Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Nine Inch Nails Guild
how old are all u freaks anyway??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

u love me???
  ..kay..
View Results

Aniconda

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:30 pm
Hmm I'm 15. And I guess I got into it maybe 3-4 years ago. Heh, I guess I didn't fully appreciate it until when I was 14. And I kinda got more into it. Man, that first time I listened straight through Downward Spiral, I was just like "Wow... I want to ******** this guy" xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:51 am
wow this is going to be fun..... i'm only 12 and it'll be like a year that i've been into to NIN.  

Drop Dead Radio

broken_machine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:11 pm
xmiss_ann_thropex
Hmm I'm 15. And I guess I got into it maybe 3-4 years ago. Heh, I guess I didn't fully appreciate it until when I was 14. And I kinda got more into it. Man, that first time I listened straight through Downward Spiral, I was just like "Wow... I want to ******** this guy" xd

so im jsut wandering ...was it that you wanted to ******** him or the person who gave you the cd ..then agian im thinking it was a little bit of both in your case ..eh caant blame ya for wanting trent i guees in guys to go gay for he is in the catagory ...*wonderrs how many poeple i jsut freaked out* x_X  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:58 pm
Lol, don't worry, anybody who says anything homophobic will be banned before they can say freedom of speech.

whee  

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

`Vampiric `Misery

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:49 pm
Im about 15. I've been listening to NIN since I was 7 or 8. My sis listened to them.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:02 am
I'm 16, I heard closer when I was 4 and loved it so I've technically been into nin for 12 years. It was destiny that pretty hate machine came out in my birth year what can I say. I didn't become the crazy obsessed fan until I was in like....6th grade so that was 6 years ago for me. Ughh...wait...that can't be right. Well I'm 16 but I'm going to be a senior. Oh whatever screw it I've been into them for 12 years.  

catseh

randiculous42

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:31 am
I'm 16 and i was raised on NIN, like seriously razz my Dad got into Trent right around the time i was born... and he played TDS a lot when i was little (turning it down on the "bad" words so my mom wouldn't kill him though-hehe) however, i really got more into Trent's stuff about two years ago (and by that i mean it's practically all i listen to).  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:33 am
I've been into them for about 4 years, give or take a bit. I'm (almost) 17. I'm in love with 'The Fragile'.  

sinnthetic

de novo Kerauno

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:31 am
Eighteen.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:23 pm
I've been into Nine Inch Nails since 1993, when I first heard Broken.  

DitescoMori

Jenga Dan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:46 pm
im 13 NIN fan for 2 years  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:55 pm
I got into nine inch nails in elementary (6 or 7), thanks to my sister. She also got me into lots of other bands like The Ramones, Social Distortion, and etc,..  

Lost_Comet_Girl

Bashful Camper

4,075 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Timid 100

Kiba Kuchiki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:42 pm
razialxxx
Im 15 and ive been into em since i was 8 yrs old, lol...my parents loved em

Wow!!! That's wicked! never thought of parents liking NIN!! Hell I feel old and I'm just 20 xD

Well as said above i'm 20 and I've been listening seriously to NIN since I was about 15 so 5 years, but the very first time I heard NIN without realising it was when I was about 8 or 9 years old the songs were Piggy and Warm place from TDS. Surprisingly after years of not listening to these songs I remembered them, piggy even with lyrics. And I really thank my bro for also being an obssesed fan of NIN at that time.

sorry for the ranting rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:17 pm
Nobody freak please.
I'm 39. I've been listening to NIN for almost 11 years. My son who will be 10 soon, had really bad colic as a baby. I used to soothe him with Pretty Hate Machine. The vibrations from our stereo just made him feel all better. lol My 16 and 14 year olds have been NIN fans since then as well, and my 6 year old has lived with Nails her whole life. smile My husband turned us all onto Nails, so we are a full family of fans.  

FullMoonGirl

`Suki`
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:00 pm
I'm 15. I can say I've liked NIN for a couple years, but I really REALLY got into them last Christmas. I bought The Downward Spiral and some other cds as my presents. I'm so glad I did! :3 My first choice was Fixed, but they didn't have it. ;_; I've gotten all the others since then! Well, just the albums. >.>  
The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff