Zeneeba

Greedy Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:04 pm
CirePrahs
There was a showing of X-box "360" ,as they're calling it, on MTV today of all places! eek

I'm not surprised. I don't think xbox is goin anywere far  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:33 pm
What amazes me is that people forget that the X-Box is the worst selling console worldwide. Nintendo and Sony are a whole lot closer (console-sales wise) worldwide than given credit. Nintendo also has majority of the market due to the extreme popularity of the GameBoy and DS systems.

Interesting Fact:

The DS outsells the PSP in Japan by 500% and worldwide by 56%. The US is the only country in which the PSP outsells the DS, and it's only by, approximately, a 22% margin.  

Edymion
Captain

CirePrahs

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:10 am
Who's seen the PS3's REDICULOUS controller, that looks like a boomerang domokun ? If you wanna see it go here
arrow http://www.nitrolic.com/ps3controller2.php
and by the way, if you've seen the world fameous bannana phone video, you'll love this
arrow http://www.nitrolic.com/ps3controller1.php  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:30 am
Meh I don't mind if the controller looks like a boomerang so long as it works. domokun  

Aeva

Owl and Pussycat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:46 pm

That doesnt look like it will be very comfortable.

Looks like it will be awkward to hold, and too big.

Well, it matches the console. The console looks like a portable grill, and the controller looks like a crossante. Yum yum. Crossante with your steak?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:44 am
hehe. boomerang. side not on the wonderswan, as it was mentioned earlier. it was made by the same guy who made the GB after he was fired for the VB fiasco. it was everything that the GBA became later. and i thing it had a backlight too.  

nintendofanboy

nintendofanboy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:49 am
Edymion
What amazes me is that people forget that the X-Box is the worst selling console worldwide. Nintendo and Sony are a whole lot closer (console-sales wise) worldwide than given credit. Nintendo also has majority of the market due to the extreme popularity of the GameBoy and DS systems.

Interesting Fact:

The DS outsells the PSP in Japan by 500% and worldwide by 56%. The US is the only country in which the PSP outsells the DS, and it's only by, approximately, a 22% margin.
yeah. but i live in canada, so i still have to deal with all these "XBOX and PSP are great! Nintendo sucks!" idiots. oh how i wish to live in japan. the thing is, they are'nt so tottaly violence obsessed. that's why we get original games like Katamari Damacy or... well most of nintendo's library.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:14 am
nintendofanboy
Edymion

Interesting Fact:

yeah. but i live in canada, so i still have to deal with all these "XBOX and PSP are great! Nintendo sucks!" idiots. oh how i wish to live in japan. the thing is, they are'nt so tottaly violence obsessed. that's why we get original games like Katamari Damacy or... well most of nintendo's library.

I know this is one thing that pisses me off scream  

The Insane Swordsman

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:13 pm
I thought Katamari was on the PS2...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:55 pm
Edymion
I thought Katamari was on the PS2...
it is. i was describing good japanese games that arent all violent. and katamari will be on the DS whee if gamefaqs is correct. also according to then, metroid pinball on the DS xd . but anyway.  

nintendofanboy

The Insane Swordsman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:57 pm
i heard about that i and that my beat Wario ware touched in weridness xd
but how would you contol samus by were you touch her or touching thing around her?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:12 am
Axeltheswordman
but how would you contol samus by were you touch her or touching thing around her?
my guess, you hit a flipper to make it move.or you might use power bombs.  

nintendofanboy

The Insane Swordsman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:30 pm
nintendofanboy
Axeltheswordman

i bet that you are right  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:49 am
Axeltheswordman
nintendofanboy
Axeltheswordman

i bet that you are right
me too xd .of course, it could also be like sonic games, where you control the character but in reality it's basicly pinball.  

nintendofanboy

Dragon Sky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:20 pm
PS2 is great, I love that you get to play the games from PS1 so that I dont have to pull the old one out. GTA london is funny with the overhead vew of the guy. Good game. I love the free online feature with PS2 also I use it all the time with like SSX 3, and Rainbow Six3, and many others. Sony Playstation is my second favorite from Nintendo. 3nodding  
Nintendo Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff