Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
Midnight Bloom Hangout and Discussion Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MB
Is the place for me!
100%
 100%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 9

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:24 am
I just realized that most of the members chatting here have Demonbows mounted on their backs. eek  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:59 am
FogSage
I just realized that most of the members chatting here have Demonbows mounted on their backs. eek

I don't really care for how it looks on the back. Not that it is bad, but not the kind of effect I am looking for when it comes to wings. I shall wait for the true demonic/nitmare and angelic wings to come out.

Selene Aries

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:14 am
Diana Vulpes
FogSage

I don't really care for how it looks on the back. Not that it is bad, but not the kind of effect I am looking for when it comes to wings. I shall wait for the true demonic/nitmare and angelic wings to come out.

If and when they do come out, I highly think that their price will skyrocket in minutes.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:48 am
FogSage
Diana Vulpes
FogSage

If and when they do come out, I highly think that their price will skyrocket in minutes.
Ahh, the fabled wings, schedualed to be released with the fabled quest system. The only question is will the internet still exist by the time they get that implimented. rofl  

Krissim Klaw

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:45 am
Krissim Klaw
FogSage
Diana Vulpes
FogSage

Ahh, the fabled wings, schedualed to be released with the fabled quest system. The only question is will the internet still exist by the time they get that implimented. rofl

XDD I can't wait for that. It's going to be... God. Armaggedon.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:29 pm
I'm not looking forward to that price jump, so the mean time I'll stick with the bow/wings whee

Err yeah, sorry to everyone who joined my RP, it's been rather dead as of late.  

Sirus Jin

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:44 pm
Not your fault rinnie. -petpatsoothe-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:47 pm
Meph!stopheles
Not your fault rinnie. -petpatsoothe-

Thanks 3nodding
I'm just a little disapointed, I has so much planed for it  

Sirus Jin

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:47 pm
Sorry about that. I haven't been feeling so well lately and just been doing some casual posting around the guild. Been taking a small break from the net in general. Now and then I just feel a need to take a vactation and cut back on the posting. Also why anyone that has me on their IM servies has not seen me on much. Just want to be able to lean back, relax and not worry about people popping up to talk or what not.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:01 pm
Diana Vulpes
Sorry about that. I haven't been feeling so well lately and just been doing some casual posting around the guild. Been taking a small break from the net in general. Now and then I just feel a need to take a vactation and cut back on the posting. Also why anyone that has me on their IM servies has not seen me on much. Just want to be able to lean back, relax and not worry about people popping up to talk or what not.

I feel kinda bad about bugging you so much sweatdrop  

Af Mas

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:59 pm
Where did I leave off last?

Ah yes, that damnable reporter coming to bug Mephi and me heading him off.

Also, Mephi, don't mean to be a pain in the a**, but could you do those little pictures I asked you about? xp  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:04 pm
FogSage
Where did I leave off last?

Ah yes, that damnable reporter coming to bug Mephi and me heading him off.

Also, Mephi, don't mean to be a pain in the a**, but could you do those little pictures I asked you about? xp

-blinkstare- You mean the NPC pics and such? I don't see much use for them until I reopen MB, unless you need them for other things, and if I had known that they'd be done by now. But as it stands, I'm not working on anything except the little hush hush project I have going on right now.

And no, I'm not telling *anyone* what it is, so don't ask.

Meph!stopheles

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:11 pm
Meph!stopheles

-blinkstare- You mean the NPC pics and such? I don't see much use for them until I reopen MB, unless you need them for other things, and if I had known that they'd be done by now. But as it stands, I'm not working on anything except the little hush hush project I have going on right now.

O.o hush, hush project, you can tell me cause I'm not just anyone but *someone* rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:21 pm
Krissim Klaw
Meph!stopheles

O.o hush, hush project, you can tell me cause I'm not just anyone but *someone* rofl

Still not telling. wink

Meph!stopheles

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:24 pm
Meph!stopheles
Krissim Klaw
Meph!stopheles

Still not telling. wink
Your so cruel, taunting me with your all knowingness. XP  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas