Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
The Ouija board.--Question for all on page 3. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akwila

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:10 am
Keistera
Quote:
i just said that because witches seem more intue with what is happening (in the case of ouija), than the averge person......thats all

I don't quite agree with you, and think that's a rather snobby attitude, but... to each his/her own. 3nodding
i just expect stupidy in most ppl, some know what they are doing, some dont  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:50 am
akwila
Keistera
Quote:
i just said that because witches seem more intue with what is happening (in the case of ouija), than the averge person......thats all

I don't quite agree with you, and think that's a rather snobby attitude, but... to each his/her own. 3nodding
i just expect stupidy in most ppl, some know what they are doing, some dont
Yes, most people would just make a joke of it. The belief in it working has to be there from the beginning, and average people don't have that.  

The Wallaby

QueenCrystal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:53 pm
Rakei
QueenCrystal
Rakei

Oh I was wondering what Soul magick was too. I do that too not often with my own element though and mostly I just shift my conciousness into that element mostly air or earth (my element)
I see, well good luck with that, I hear theres alot of ways to do Soul Magick.

It is quite the rush if you can pull it off. Its like it makes you see everything and feel everything at once well depending on the element. Also its my way of meditating, since I can't stop thinking, I can actually think of two things at once so even when all my thoughts have been thrown out I can still keep thinking...
Its not a rush for me really, I feel it out and savor it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:24 pm
I have a question for all:

Is it okay do use an Ouija Board in an open field? Where there are lots of spirts wandering.

(for those of you who know)

How do I perform the protection spell/ circle?

QueenCrystal

Rakei

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:23 pm
QueenCrystal

Is it okay do use an Ouija Board in an open field? Where there are lots of spirts wandering.

I don't know about the field... but you can find the explanation on the magic circle almost everywhere...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:22 am
QueenCrystal

eek eek , you had better get a good spell, countless spirts roam the outside, god only knows what could come thru the flood gate you will open eek , but if you wish then, proceed, i do NOT reccomend it tho. heres my pro tection spell for you

ITEMS NEEDED
salt (lots), large(r) quartz crystals, quarter candles

PROCEEDURE
make a large cirle, enuff for the ppl there, and then some, with the salt. then at the quarters place the candles respectively, then place a quartz candle on the outside of the candles, charge the crystals with protective magick (just say what comes to mind) like:

crystal of quartz. crystal of purity
protect us in this magick circle rightly cast
keep thos out who wish us mantal, physical and psychic bast
repeat as needed

do this at all the quarters starting at the east moving deosil

call the spirits for your 'game'

WARNING: if something bad comes thru the barrier, and it might, ask it to: leave me and me frineds alone ever more, leave this circle in peace never in hatred

then seace communication. if this does not work, you must NOT be scared, these types of entities feed of of ur fear, so you see the ppl in the circle must be strong and very serious. do not run, it will open yet another flood gate you dont need

when a good one comes in, be very polite, and respective, chances are the spirits are old, so no profain words or thoughts ( you know those old ppl xp )

after it is all said and done, release the circle starting at the south moving deosil, and thank the crystals. and most of all thank the spirit you contacted, and aplogize for any inconvienence.

well this is what i would do if i hate no other choice, other wise i would NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT DO IT scream scream scream sweatdrop  

Akwila

QueenCrystal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:00 pm
akwila
QueenCrystal

eek eek , you had better get a good spell, countless spirts roam the outside, god only knows what could come thru the flood gate you will open eek , but if you wish then, proceed, i do NOT reccomend it tho. heres my pro tection spell for you

ITEMS NEEDED
salt (lots), large(r) quartz crystals, quarter candles

PROCEEDURE
make a large cirle, enuff for the ppl there, and then some, with the salt. then at the quarters place the candles respectively, then place a quartz candle on the outside of the candles, charge the crystals with protective magick (just say what comes to mind) like:

crystal of quartz. crystal of purity
protect us in this magick circle rightly cast
keep thos out who wish us mantal, physical and psychic bast
repeat as needed

do this at all the quarters starting at the east moving deosil

call the spirits for your 'game'

WARNING: if something bad comes thru the barrier, and it might, ask it to: leave me and me frineds alone ever more, leave this circle in peace never in hatred

then seace communication. if this does not work, you must NOT be scared, these types of entities feed of of ur fear, so you see the ppl in the circle must be strong and very serious. do not run, it will open yet another flood gate you dont need

when a good one comes in, be very polite, and respective, chances are the spirits are old, so no profain words or thoughts ( you know those old ppl xp )

after it is all said and done, release the circle starting at the south moving deosil, and thank the crystals. and most of all thank the spirit you contacted, and aplogize for any inconvienence.

well this is what i would do if i hate no other choice, other wise i would NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT DO IT scream scream scream sweatdrop
I understand what you're saying for the most part, but I am not using this as some sort of a game. I want to ask it questions like Is there a hell, and other things. I just want to be sure that my friends and I are prepared for anything to happen because I know what we are up aganist and I know what can happen. My friends and I dont fear what is beyond. I know it isnt a game. I do not like it when people judge me just because I want to use an ouija board.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:45 pm
im sorry if it sounded like i was judging you, i wasnt. as for the hell question this is my theory, what we truly believe at death is what happens to our souls, if that be summerland then we go there, if hevan or hell we go iether place, but hey why not ask the spirits, they know. but i suggest that the word hell not be spoken as the first question as that it may bring something unwanted,  

Akwila

The Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:08 am
QueenCrystal
I understand what you're saying for the most part, but I am not using this as some sort of a game. I want to ask it questions like Is there a hell, and other things. I just want to be sure that my friends and I are prepared for anything to happen because I know what we are up aganist and I know what can happen. My friends and I dont fear what is beyond. I know it isnt a game. I do not like it when people judge me just because I want to use an ouija board.

I'm not a fan of ouija boards myself, but I won't hold it against a person for wanting to use one. However, I would strongly caution you against using one for the purposes you have expressed. My reasoning stands as thus: 1) You really don't know who you are going to get in touch with using a ouija board; spirits can, and will, tell you whatever they feel like telling you, and unless you're experienced with channeling, it's going to be difficult to determine which spirits are who and what they say they are, and which ones aren't. 2) You have to think about perspective. Perhaps your spirit is disgruntaled witht he after life and feels they are trapped in hell, or a hell of sorts; this will colour their answer and perhaps not tell you what you want to know. 3) If you have to ask questions like that, perhaps you're not ready to be a follower of the path you're on. Your beliefs (and this includes the things you do not believe in) are things you should come across through study, and through reflection. Ask yourself what you believe; don't turn to whatever random spirits you may encounter and ask them what you should believe.

Spirit communications can be tricky. I would strongly advise against it until you are more secure and more confident in your beliefs, and have more practical experience under your belt. I've been practicing for years, and learning even longer, and I still haven't openly gone seeking out spirits.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:48 pm
Gypsy Blue
QueenCrystal

I'm not a fan of ouija boards myself, but I won't hold it against a person for wanting to use one. However, I would strongly caution you against using one for the purposes you have expressed. My reasoning stands as thus: 1) You really don't know who you are going to get in touch with using a ouija board; spirits can, and will, tell you whatever they feel like telling you, and unless you're experienced with channeling, it's going to be difficult to determine which spirits are who and what they say they are, and which ones aren't. 2) You have to think about perspective. Perhaps your spirit is disgruntaled witht he after life and feels they are trapped in hell, or a hell of sorts; this will colour their answer and perhaps not tell you what you want to know. 3) If you have to ask questions like that, perhaps you're not ready to be a follower of the path you're on. Your beliefs (and this includes the things you do not believe in) are things you should come across through study, and through reflection. Ask yourself what you believe; don't turn to whatever random spirits you may encounter and ask them what you should believe.

Spirit communications can be tricky. I would strongly advise against it until you are more secure and more confident in your beliefs, and have more practical experience under your belt. I've been practicing for years, and learning even longer, and I still haven't openly gone seeking out spirits.
3nodding  

Akwila

QueenCrystal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:15 pm
akwila
im sorry if it sounded like i was judging you, i wasnt. as for the hell question this is my theory, what we truly believe at death is what happens to our souls, if that be summerland then we go there, if hevan or hell we go iether place, but hey why not ask the spirits, they know. but i suggest that the word hell not be spoken as the first question as that it may bring something unwanted,
Then what should I say? Oblivian?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:25 pm
Gypsy Blue
QueenCrystal

Thanks for the warning about the hell thing....I am SO not gonna ask that. lo.

Anywho, Im not christian anymore, but a while back, I asked one of my Wiccan friends was there a hell, He said yes, but thats just not what is called. I just was pretty curious as to what the real name is, regrardless of what they put in bibles and stuff.

About my religion, I think I am pretty over my religion, and I'm Happy about being an Athiest. But As I have, I couple of problems come up as well, My grandma (christan to the max) has been really on me about being christian the last few weeks, I cant tell her no, because if I did, and she knew what I was into, she'd kick me out for sure, no question about it. She keeps talking about church and various christian rituals that I dont like or dont go to. Right now, I am trying to clear my head and be happy, And I am trying to push what I used to believe out, but its a little hard to, when its right in my face. But hey, I'll make it.

Bte, I wasnt going to use it like RIGHT at that moment, but I proberlly will around the end of this week my granny leaves, or start of next week.

QueenCrystal

Akwila

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:20 pm
QueenCrystal
Gypsy Blue
QueenCrystal

Anywho, Im not christian anymore, but a while back, I asked one of my Wiccan friends was there a hell, He said yes, but thats just not what is called. I just was pretty curious as to what the real name is, regrardless of what they put in bibles and stuff.

About my religion, I think I am pretty over my religion, and I'm Happy about being an Athiest. But As I have, I couple of problems come up as well, My grandma (christan to the max) has been really on me about being christian the last few weeks, I cant tell her no, because if I did, and she knew what I was into, she'd kick me out for sure, no question about it. She keeps talking about church and various christian rituals that I dont like or dont go to. Right now, I am trying to clear my head and be happy, And I am trying to push what I used to believe out, but its a little hard to, when its right in my face. But hey, I'll make it.

Bte, I wasnt going to use it like RIGHT at that moment, but I proberlly will around the end of this week my granny leaves, or start of next week.
aa, soudesu ne? just make sure you dont confuse aithiest with agnostic, i made that mistake and it lead to problems xp
aithiest-denys 'gods' existance
agnostic-unsure about religion
3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:21 am
akwila
QueenCrystal
Gypsy Blue
QueenCrystal

aa, soudesu ne? just make sure you dont confuse aithiest with agnostic, i made that mistake and it lead to problems xp
3nodding
I am an Athiest. I think I know my self well enough to know. Which is why I havent converted to Wicca or Paganism.

By the way......To the hills with the Field; Far plane idea. I'll do it at my friends house.

QueenCrystal

The Wallaby

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:46 pm
akwila
3nodding
neeh, sorry to be nit-picky, but agnostic is actually when you believe in the possibility of diety/dieties existing. Sort of like a loophole in the system.

To QueenCrystal- Not to be rude... but why are you in a Pagan guild if you are atheist? And how can you believe in spirits if you are atheist (thus not believing in an afterlife...)? Not trying to bash you or anything, just wondering.

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff