35%
 35%  [ 7 ]
*steals*
30%
 30%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 20

Peleandra

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:40 pm
Well, you see... The thing about that is that all of my friends DO like fictional characters. And it's not that I don't like real men. They just aren't... How should I put this unseverely without making all the boys here cry... They aren't good enough. I can admire them, but they are just not worthy of such blind, faithful devotion that we posess, ne? No human is. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:38 am
I agree, although Japanese rockstars can be good enough for me.Not that I have a chance*cries*.*sigh* Fictional characters are better, though. They are made to have appealingness, thus...we love them X3 Some real men are okay, though. *shrugs*  

Mariku -- Kitten

Peleandra

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:40 am
Ooh, well the prettiest real man I've ever seen is Gackt. xd But that's as far as pretty men go, usually. Japanese guys. *sigh* Maybe I'll marry one someday, but it would be much more meaningful to never marry, just for Sephiroth, lmao. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:20 pm
xd My friends believe that I will make my future husband change his name to Sephiroth and dress up like him for me. Not a bad idea, really.... twisted xd And now I am reminded of the time someone suggested, "If you name your son Sephiroth, wouldn't that be a little akward. And be incest?" Of course, I replied, "Well, if I did that, I'd change my name to JENOVA or Lucretia, and then it wouldn't be so weird." We had a hard time figuring out who the father would be, though. Finally decided on Xemnas... And that Riku is Sephy's son. So Riku would be my grandson? o.O And I would be such an incestual person, as I would be obsessed with my son to an extreme, and think my grandson was the hottest 16-year-old... Yet still, I don't find this repulsive. o.O  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Peleandra

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:57 pm
Obsession is a funny thing. Like in Sims 2, I had downloaded the skin for Sephiroth, and we had son. And I think my son is hot. I names him 'Seth' because that's the first two and last letters of Sephiroth's name. heart I say Riku is mine and Sephiroth's son, too. And if I had a boyfriend, I'd turn him into Sephiroth. In fact, I will only date someone who idolizes Sephiroth so he will WANT to. Of course, that bodes future marital problems, and I might get divorced due to that. Maybe I will purposefully get laid by an albino so I will have children with light hair and say Sephiroth is the father. (I have noticed I am going to extremes. This scares even me, but alas, I care not. xd )  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:15 pm
Hai! I want to name my son Seph..... And I might actually go through with it. Though I also really like the name Asriel, my friends convinced me out of it because they say it sounds like a gils name. stare So I'll just make it a middle name. Seph Asriel ______ will be my son. And I want to name my daughter Saerenna, because I obviously really like the name.

I WISH BISHIES WERE REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But then, I'd probably have a problem because I'd end up pregnant and not know who the father is... sweatdrop That or dead, because Sephiroth would kill me. BUT I'D BE HAPPY ABOUT IT!!! Or a slave, slavery to Sephiroth is very good.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:10 pm
Yes!And I'd be dead to, or with Kuja.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:22 pm
Saerenna
I WISH BISHIES WERE REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But then, I'd probably have a problem because I'd end up pregnant and not know who the father is... sweatdrop
ninja Oh man, that is exactly what would happen if half my dreams were real redface But they'd be pretty kids mrgreen  

KiyaraSabel

Peleandra

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:29 pm
Lol, omg... That would be true!!!

This scenario... Is a most likely outcome...

:begin scenario:

Leandra (my name): Sephiroth!! I love you! *runs towards him with arms wide open* 4laugh

Sephiroth: *with one swipe of the Masamune, he successfully beheads her* Phew, that was close. She almost got handprints on my nice coat.

:end scenario:

Or this...

:begin scenario:

Leandra: Axel!! *sleeps with him*

Leandra: Leon!! *sleeps with him*

Leandra: Xemnas!! *sleeps with him*

[insert repeat of each of those lines with every man on her hierarchy list and all the other ones she failed to mention]

:end scenario:

Ahem... As you can see, I'd be a major slut, with millions of STDs, and maybe a hundred babies. I could die giving birth to litters of gorgeous children. Quadruplets and quintets!  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:04 am
Whee!That would be so true..except, I couldn't have Gojyo's babies!!!!He can't have kids!!!!* Certain RP character mutters*Stay outta this!*kicks*
No one saw or heard any of that.

I'd jump Riku, then Sora, Roxas, Squall, Sephiroth, Kuja...*continues for a long time*  

Mariku -- Kitten

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:06 pm
LItters of Bishi babies....man that just sounds so appealing to me mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:08 pm
Bishie babies... Maybe it's a good thing I can't really have them. People would think I'm even more insane if I start getting into incest.... >.> *cough*  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Baku -- Bunny

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:48 pm
*is trying REALLY REALLY hard not to laugh* And I thought I was the only freak that wanted to have babies with bishis, (besides Natsura) If bishies were really I would turn myself into there sex slave in a heart beat! LOL!!! It's just not enough in dreams....*sigh* I'll have to put my heiarchie up sometime, but it might take some time...so many bishies...so little time....lol!  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:19 pm
Oh I know~ We aren't the only ones....never think that.......  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:36 pm
Yes, it's amazing how many people can be found that are very similar to yourself. You just need to search throughout the world to find them. Though I still find it extremely difficult imagining any sort of romance between myself and Sephiroth. There's always this big, shiny sword getting in the way... Plus, I just can't see Sephy getting intimate. It's not in his character. Others, however.... xd  
The City of Parte`

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff