old  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:56 am
Kakashi! It has to be him! blaugh  

Fnargh

Karla Bloodheart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:13 am
I think Gai is stronger physically. But Kakashi is way better mentally. Plus he looks cooler and can piss Gai-sensei off heaps blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:55 pm
If Gai opens all the Lotus gates then Kakashi wouldn't stand a chance. Sorry, but I doubt anyone could stand up to that power. Hell, I imagine that he'd have serious problems with the 4th or 5th gate.  

Furyion

Salaam Dementia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:25 pm
I love 'em both, but I'd have to say Kakashi-sensei. Gai-sensei, sure, he's got strength and stamina, but Kakashi-sensei has the mad skillz needed for a fight. He's smart, can think on the run, is fast, knows so many jutsus, and always has a backup plan. Gai-sensei, he's smart too, and hella fast, but I'm not so sure about his planning.

.... And besides.. Think of janken. Obey the janken.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:34 am
Furyion
If Gai opens all the Lotus gates then Kakashi wouldn't stand a chance. Sorry, but I doubt anyone could stand up to that power. Hell, I imagine that he'd have serious problems with the 4th or 5th gate.

Thank you !!!!!!!!!! *high five* People should understand Gai can counter Kakashi's sharingan ....................... whee  

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:32 am
I have to go with Gai-sense is because i'd say he is strongr than Kakashi, with his Lotus gates. But i also have to go with Kaka-sensei because of the sharingon and his Techniques.

Quote:
I think Gai is stronger physically. But Kakashi is way better mentally. Plus he looks cooler and can piss Gai-sensei off heaps

True. Kakashi is better mentaly but Gai is stronger.... Hmm.... tough choice.
But I have to go with Gai because if he is like Lee then he should be really good at Taijutsu and beat Kakashi with speed right? plus he can open the Lotus Gates...sooooo...

i have to go with Gai-sensei. 3nodding blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:44 pm
I'd say that it would maybe be a tie. I mean there are so many ups and down to contemplate in thousands of different ways. Gai has the chakra gates and Kakashi has his copy-cat skills, so the match is about even, am I correct?  

Inuyasha_takahashi

ramen shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:17 pm
rember when naruto meets gai?the score is 49 to 50 gai is better.but they most likey compet in realy dumb stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:29 pm
I think i'll go with gai because he has more stamina  

boho

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:14 pm
SeiryokuX
Okay folks, gut check time............who is stronger. Gai or Kakashi????????? whee

*looks into his scrying orb* "i see, i see, KAKASHI PWNZ FOOLS!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:18 pm
gaara_of_thesand
rember when naruto meets gai?the score is 49 to 50 gai is better.but they most likey compet in realy dumb stuff.

That's just their rock,paper,scissors score, i don't think they ever actually fought each other..... i think. confused  

liz_bliz_inc

AngelicDevil16

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:29 pm
WOW this ish a reeallly tough choice! argh I CANT CHOOSE!!!!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff