Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanoske_Niwa

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:30 pm
Sanoske grinned and moved his shadow foot towards your own shadow hoping to catch it and paralize you by doing so for this magic of death of love was quite pecular.

"I wish that you where a better target, but I bet your family would be better. Oh and your last name is Mayfair, it sounds familar to me for some reason."he said when he moved his foot towards her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:34 pm
she got to the gate as sanoske stepped torward antha. her only thought was, "oh s**t." her mind raced, trying desperatly to think of something useful, but knew of nothing. she wanted to scream. decididng to do something foolish, she said loudly, in the same voice as sanoske, "i wish you were a better target, but I bet your family would be better. Oh and your last name is Mayfair, it sounds familar to me for some reason."

Average Doe

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:34 pm
She winced as if in pain, though she wasn't at all. She kenw his intentions quite well. After all, she was a mainstream Mayfair, one of the most powerful. She thought vaguely of running, but held her spot. Nicolae swore silently that he would be there soon. If she stood where she was, it should be easy to keep him away from Malakai until then. And after all, Malakai had people who depended upon him. She had only Satis House and it's empty corridors to tend to.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:45 pm
With a wild grin on his face a secound shadow form of himself pulled away from his body. While the other was keeping antha from moving by keeping her shadow tide down. He moved his hand towards her neck and grinned lightly. While the other one of him moved towards the girl that had just appeared, if you looked on the floor you could see two black lines that where a shadow that connected the two.

"So your just going to die is that it, well there is one thing I should tell you. I could easly kill you both right now but I ain't after all your family name is familar to me for some reason. SO only one will die today and that will be the other girl that is copying me after all I bet it would hurt you to watch one of your family members die as your traped by your own shadow."he said with a laugh as his other shadow form created a ball of shadows and readed to throw it at the girl that was copying him.

[sorry if confusing I am kinda out of the grove of roleplaying since kh2 and also the book i am writing.]  

Sanoske_Niwa

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:52 pm
Her jaw dropped and for the first time rage showed in her eyes. almost immdiately she let otu a furious sort of scream and the wind picked up, hard enough to blow some half decayed trees over. Around her came what appeared a red blur as she screamed something in latin, recalling every word from the books she had stashed away in her many libraries. This blur seperated into individual pieces, much like a puzzle, and moved to Volusia, fitting back together around her as if waiting for the figure to come close enough to strike.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:00 pm
"s**t." she thought. her heartbeat grew deafening in her ears and she just smiled at antha's wall. mentally she was screaming, "shadows antha! shadows! the b*****d plays with SHADOWS! you know i'm scared of the dark!" her hands shook. "where's the ******** sun when you need it?" she whimpered. the wall was so close, it almost touched her nose where she stood. she smiled at antha's work, but couldn't help but wonder if it could hold.

Average Doe

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:37 pm
In a flash a dark figure swooped down, sliding through the wall as Antha allowed him and grabbing Volusia up to take her far aside. Quickly his eyes locked onto Sanoske and in less than a second surely he had driven a knife into his back. It may not have held, but it worked well enough as a distraction. "Antha, you fool," he whispered to her as he ran up and hooked an arm firmly around her waist, opening the door and grabbing his twin by the arm to yank him out at the same time. He took them immediately to the gate where he had let Volusia down and let Malakai grab onto her, making sure she wouldn't fall, before taking to the skies. Several times more he whispered to Antha what a fool she was before at last the three mortals were set down in the side garden of Mayfair Manor. It was then, after giving them a quick arrogant smile, that Nicolae vanished without a trace, fearing his discovery by the other members of his family.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:27 pm
volusia's knees shook. she muttered something to the extent of an apology to antha, and headed inside. but her knees gave out and she fell to the ground just before the door. she silently chastised herself for being so weak, but she knew it did her no good, so she stopped. but she did not stop the stream of tears running down her face. volusia made the coin and ribbon seem to be her only scrap of real childhood. a stuffed tiger whose name was Mi Lyyon, aptly named because she either called it my tiger, or mi lyyon, so either worked. she hugged the tired, frayed tiger to her chest and let the choking sobs escape from her lips.

Average Doe

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:42 pm
Antha looked on in mild pity, contemplating whether or not to follow her. Malakai, afraid of being yelled at if he did it, laid a hand on her shoulder and gave her the mental suggestion to go. She did so immediately, hopping up the stairs and sitting down beside Volusia with her legs folded beneath her. Gently she laid a hand on her cousin's back, not sure of what to say or what else to do. "Calm down ducky, it's alright now."

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:55 pm
her mind embraced antha and thanked her, but her mouth could make no sound other than her irregular gasps for air. her vision cleared alittle and she took a deep, unsteady breath. "oops." was the only syllable able to escape her lips, numb from crying. she managed to smile a little and put her head on mi lyyon, currently balanced on her knees.

Average Doe

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:06 pm
((Replied in the Mayfair Manor thread.))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:45 pm
Grave watched as the two girls left the cemetery and layed back down on top of his tombstone. "This place is such a bore! I need some excitement..." Grave then noticed Sanoske. "Who da feck are you? Ah whatever I don't care..." Putting his head back on the tombstone he closed his eyes and let out a sigh. "It's going to be morning soon..." Getting up slowly he stumbled towards the masoleum that he had started to take residence in. "Guess I'll just wait then..."  

Nyknackpattywack

Sparkly Heckler

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:20 am
The next afternoon just at daybreak Antha was standing at the gates to the graveyard, staring in at all the crypts and crosses. Julien stood beside her this time, afraid for her safety after the previous night. "Honestly oncle Julien, I'm not a child," she said wearily as she grabbed one of the iron rods on the gate and swung it open with a loud creak. He only smiled at her, faint as always, and stepped to the left inside the gate as if to say he'd wait there until she retrieved what she'd come for.

Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff