Submit

`C O O K I E

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:03 am
MissDotHacker
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker
I know it would help if people voted. I aslo added a poll to the prize area. sweatdrop

I voted ^^ But I didn't really care. I just pick the word 'rare' cause it's diffrent from the others ^^
Thanks for giving me your opinion it helps when I go to buy stuff. I don't want to get things that no one wants.

That's for sure ^^
I guess I am going to have guess at what everyone wants. I will try to buy things that I think a lot of people like.

You'll probably have to invite more people. ^^ It seems like only me and you are the ones currently talking about this stuff ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:47 pm
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker
I know it would help if people voted. I aslo added a poll to the prize area. sweatdrop

I voted ^^ But I didn't really care. I just pick the word 'rare' cause it's diffrent from the others ^^
Thanks for giving me your opinion it helps when I go to buy stuff. I don't want to get things that no one wants.

That's for sure ^^
I guess I am going to have guess at what everyone wants. I will try to buy things that I think a lot of people like.

You'll probably have to invite more people. ^^ It seems like only me and you are the ones currently talking about this stuff ^^
That is true. I need to get on more but I have been sick and have a lot of homework.  

MissDotHacker
Captain

Lovely Hoarder

`C O O K I E

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:55 pm
MissDotHacker
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker

That's for sure ^^

That is true. I need to get on more but I have been sick and have a lot of homework.

Understandable, I'm in the same boat. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:53 pm
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker

That's for sure ^^

Homework can be so evil at times.  

MissDotHacker
Captain

Lovely Hoarder

`C O O K I E

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:56 pm
MissDotHacker
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker

Yes, but not as bad as pop quizess X_X It kills  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:56 pm
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker

I don't really mind pop quizes.  

MissDotHacker
Captain

Lovely Hoarder

`C O O K I E

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:40 pm
MissDotHacker
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker

I'm one of those people who will listen during class and forget it after the test. Our teacher is making my class study everything we had done in the year for the final test crying  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:03 pm
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker

I'm one of those people who will listen during class and forget it after the test. Our teacher is making my class study everything we had done in the year for the final test crying
That has to be hard. I never had a class that lasted all year. Ours was always two or three quarters a year. The classes are longer but it made it easier for finals. I am pretty good at remembering things from class.  

MissDotHacker
Captain

Lovely Hoarder

`C O O K I E

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:22 am
MissDotHacker
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker

That has to be hard. I never had a class that lasted all year. Ours was always two or three quarters a year. The classes are longer but it made it easier for finals. I am pretty good at remembering things from class.

Not us sweatdrop
I think the teachers don't like my grade.
You see in the middle school...let's just say everyone passed because not one teacher wanted us again.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:49 pm
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker

Not us sweatdrop
You see in the middle school...let's just say everyone passed because not one teacher wanted us again.
That is terrible, public schools are messed up a lot.  

MissDotHacker
Captain

Lovely Hoarder

`C O O K I E

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:24 pm
MissDotHacker
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker

Not us sweatdrop

mmmmm-hmmmmmmmmm. I think about half of the grade should have failed sweatdrop I'm not one though ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:55 pm
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker

Not us sweatdrop

mmmmm-hmmmmmmmmm. I think about half of the grade should have failed sweatdrop I'm not one though ^^
I agree about half the kids in my middle school should have stayed there at least another year. Some should have stayed two years.  

MissDotHacker
Captain

Lovely Hoarder

`C O O K I E

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:06 am
MissDotHacker
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker
demon_eyes_Kirara
MissDotHacker

Not us sweatdrop

I agree about half the kids in my middle school should have stayed there at least another year. Some should have stayed two years.

It's amazing how people do that! rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:08 pm
Then when I am well off I can go see all my old classmates working at McDonalds. rofl  

MissDotHacker
Captain

Lovely Hoarder

`C O O K I E

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:31 am
MissDotHacker
Then when I am well off I can go see all my old classmates working at McDonalds. rofl

Yup, I've even had a few friends who dropped out....*tsk-tsk*  
The Girly Girl Anime and Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces