Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

Son Gohku

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:03 am
lol i have one of the most common friggin names in the world...my names John
I like video games, being a poll whore...wishing i had more gold...wishing i understood how to get better items without buying them, and yeah just being plain awesome(not)
Im 16 almost 17 and i live in hawaii (but not for much longer heh heh heh)
and my goal is anything demonic...like a demonic bow, a guitar of demona, demonic pitchfork, etc.
lol i know im pathetic  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:54 am
well i like to sell things on the marketplace and for my current quest i'll have to purchase several things off it>< but yeah...i guess thats all...for now anyway><  

Darkly Evil

entis

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:14 pm
My name is Jana, I'll be 17 in July and I live in Czech Republic (that's why my english sucks). My computer is a big hobby of mine, I'm quite good at computer graphics ^^ My other hobbies are anime and manga but alas it's not very popular in Czech rep.

I've been on exchange for a month now. I like it. It's fun. It makes gold. What more can a gaian want?

My ultimate quest are the DJ Headphones. Impossible. But so I've thought about angelic headband month ago.

click << this is me. It's two years old but I'm still very fond of this photo heart It's the ending ceremonial of my dancing lessons. That's why I wear a wedding dress ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:56 pm
my names tim, i'm a market place fanatic and i lower prices every five or 20 minutes...anyway i'm from illinoins and have been on gaia a bit over a year...and i'm happy to finally find a good guild on this topic...it totaly out ranks my guild.. crying  

Dstackie

bigevil6101

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:58 pm
my name is wendy and i am pretty new to the marketplace but am finding it curiously addictive. Of course i am selling to get gold, but i like the thrills of it too, if that sounds a little odd then hey.......thats me biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:34 pm
Name: Jason
Alias's: "One-Shot", BF2HN.
Likes: Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, My girlfriend Kailey(<3), friends, video games.
Dislikes: N00bs, illiterates, morons.
Single or Occupied: Occupied (Kailey <3)
Gamercard: 4 stars on Xbox 360  

Dr BF2HN

Minoru Toshiro

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:46 pm
My name is andres i love the marketplace since i found what i want hehe.

Im 15 years old and I live in Puerto Rico mmmm...i think thats all...  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The name is Rob. 3nodding
I play cards...then sell the tickets in the market to make twice that of which I pay for tokens. xd

Spitfire Dragon

Track 13

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:38 pm
Hmm.. I go by Levi, although it isn't my real name, & I am 18.

There's not much else to say. I have two main goals with the exchange:
A. To buy good items for use as prizes for my charity without the inflation.
B. I'd like to try saving up for a Steel-Plated Ninja Headband. But I'm a looong way off.

x3

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:18 am
Ohh, i'm new so this should be fun!

My name is Sakura and i'm from TOKYO japan, i'm 15 1/2, will be 16 in august!

Well theres so many things on gaia i would love to have, but for the time being, i'de really like to have baby seal slippers 3nodding
and maybe a ZONY MP3 thats what i'm basicly trying to get, so see ya!

Chao!

secci

Jessk

Bashful Companion

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
*.*.*.*.*.*.*__

My name is Jessica (big surprise, no?), I'm 20 years old and I am currently living in Los Angeles, although Norcal is where I hail from. I am just beginning to delve into marketplace whoring as a way of earning gold towards my quest (funny, my first night on the job I get invited here xd ), which is why I wandered into here.

I am hoping to keep it up though, it seems to be a nice way to augment gold earning.

Umm, I'm a college student. I'm going to Italy this summer, so you won't see me much in July. heart

~ Jessk ~ _____

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
__*.*.*.*.*.*.*

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:52 pm
Hi. My real name is Jeanine ( xp ). But call me Tia or Tiana instead please. I live in Philadelphia.

I have most of the items that I want. Mostly I just need to rebuy all of the things that I sold during my 03 item quests. sweatdrop

I've managed to make the bulk of my gold through the marketplace, along with some donations from people. The first item that I went for was a Nitemare Scarf. It was 30k back then. o.o
My Devil Tail was 475k in October 04
I got my OMG for around 700k or so. It might have been closer to 800k.

Whwen I first started questing there was no Marketplace.
I sell mostly female commons as they seem to move quickly.

Right now I want to get back the Kitsune Mask, Human G-Corp shirt and I missed out on Mochi.  

Tiana Luscinia

Beloved Werewolf

Deaf.Screams.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:55 pm
The names Papes. I'm 16 and have been on Gaia for maybe two years. I didn't really get into the workings of Gaia until the end of '05. I hope to one day figure out all there is to know about the marketplace. Sometimes when family ask about the site I get carried away on the marketplace explaination. I think of the Marketplace as a sort of mini stock market and I'm trying to know when to buy things and what donation items to hold onto so that they will become more valuable later. I think I spend just too much time thinking about it.... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:26 pm
Howdy all,
I'm David, livin in Texas right now, 17 goin to highschool and part time college right now.
Just got invited to this guild today, pretty interesting concept.
Been almost 2 years since I joined, 26th actually, real soon. (Questing for nitemare scarf *points to siggy*)
I think my ultimate goal is to be able to make enough money whenever I want it to buy whatever I want.  

FieryIce

C.M.O.G.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:20 am
I'm C.M.O.G. I've been on Gaia since November of 2004. I'm on a big long huge quest for a lot of common's. I also hold an avatar contest every month for the new donation items that come out.

I use the Market Place mainly to sell flowers, trash hats and ink stuff.

1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff