Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Evil Baby Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OHEMGEEHallo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:14 pm
Wow...ermm, interesting. Doubt they'll look any different then the mother though. Which sucks, I wish children/toddlers/babies could be vampires, were wolves, ect.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:45 pm
Vampire Fantasy Goddess
Where do i get the insimenator? and how do i use it?

The insimenator is a Hack here. Please remember it is a HACK and could mess up your game badly if you forget to remove it or fool around with it. Hell, some people burn out their harddrives just playing the Sims while the Hack is running eek So yeah, use at your own risk. However, it works fine for most people. Just always remember to delete the hack if you buy a new expansion pack.

To use, I'd suggest looking around the site for a FAQ. All I know is that you need to put it in the downloads folder, Unzip it (like most things) and it should run fine.

Pao Pao Tang

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:56 am
`R a i n b o w
lil_fairy_pwincess
Eienchi
chris6666
Eienchi
chris6666
Download it from the internet. Then make a family with the grim reaper in it. Thats how.
Oh I thought there was a way you could do it with out a mod. Like say...make friends with him?

I don't think you can do that. Maybe you can. Cause he is kinda in the same catergory as fireman and maid and things and you can make friends with them... Hmm...
The plot thikens.....I think I shall try to befriend this man of death. rofl and see what happens. I just know he doesn't pop up when you use the cheat "Make me know everyone" but neither does the maid or fire man....hmmm

there a cheat called "make me know everyone" eek
[User Image]

yeah..
    on the tombstone of L and D i believe

The option for "make me know everyone" is on the mailbox when boolProp is activated. It DOESN'T add the grim reaper to people you know. He is classed like the social bunny or doctor when sims have aspirational failure. Your sims never get a memory of meeting them.

reicheru1994, grim reaper children usually have black hair and blue eyes as they are the grim's genes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:15 am
Eienchi
I heard you can date the Grim Reaper....and *gasp* have his children?!
Anyone have any info that they could give me?

sounds fun  

the naked pixie

lilyukina32784

3,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:45 am
i didn't know this  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:51 pm
RHShipper
The only way i know of is using the Insimenator & possible boolprop?

I've heard of Boolprop but not Insimenator.... explain?  

[tofu][rocket]

lilyukina32784

3,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:12 am
i think it is an intersting concept and should become a story xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:47 am
If you have the Bone Phone (uni) and you keep calling him when no one is dead, he gets annoyed and makes you pregnant.

At least, that's what I gathered after reading multiple stories on the Exchange. Don't pester Grim.  

[TL]

The Mighty Enchilada

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:38 pm
Eienchi
chris6666
Download it from the internet. Then make a family with the grim reaper in it. Thats how.
Oh I thought there was a way you could do it with out a mod. Like say...make friends with him?

there is, but you have to have university.
not sure how though.... sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:07 pm
Infernal Dreams
I'm not sure about dating him, but the InSIMenator has a 'Grimpregnation' option so you can have children with the Grim Reaper. I've tried it out, and the kids turn out very pretty heart It's not quite the same thing, but still... xp

where do you sign up for the paranormal carreer to get the InSIMenator?  

FullmetalBeast

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:05 pm
FullmetalBeast
Infernal Dreams
I'm not sure about dating him, but the InSIMenator has a 'Grimpregnation' option so you can have children with the Grim Reaper. I've tried it out, and the kids turn out very pretty heart It's not quite the same thing, but still... xp

The InSIMenator is NOT part of the Sims game! It is a seperate download available on the internet at insimenator.com. The paranormal career gives you the resurrect-o-nomatron which is used to bring Sims back from the dead. To get into the paranormal career your Sim MUST have gone to university and graduated.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:21 pm
Menaceman
FullmetalBeast
Infernal Dreams

The InSIMenator is NOT part of the Sims game! It is a seperate download available on the internet at insimenator.com. The paranormal career gives you the resurrect-o-nomatron which is used to bring Sims back from the dead. To get into the paranormal career your Sim MUST have gone to university and graduated.

Sweet, I'm just finishing my last semester of senior year at university.
So does the insimenator do anything else besides get sims pregnant?  

FullmetalBeast

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:13 pm
Go have a look> http://www.insimenator.net/  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:11 pm
Menaceman
You can get a sim pregnant with Grimmie using boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true. Spawn the tomstone of L and D and Rodney's Death Creator. If you want to keep all your sims alive then use the Tombstone of L and D to spawn a random sim aged teenager or above. (I'm not sure if kids work) Then, kill them off using Rodney's Death Creator. When Grimmie appears, pause the game and select the sim you want to get pregnant. Click on the Tombstone of L and D and select "Get pregnant with..." and then "Grim Reaper". Hey presto! Your sim is now pregnant with the Grim Reaper's baby! If you want, you can speed up the pregnancy by choosing the "Speed up my pregnancy" option (only appears when pregnant) from the Tombstone of L and D.

ok...whats the tombstone of L and D?  

Twilight15

minaflower71

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:02 pm
My friend has the Sims on Nintendo or something and he said you have to kill your Sim and then put a double bed outside next to you and then ask the grim reaper to join you. Then you just do what you normally do to make them try for a baby.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff