Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neopia Central - a Gaian NeoPets Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: neopets, neopia 

Reply Neopia Central
Introductions & NeoPets userlist Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Age?
  under 15
  16-19
  20-29
  30-39
  40-49
  50+
View Results

Chibbi Darkchilde

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:27 pm
Your Gaian Name: Chibbi Darkchilde
Your username(s) on NP: The_littlest_zafara
Do you accept friend request on NP?: Of course!! wink
Do you accept Battledome challenges?: Nope!! whee
Anything else you wanna share: I'm awsome with HTML and luff my lookup and pets!! I have many friends on Neo. and maybe you wanna be one too??

Also... I entered my lookup in the spotlight... And my guild is awsome!!

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:08 pm
heart Gaia name: Argentee
heart Neopets name: JehanneArgentee

I don't currently battle... I only accept friends after I've known them a while.  

Argentee

6,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

SimonAJ

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:16 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:00 pm
Your Gaian Name: The Blue Comet
Your username(s) on NP: cosmicfire918
Do you accept friend request on NP? Yes
Do you accept Battledome challenges? Yes, I'd prefer if you challenged Dark_breed_Hyren as he's my battling pet, but if you really want to challenge Blynn or Pharazon, go right ahead.
Anything else you wanna share: I go on Neopets pretty much every day. I mostly like the plots and watching the changes and updates to the site.  

Lucentas

Hygienic Humorist

Kallio

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:15 am
Your Gaian Name: laserhamster
Your username(s) on NP: blahier, monkeygrass, and monkeygrassii
Do you accept friend request on NP? yes
Do you accept Battledome challenges? no
Anything else you wanna share: My main account is blahier, so I do almost everything there, I accidently made it under thirteen, so although I've sent in the parental permission form I still can't play most luck/chance games. Monkeygrass, my first side account, collects avatars, and is trying to take over neopia in a private guild I started. My second side mostly just stores pets, although I'm also in a limmited edition guild there. Moehogs are my favorite pet ever, and although my oldest pet is my buzz, that's because I adopted it, and it's acctually older than my account!  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:57 pm
Your Gaian Name: Meefman
Your username(s) on NP: Meefman
Do you accept friend request on NP? Yes
Do you accept Battledome challenges? Yes
Anything else you wanna share: I like to train my pet to be really strong and tough! I've beaten punchbag bob!  

meefman

Shiama

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:43 pm
Your Gaian Name:Shiama
Your username(s) on NP:tommyboy_74 (btw: call me whisper and I am a girl. My last acc got hacked and frozen and they kept saying i had five accounts already so my friend gave me the one he made for the referal program.
Do you accept friend request on NP? sometimes, i like to tlak to people first or know who they are
Do you accept Battledome challenges?yes, but only for my lupe right now
Anything else you wanna share: i havew tried relaly hard on my account and have earned everything myself. I am on council at the best anime guild there is, and the biggest on neopets. I belong to NAN (neopaian anination) which is a group of anime guilds that go together and talk and I am working on bringing a guild for that here to Gaia so if you want to help tell me.

And if you want to talk about Anime, books, video games, anything in general go to the forum and say whisper reffered you ir contact the user Whisper.

www.neopiananime.com/forums

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:28 pm
Your Gaian Name: Darkerdemons
Your username(s) on NP: Darkerdemons
Do you accept friend request on NP?: Yep 3nodding
Do you accept Battledome challenges?: Havent been challenged yet... but i supose i would... neutral
Anything else you wanna share: Love my painted Pteri... (lost desert)

Also... love my guild heart even though it's dying... *sniff* *sniff* crying  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Cure Riverbreeze

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:11 pm
Your Gaian Name: Cure Riverbreeze
Your Neopian Name: turrequise
Do you accept friend request on NP: I have no friends, so sure!
Do you accept Battledome challenges: If it's an even match, then I'll accept every time!
Anthing you wanna share: Wock my World, baby! Wockies rule! Hehhe...
I'm a big roleplayer, but none of the Inuyasha/Harry Potter/other stuff that's in the Neopets forums... I like Fantasy and Adventure! Maybe a lil' romance, too... But that's just me.
I think the 300 letter limit in Neopets forums is a crime! SHould be able to have long posts... like on Gaia!
If anyone's up for an adventure with my Wocky (He's a Knight), PM me on Gaia!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:21 am
Your Gaian Name: Emo.Alanna-+
Your username(s) on NP: unendingness(main), magykal_me + angel_0f_music (sides)
Do you accept friend request on NP? Only if i know you, or you have a good reason
Do you accept Battledome challenges? No
Anything else you wanna share: I'm 13, the name's Alanna. I've been on Neo roughly 5 years, though my account is young for i was unfairly iced in Febuary. I've been on Gaia roughly 5 days XD I own an amazing guild on NP, if you have 130+ avs you may neomail me for an invite. I collect avs, and am highly active in plots and wars. I'm on Team Krawk Island for the Altador Cup.  

! r a w r r

Ms. Misfit Penguin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:13 am
Your Gaian Name: : P.E.N.G.U.I.N: (I had to put a space between the : and the P or it would show up as a smiley!!)

Your username(s) on NP: dream214354, or the_midnite_sky_525

Do you accept friend request on NP? Yes.

Do you accept Battledome challenges? It depends, I usually like to be chill on there but if you wish.

Anything else you wanna share: I'm 17 and love my 4 neopets, including Doogie my baby Gelert. I have 4 petpets for them, and also own my own guild. I'm looking for more members for it though, we only have 35 and we have 2 open council spots, so look me up if you get the chance.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:16 am
Gain User Name:Srongia
Neopian User Name:Samanthaleekim
Friend Requests:No cause i'm 9
Battledome challenges:I dont know how to battle.

I LOVE NEOPETS!!!!  

youmama85

Teri Noodle

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:41 pm
Your Gaian Name: Noodlie
Your username(s) on NP: teri079 (main), terinoodle, reinbowz
Do you accept friend request on NP? only if I know you well
Do you accept Battledome challenges? no
Anything else you wanna share: on neopets I usually hang out on the charter premium board or plushie tycoon boards. I am an adult neopian and most cases only chat with other adult neopians (a few exceptions but not many). I've been on neopets almost 4 years now and have met tons of wonderful people there and my share of not so wonderful people as well. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:10 pm
Your Gaian Name: purkleghostie
Your username(s) on NP: thisismyghostaccount
Do you accept friend request on NP? Only if I know you
Do you accept Battledome challenges? No
Anything else you wanna share: Im 26 and love to play on the internet. Im not new to neo at all. My oldest account is Kperrty and Ive had a total of 7 accounts over the 5 years that I've been on neo. I only have 2 now. I go by Ghost or Ghostie  

purkleghostie

freakish515

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:56 pm
Your Gaian Name: freakish515
Your username(s) on NP: freakish515 =P
Do you accept friend request on NP? yeah... but if you annoy me for any type of items or NP... ill delete you.
Do you accept Battledome challenges? nope
Anything else you wanna share: um, i collect avvies, i have 180-something. that might not be a lot to some people but to me it is. i have an awesome guild *subliminal message* joinmyguildtoday! if you wanna neomail me, go right ahead. and yeah, thats about it.  
Neopia Central

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff