Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Knitty Reject Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bultar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:36 am
I adore your top. Also, I find it very flattering to your shape, so don't call yourself fat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:26 pm
goescrunch
Just so ya know, I'm in love with that top. I'd so knit that in black. smile
You know if anyone wants to make the pattern up and get pics of themselves in it I can resubmit it this February. 3nodding I think if you use worsted weight cotton yarn it'll work just fine. I'd do it myself but I'm with my bf for the summer and I won't be able to go back to work til I go back for school. Doing cables in the round is really quite easy ^^  

gemini6184

Catcheen
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:48 pm
A new site that just opened that you might want to considder... http://www.islandofmisfitpatterns.com/ It houses the "rejects" that other sites don't want. I'd love to see that site get going and would love to see things as awesome as your piece on it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:50 am
Catcheen
A new site that just opened that you might want to considder... http://www.islandofmisfitpatterns.com/ It houses the "rejects" that other sites don't want. I'd love to see that site get going and would love to see things as awesome as your piece on it.
4laugh  

gemini6184

HK123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:39 pm
gemini6184
I be me
I think its georgous.
*and I think that you are georgous and will slap the next person who appologises for their fat just because they got a curve, either that or slap the society that told them they aren't pretty just because they don't look like them*

but anyhow, I like it
it looks like it took a long time. Maybe that has something to do with the rejection, they thaught it was too time consuming for something simple. Though the effect is well worth it.
I think it is only fair to point out that I don't know what knitty is
www.knitty.com 3nodding many awesome knitting patterns. I dont think being complicated had anything to do with it, if you take a look you can see their patterns vary. so slap my mother, but i do have asthma and weight kinda complicates breathing. which makes exercising harder. viscious cycle sweatdrop

Maybe I should just keep submitting patterns and then publish the rejects as a separate book. Next on my list is a toddlers cardigan and a spring dress 4laugh

i hhave the same exact problem.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:43 pm
i think your design is beautiful. anybody that says otherwise is just dumb.
you should defanitly work on that dress of yours. anybody that says youre fat (especaily in that tank...) is dumb also.  

HK123

Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces