Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
-|_A.N.B.U_Chronicles - A Naruto spin-off RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lu Shi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:05 pm
OOC: Here's my updated registration.

Name: Kazuki, Reiha
ANBU Name: Black Mamba
Cloak color: Black on the outside and red in the inside.
Apperance: She's about 5'5"/165.1cm in height. Reiha has long black hair with two buns and red eyes. In her normal outfit she usually wears a red kimono, black shorts, red sandals, gold bracelets on each arm, and a gold choker around her neck. In her Anbu outfit, she leaves her gold choker and bracelets on.
Unqiueness: The Kazuki clan doesn’t stand out. Its people have keen eyes and are trained to attack fast. They specialize in using poisons. Every person in the clan is immune to poison since they have been around it. Her bloodline limit is called “Cage of Death” where a poison cage is formed around a certain area with deadly snakes crawling about, if someone in the cage is bitten, they will die slowly. However, the cage only lasts for a limited time, depending on how much Chakra is used. Since the Kazuki clan specializes in poisons, they also specialize in using medicines. A special technique Reiha likes to use is called “Poison Burst”. She spins at a rapid pace spitting poison at surrounding enemies.
Other: She's highly skilled in using twin kodachis, in martial arts, and in strategizing.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:14 pm
OoC:ummmm just wondering when does team 3 come in?  

Razoru

adam stardust

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:15 pm
((ooc: fixed smile i just edited my old post.))

Tadamasa walks up from behind Amari and bows down low.

"Hokage-sama, I am Adachi Tadamasa. I'm ready for this whole ANBU captain thing. I think."

He raises himself from his bow and nods quickly to the Third. With a little hop, he's standing next to Amari, waiting for the next introduction.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:17 pm
As the man stepped back, another figure walked up to the Hokage's desk and bowed down. "3rd Hokage, sir....I am Hurisha Akani, I too would be honored if you would accept me. I have completed 35 D-rank missions, 12 C-rank missions, 5 B-rank, and 2 A-rank missions, sir..."- she said looking down. -"Ah yes....Ive heard of your clan...youre the nightcrawlers arent you?"- -"If that is what you wish to call us sir..." she replied still not looking up. -"Yes, well I think it would be great of having you on the team..." she finally looked up. Her face was pale, no doubt because she is always in the dark, and behind her bangs you can see a black tatoo. She gave one last bow and stepped back...  

FallenRaven49

Razoru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:18 pm
OoC:ummmm i was just wondering if i could be transfered to team 2 plz.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:51 pm
IC:
-Reiha stood at the door. She waited for Hurisha to step back. The 3rd Hokage looked down at his papers and then looked up. Reiha was already standing in front of his desk, she bowed; letting her red kimono sleeves hanging.- "Ah...a sly one." -He simply said to himself- "Hello Hokage, I am Kizuki, Reiha. I was selected to be a member of ANBU team 2. I've completed 10 C-rank missions, 4 B-rank missions, and also 3 A-rank missions. I'd be greatly honored if you accept me sir." -She said in a calm voice still bowing.- "Please lift your head young one." -she lifted her head slowly. Her eyes locked on Hokage's with confidence.- "Reiha, of the Kazuki clan huh?...hm..." -he brushed his beard. He thought about it and then smiled. Reiha remained silent- "Yes, you would be a great help in the team." -Reiha bowed again- "Thank you sir." -she stepped back joining the other ANBU members that already introduced themselves in the back of the room-  

Lu Shi

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:18 pm
IC:

-his eyes gently shifted into a slightly more intense appearance as his eyes fell on his peers and watched their muscle movements to make sure no one else was going to step up just as soon as he did. Seeing that no one's muscles were poised for an approach, his eyes fell back to there soft, blue color as he stepped forward infront of his squad. Taking a knee before the legendary Third-

"Hokage-sama...I am Toshiro of the Mitsuya clan. I am here to recieve your recomendation into the ANBU-squad. It would be a vast personal honor and a great honor to bestow upon my family and clan."

-dropping down to his knee he bows lowly in a humble presentation of the ute-most respect. The fabric of his black attire shimmer gently in the sun which leaks through the window. His eyes close as his head lowers to complete the the display of respect while his blonde locks fall over his forehead.-

"Hokage-sama...I have completed the required and recommended exams to become an ANBU Captain with 100% proficiency. I am currently ranked as a Special Jounin. My record consists of 13 C-Rank missions, 3 B-Rank missions, 4 A-Rank missions, and 2 S-Rank missions. All of which have been followed-through to completion."

-His mouth comes to a close after listing off his accomplishments, as he awaits Hokage-sama's favored words-

"Toshiro-san...you are the first of the Mitsuya clan, in all my years, to have demonstrated such excellent control and skill with the trademarks that make your clan one of the most underestimated clans in Konoha. None on either side of you family before you according to record have been able to completely master the Keiken style of fighting, which is what makes your Shujishoken so devastating in battle."

-Toshiro smiles to himself with his head still in a bow as the Hokage sings his praises.-

"However...do not let this go to your head, Toshiro-san. As a Captain you will be in charge of a team and this means working with your squad as a team. Your rogue tendencies will have to be kept under wraps if you are to be successful on your missions. And that doesn't mean simply completing the objective, that means completing the objective and returning with you Squad intact. Do you understand Toshiro?"

-his head falls lower as he is reprimanded for his rogue actions, he lifts his head to look up into Hokage-sama's eyes with his soft-blue eyes taking on a look of pure determination to prove his worth-

"Yes, Hokage-sama. I understand."

-With those words he raises to his full stature and returns to his position next to his companions-  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:47 pm
((hello there))

Name:Nina (brown lion)
ANBU Name: Mitsuya clan
Cloak color:dark blue
Apperance: height 5'6 adn weight 100 lb,long black hair tied in the back with a blue ribbon and her ninja band was the symbols of the clan,same kind fo light skin((as avatar)), like blue eyes, same kind of clothes as sakura but black.
Unqiueness?: the bloodline unknown she doesn't remember her past or what her mother or father looked like all she know is that she was born an ninja.

personal:sweet and nice at times but serious and quiet at other times.  

mamini_friend

O.G. Peacemaker

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:25 am
OoC: Ok..* Inhales deeply *

- Lu Shi I'll add your regitration later
- razor, all the teams are now comming i and introducing themselves, just step in whenever you want and introduce yourself. Don't worry, and we have new members so you gotta stay in team three. =p
- Fallen, very nice job, I'd like more people to try to introduce themslves like that. V_>
- Beat., thanks for editing your post. ( I don't know why it needed editing, but it's good nonetheless. )
- You too, Lu, good work in introducing yourself.
- Penguin. o_o Holy crap, man. Yours is better than mine. Keep that s**t up, man.
- Hey, Mamini, thanks for joining. I'll add you later, also.

I cannot RP now, because I have to take my college placement test in twenty mintues. I will take the test for over 3 hours. I will be back then to continue the role-play and add new members. Please be patient during this time and people who have already Rped once would be asked to wait. So people who haven't formally introduced themselves, can.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:16 am
IC:

A young man, with a weird grin, walked slowly towards the hokage. Once he reached the base, of the table, he bowed low, and introduced himself.

::"Hokage-sama,I am Kiosuke Nomura. I'm here to become an ANBU, and to broaden my horizons. Mu father was an ANBU, and I would, like to follow in his place. With your blessings, i strive to become the best ANBU, that i can be."::

The hokage, bows low then returns. He smiles, then grins again. I look at him, then drop to one knee, and shows him my fathers medal.

::"It was my fathers...when he died. He was greatly skilled, and equally renowned, as one of the best ANBUs, of his time. The only thing that could of killed him, was a missile."::

Upon getting up, he catches a smile upon the hokages face. He smiles too, and countinues his introduction.

::"I have completed all physical, mental,spiritual, and stealth exams. I have read all the scrolls, the teachings and the prayers, of the ANDBU. I can excell in my speed, and in my mind. This necklace also gives me somthing..something, that i can't quite mention."::

"Ah..Kiosuke Nomura. You have studied even the teachings, that weren't even required. You have skill in the mind, and in the body. I for one, am truly gratefull to have you as one of the ANDBU members. I look forward to seeing you again."

I look at him, with a shinning gleam in my eyes. He bows, and I bow with him. We come back, up and say our fares. My band glows a silvery color, and the Hokaga ask me a question.

"Hmm..that's a strange band. I've only come across two in this world. Where did you get it from?"

::"My father gave it to me, before he died."::

"I see. Well, good day."

We both bow again, and i walk over to my companions. My hood is still on my face. Noone, but the Hokage, could see how i looked.  

Kio-kun

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:31 am
|_Amari_

- Penguin. o_o Holy crap, man. Yours is better than mine. Keep that s**t up, man.

OOC:

>.>

<.<

Yeah....I haven't RPed in over a year so that was a real crappy post x.x;;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:40 am
uhh wait...i was just wondering....how old are all our characters? eek  

FallenRaven49

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:53 am
[[
Quote:
The only thing that could of killed him, was a missile.

btw i thought there was no missle... do you mean missle as in technology or missle as is super speed kunai throwing..
btw.. there is still 2 leader slots.. can i be a leader?? uhh when you come back lol.]]

*Kaiq enters the room silently, getting closer and closer to Hokage-Sama, Kaiq bows to Hokage-Sama, "Hokage-Sama, I am Kaiq from the Deimo clan. I wish to become an ANBU member in Team 2." Hokage replies with, "I see, have you completed all the exams?" Kaiq responds, "Yes.. I have completed all the nessescary requirements in scrolls and trainings and have completed 2 S-Rank missions, 4 A-Rank missions and 17 B-Rank Missions. That is all, sir.", "Very well, I shall grant the honor for Deimo Kaiq, to hereby fight as an ANBU Squad Member. Good luck, Kaiq." Kaiq bows and says, "Thank you, Hokage-Sama"*

[[Omfg that was like one of my longest posts...]]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:39 am
OoC: Nice job with the posts, Kio and Kaiq. Fallen, your question is answered in the first page ( 18-30 )

IC:

- As Amari waited patiently as the other A.N.B.U Graduates entered the room and introduced themselves, he began to scratch his head. He then yawned in boredom, as he looked to his left, seeing a row of Ninja's, all standing still, and in full attention. - " Heh..Taking this alittle too seriously, huh? " - Amari said, as the other graduates glances at him in confusion. - " Don't be nervous, guys, after this, we get new Mask's that we have to paint our codename's on. I did this before. ...Because I failed the A.N.B.U four times. " - Amari whispered with a small chuckle, as he lowered his head in shame. -

OoC: I plan on moving on with the RPG very soon, so if some people didn't introduce themselves yet, it's ok, just say you did when you post.  

|_Amari_

Nuclear Riot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:45 am
Her face a mask of seriousness -- not because she was cold, but simply because she was nervous -- Momoko eyed Amari for a moment, listening as he spoke. After he was done, she set her sight back on the Hokage. Deciding that now was a good a time as any, she stepped forward and gave the man a brief bow.

"Tokaji Momoko. I aim to serve you well." Giving him another respectful nod, she stepped back among the others, arms crossed.

|[ I looked at the front page but couldn't see how old our characters are. O.o ]|

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff