Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplayers Nexus

Back to Guilds

For roleplayers who will roleplay frequently. 

Tags: Frequent, Roleplays 

Reply Role Playing - Sci-fi/Other
Fighting Bar (SL-Literate, please) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you fight?
  No, just hang out
  FIGHT! FIGHT! YES!
  Who knows? I'm just here out of boredom
  VOICES! THE VOICES WON'T STOP!!! O_O
  I want chocolate pie ^.^
View Results

Jaden Memories
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:48 pm
Myrrh_the_Sith
8inferno8
Myrrh_the_Sith
Buontie walks in, the frist thing you'd nottice is the five weapons on him, Two broad swords, on his back and in between them is a shotgun, on the left, and a green rod, on the right, and then a Katana on his belt.

"Man am i tierd... ten weeks on the road and...IS THAT A BAR"

He runs over and orders some ale, the most expesive in the bar and then after getting it he pulls out a flask located somwhere on his back along with his weapons. He fills it with the Ale, and then takes a swig.

"Well then i think i will be staying in this place fo a while... this is Really good."

he looks around and nottices he people staring at him, he smiles then shouts at them

"What, never seen a thristy, haevy weaponed guy before"

he looks and sees that almost every one has at least two weapons at thier disposial

"Ok than... Never seen a thirsty guy before"

(man i didn't nottice i typed that much)
"No, its just that most of us aren't used to someone making such a big scene about being thirsty" Lara says with a laugh "Hello, Bountie, how have you been?"

"Ummm.... alive?"
"Obviously" she answers "And here I was, trying to be nice" she says, sighing "Maybe I should just stop trying"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:52 pm
8inferno8
Myrrh_the_Sith
8inferno8
Myrrh_the_Sith
Buontie walks in, the frist thing you'd nottice is the five weapons on him, Two broad swords, on his back and in between them is a shotgun, on the left, and a green rod, on the right, and then a Katana on his belt.

He runs over and orders some ale, the most expesive in the bar and then after getting it he pulls out a flask located somwhere on his back along with his weapons. He fills it with the Ale, and then takes a swig.

"Well then i think i will be staying in this place fo a while... this is Really good."

he looks around and nottices he people staring at him, he smiles then shouts at them

he looks and sees that almost every one has at least two weapons at thier disposial

"No, its just that most of us aren't used to someone making such a big scene about being thirsty" Lara says with a laugh "Hello, Bountie, how have you been?"

"Ummm.... alive?"
"Obviously" she answers "And here I was, trying to be nice" she says, sighing "Maybe I should just stop trying"

"Im sorry... just with the entire Leaveing home and walking for ten weeks strait gets really lonly with no one around and you forget how to act..." he bows  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

Jaden Memories
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:00 pm
Myrrh_the_Sith
8inferno8
Myrrh_the_Sith
8inferno8
Myrrh_the_Sith

"Ummm.... alive?"

"Im sorry... just with the entire Leaveing home and walking for ten weeks strait gets really lonly with no one around and you forget how to act..." he bows
she smiles "I know what its like..Its fine. Now why did you leave home?" she asks, tilting her head  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:14 pm
8inferno8
Myrrh_the_Sith
8inferno8
Myrrh_the_Sith
8inferno8
Myrrh_the_Sith

"Ummm.... alive?"

she smiles "I know what its like..Its fine. Now why did you leave home?" she asks, tilting her head

"north?i mean... man i can barly remeber words now... i feel dumb"  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

Jaden Memories
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:41 am
Myrrh_the_Sith
8inferno8
Myrrh_the_Sith
8inferno8
Myrrh_the_Sith

"Ummm.... alive?"

Lara laughs lightly "Don't, you just need to relax. You seem a little flustered"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:58 am
8inferno8
Myrrh_the_Sith
8inferno8
Myrrh_the_Sith
8inferno8
Myrrh_the_Sith

"Ummm.... alive?"

Lara laughs lightly "Don't, you just need to relax. You seem a little flustered"
" I do?" he sits down "ok" then he falls asleep.  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

Jaden Memories
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:28 pm
Myrrh_the_Sith
8inferno8
Myrrh_the_Sith
8inferno8
Myrrh_the_Sith

Lara grins and sits next to him, pulling out a notebook and pen and starting to write  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:53 pm
8inferno8
Myrrh_the_Sith
8inferno8
Myrrh_the_Sith
8inferno8
Myrrh_the_Sith

Lara grins and sits next to him, pulling out a notebook and pen and starting to write
Hmmm... Well i found my sorta father...  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

Dantous
Crew

1,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:49 pm
Dantous walks over and takes a seat at the bar creating a little flame for fun and then putting it out. 'What are you writing, Lara?'  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:10 pm
"Oh, um..I write novels to pass the time. I actually hope to be published sometime soon" she smiles and stifles a yawn  

Jaden Memories
Crew

Dantous
Crew

1,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:19 pm
'Oh, well that's interesting. What is it about?' He leans over to get a better look.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:31 am
"Shapeshifters from a planet in a dimension parallel to ours. They are sent ot earth as outcasts just as a Fallen angel from the underworld on Kagai-their home planet- starts to attack the surface world. Its all kind of complicated"  

Jaden Memories
Crew

Dantous
Crew

1,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:18 pm
'Would this be your first book?' He smiles and sips his drink.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:36 pm
"Oh no one wants to question about my 'sorta' father well then... i think i will take a walk then"

Bountie stands up and starts to walk towards the lake, then trips, falls face first into the ground.
Then he starts to go into shock.

he manages to let out in gasps of air, "The... mem.. or... eees... make them... STOP." he then stoped, and lay unconcious, for the greater part of the night.  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

Jaden Memories
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:12 pm
Lara had walked after Bountie, and when she had heard him speaking as if in pain, she had run over and knelt beside him "It will be fine" she cooed until he finally lost conciousness

She stayed beside him for a long time, watching him silently. After a while she sighed and picked him up, carrying him back to the bar and laying him on a couch

Lara then turned and smiled at Dantous as if nothing had happened "yeah, its my first book" she answered "Not very good, but it gives me something to do"

Role Playing - Sci-fi/Other

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff