Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KTweirdchick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:46 am
*Mafalda enters swiftly, her hand deep in the inner-works of her emerald green shawls. She jumps at the sight of Miss Basore, the young bandaged girl, and the small elf (that disappeared with a crack as she closed the door)* "Why hello Miss Basore. I love what you've done with the place. " *Mafalda's eyes are quickly moving about the room, searching for something* "It looks very nice indeed...now...I don't suppose you have a band-aid for...for...my...well...paper cut..." *Mafalda looks slightly embarrassed at the mention of the affliction as she pulls out her hand and shows a small cut on the pointer finger* "It's the first time a tarrot card has ever given me a cut!" *she sounds almost hysterical now* "I'm not sure if I should get a new deck now or if I have upset some spirit within the castle or what. I've had this deck for so long though, could it be mad at me?" *Mafalda becomes faintly delirious. She sways a bit as she continues to murmur her worries about her relationship with her tarrot deck, which she has now begun referring to as 'Joy.'*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:32 pm
Miss Basore stifles a giggle at Mafalda's predicament as she plucks out a bandaid and some ointment from her pocket, "Well no relationship can be perfect I suppose. If it only gave you that little cut is it really anything to be worrying about?" confused She applied a bit of ointment on the bandaid and wraps it 'round her finger.  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Eowuclya

Gracious Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:15 pm
*Lily frowned as she saw the stuff put on her arm* .......Okay....... *she looked over at the house elf and nodded*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:34 pm
Hmmm...not a house elf anymore I guess, sniff sniff-you find that you actually miss it...but here's a cookie anyway! lol! I'm a Puffie now!!!  

Adele1010

Eowuclya

Gracious Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:54 am
Everyone's a Puffball......that's why they're always winning. Now that my head of house is gone, Me and this first year are the only Slytherins. I worked so hard last term and we missed the house cup by less than 40 points.......I have no clue how we're going to do it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:27 pm
Eowuclya
Everyone's a Puffball......that's why they're always winning. Now that my head of house is gone, Me and this first year are the only Slytherins. I worked so hard last term and we missed the house cup by less than 40 points.......I have no clue how we're going to do it.
surprised
I'm a Hufflepuff to!
Here's a hint get your first years round to the dueling club.The points may be small but if you answer enough questions the numbers will get bigger!

freeriver

Desirable Codger

10,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

freeriver

Desirable Codger

10,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:32 pm
Hello Miss Basore I was thinking I might like to come help around the Hospital Wing between classes and some lunches I think I could be a great help because my mother is a Doctor at St.Mungo's and I know a thing or two about minor injuries.
(you can call me Alyssia or Miss Brown)

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:56 pm
Miss Basore finishes up bandaging another student and sends them off. Then she looks at Alyssia.

"......AIIIIEEEEE!!!!!" scream

She makes a mad dash and glomps the girl. "HELP AT LAST! OH ITS BEEN TOO LONG! You dear sweet girl!!" Miss Basore almost crushes the girl in her grip before letting go. "*cough* erm...yes well... sweatdrop of course you may help! Oh wait wait...hang on..." The nurse dives into her office out of sight. A few bangs and shings later, she rushes back dusting off a volunteer nurses cap and a red cross shaped pin.

"There you are, dear. Be sure to wear these when you're assisting patients." mrgreen

"...daughter of a doctor *sniff* how lovely! You wouldn't happen to be interested in pursuing a career in healing now would you? Hm hmm?" surprised

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Ron the Weasley

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:23 pm
Hellos Nurse. I has burned my hand cleaning a fireplace. Can you help me so I can get back to cleaning and making tasty treats?  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:46 pm
"Why certainly! A little burn's no problem...so long as you haven't charred your hand off...heh HEH! *cough* Hrm...yes well...then..."

Miss Basore tenderly takes Ron's hand in hers to get a closer look. She hums and nods then goes to the cupboard grabbing the jar of yellow ointment and lightly applies the stuff on the burn. Then the nurse bandages it.

"There you are. All done. That should heal within a day or two so you won't need to keep those bandages for too long, alrighty?" 3nodding

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

freeriver

Desirable Codger

10,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:25 am
Junimaia
Miss Basore finishes up bandaging another student and sends them off. Then she looks at Alyssia.

"......AIIIIEEEEE!!!!!" scream

She makes a mad dash and glomps the girl. "HELP AT LAST! OH ITS BEEN TOO LONG! You dear sweet girl!!" Miss Basore almost crushes the girl in her grip before letting go. "*cough* erm...yes well... sweatdrop of course you may help! Oh wait wait...hang on..." The nurse dives into her office out of sight. A few bangs and shings later, she rushes back dusting off a volunteer nurses cap and a red cross shaped pin.

"There you are, dear. Be sure to wear these when you're assisting patients." mrgreen

"...daughter of a doctor *sniff* how lovely! You wouldn't happen to be interested in pursuing a career in healing now would you? Hm hmm?" surprised
"Ahhhh!"
*Takes the hat and pin*
"Thankyou Miss,
oh a career in healing I actually haven't thought about it you see I'm only a first year."

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:59 pm
*Philbert walks into the nurses office, a miniscule trail of blood dripping down his thumb*

"OOOOooooh, Sweet merciful baby monkey of Azeroth!!! The pain! The paaaaain!"

*He clasps his injured hand tightly within the other, his face noticabley contorted as he whinces*

"Dah! It hurts SO much.. I.. I think it may need to be amputated. But please, make it quick."  

PhilbertTenderbean

debbiediva

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:13 am
*runs in, arm hanging out of socket*
i fell off my boom, and sissy tryed to fix it but i think she de-boned it...  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:36 am
PhilbertTenderbean
*Philbert walks into the nurses office, a miniscule trail of blood dripping down his thumb*

"OOOOooooh, Sweet merciful baby monkey of Azeroth!!! The pain! The paaaaain!"

*He clasps his injured hand tightly within the other, his face noticabley contorted as he whinces*

"Dah! It hurts SO much.. I.. I think it may need to be amputated. But please, make it quick."
"Oh dear!
What did you do?Ok not to worry it's not that bad."
*runs into a supply room and comes out holding a small bottle and a small bandage and sits the boy down.
Rubs some ointment on it and places the bandage around it*
"Ok leave this bandage on it for 3-5 days then take it off.If this gets infected come straight back,but for now your all good,the swelling will go down in a while and it will stop hurting" she says "off you go now back to class" smile

freeriver

Desirable Codger

10,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

freeriver

Desirable Codger

10,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:36 am
debbiediva
*runs in, arm hanging out of socket*
i fell off my boom, and sissy tryed to fix it but i think she de-boned it...
*finishes with the other boy and turns round ... to see this"
"Oh no" she says
"Oh no I don't think I can and should fix this,I'll get Miss Bassore, but first lay down! lay down and get comfortable" she says to the girl
*rushes off quickly to find Miss Bassore*

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces