Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate YGO RPG: Memories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oni_kura

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:09 am
Malik burst into the house before yugi even had time to open the door. "What did I do?" He looked around and spotted Seto sitting on the floor. "oh...so THAT'S what i did."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:24 pm
"No your not.... Mokuba is younger than me, your older than me." Seto commented.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:33 am
"Ya and you better put him back Malik." Jounouchi said, trying to keep from upseting the chibi-fied Seto. "He's no fun this way."
He turned to the two brothers and knelt down by Mokuba. "Look Seto, he's Mokuba and he is your brother. You own KaibaCorp and you're supposed to be my age." Jounouchi tried to explain, but even he knew it sounded kind of stupid. He couldn't imagine what Seto thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:58 am
"....," Seto started to tear up again at this. "So there's something wrong with me?"

It was clear he was becoming upset at what Jounouchi had told him. As he took his head in his hands.

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:25 am
"Hey now kid, when did crying ever help. It's not what you did, it's the guy over there with the gold rod. He kind of... shrunk you or something. There's nothing wrong with you." Jounouchi backtracked as best he could. "How about you tell us where your memory leaves off. You know, the last thing you can remember doing."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:08 pm
Seto suddenly became very, very quiet. He didn't want to tell. He couldn't. "I- I can't... I can't tell you." He commented in a soft, fear filled voice.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:02 pm
" Seto?..whats wrong?..." he asked him looking seto in the eyes with his gental glance as his locket hit his chest slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:14 pm
"I- I can't tell you.... He said I wasn't to tell anyone ever. And.... And he said he'd kill my little brother if I told." Seto commented.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:43 pm
Arashi Cloud
"I- I can't tell you.... He said I wasn't to tell anyone ever. And.... And he said he'd kill my little brother if I told." Seto commented.
"...Seto..i am your little brother..and im gonna be fine. And to prove that..." Mokuba said grasping the locket in his hand, clicking it open. revealing the little picture of Seto, which now looked exactally like him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:09 pm
"The locket that Mom gave...." Seto's voice trailed off he looked truely frightened now, unsure. "You are?... Then I, there's really something wrong with me... I'm supposed to be older and I'm not aren't I?"  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:11 pm
Mokuba smiled releaved that the locket was enough to convince him. " Yeah you are suppose to be, but for some reason..your not.." he trailed off glaring at Malik. "What did you do to my Nii-Sama malik." Mokuba asked sounding upset but holding in his cool not to lose his tmeper.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:19 pm
Seto was sitting there, his eyes glazed as if it were hard to take the information and digest it. "I'm..... Not supposed to be.... This." Seto was mumbling to himself. "Mokuba.... I'm sorry, I- I'm supposed to take care of you and I- I messed up.... I really messed up...." Seto's tears came back full force. (OOC: Boy, he's more emotional than a woman on her dot.)  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:34 pm
Arashi Cloud
Seto was sitting there, his eyes glazed as if it were hard to take the information and digest it. "I'm..... Not supposed to be.... This." Seto was mumbling to himself. "Mokuba.... I'm sorry, I- I'm supposed to take care of you and I- I messed up.... I really messed up...." Seto's tears came back full force. (OOC: Boy, he's more emotional than a woman on her dot.)
((lmao xd ))Mokuba pulled Seto in a hug. "Hey hey..dont worry..It's ok.. I'm fine." he siad softly trying to confort him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:16 pm
Seto sniffled slightly, trying to calm himself.  

Arashi Cloud

oni_kura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:14 pm
"well, it all started this morning.." Malik said, not really seeming to care that there was an emotionally distraught CEO in the room, "I was trying to help Kitty. Kitty was sick so i was trying to help. i thought if Kitty was younger then everything would be ok. So i preformed the spell but when i did there was a big explosion and Kitty was still old. I knew something had gone wrong so i checked to see that everyone in the house was ok and they were so I had dinner. Then i realized that it might have affected other millennium item holders. So i called Bakura-san. Him and his yami are okay. so then i called yugi. Then i knew something was wrong so i came over to help. And here i am." Malik stopped his rant and smiled at them.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff