Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
most annoying questions(agian) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you get annoying questions?
  yeah
  occasionally
  no
View Results

Joe1052

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:01 pm
"Why can't you just be like everyone else?
is the worst quetion I hate that qustion but I hate the qustion why are you goth  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:04 pm
Another one I just remembered
"Do you put spells on people?"  

lola_siannodel

lola_siannodel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:05 pm
Joe1052
is the worst quetion I hate that qustion but I hate the qustion why are you goth

That is probably the worst question a person could ask you.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:20 pm
lola_siannodel
Joe1052

Especially when it comes from a parent. Like I doubt it would bother me as much coming from some random kid on the street. But a parent is supposed to accept you for who you are, not tell you to be like everyone else.  

RaynieDays

lola_siannodel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:26 pm
RaynieDays
lola_siannodel
Joe1052

Especially when it comes from a parent. Like I doubt it would bother me as much coming from some random kid on the street. But a parent is supposed to accept you for who you are, not tell you to be like everyone else.

My parents aren't too bad about it. My mom is just upset because of all the outfits she bought that i don't wear anymore. She does say stuff like "Because she's goth and she has to have the attitude." But they acctualy seem to encourage it. Then again, my mom's mom was a hippie and had my mom at 15, and my dad's parents are just alittle odd (nice, and mentaly healthy, but...)

I tend to get most crap from other kids.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:02 pm
lola_siannodel
RaynieDays
lola_siannodel
Joe1052

My parents aren't too bad about it. My mom is just upset because of all the outfits she bought that i don't wear anymore. She does say stuff like "Because she's goth and she has to have the attitude." But they acctualy seem to encourage it. Then again, my mom's mom was a hippie and had my mom at 15, and my dad's parents are just alittle odd (nice, and mentaly healthy, but...)

I tend to get most crap from other kids.

You're lucky in a way then. My parents dont accept it at all and are always making comments which hurt more coming from them than if it were to come from other kids.
Who cares what other kids think, their opinions aren't at all important. But your parents.. they matter. Atleast to me anyway.  

RaynieDays

Starsreacher

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:55 pm
There this a guy one of my classes that always asked "Do you like dead people?" I laughed but he just asked again . My friend joined the conversation and said "Yeah, we seek into the cemetaries at night and rape them." We were both cracking up and then the sub looked at us funny which spoiled the funny.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:12 pm
I also get

"what do the skulls mean?"

"What ever happened to my little girl?" (parents)

"Why do you put that black crap on your face?" (father complaining about my eyeliner)

"Are you on drugs?" (he he)  

Starsreacher

black azria

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:17 pm
Lemme be honest..... I am a girl. 100 percent.
And one day my grandpa took me to school and looked around, seeing all the other girls... the one's that were wearing hardly anything. You know... mini-skirts... short shorts... tight pants... tank tops... tube tops...
neutral
the questions he asked are these:
'why don't you ever smile?' ((because I don't smile on command.)) rolleyes
'why aren't you wearing clothes like those girls at your school?' ((I do.... I just don't want you to stare at me like you did to those girls!!)) scream

then there are the questions my mother asks:
'why do you like black so much?' ((when you were my age... why did you?)) stare
'why do you have to see you bf every night?' ((because I'm freackin' in love! duh! want me to see him only once a week or something? not gonna happen.)) confused

then I get these stupid questions from preps at my school:
'are you like... emo?' ((emo=emotional... yes I'm emotional...)) mad
'do you like... cut yourself and wanna die?' ((I used to cut... see? *shows off scars* But no.... I don' wanna die.)) scream

and then there are the one's my step-dad asks (btw... I f***ing hate him):
'why are you talking to me?' ((your money...)) cool
'what do you want?' ((your money....)) cool
'why do you say you love me when you don't?' ((simple.... your money....)) rofl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:30 pm
1.) Are you a witch?
2.) Are you gay?
3.) Can't you at least try to be normal?
4.) Why are you such a retard?
5.) Do you, like, cast spells on people?
6.) Do you think you're the devil?
7.) Why don't you believe in God?
8.) Do you have a boyfriend?
9.) How could you possibly believe that being gay is good?
10.) What do you mean you think you're a gay man in a woman's body?  

N I G H T B R E E D

N I G H T B R E E D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:32 pm
black azria
Lemme be honest..... I am a girl. 100 percent.
And one day my grandpa took me to school and looked around, seeing all the other girls... the one's that were wearing hardly anything. You know... mini-skirts... short shorts... tight pants... tank tops... tube tops...
neutral
the questions he asked are these:
'why don't you ever smile?' ((because I don't smile on command.)) rolleyes
'why aren't you wearing clothes like those girls at your school?' ((I do.... I just don't want you to stare at me like you did to those girls!!)) scream

then there are the questions my mother asks:
'why do you like black so much?' ((when you were my age... why did you?)) stare
'why do you have to see you bf every night?' ((because I'm freackin' in love! duh! want me to see him only once a week or something? not gonna happen.)) confused

then I get these stupid questions from preps at my school:
'are you like... emo?' ((emo=emotional... yes I'm emotional...)) mad
'do you like... cut yourself and wanna die?' ((I used to cut... see? *shows off scars* But no.... I don' wanna die.)) scream

and then there are the one's my step-dad asks (btw... I f***ing hate him):
'why are you talking to me?' ((your money...)) cool
'what do you want?' ((your money....)) cool
'why do you say you love me when you don't?' ((simple.... your money....)) rofl
I'm hearing you, sista. Man, sometimes I just want to smack a few people in the head with a nice metal pole.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:42 pm
1. Do you cut?
2. "Is you uh....*drools* goh-teek" (Someone said it just like that!)
3. U WEAR EYELINER!!!!!!!1 U R GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111r13452
4. Do you go to church? (When I answer yes, they scream POSER!!!)
5. Y DOO U WEAR BIG BOOTZ!?!?!?!?/1/1/1/
6. What's the differece between Goths and satan-worshippers?  

Soviet Reunion

CGurp

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:49 pm
one time i was in math class when we were arranged new seats and the teacher had like a special table for the well behaved ones that actally did there homework. one kid at that table questioned me why i didn't get the, then some social-brained girlie said "its because she is so quite".
i got so pissed, this was unexpected.
i called her a b***h and told her to ******** off in a calm voice  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:50 pm
what the hell are you wearing  

genji_90

BloodyKateMary89

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:55 pm
1) Are you mentally retarded?

2) Have you stopped to think about how what you are choosing is affecting others? (Guidance counsellor)

3) Can you cast a spell on him/her for me?

4) Are you dead?

5) Are you going to a funeral, or are you just weird?

6)If I make you angry, are you going to kill me? Me: Yeah. Keep pushin that crap, and you'll find out very, VERY soon, boi...

7) You are a devil spawn. You should just go f**k your dad and kill yourself so you can go back to where you belong. Hell.

cool I know you don't tolerate teasing very well, so a word of advice. Stop dressing like a goth, and you'll get friends. ((Me: If I can put up with you for six years, I can tolerate teasing. And if you tell me what to wear again, I'll hang you by your neck until your feet stop kickin'..))

9) Are you absolutely sure you're human?

10) You wear black eyeliner... ZOMFG!!!!@@#$@#!!!!! YOU WEAR BLACK EYELINER! UR A GOTH! I HATE U PPL!

11) Hn. If you had any sense of decency, you'd drop dead and die. ((Me: That makes no sense. I do believe that you are an idiot.))

12) Wah! You don't like Jesus! Jesus is your friend! Why do you reject God, our lord, to pursue such a satanic religion??? ((Me: I don't believe in God. I believe in what I can see. I'm Wiccan. I can see magic working. I believe in Magic. I've never seen god. I don't believe in him.))  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff