Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pro-Choice Gaians
New Members Introduce Yourselves Here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prismaya

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:20 pm
Hi! Just joined the guild, but I've been on Gaia for awhile now. 3nodding

I'm not big on politics, but I'm strong on the opinion that a woman should be able to make this decision for herself. Especially considering that I don't plan on ever having children.

I am also anti-high horse. Meaning I am against the existance of people who put themselves above others merely due to their opinions. IE: the pro-lifers that continuously throw the words "murder", "innocent", and "baby" around.

Thus I join this guild. Hurrah.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:24 pm
hi, i saw the abortion song on a bunch of ppls sig and i happily clicked and found a place for like-minds. i believe a woman has the right to choose an abortion and was really mad when bush passed that "partial-birth abortion" ban awhile ago. i mean, fine don't agree with abortion but don't force others to have to follow your beliefs either. grrr. makes me angry. but now i will b happy talking to ppl who share my views. biggrin  

QueenBeruthielsCat

Gash-Jackel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:29 pm
*gives QueenBeruthielsCat and Prismaya hugs*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:24 pm
I just realized I ahve yet to introduce myself...I'm just a wondering nomad with no name...kinda...

well...me...um? go here...

ME!!

Cos I'm too tired to think...  

Shard Aerliss

Gash-Jackel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:14 am
Shard Aerliss
I just realized I ahve yet to introduce myself...I'm just a wondering nomad with no name...kinda...

ME!!

I'll hug her anyway
*hugs*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:01 am
Gash-Jackel
Shard Aerliss

ME!!

I'll hug her anyway
*hugs*

*pulls on Gash's goatie* hehe  

Shard Aerliss

Gash-Jackel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:25 am
Shard Aerliss
Gash-Jackel
Shard Aerliss

ME!!

I'll hug her anyway
*hugs*

*pulls of Gash's goatie* hehe

ack no
leave it crying
it hurts
you owe me gold for that
*go's and crys in a corner*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:28 pm
Hi hi! ^_^ I'm sarcasim ^_^ and I just joined. I'm pro choice because I think every woman should have a choice! Just believing blindly in the traditional abortion=murder is being stubborn. I think that when you're having an abortion, you're thinking for the baby, yourself and the father of the baby.  

Sarcasim

Gash-Jackel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:55 am
Sarcasim
Hi hi! ^_^ I'm sarcasim ^_^ and I just joined. I'm pro choice because I think every woman should have a choice! Just believing blindly in the traditional abortion=murder is being stubborn. I think that when you're having an abortion, you're thinking for the baby, yourself and the father of the baby.

*hugs*
welcome 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:56 am
Sarcasim

yo...come post...  

Shard Aerliss

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:05 pm
Hello, the name's Luna and I discovered this guild when I typed "pro-choice" into the guild search feature. Wow, I'm so smart wink I am a woman and I'm pro-choice, and while I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinions, I find it abhorrent when pro-lifers refer to pro-choicers as "murderers" or any other insult. That is all for now, see ya around!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:57 am
Luna Eclipse
Hello, the name's Luna and I discovered this guild when I typed "pro-choice" into the guild search feature. Wow, I'm so smart wink I am a woman and I'm pro-choice, and while I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinions, I find it abhorrent when pro-lifers refer to pro-choicers as "murderers" or any other insult. That is all for now, see ya around!

*hugs*  

Gash-Jackel

Shard Aerliss

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:45 am
Luna Eclipse

howdy...come...read...post... *I get so bored, so easily...*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:51 pm
I am new to this Guild, but not Gaia. I am 20 yrs old. I am very Pro-Choice! biggrin That's why I joined this Guild. hehe

I am always looking for friends, So Pm me if you wanna chat.

StolenWhisper

Lark Scarlet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:52 pm
woohoo!!!
just got accepted oh yeah! lol
hey guys! I'm Lark. 21...liberal..pro-choice (no duh ya think) lol
anyways..feel free to talk to me or PM me or somethin..I'm actually off to bed at the present moment...haven't been sleeping enough recently and that makes my arguments make no sense...actually it makes pretty much everything makes no sense...too bad I forgot to cook dinner tonight..anyway..I'll stop rambling...good night all!  
Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff